All Comments on 'A Rude Awakening'

by MattSBates

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent first story, which i really enjoyed. I hope you share some more with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More, please.

5*

Tc

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

Very good story, thank you for sharing with us and hope to see many more from you.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That can't be the only time!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good start.

afterwards???

Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldover 2 years ago

Brilliant first story. Can we have more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
History?

why do parents spend so much money or kids borrow so much money for degrees that are worthless for getting a good paying job???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The King of adjectives AND adverbs has been found !

Winderful story, especially with the suggestion of more to follow.

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundover 2 years ago

Oh.my. FFFFFFUCK that was hot!!!

Mango2021Mango2021over 2 years ago

Keep going full speed ahead

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Hot read with a good storyline. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Steaming

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Smoking HOT 🔥 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fabulous story. Mom and son showing each other exactly how they felt being together, without a word said between them. Things can only get better. Can't wait for 'Part 2'

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Good story. As a romantic, I miss the build-up. The romance, intimacy, and the sensual chemistry between related lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story waithing for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sexy little story, as though you were walking along the street and had a brief glimpse into someone bedroom. Ignore those who want more, you’ll never satisfy everyone. The story is your reward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Want you to continue with this story I loved it, want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story you need to continue with Ch 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

Nice. Even nicer if she was risking getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is having sex and there is mating. Once he tasted his mother's titties and fingered fucked her, he knew

that he had to have her. He knew that he had to mate with her. But at 52 it would be almost impossible for him to make her pregnant.

But whispering into your lover's mouth that the man in you, wishes that he could fuck his baby in you makes a woman super-hot. I was 17 years old when I made love to my aunt. She was divorce and 41 years old. At that moment when I was sliding deep in her and we were one....I whispered to her that the man in me wanted to give her my baby. Man, she fucked me hard and came so hard on my cock coating me with her sweet white nectar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Great story, I've now read all of your stories, can't wait for more. Like I said before in comments of your other stories, you're extremely talented.

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Great story! Would have been better without all the dot dot dots that I have to edit out in order to listen to the story in Text Aloud, text reader but well told story. 5 BIG FUCKING STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous