A Royal Substitute

Story Info
The Manda'lor is stuck in meetings. Boba and Yuli have fun.
3.8k words
4.75
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long is it going to take for these eggs? I know it was a week for Yuli."

Din shook his head, rubbing his hand gently over the small curve of his belly. "I don't know for certain but I have a feeling it will be the same length of time. This was sort of unexpected, Boba. I didn't even know I could carry until...well," he motions to his stomach. "And there's still so much I don't know about my kind."

Boba's hands join Din's over his stomach and he kisses him heatedly, pulling away to press his forehead against his, his hands moving to rub over the small of Din's back. His hands dropped to grip Din's ass tight, hauling his body against Boba's.

He nips at Din's bottom lip. "Fuck, how long to your next meeting?"

"Boba..."

"You know I can't keep my hands off you when we're alone like this. And I know you want this too or you wouldn't be grinding back against me."

Din's voice is breathless, "The hunting proposal?"

"Its not an emergency, is it?"

"N-no."

"So I'll ask again...how long until your next meeting?"

Din is already working at Boba's belt grinning devilishly. He's nipping at Boba's mouth and he's nipping back with a smile as he works at Din's belt at the same time.

"I think we have enough time for a few rounds."

Boba groans, "you then me?"

"Fuck yes."

Then Din is kicking his pants off and climbing onto the desk, spreading his legs wide. A hand is lazily sliding through the tentacles and Boba is tearing himself free from his pants with a grunt.

"Fuck! So damn sexy...I need inside you now, Din."

And he's pushing Din's hips wide, rubbing his cock back and forth through the tendrils until he finally sinks into the mass of tentacles, guided by their slick and they are wrapping around his cock, jerking him off slowly as they pull him inside.

Boba drops his head to Din's chest. "I could fuck you for days. So fucking good around my cock. Yes! Ohh, thats...Fuck yes!"

The tentacles are once again plunging themselves in Boba's ass and his hips stutter but then Din is pushing at his hips and he stops, looking down at Din confused.

Din shakes his head, "I...I want something else this time."

"What? Tell me, cyare."

"I want your hand...inside."

Boba chuckles, "You want me to fist fuck you again? Now where am I going to put my cock, Din?"

Din moans lustily, lifting his hips up, "please!"

Boba pulls away from Din with a sigh, smacking Din's inner thigh.

"Completely on your back then, like a good slut for me. My Manda'lor."

Din is hastily laying back over the desk, groaning as Boba gathers up some slick from the tentacles and rubs it over his entrance.

Then he's teasing at it, prodding lightly until he slips in snugly past the first knuckle and Din grunts, tightening up.

"Remember? Relax, baby."

Boba slides a hand into the tentacles, gripping a few of them and tugging gently as he slips his finger further, twisting and flexing it as he pushes it in and out.

Din arches his back a wordless cry falling from his lips and Boba grins.

"Now, you think you can take another finger?"

Din nods, lifting his ass up into him.

Boba is petting the tendrils gently, cooing at Din as he presses another finger in and slowly slides them in and out, scissoring them back and forth inside him.

Din is moaning loudly, bucking into his hand, completely at Boba's mercy.

"Oh fuck...Boba! Fuck! Its...unghhh!"

The tentacles in his grasp stiffened and Din shouted as they sprayed everywhere.

Boba chuckled, "shit, baby...you really like your sweet ass being finger fucked, don't you?"

"Yes! Boba please!"

Boba growled, hunching over him, spreading some more slick down the cleft of Din's ass before working the third finger in.

Din loved feeling so stretched out and Boba knew how to prepare him so all he felt was pleasure. His body shivered in anticipation of Boba's cock replacing those fingers.

Boba gripped the tentacles tighter, "You ready, baby?"

Din only moans in reply, lifting his hips once again and Boba grins crooking his fingers inside into a sharp angle causing the man to cry out.

His other hand is still rubbing through the tentacles, pinching one of them lightly and sliding down it to the flat tip. He rubbed his thumb into the flat part and Din just keens loudly.

"Boba!"

Boba is pumping his cock as he brings it up to press at Din's entrance. He groans gutturally as he slips into Din slowly until he's finally seated all the way in.

"Fuck! So fucking good!"

Din is panting, pushing back against him and Boba's head drops to his chest, nipping at his flesh, licking back over the marks before he's standing again, thrusting slowly into him, one hand gripping his hip while the other one trails light, teasing touches to Din's tentacles.

"Now, what did you want me to do with this hand, Din?"

"Boba!"

He gives another lazy thrust forward and Din's head falls back as he languidly moves back and forth, in and out.

"Boba please!"

Boba is allowing the tentacles to wrap around his hand, sliding in between and up and down each fingers.

"Always so eager for me, aren't they? What did you want Din? Answer me!"

"Fuck me...fist fuck me now!"

Boba groans, pressing the hand into the center of the tendrils and they flail, lapping at his hand happily as he pushes forward harder.

Din cries out, mind nearly short circuiting as he feels Boba's hand fill him, his fingers reaching out to caress the opening of the ovipositor. He jerks when Boba gives a harsh thrust.

"Boba! Yes! That...fuck yes!"

"Shit...so good. Din! I'm...fuck I...fuck it."

Din looks up at him half coherent and his back arches violently when he feels Boba's hand open inside him, wrapping firmly around the ovipositor and he...tugs.

It rips a choking, broken cry from his throat as Boba tugs it once, twice, then three more times and Din screams, the tentacles writhing erratically as the tips splatter slick everywhere like tiny jets of water.

Boba is stunned, so damned turned on by the utter broken look in Din's eyes as his body jerks every so often as the tentacles continue to spray violently and he decides to slide his hand down around the oviduct as he slams into Din again.

It causes Din to let out another choking cry as he tilts his hips up into Boba.

"Bo..ba! I-its....ahhh! Goo-od...soo...go-od!"

"Yes, baby. Feel it. Feel me fucking you from both ends...my cock deep in your ass and my hand slowly jerking the oviduct off like a cock inside you. Fuck! This is...Din, I'm going to..."

He's babbling underneath him, nearly chanting as he clings to his shoulders, trembling wildly.

"Comecomecome...please! Please, Boba! Come!"

And Boba is gone, rutting wildly into Din, pounding into him in a brutal pace, still working his hand over the duct inside the tentacles until Din seizes up underneath him, screaming again.

This time Boba joins him, slamming home with a guttural roar and Din moans again as he feels Boba's cock twitch, hoping to feel his seed hot inside him but then Boba's pulling out and thrusting into his fist, allowing his cum to paint over the tentacles and his lower abdomen.

He groans as he watched the tendrils happily slide through it, spreading it back and forth, as they undulate together, rubbing it against each other.

"Fuck they love it."

Din give an exhausted chuckle, moaning low when Boba withdraws his hand from the tentacles. "I did say they loved your cock, almost as much as I do. And now..."

"Their little cumsluts."

Din gives a snort. "Really Boba?"

"Hey, you don't see what I see. They are literally rubbing it everywhere."

"Boba, can you stop watching them and help me?"

"What? Its making me hard as fuck again."

"No. I'm a mess. I'm going to need a shower before I head back but I don't think I can move."

Boba laughs, leaning over him, slowly sliding a hand up his body, pushing the slick up over his sternum to spread it over his chest. "I thought you loved it when I made a mess out of you."

Din grumbled, throwing an arm over his eyes, "Yes, well, not when I have to be in court in thirty minutes."

"Do I have to be there?"

"Not today. Although tomorrow you will be presenting your hunting proposal. Why do you ask?"

Boba kisses him tenderly, before brushing a thumb over his bottom lip.

"I think our girl needs some special attention. We've been so focused on each other that she might start to get jealous."

Din stills before he nods, smiling widely, "Then see to our Yuli. I wish I could be there. She'd definitely be a sight better to listen to than those old farts blubbering on."

Boba laughs again, lifting him up into his arms with a kiss. "I won't tire her out too much before you get back, cyar'ika."

/ - / - / - /

Yuli was gently brushing a finger over the eggs, still surprised that they had once been inside her. But these were her children, hers and Din's. And soon Din would be adding more to the clutch due to his time with Boba.

She blushed, remembering that night spent in each other's arms, in between both of them and it made her shiver.

It had been an overload of so many different sensations. The closeness she felt with Din was more than she ever thought possible for her and now?

'I love you too, Yuli.'

She smiled brightly.

He loved her.

That only left Boba. She didn't know much about him except what Talur and Din have told her. She had never been alone with him and that thought made her shiver again.

He seemed so taken with Din, but the way his fingers and mouth moved expertly against her core had her wishing to have him to herself for a night. What would it be like...having his complete attention on her and only her?

She sighed.

"You're frowning, princess."

Yuli jumped, hand clutching her chest trying to calm her heart.

"Boba! Oh, you startled me. How are you so quiet in all that armor?"

He grinned, "Old habits die hard. I was a bounty hunter at one time. Still am from time to time. For the ones who know how to contact me."

Her eyes go wide, "Really?"

"How are they doing?"

She turns back to the eggs with a soft smile. "They are still moving from time to time and the temperature controls on the cushion keep them nice and comfy warm. Its so strange to think they were in my womb at one time."

"Not how you expected having kids huh?"

Yuli shook her head. "But I wouldn't trade it for anything. Din is...everything to me. For you too, I think."

"No thinking about it. He's special. I'm...I'm not good with feelings. I always had to bury them. No room in my line of work for emotions...well except for rage and hate."

"Have you...ever shared them with anyone else?"

Boba shifted, suddenly on edge by this line of questions. He only stared back at her blankly.

She turned red, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed. Its not my business."

"I was married once."

That made Yuli look up sharply and she held her breath, not wanting to break this moment.

"It was a long time ago."

He chuckled, tapping her chin with the knuckle of his forefinger. "You are a sweet little thing, aren't you?"

Yuli giggled, yelping when he grips her chin tight. "You may be sweet but inside that body is a deviant little slut."

He hauled her to her feet and held her in front of him, noticing that she barely stood to his shoulder and he inwardly groaned.

She was tiny.

"Now, I came here for a reason, Yuli. Well, Din sent me here."

He leaned close to her, nipping at her ear, his breath hot on her skin as he whispered. "It came to our attention while I was fucking Din's brains out on his desk that we have been severely neglecting you."

"What?"

He drug his teeth lightly down her neck, biting her collarbone and she gasped, grabbing his arms as she arched her neck.

"Din is at court right now, so I have you all to myself, princess. I'm here to make sure you're not feeling left out."

Her insides flushed with fire and she felt wobbly, leaning into him slightly. One hand slid down, stopping right at the small of her back, rubbing small circles while the other one was trailing light touches down her opposite collarbone.

"I'm not...I'm glad you...ahh! That you two are close."

"Ah, but see that's a problem...this little...agreement that we have extends to you too. We are a trio, not a duo. That means our girl doesn't get left behind."

'Our girl...' She gasps, clinging to him as he continues to nip at her neck, working the fastenings of her dress free and when it finally slips free from her body, she shivers.

He studying her closely now, eyes tracing her body slowly causing her to shiver again. He grins.

"Are you cold, Yuli?"

"N-no."

"Then why are you shaking so much?"

"It's...I...you...Boba?"

He threads his hands into her hair and pulls her into a kiss. It is vicious and consuming but tender also with how he retreats and presses forward again and again until she sighs, melting into him and he groans, dipping his tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch of her mouth.

Yuli moans, tugging at his armor. "It needs to come off now. Boba, please?"

He kisses her gently again, "Easy, little one. We have the whole night."

"But Din..."

"He can join when he's done at court. Right now I want to take my time with you."

She swallows hard, reaching for his armor and he smirks at her, pressing another kiss to her lips while directing her hands to the fastenings, helping her to undo them. He pulled each piece off, letting them fall to the floor, until he's tugging at his flight suit and Yuli is immediately tracing over the scars on his chest.

He had far more scars than Din did.

He smiles at her wandering look and grabs her hands. "Enough of that worry, princess. We have other things to focus on right now."

She smiles at him and he's kissing her again, lifting her into his arms just to toss her onto the bed. She yelped until he's crawling up over her, pulling her legs to either side of his hips.

Boba kisses her belly, licking up over her sternum before capturing a nipple gently between his teeth and sucking hard.

"Boba!"

He's kneading both breasts as he continues to suck, his moan muffled when he feels milk begin to pool in his mouth.

Yuli is gripping his head to her bucking up into him and he grinds back against her, his cock sliding over her clit.

"Boba...please!"

He released her nipple with a wet pop, licking his lips.

"What do you want, baby girl? You want this?" He slides his cock over her clit again.

"Oh! Yes! Please!"

He slowly sinks into her and she throws her head back with a sharp moan, clutching at his shoulders. Boba was thick, filling her full as he slides completely in.

"Fuck! Yuli, you, you're so damn tight."

He snaps his hips forward, hitting deeper into her and she gives a strangled moan as a delicious jolt of pleasure laced with pain struck through her. He dragged himself slowly out of her before returning with a harsh thrust.

A low groan slipped from his mouth at the feeling of his cock being squeezed by her tight wet heat. The sensations were nearly too much and he realized it must have had something to do with being with Din...with fucking those tentacles so many times. because she felt good.

So damn good.

He moaned loudly, pulling her legs up over his shoulders and slamming to the hilt in her, ripping a scream from her throat as the angle caused a explosion of white spots to dance across her vision.

"Shit! So good, baby girl. So tight."

"Boba! Maker...yes! Good, so good!"

Growling at her he sets a punishing pace that has her fingers clawing for purchase on the sheets. She throws her head back, her hair damp with sweat, and her eyes closed in ecstasy as he continues to pound into her. Boba is panting, whimpering as he thrusts again and again, grinding into her.

He grabs at her breasts, squeezing them tight, sending milk spraying out onto both of them.

"Yuli...fuck!"

His mind was starting to go fuzzy, feeling her walls quiver and clench around him and he wanted more...needed more.

He shoves her to the side, "Ass in the air, baby. Now!"

She slid her knees up under her and pushed herself up on all fours, looking back at him, biting her lip.

Boba growls, hand wrapping in her hair and he shoves her head down into the mattress.

"Now spread your knees out more...fuck yes, just like that, baby. Let me see all of that pretty little pussy of yours. See those tits of yours hang nice and full of milk."

He releases her hair, gripping her ass and spreading her cheeks wide, groaning lewdly at the sight she made. He presses his cock into her, sliding it back and forth through the cleft of her ass before tilting his hips down, sliding his cock towards the front, bumping against her clit.

They both moan then.

It just seemed as if the sensation of every touch had been increased five-fold and he just rubbed his cock back and forth, enjoying the feel of her folds dripping slick onto him.

"Fuck, this...this feels so damn good, doesn't it? Like I could get off just like this."

"Boba...please? I need you. I need..."

He smacks her ass hard, "What do you need? Tell me!"

"Fuck me! Boba, fuck me!"

He grips her hips hard roughly thrusting into her and she cries out as he pulls her hips back into his thrusts making her moans get higher in pitch every time he hit deep within her. He groaned, the sounds she was making...it only spurred him on. One hand tangled in her hair and the other grabbed one arm and he pulled both until she was arched back and she couldn't move, she could only feel him as he slammed into her roughly.

His head drops back with a loud moan as he continues to thrust into her. He had never felt like this before when fucking a woman...what was going on? He couldn't get enough of her sweet heat, of her cries, of her.

"Come for me, baby! I want to feel you soak my cock good."

Her skin was on fire, everything was becoming too much. What was this? He felt so good, making her core quiver with every thrust. She inhaled sharply, yelping when he pulled her hair again, jerking her head back as he thrusted viciously, growling as she tightened around him.

He pulled her up against his chest wrapping an arm around her waist a hand coming up to toy with her nipples, pinching and pulling, allowing more milk to leak from them. He groans gutturally, smearing it across her belly as he slammed up into her.

"Come!"

She screamed and shuddered as her orgasm ripped through her, shattering her around him. Everything became muffled as lights exploded and every nerve ending went off and her slick sprayed out, splattering down his lower thighs and out onto the bed.

He pushes her back into the bed, making her lay flat on her stomach and he straddles her hips, thrusting into her sharply and grunts at how tighter she feels in this position.

He's presses into her, snapping his hips faster, and she's clinging to the bed, sheets clenched tightly in her fists, screaming as he continues to claim her. His weight is heavy on her and she can feel her breasts leaking more and the sheet is soaked and wet beneath her.

"This is mine! Mine!"

She whimpers loudly.

His hips snapped into her, hitting deep thrust after thrust until the ache that had been building slowly had started to reach its crest. Then she's shaking, trembling underneath him and she screams loud and sharp as another orgasm tears through her and more slick drips from her to the sheets.

How she felt, her walls quivering and squeezing him in that moment sent his hips stuttering, a hoarse shout ripping from him that tapered off into a series of grunts and sharp moans as he flooded her wet heat with his seed, twitching and jerking into her as he held himself tight against her, pinning her to the bed with his lower half.

"Oh yes...fuck yes! Take it baby. Take it!"

12