A Rude Awakening

Story Info
Mother and son make love.
3k words
4.53
89.1k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago my son, Jake, graduated from university with a first class degree in History. He had planned to move in with his long-term girlfriend, Amy but sadly and seemingly out of the blue, they split up just after graduation. I've still no idea what caused the break-up, but it hit him pretty hard and despite what he says, I can tell he's still not over her. So, he's now back at home while he looks for a job. Unfortunately, a history degree doesn't open up too many employment opportunities. Of course, it's lovely to have him back, I missed him hugely when he was away, as any loving mother would.

That said, he's a fully grown adult but behaves more like a grumpy teenager. He spends most of his time in his room with his door shut, awake until the early hours glued to his computer screen, often chatting away loudly, with his headphones on. I've no idea what he gets up to...playing online games, talking to friends or strangers, no doubt watching porn. Judging by the number of tissues he gets through and bearing in mind his single status, I presume he spends a fair bit of his alone time masturbating. He certainly doesn't appreciate interruptions, mostly communicating via a series of monosyllabic grunts.

As you'd probably guess, Jake isn't a morning person, in fact given the chance he'd probably stay in bed all day. Anyway, the other day I needed him to be awake earlier than usual, as I was going out at 10 am and an important parcel was being delivered sometime after that. He'd been briefed, but the chances of him crawling out of bed of his own accord were next to zero. So, around 9.30 am, not exactly the crack of dawn, I undertook the precarious task of waking him up. I made him a strong coffee to help kick start the process and knocked on his door. There was no response, so I knocked again more loudly...still silence. I decided it was safe to let myself in. He was dead to the world, so I placed the mug of coffee on his bedside table and gave him a gentle nudge. He groaned disapprovingly...but didn't wake up. "Time to get up." I announced cheerfully, nudging him more forcefully. He just grunted something indistinguishable, no doubt including the odd expletive and pulled the covers up over his head.

"Wakey, wakey!" I demanded, pulling the duvet from the bed with a purposeful tug.

He was furious...and more than a little embarrassed. I couldn't miss the massive bulge stretching the tight fabric of his pyjama shorts. "Ooops!" I said, finding it difficult not to stare at the contours of his erect penis. He turned away from me and onto his side, clearly mortified.

"Don't be silly Jake, it's perfectly natural...and I've seen it all before". I assured him. To be honest though, I'd never seen it that big and that hard. I felt my heart beat a little faster and was somewhat surprised by an unexpected tingling between my legs.

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to embarrass you..." I said "...but I really do need you to get up for the delivery...remember?"

Reluctantly he turned to face me, still slightly red faced.

"Oh yeah, right." he acknowledged.

As I leant over to hand him his coffee, I noticed his gaze shifting from the mug in my hand towards my chest. I glanced down.

"Ooops!" I said for the second time. My left breast was completely exposed. My gown must have come open as I'd pulled the covers from the bed. It was Jake's turn to stare and my turn to blush.

"Nice tits Mum!" He smiled, with a decidedly naughty twinkle in his eyes.

"I'm sorry! What did you say?" I asked, shocked...but if truth be told surprisingly aroused by his inappropriate comment.

"You heard." he laughed sitting up. "Seriously you really do have amazing tits for someone your age."

"Thank you... I think" I replied, covering myself back up, embarrassed, yet flattered.

He looked disappointed.

"This may sound like a strange thing to ask..." He added tentatively. "But can I see them properly?"

I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his shorts, twitching as he spoke.

"See them properly?" I repeated, taken aback by his question.

"Yes."

"My breasts?"

"Yes, I want to see them properly...both of them." he smiled.

"But, but... I'm your mother!" I responded as sternly as I could.

"So?"

"Well, err...it's...it's just wrong." I stuttered.

"Why?" he demanded. His eyes fixed firmly on my breasts.

I pulled the robe tighter around me, folding my arms defensively over my nipples, which were conspicuously erect beneath the sheer fabric. He looked crest fallen, projecting the same doe eyed expression he'd perfected as a small boy. It was his not-so secret weapon, deployed whenever he was desperate to get his way and it was still hard to resist.

"Oh, come on Mum. Please, I really want to see them..." he begged. "...why is it wrong...I mean, who's it going to hurt?".

I didn't know how to respond. The truth is I knew it was wrong, yet at the same time I felt an overwhelming urge to expose myself and see his reaction. My pussy ached, I could feel my juices beginning to flow.

No, this was wrong, I was his mother. I turned to leave...

"But Mum. You're so hot, I can't help it... Please, just let me see them once. I'll never ask again... promise."

Despite myself, I was feeling increasingly aroused and getting wetter by the second.

"Don't you want to make me happy?" he pleaded.

I took a deep breath, trying to compose myself and hide my excitement. I turned to face him.

"Just once...and you promise never to ask again?" My voice was shaky, my mouth dry, unlike my vagina which was anything but!

"Promise!" he smiled, eyes twinkling with anticipation.

I smiled, nervously. "Ok...if you promise?" He nodded his agreement, like a small boy who'd been promised a new toy, then watched, expectantly as I slowly opened my gown. My nipples were as hard as bullets, my heart pounded loudly in my chest.

For what seemed like an age Jake said nothing, he just stared. His eyes moving from left to right, up, down and around, mapping every inch, every contour, clearly enjoying the view. My head swam.

Eventually he lifted his gaze, our eyes met. He smiled the biggest, sweetest, sexiest smile imaginable.

"Wow! Mum, they're fucking amazing!".

His words were like a bolt of electricity hitting me straight between the legs.

All I could manage was a quiet, slightly shy, "Thank you".

"Come closer." he said.

"Why...?" I enquired, nervously.

"Come closer." he repeated.

I hesitated for a moment, then took a few steps towards him. He shuffled to the side of the bed, slid his feet over the side and sat facing me. His eyes level with my pounding chest. My hands still gripped my gown, my tits fully exposed.

"Closer." he insisted, quietly but firmly. I took another step towards him. He stared up at me, I stared down. His shorts were slightly agape, his erect penis partially visible...pre-cum oozing from the tip, had formed a dark patch where it pressed against the material. I couldn't believe the kind of thoughts that were racing through my mind.

"He reached upwards, his strong young hands gently cupping my soft, 52-year-old breasts.

"No, Jake...stop, you mustn't" I murmured, weakly.

Of course, he ignored me. He knew I didn't mean it. He knew when no meant no, and right now, no definitely meant yes, please, YES!

My head spun as my son's finger-tips glided nimbly over my chest, circling and caressing my nipples. I gasped as he leant forward. I could feel his hot breath against my skin, his lips sealed themselves around my left nipple and he began to suck. I stroked his hair, pulling him tighter towards me, encouraging him. As he sucked eagerly on my left tit, his hand reached over and cupped my right. I felt dizzy, my knees almost buckling with the intensity of the moment. He circled my rock-hard nipple with his tongue running it gently over my areola. He then turned his attention to my other breast, his soft hair tickled my flesh as his lips wrapped around my right nipple. At the same time, I felt a gentle tug on the belt of my gown. It fell open, revealing my naked body. I gasped as the cool morning air caressed me below the waist.

"Oh Mum!" Jake exclaimed. He moved his hand slowly over my belly and began running his fingers through my pubes.

"I love how hairy you are! All the girls I've been with shave."

The thought of him with being other girls provoked a distinct feeling of resentment.

Was I really jealous of my son's girlfriends? This was crazy. This was wrong!

"Jake, No, stop!" I protested weakly, attempting to pull his hand away from my pussy. He resisted and smiled up at me defiantly, as he slid his fingers over my clitoris and between my swollen, wet lips. I submitted to his will, cradling his head and pulling his face back to my chest, pressing my wet, dripping cunt against his nimble finger-tips. Yes, I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care! I was so aroused that any residual feelings of conflict were banished, for now at least. Lust and desire were in the driver-seat and I was ready to enjoy the ride.

He probed my wet, velvety folds, circling my clit and teasing my lips apart, waves of pleasure surged through my body. My hips gyrated to the rhythm of Jake's hand movements, my breathing became louder and more frantic as the tempo increased. I gasped and my breathing turned into panting as two fingers entered my hot, aching hole. His thumb caressed my clit as he probed the wall of my vagina, responding to my gasps of pleasure and expertly locating my g-spot. His other hand stroked and kneaded my buttocks as he pushed his fingers deeper inside me. My groans of delight told him not to stop. My God, I didn't want him to stop, but...

"Jake, stop!" I told him. Something in my tone made him obey. I took a step back taking hold of his hand, which was slippery with my juices. I caressed his cheek lovingly. He looked puzzled and disappointed.

"Lie back. I instructed him.

He looked unsure.

"Lie back." I repeated, gently but firmly.

"Fuck...Mum... I don't believe this!" he gasped, as I reached over and began pulling his shorts down. My hands settled on his inner thighs and moved up towards his crotch. I knelt between his legs. His cock was big and fat, a glistening bead of precum dangled from the engorged shiny tip. I knelt down and wrapped my hand around the shaft. The feel of his hot, pulsating meat throbbing in my hand was exquisite.

"Oh God, Mum!" he exclaimed.

I slid my hand slowly up and down, tenderly exploring every inch, caressing the ridge of his plump helmet and smearing precum along the length of his beautiful, young cock.

"Are you sure?" He asked anxiously.

"Shhhh". I whispered, any worries about the rights and wrongs of the situation by now fully swept away on a wave of pure lust. Just how far the wave would carry me, I didn't yet know.

The sound of Jake's groans and the feel of his pulsating cock and succulent young balls were combining to create an intoxicating sexual excitement, unlike any I'd experienced. Juices flowed, from my hot, swollen pussy. I couldn't get over how big my boy had grown, or hard he was! I leant forward and ran my tongue upwards from the base of his cock, tracing the enormous dribble of salty stickiness to its source.

His moans told me he liked the feel of his mother's tongue, which was now wrapping around his bulbous, throbbing purple head. The moans became louder as I pulled him greedily into my mouth. My fingers stroked and squeezed his balls as my tongue danced around his delicious cock and my lips caressed him from base to tip.

"Oh, Mum...don't stop!" I had no intention of stopping. I wanted to feel his hot salty sperm shooting into my mouth. Jake's hands stroked my hair tenderly as I lustfully stroked and sucked...

I revelled in the sounds of pleasure I was provoking, eagerly anticipating the moment he'd ejaculate.

Just as I was ready to guzzle his spunk, he placed his hand on my head and pushed it away.

"It's ok, you can cum in my mouth...I want you to". I told him.

"No." he replied.

"No?" I was surprised, confused...disappointed.

"I want to fuck you!"

The room seemed to spin, I was overwhelmed...exhilarated...shocked?

I guess I should have been shocked, but I wasn't. I should have said no, but I didn't.

"Ok," I smiled.

I stood up and slipped the open gown from my shoulders. Minutes earlier I'd been mortified at my son seeing my bare breast. Now, here I was fully naked, standing in front of him, my pussy dripping, the taste of his cock in my mouth and saying, "Ok... fuck me!".

He pushed himself back, making space for me on the bed. Slowly, nervously, excitedly, I lowered myself onto the covers, sank my head into the pillow and opened my legs. Jake knelt up and shuffled over so he has between them. He stroked my inner thighs with both hands, easing my legs wider apart.

"Fuck me now!" I told him.

"Not yet," he smiled, licking his lips.

The feel of his tongue between my legs was indescribable. The word pleasure doesn't come close to explaining the sensations I was experiencing. I'm not sure any words could. He gently licked and sucked on my clit, before pushing his tongue into my gaping, aching, hole, lapping up my hot sticky juices. I writhed and moaned as he pushed my thighs wider apart, burying his face between my legs, feverishly feasting on my hairy, wet mound. I'd been eaten before, but it'd never felt this good.

It was amazing! Too much more of this and I'd cum...

"Oh Jake, please, fuck me now!" I begged him.

He lifted his head and looked deep into my eyes.

"OK, Mum." he answered, as if I'd asked him to do something as routine as hanging up his coat.

What followed was anything but routine.

He pushed himself up on his strong young arms, and edged forwards. He leant over me and kissed me once tenderly on the lips, then ran his fingers over my breasts.

His lips wrapped themselves around my right nipple, then the left, sucking one then the other, eagerly, passionately. As he sucked, I felt his engorged tip brushing against my clit. I gasped. The fleshy bulb eased between my hot puffy lips. We groaned in unison as his big, fat, throbbing cock pushed deep into my hot, wet cunt.

I wrapped my legs around his slender young hips and pulled him deeper inside.

As he slid his pulsating meat in and out of my inflamed, dripping pussy, he kissed me again. Our tongues gently and tenderly wrapping around each other as he thrust himself in and out, more frantically, more forcefully. It felt like a dream, I was being fucked more passionately than ever before...by my son! I wanted it to go on forever, it was ecstasy, pure, unimaginable, ecstasy. We kissed, he stroked and sucked my nipples, we kissed again.

As one, we thrust our hips together then apart. His pulsating pole slid out, then penetrated deep, deep, inside of my hot, swollen vagina, each thrust more passionate than the last.

"Oh my, God! I cried, beginning to tense, my entire body stiffened. A sense of pure (or rather impure) joy filled my mind as waves of unbridled pleasure exploded between my legs.

The rod of hot hard meat inside me pumped and pulsed, as Jake squirted his hot, mess deep inside me. He pushed himself harder against me as I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist as he pumped, and pumped and pumped again, filling me with hot sticky Cum.

We lay side by side in silence. I wasn't sure what to say, wasn't sure how I felt. Guilty?

I should feel guilty, after all I'd just fucked my son. Surely that was wrong, everything I'd been brought up to believe told me it was. It had certainly been the most intensely pleasurable experience of my life and Jake had been more than willing.

Despite that I told myself, it couldn't happen again.

I turned my head to face him. He smiled that familiar, boyish smile that always made my heart melt.

"Love you Mum." he said gently.

"Love you too." I replied.

"Jake...". I continued.

"Yes, Mum?"

"You know this can't happen again, don't you?" The smile disappeared from his handsome young face. "You do know it's wrong...we both know it is".

He paused. "I guess so." he agreed, reluctantly, disappointment etched on his face.

I stroked his cheek. "It was wonderful, you were wonderful" I assured him.

He nodded in agreement. "Yep, it was pretty wonderful!"

I kissed him on the forehead. "I have to go." I explained, regretfully, not wanting the moment to end, knowing when I left him what we'd just shared would have to be forgotten, somehow filed away and not spoken of again.

I stood and allowed Jake a final glimpse of my naked body before I pulled on my gown, slowly covering my breasts and still throbbing, pussy.

"Mum", he said.

"Yes, Jake?"

"You're beautiful!"

I blushed...if only I didn't have to go out...

I smiled at him, turned and opened the door to leave.

"Oh, Mum!" he called after me...Thanks for the coffee!"

"You're welcome" I laughed.

Clearly it wasn't the coffee he was thanking me for...but at least now I knew how to 'get him up' in the morning. I thought maybe I'd bring him a morning cup of coffee more often in future. Of course, I'd need to make sure my gown was properly closed. Best to avoid temptation.