A Safe Space Ch. 03

Story Info
Alexis learns that teasing men can have cataclysmic results.
12.6k words
4.81
11.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers

Chapter Three -- Lady of the House

Carlos was well aware that Alex had watched him masturbate in his workshop. When Alex had moved the bougainvillea out of the way, the light from the window became brighter. He had considered stopping what he doing but then decided to see how it would play out, besides he was close to coming and he needed release.

It was Alexis' fault that he was masturbating anyway. Carlos' wife was a strict Catholic who believed that sexuality is a gift, but sex acts are only allowable between heterosexually married partners and each act must be both loving and open to procreation. Carlos had no interest in bringing any more than the three kids they already had into the world and his wife rationed sex like it was priceless.

Carlos' sexual gratification came from his encounters with Gloria. Her husband had just about given up on sex but she still had a very active sexual appetite and fucking Carlos at work while the house was empty, which was most of the time during the day, was convenient, discreet and satisfying. Now that Alex was home all the time Gloria was reticent about having sex on the Dupree property.

They had managed a couple of quickies when Alex made her very infrequent ventures outside the residence but Carlos was frustrated

That, plus Alexis' coquettish behaviour was the reason Carlos was constantly sneaking away to the toolshed to masturbate. Knowing that Alex was watching him piqued Carlos' fervour. The girl in the cheesecake magazine he was looking at resembled Alexis' which was why he had taken it from the rack in the newsagent. When he spattered his issue all over the centrefold he imagined that it was Alexis' face he was spattering his spunk over. Knowing that she was watching him made his orgasm even more satisfying.

When he left the toolshed he noticed little puddles of semen on the sandstone path and another gobbet dribbling down a leaf in the garden. The dirty little tranny bitch had whacked off while she was watching him.

Carlos wasn't sure at first if he found that exciting or repulsive. He found Alex very attractive in a Lolita kind of way but of course he knew that she was eighteen and legally an adult, but knowing that she had male genitalia hidden inside her swimsuit and under the little pleated skirts that she liked to tease him with was disturbing. What he knew right now was that despite having just masturbated, knowing that Alex had watched him and had masturbated herself whilst doing so aroused him intensely.

He strode to the house, walking around the edge of the flagged patio. Alex was lying on the sun lounge fresh out of the pool, her white swimming suit clinging to her body. Her little titties, long tanned legs, ash blonde hair and pretty face behind her sunglasses were a distraction and made Carlos more resolute. Gloria was putting out Alexis' lunch when he called to her in Spanish and told her that he needed her to come with him.

They had a short heated conversation in Spanish so that Alex wouldn't eavesdrop and Gloria relented and told Alex she was going shopping briefly with Carlos. Alex just sipped tea and seemed disinterested in what the hired help were up to.

"Where are we going? You are acting crazy!" Gloria said a little excitedly as they drove through the gates.

"I am crazy. There is the little travestida lying around in her swimsuit all day or strutting around in little skirts and heels, then there is you with your big sexy ass, long legs and big tetas wrapped up in that sexy uniform and I'm getting nothing!" Carlos slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

"You fancy the little travestida?" Gloria said with some amusement.

"I fancy you Gloria but we can't fuck at work and we can't meet outside of work," Carlos was taking New South Head Road heading towards South Head away from any of the businesses they usually frequented.

"Where are we going Carlos?" Gloria asked.

"We're going to fuck," Carlos growled.

"There are no motels around here," Gloria sniped when Carlos turned onto Hopetoun Avenue.

"We're not going to a motel or a hotel. It would be obvious what we are doing arriving in a motel in the middle of the day without luggage and besides I can't afford a hotel around here," Carlos followed the bends of Hopetoun Avenue past more mansions and luxury apartments.

He turned onto Military Road and finally Cliff Street where he turned into the car park adjacent to Camp Cove. He reversed into a space in the furthest corner of the car park where the car was shielded by gum trees and coastal scrub on three sides.

"What are we doing here Carlos?" Gloria sounded very perturbed.

Carlos ignored her and put the sunshade up to cover the windscreen. He left the engine running and set the air conditioning on high and jumped out of the F-150 and slammed the door. He walked around to the front passenger door and half dragged Gloria out of the car.

"Carlos! What are we doing here? This is crazy!" she whined when Carlos opened the door to the rear cabin of the twin-cab utility.

"I told you what we are doing here," Carlos growled as he pushed Gloria onto the back seat and climbed in after her, locking the doors.

"This is madness!" Gloria cried but her cries were stifled when Carlos pressed his lips to hers.

His hands went to her breasts and kneaded them through her pink polyester--cotton box dress uniform. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and Gloria stopped struggling. She too was sexually frustrated and although the circumstances were not ideal she was prepared to let Carlos have his way with her. It was exciting being in the back of the cab, canoodling in broad daylight in a public car park. It reminded her of her youth.

Carlos managed to get three of the large white buttons on the front of Gloria's tunic open and he lifted her heavy breasts free of her bra cups. He put his face to them and suckled her big fat nipples which hardened to his touch. Gloria gasped as rings of pleasure emanated from her breasts.

It was uncomfortable in the back of the twin-cab but Carlos did the best he could. In between kissing her passionately and sucking on her big breasts Carlos managed to ease Gloria down on the bench seat while he straddled her. He kissed her passionately and Gloria fumbled at his flies until she freed his huge cock which was already distended and dripping pre-ejaculate. She hefted the girth of it in her hand and enjoyed the feel of his masculine appendage that was so much bigger than her husband's useless little acorn. She missed feeling its ponderousness, the very magnitude of its latent power.

Time and childbirth had not been kind to Gloria's vagina but when Carlos put his 'polla' inside her it filled her and made her feel like a girl again. She was getting wet and impatient as Carlos kissed her and mauled her teats. She wanted him inside her.

She pushed him away and began to unbutton her dress.

"What are you doing my love? We don't have the time and this isn't the place to get undressed," Carlos said as he pushed his shorts down to his knees and ripped open his work shirt.

"What then?" Gloria looked up at him impatiently, her red lipstick smeared around her mouth.

"This," Carlos grinned at her and spread her legs and lifted them up.

He pushed her dress out of the way and quickly admired her white nylon granny-panties that for some reason turned him on. He pulled the gusset of her panties aside and revealed the dark coffee coloured crotch of her control-top pantyhose and snagged a fingernail next to the seam and ripped them open.

"Oh Dios mío!" Gloria yelped as Carlos probed at her fleshy labia.

"Here let me," she slapped his hand out of the way and took his rampant member in her fingers and guided it to her steaming cooch.

The head of Carlos cock slipped inside her warm wet opening and then he thrust it all the way in.

"Good boy!" Gloria sighed as Carlos' steely phallus filled her steaming maw.

There was no time for gentle leisurely lovemaking. Carlos jackhammered his cock in and out of Gloria's vagina and she mewed and moaned as he fucked her. She had missed this so much and she kissed him passionately and rubbed her pantyhosed legs on his flanks because she knew he loved the feel of her nylons on his skin.

Her cunt felt distended by Carlos' huge cock and his pubis was pressing on her clitoris bringing her close to climax. Her vagina clung to Carlos' meaty appendage as he drove it in and out of her; he loved the feel of her fleshy 'coño'. His wife's cunt was so much tighter but he seldom got to use it and whenever he did she complained. This mature woman with her earthy beauty was far more desirable to him although for a fleeting glimpse he thought of Alexis Dupree as his orgasm approached.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Gloria moaned like a slattern as her orgasm exploded, rings of pleasure expanding outwardly from her clitoris and her g-spot as Carlos pounded her into the seat.

She scissored her legs, rubbing her nyloned thighs on Carlos' sensitive skin as her cunt clutched at his throbbing manhood. Carlos grunted and roared as his cock suddenly quivered and erupted, filling Gloria with his seed. Despite having masturbated not that long ago his spend was prodigious and Gloria felt him fill her with his seed.

She could feel him ejaculating inside her as he clung to her, kissing her almost violently. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and held him tight as his orgasm peaked.

They couldn't lie together in post-coital bliss. It was too dangerous and as soon as they had both descended from their orgasmic highs they began the awkward task of dressing in the confines of the back of the utility. Gloria's crotch was sodden and Carlos' semen dribbled from her snatch. Some of it soaked into her pantyhose and the rest was absorbed by the crotch of her high waisted, full brief nylon panties. She would change them back at the house along with her pantyhose. She kept spare underwear in her handbag which she had left at the house.

She put away her breasts and adjusted her bra and buttoned her dress while Carlos buttoned his shirt and pulled up his khaki King Gee work shorts. He opened the door and looked around. A young couple dressed in wetsuits were attaching their surf skis to the roof rack of their SUV down the other end of the car park but otherwise the car park was void of people.

Carlos hopped out and helped Gloria step down. He pulled her into his arms and kissed quickly.

"Thank you mi amour," he whispered in her ear.

"No thank you. I needed that," Gloria grinned up at him as she adjusted her uniform.

She fixed her makeup using the sunvisor mirror during the ride back to the Dupree house. Her knickers felt squidgy but it felt kind of nice; kind of naughty and reckless.

When they parked in the motor court in front of the four car garage they grinned at each other and Carlos let Gloria go ahead into the house where she heard music coming from Alexis' room. She grabbed her large handbag and scurried away to the staff toilet where she took off her knickers and pantyhose, washed her privates and replaced them with fresh underwear.

Later that day she snuck down to the toolshed and left her soiled pantyhose and panties on the workbench as a present for Carlos. She frowned when she saw the magazine opened at the centrefold where a cute teenage girl posed in a swimsuit with her legs spread. The young girl looked disconcertingly like Monika or Alexis Dupree and the page seemed to be marred by some sort of liquid stain. She decided it was best to say nothing and after taking one last sniff of the pungent aroma of Carlos' semen on her panties she left the toolshed and closed the door.

*****

Time passed slowly at the Dupree household. Twice a week Carlos and Gloria would make an excuse to drive to a secluded spot usually in parkland or a quiet car park and fuck in the back of Carlos' utility. When Gloria couldn't get away and Carlos was horny he would lock himself in the toolshed and whack off, usually thinking about Alex Dupree, looking at pictures of young women he found in magazines that looked like her because she continued to tease him in her tight white bathing costume or little skirts, nylons and heels, her makeup always alluring.

Monika was up on her socials. The online war with Brad Brody was over and they ignored each other. Monika was having too much fun in London to worry about Brad. She kept in touch regularly with Alex and asked how her transition was going and Alex sent her pictures which Monika dutifully commented on stating that Alex looked beautiful and promised to keep them secret. They did not talk about their incestual encounter.

Susan Dupree was ensconced in her Nusa Dua beach house in Bali with a German she had picked up in a nightclub in Kuta. He was a penniless backpacker but he was brutally handsome, had a big cock and knew and how to use it and was young enough to be her son but she didn't care. She checked in with Monika and Alex once a week by phone but Alex had not yet come out to her as trans. She decided that it was something that needed to be done face to face.

Brad Brody was bitter about the breakup with Monika but was more concerned about his growing infatuation with Alexis Dupree. Initially he'd been disgusted with what he had done with her and wondered if he was some sort of faggot. He knew that he wasn't and he was busy warring with Monika trying to pity fuck those girlfriends of hers that he hadn't fucked already but there weren't many. When the war was over he wondered if his fascination with Alex was because she looked identical to Monika but deep down he knew that wasn't the case. Alex was uniquely beautiful in her own right.

He was also terrified that Alex was going to out him for having sex with her, especially if she chose to come to the defence of her sister, but Alex remained detached from Brad and Monika's breakup. Brad was also aware that Alex would have to out herself as a trans femme to do so and she had confessed to Brad that she was too early in her transition to be confident enough to come out.

Having worked his way through all of Monika's girlfriends who would fuck him Brad tried fucking his way around town to get Alex Dupree out of his mind but it wasn't working. Every time he kissed a girl he imagined Alexis' soft lips. Every time he held a girl against his body he remembered holding Alex in her satin evening gown. The part about her having a penis he somehow rationalised away, he just remembered coming inside her panties, rubbing his cock on her pantyhosed pubis with her silken limbs wrapped around him.

He became addicted to watching tranny and crossdresser porn online whilst masturbating into silky pantyhose and it brought him relief for a little while but it also fuelled his desire for Alex.

As for Alex, she too had been watching a lot of crossdresser porn online and was getting adventurous with her vibrator until one day she actually inserted the tip of it into her anus which produced an amazing orgasm. The next time she tried it she put it in all the way and found her prostate gland and the effect was amazing. Extracting the plastic vibrating penis from her anus afterwards she realised that she needed to learn how to douche and she bought herself a douche kit at the same adult store where she had purchased the vibrator.

On the rare occasions that she ventured out Alex was presenting more and more femme. She wasn't quite up to going out in skirts and heels but she wore lycra leggings, crop tops and sandals. She wore eyeliner and pink lipstick, perfume and a little too much jewellery. She was very androgynous and was aware that some people were staring at her and that some boys and older men were giving her appreciative glances. She liked being appreciated but it made her extremely nervous and reinforced to her that she was not yet ready to be openly out as a transgender woman.

'Have you told anyone?' Alex received a DM from Brad on her Twitter.

She had wondered if he would ever contact her again and was amused.

'Told anyone what?' Alex replied.

'Don't be coy -- you know what I mean!' Brad's well known temper was already beginning to flare.

He knew inwardly that his self-justification for contacting Alex was really just an excuse to engage with her again. Yes he was terrified that she would come out openly as trans and tell someone what she and he had done. But... he remained besotted by her.

'I think it's a conversation we should have face to face.' Brad's fingers were sweating as he typed the text into his iPhone.

Alex tapped a manicured fingernail against her brilliant white teeth and considered Brad's proposal. She suspected that Brad was using it as an excuse to see her again and possibly to engage in sexual congress. Had she liked what they did last time? There was no doubt that she did but was it appropriate to do it again?

There was no doubt that Brad was a shit. He'd vilified her sister online although Monika had won that battle. He'd pretty much forced himself on Alex but she'd submitted to his advances pretty easily and then he'd regretted doing so and threatened her not to tell anyone.

That said he was incredibly handsome and she had enjoyed their tryst. She was also safe and secure in the knowledge that there was no way Brad was going to tell anyone who she was and what they had done. This was her safe space and she was in control.

'I agree. Come here tonight at 9pm.' Alex texted back.

'Ok but don't tell anyone I'm coming.' Brad replied nervously.

'AS IF!' Alex typed her response and logged out of twitter.

She dropped her phone on the bedspread and considered what she had just done. Was it foolish? Probably yes. Was it dangerous? Definitely yes. Was it exciting? The bulge in her panties answered that question.

That evening she showered, did her makeup and then decided what to wear. She wanted to wear something dramatic and sexy; something that was fashion forward and sophisticated. She wanted to demonstrate that she was a smart young woman, not some ditzy teenager. Teasing Carlos was quite pleasurable and she liked the dynamic of it. Teasing Brad would probably be even more pleasurable because there was always the possibility that she might give in to her desires if he was insistent and she was in the mood.

She'd popped an eccy had been drinking wine steadily all evening and had a nice buzz going. Alex stepped into a bustier which was overlaid with red satin and trimmed with black lace. She put on a pair of red satin panties and slid her legs into the black fifteen denier fully-fashioned stockings, marvelling at the feel of the diaphanous nylons as she pulled them up her legs and fastened them to the suspender straps.

There. The sexy part of was done; now for the sophisticated. Alex took the black V-neck ribbed-knit long-sleeved dress with embossed gold-tone buttons, shoulder pads and two front welt pockets from her wardrobe and admired it.

Perfect!

She put it on and immediately felt more adult and refined. The dress was cut short and displayed her long legs sheathed in the gauzy black nylons to their full effect. The hint of red satin bustier visible between the lapels complemented the black dress perfectly.

She accessorised with costume jewellery, doused herself in perfume and slipped her feet into her highest heels. The headlights of Brad's car flashed across the curtains as he drove down the driveway and parked in the motor court. She heard the car door slam as she made her way carefully down the staircase.

Alex watched the security system monitor and saw Brad trying to use his remote to open the garage door to let himself inside as he done the last time he had come to the house. Alex had had Carlos change the code on the garage doors so Brad's clicker was useless. She smiled to herself and when he tossed the remote away and made his way to the front door and pressed the door chime.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,975 Followers