A Run in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You boys sure know how to treat a woman" she said once she regained her breath.

Both Jackson and Wesley were now standing looking down at her with lust in their eyes. Her nipples were red and erect and her pussy lips were engorged and soaked. Both cocks stood completely erect in front of her.

She got up, turned around and got on the lounge chair on her hands and knees so that her ass was pointed directly at Jackson. She looked over her shoulder and said "Jackson, I want you to fuck me, and I want you to fuck me hard and fast until you cum inside of me."

Jackson smiled and stepped up stroking his cock, staring at her soaked pussy and tight pink asshole. He slid his cock up and down her wet slit and eased into her. Her wetness surrounding him, she let out a deep moan and he filled her, his shaft completely inside of her.

"You ready sweetheart?"

"Yes, God yes, please fuck me"

With that Jackson pulled back quickly, almost completely out of her and slammed his rod back into her, his balls slapping against her clit. She let out a gasp. He paused for a moment...just a moment and then pulled back and slammed into her again. Her gasp was louder this time.

"You like getting fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, please, give it to me...don't stop until you fill me with your cum"

With that Jackson began fucking with as much force as he could. He wasn't going to last long at this pace, but he didn't care, he knew this was just the first round. Welsley watched the scene and began stroking himself again, he knew it would be his turn soon. After a few minutes, Jackson announced he was going to come and filled Kendra with his seed. He withdrew from her, sweat covering his entire body.

Kendra, sweating also, turned her head to Wesley.

"Now that he has stretched me out a little, it's your turn." She paused and then said "Just take it slow, I've never had anything that big in me."

Jackson backed up and made his way into the pool to cool off as Welsey took his place. He could see some of Jackson's cum dripping down from her pussy. He took his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit coating it with her juice to lubricate it and slid the head of his cock into her. He heard her gasp, but she didn't say anything. He leaned into her putting pressure on her opening allowing him to slowly fill her. Her well lubricated walls gripping him tightly.

"Fuck you feel good" he said as he worked his way in.

Once he was about 5 inches in, he began slowly fucking her, going a little farther in with each thrust. Within 2 minutes she had all 9 inches of him inside of her and was moaning uncontrollably with pleasure. Soon Wesley could feel her walls starting to tighten around him and he could tell she was close to coming. Her moans increasing in volume. He took his right hand off her hip and while he continued to fuck her, put his thumb in his mouth, covering it in saliva. He placed his thumb on her pink asshole and began massaging it into her.

"Oh fuck yes, please put your finger in my ass, fuck...that will do it..."

Wesley slid his thumb into her asshole and he instantly felt the walls of her pussy and ass squeeze tight as she began to cum. He could feel his own orgasm building as Kendra's pussy continued to spasm around his shaft. He slid his thumb out of her asshole, grabbed her hip again and began pumping harder and faster until he couldn't hold out anymore shooting his cum into her.

He slowly pulled his glistening shaft out of her and she instantly collapsed on the chair, feeling completely spent. Wesley joined Jackson in the pool to cool off, while Kendra laid on the lounge chair recovering.

Wesley looked at Jackson and saw his friend was hard again.

"Looks like you are ready for round two," he said to Jackson.

"Hell yeah, unless she passed out from that monster you just gave her," Jackson said smiling.

"I have a feeling in about two minutes she will be ready again."

As if on cue, Kendra turned over, spread her legs and looked at the boys. She put her left hand between her legs and put her finger inside of herself, coating it with their cum and her juices. Withdrawing it she put her finger in her mouth.

"That's a nice mixture, I like the way you boys taste," she said.

Wesley could feel his cock begin to twitch as it started to come back to life. "My God," he whispered.

"You know Wesley, you gave me an idea," Kendra continued. "It felt really good when you put your thumb in my ass while you fucked me. I think it would feel even better if I had Jackson's cock in my ass. What do you guys say? I have always wanted to have two dicks in me at the same time."

"Yes" was all Jackson could muster.

Wesley didn't say anything, he just began walking towards her stroking his already hard cock. Jackson was close behind.

Kendra got up and told Welsey to lay down on the lounge chair so she could straddle him. He laid down with his enormous member pointing straight at the sky. Kendra turned to Jackson, spit on her hand and slathered it on his cock.

"I don't have any lube right here so this will have to do."

She turned back to Wesley, took two steps to the lounge chair and swung one leg over his body so she was straddling him, her pussy hovering over his erection. Their cum was dripping from her and began to coat his cock. Looking down and seeing Wesley's cock getting covered in their mix of cum gave her an idea. She reached between her legs and slid two fingers inside herself coating them as she had before, but instead of putting them in her mouth, she slathered Jackson's cock with it.

"There we go," she said looking at his glistening cock. "Now that's what I call a nicely lubed cock!"

She slowly lowered herself onto Wesley until he was fully inside of her. She leaned forward so that her breasts were against Wesley's chest and gave him a kiss. After a moment she broke the kiss and looked back at Jackson who was already getting in position behind her.

"Go slowly, it's been a while since someone has fucked me in the ass."

Jackson got behind her and placed himself against her asshole. He leaned in gently, applying pressure until the head of his cock slid into her. She let out a small gasp, tensed up and then relaxed placing her head on Wesley's chest. After a moment Jackson leaned in a bit more and slowly slid into her until she had him completely inside of her.

"Oh God I feel so full," she said as she raised her head off of Wesley's chest.

Wesley began rotating his hips, causing Kendra to groan again as both cocks began sliding in and out of her in tandem.

"Mmmm, that feels good, please...don't...stop."

"Her ass is so fucking tight, I'm not going to last long," Jackson said as he began pumping in and out of her in rhythem with his roommate.

"You won't have to baby...just keep fucking my ass and I'm going to explode."

With that encouragement Jackson increased his intensity, holding onto her hips as he began fucking her harder. Wesley stopped moving, allowing Jackson to take control. The force was enough to cause Kendra to slide up and down Wesley's cock.

"Here I cum" Kendra announced as she buried her head in Wesley's chest and let out a moan as she began to shake.

That was all Jackson could take as he shot his load into her asshole while her ass spasmed milking every last drop from him.

When she finished she remained flat on Wesley and tried to catch her breath. Jackson slowly pulled his cock out of her ass and once again retreated to the pool to cool off.

Wesley was still rock hard inside of her.

After a moment, Kendra looked up at Wesley and smiled. "You haven't come yet have you?"

"Not for a second time, no." Wesley answered.

"Why don't you see if you can put that monster in my asshole and give me another orgasm?"

"You think you can take it?" he asked honestly surprised that she was offering it up.

"Only one way to find out," she said. "I swear I will cum instantly if you do. Just the thought of it is getting me worked up again."

She lifted herself off of him and let him get up before getting on all fours back on the lounge chair. Wesley had never had anal with anyone. Hell, he had trouble fitting his cock in some of his girlfriend's pussys, anal wasn't even close to an option.

He looked down at her well lubed backdoor that Jackson had just warmed up for him. He got behind her and as Jackson had done placed his enormous cockhead on her asshole. Jackson started to walk over with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Holy shit, you aren't going to put that in her ass are you? You'll split her open."

Wesley ignored his friend as he began leaning into Kendra putting pressure on her opening.

"Come on baby, just relax, breath baby breath."

Kendra put her head down and let out a long breath, trying to relax her body. One more deep breath and the head of Wesley's cock slid into her.

"OH FUCK" she said as she continued to try and breath. "Fuck fuck fuck that's big".

Wesley didn't dare move, hoping she would get used to the size. Her asshole squeezing his cockhead tighter than any pussy had ever done.

After about 2 minutes Kendra was beginning to relax.

"Ok, I think you can keep going, but just go slow please."

"You sure?"

"Yes, it feels amazing, I just have to get used to it."

Wesley once again began leaning in gently applying pressure. His cock slowly disappearing into her ass. He heard Kendra whispering "yes" over and over again. Softy at first, but the deeper he got the louder she became until all 9 inches of his cock was buried in her she was screaming. Her hand went straight to her clit and rubbed it furiously.

"FUCK MY ASS WITH THAT HUGE COCK!"

With that, Wesley started to fuck her but within two strokes she was shaking out of control with another orgasm. He could no longer hold out and began to unload in her.

He waited until her convulsions ended before slowly slipping out of her. Jackson and Wesley both stared at her asshole after Wesley was completely out of her. Her asshole was gaping, stretched out from their two cocks. They watched as it slowly shrank back to size.

Kendra turned over and looked at the two studs that had just serviced her so well.

"My goodness boys, you sure can fuck. I'm going to have cum dripping out of me for days."

"You are amazing, I can't believe I was able to fit in your ass." Wesley said.

"You better thank your friend for losening me up, there is no way I could have taken you first."

"So...what now?" asked Jackson.

"What now?" Kendra responded with a smile. "Now you boys towel off, put those cute little shorts back on and finish your run. I need to rest before my husband comes home."

"You're husband??" Wesley said. "You're married? Fuck."

"Don't worry boys, I won't tell him if you don't." Kendra said laughing.

"Ok, let's get going Wesley." Jackson said as he made his way over to his clothes.

The guys got dressed as Kendra continued to relax. They both gave her a quick kiss and started to make their way to the fence door to get back on the trail.

"Come back next week. Same day, same time." Kendra called after them.

"We'll be here," Wesley responded with a wave.

The boys got onto the trail and closed the fence door behind them.

"No one is going to believe this," Jackson said as they started to jog back to their apartment.

"No one is going to hear about this, at least not anytime soon. No way I'm telling anyone about this...we are going to come back here next week and do this again, and hopefully this will last all summer." Wesley replied.

"The summer of Kendra," Jackson said with a smile. "I like the sound of that!"

Back at the pool, Kendra heard the back door to the house open.

"Did you like the show sweetheart?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"You know I did...now spread those legs, it's my turn."

12