A Royal Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave a few more short, sharp thrusts before he collapsed beside her on the bed, an arm strung over her back.

The only sound that followed was the heavy sounds of their breathing. Each struggling to catch their breath.

Yuli felt boneless and sated. Her thighs were coated with his seed and her slick and they ached wonderfully. She smiled tiredly at him and he chuckled, brushing the damp hair from her cheek.

"You okay?"

"Mmm-hmm. That was incredibly intense. It felt like every nerve-ending was working on overdrive."

He turns onto his back, groaning as he throws an arm over his eyes.

"You're telling me. I could feel every twitch, every clench and quiver of your pussy around me. Its like my sensitivity was through the roof. Din has some explaining to do."

"Din?" She props herself up next to him, a bare breast pressing into him.

He peeks out, eyeing the wet nipple and he licks his lips.

"I think there are a few side effects that came about from fucking him so much and I think increased sensitivity and more stamina are two. Not that I'm complaining. It definitely explains how I can go for hours fucking Din. And how every damn time feels just as good as the last."

She bits her lip, blushing and he chuckles hotly, "Don't worry, baby girl. By the time I'm done with you..."

He pushes her onto her back again, dipping down to nip at her neck and she moans softly, arching up into him as her nails dig into his shoulders.

"I'll have you all caught up."

12