A Sacrifice to the Tiki Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna pressed her knees together. Katie squeezed her tighter.

"Don't worry, pretty girl. Cory knows this is my couch. Anything we do to it, he'll get it cleaned up all nice."

Anna hadn't been worried, but it was nice to hear Katie tell her not to worry. It was so nice. It made her wetter. It made her hotter.

So hot. Like she was sitting on a beach at high noon with the sun beating down on her. She felt beads of sweat on her forehead. Her hand fluttered, and if she could have moved, she would have tried to wipe the moisture off her face.

"You getting hot, pretty Anna? Suffocating?"

"Yes." It was unbearable.

"Even in that thin little dress?"

It didn't feel thin. It felt like it was made out of the thickest fabric imaginable, or a million layers deep.

"You want me to help you take it off?"

"Yes." The word came out immediately, even though somewhere in her mind, Anna knew the room was full of people, some of whom could undoubtedly be looking at them right now. But that mattered way less than doing something about this heat.

"Why don't you ask nice, Anna?"

"Please. Please, take it off."

"Well," Katie chuckled, "if you insist."

It was a simple dress, and Katie had no trouble gathering up the skirt and pulling it up over Anna's head, without Anna having to move her arms much at all. "There. That's much better, isn't it?"

"Yes." Anna felt her lips pull up into a small smile. The flame wiggled, and her own gut felt a squirm of joy.

"Feels so much better for me to hold you like this, doesn't it?"

"Yeah." She loved the feeling of Katie's skin against hers, and was so happy now that it was easier for Katie to touch her. She felt a little bad that moving was so hard for her right now, that she couldn't return the favor to Katie.

Katie took one of Anna's limp hands, held it up to the fire. "You got your nails done, Anna. They're cute."

Anna's nails didn't look nearly as nice as Katie's, but she'd had them manicured shortly before the trip. Just simple French tips, a couple of which were already starting to chip. The nail tech had made some passing comment about weak nail beds, so Katie telling Anna they were cute was extra nice to hear.

"Say thank you when someone compliments you," Katie said, amused and patient.

"Thank you," Anna said.

"You're welcome. Would you like to put those fingers to good use?" Katie shifted behind her and withdrew one of her hands. "You wanna make me cum, pretty girl, and then let me do the same for you? You wanna make sure you really have a fun night?"

Anna made another confused noise. Did she like girls? Was this what she'd had in mind when she set out to have a fun night? Could she say yes to the second question Katie asked without saying yes to the first?

She wasn't mad. She wasn't embarrassed, or upset. She just wasn't quite sure what to do.

Katie didn't sound phased at all by Anna's hesitation. "Remind me again, Anna. What colors do you see in that flame?"

Anna was relieved to have a more straightforward question to answer. "Red...orange...yellow...blue..."

"Good. That's so good, Anna." Katie reached under Anna's chin, turned her to look directly at her. "What colors do you see in my eyes?"

The flame had followed her, Anna realized. It was in the middle of the bowl, and it was in Katie's eyes. She saw the beautiful brown of the irises, but in the pupil there was the flame. "Brown...red...orange...yellow...blue." She lost herself predicting how high the flame would go, what direction it would twirl...

Katie made it spark again, and Anna felt a spasm in her cunt to match. She moaned, her head lolling back of its own accord. Katie caught her by the hair and made an approving hum. "Sounds like you know exactly what you want, Anna." Her lips brushed against Anna's as she spoke.

Yes.

"Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then let's not let the night get any farther away from us." She pulled Anna so that her entire body was facing her, and brought Anna's hand to the waist of her jeans. "Have you done this before?"

"No," Anna said.

"Yes, you have," Katie laughed. "Just to yourself, that's all." She unbuttoned her jeans with one hand, and guided Anna down with the other. Anna noted dimly how wet Katie was for someone who seemed so calm. Her mind went back to the moment she first saw Katie in front of the Volcano Room, and how she instantly knew that Katie was a Cool Girl. It was the only absolute truth she knew about Katie.

A Cool Girl was hot for her. Fuck. It was almost enough to break through the spell Katie had her under.

"It's all a process, Anna, just be patient and look and...oh." Katie's spine straightened and she gave Anna a breathy smile. "You sure you've never done this before, pretty girl?"

Anna couldn't answer. She could only look at Katie with huge, longing eyes, hoping she kept doing a good job. She knew, from personal experience, how quickly things could go south.

"Oh, little Anna," Katie slipped her hand under Anna's soaked panties, "you deserve a reward for that."

Katie's fingers zeroed in on Anna's clit, massaging it with an expert cadence. Anna groaned and buckled forward, unable to keep working on Katie. Katie laughed. "It's okay, pretty girl," she murmured. "You gotta learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time. Here, lean back. Look at the flame again."

Katie positioned them so they were still facing each other, but Katie's free hand could reach the cinnamon piles. Anna was able to watch the flame without straining her neck. "Just keep at it, Anna. Keep at it, and watch the flame."

They kept up their ministrations on each other, though Katie's hand moved with far more certainty. Anna kept her eyes on the flame, inhaling a mixture of scents. Sweat. Salt. Sweet rum and juices. Spicy cinnamon. Smoke. Her hips and ass lifted to give Katie easier access to her, igniting little flames inside of her. Whenever she worried she wasn't making Katie feel as good as Katie was making her feel, Katie sparked the flame again, highlighting the smell of the smoke and the cinnamon, and making Anna moan and increase the pressure on Katie's clit.

The flame told her what to do. Katie didn't have to say anything anymore. Anna could just watch the flame, and Katie would use it to make sure Anna did exactly what she needed to. It was so reassuring. She had no idea how long the flame would last, how long it would take the sugar to burn out, but she knew that if it did, Katie could just get another one. Maybe they could stay in this corner, on this couch, forever.

"You feel good, Anna?"

"Yeah." Her voice was so small, so strained, she barely recognized it.

"Me too. I saw you walking down the street, you know. You didn't think I saw you, I bet, but I did. I was so happy when you came in. I knew we were going to have fun tonight. I knew it."

A line of drool escaped from the corner of Anna's mouth, trailing down her chin. Katie laughed. "You're such a pretty girl, Anna. Such a pretty, malleable girl. And you're going to cum for me, aren't you? You're going to climax right into my fingers."

Katie sparked the flame again, and Anna found she couldn't make noise of any kind. Her lips trembled.

"I know you will, pretty girl," Katie said, her voice heavy and reassuring. "And you're going to make me cum too. You just gotta..." She sparked the flame, and Anna pressed harder, swirled her finger faster. Katie groaned and shuddered. "Fuck, yes." She took a few deep breaths, her cool façade cracking just so. Then she kissed Anna's neck. "Your turn."

Anna didn't know if she could. The pressure was building, building, building, but she'd never experienced—

Katie emptied one of the cinnamon piles onto the fire, and Anna thought she might explode. The flame was everywhere now. It lined her vision. She couldn't escape it and its brilliant colors even when she closed her eyes, which she did. She gasped and almost yelled, but Anna put a hand over her mouth. "It's okay, it's okay," she said. Anna realized, then, what Katie's voice sounded like. Like sugar caught on fire. "Just gotta keep it quiet in here. You did great, pretty girl. You did great." It was like the fire was a part of Anna now, dimming only slightly as her orgasm crested and dissolved.

Anna took a couple of breaths with a dry mouth, swallowed to try to produce more saliva. "Here," Katie said, and Anna felt a plastic straw being placed between her lips. She sucked without thinking, and a moment later, cool, syrupy liquid burst through her teeth and coated her tongue. She took a few eager and refreshing gulps, barely noticing the alcoholic aftertaste. "It's always better once the ice has melted a bit." Anna could only nod in agreement, before releasing the straw and sinking back into the couch cushion.

Katie leaned over and kissed the top of each of Anna's breasts, then bunched her dress over her head, pushed her forward enough to get it on her torso and then pulled her arms through the sleeves. Anna was too relaxed, too blissed-out to care that Katie was dressing her like she was a doll, or that until a moment before, she'd been almost completely naked to the rest of the bar. She looked at the bowl. The flame was out.

Katie took a sip from the drink herself and sat against Anna, running her fingers through her blonde hair. Anna turned to her, still finding it so hard to speak but trying to convey with her expression, What now?

"Suppose your boyfriend'll be missing you soon," Katie said with a mocking pout. Anna blinked hard as Josh's face came back into focus in her mind. She liked him, right? She was pretty sure she liked him. He was fine. He'd never made her cum like that, but he was fine. "Might need to keep you, though."

Anna wished she would.

"Tell you what." Katie twirled a lock of Anna's hair in her fingers, and Anna studied the girl's pupils, the flame she could still see there. "I'll give you my number, and be your little drinking friend that you met when you got separated from your man tonight. We'll talk, we'll text, and maybe next time I happen to be in your town, we'll get together. How's that sound, Anna?"

Anna wanted to tell her no, please, couldn't they just stay here, like this forever? But as the alcohol somehow brought her back to the real world, she realized it couldn't be like that. Whatever abilities Katie had, it couldn't be enough to let Anna upend her life in a completely new city. She had a job. She had a relationship. She had a home. And she couldn't ask Katie to be responsible for her.

She leaned forward and kissed Katie on the lips, surprising both of them. Katie hugged Anna closer to her, and Anna inhaled the wonderfully spicy-sweet scent of cinnamon.

The End

12