A Safe Space Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up into Carlos eyes, her gaze full of gratitude, and smiled at him demurely. She made no effort to disengage and she clung to him as he held her tight.

"Thank you," she whispered and batted her eyelashes.

Carlos was becoming tumescent. Holding this pretty young thing, almost naked, against his body was very arousing. He interpreted her demeanour to mean that she felt the same way and lowered his face to hers and kissed her.

It was delightful to be kissing this beautiful young woman whilst they were both nearly naked in the warm water with the sun beating down on them. Her body was supple and her lips were soft and yielding. She tasted like Rosé wine and menthol cigarettes but it was not unpleasant. She did not exactly return the kiss but she made no effort to push him away.

This was the first time that Alex had been kissed by a real man and it was amazing. She could feel Carlos' muscled body, so much bigger and mature than Brad's. Carlos' face was bristly with five o'clock shadow even though it was still morning. His arms were big and strong, his tongue was insistent and she could feel that monster penis pressing against her flat tummy.

Alex had seen that penis and knew how big it was and the power of it. She had watched Carlos stroke it to climax and seen it throb and spew forth a geyser of semen, spattering on a picture of a young woman who had similar features to her. She was aware that Carlos was holding her close, squeezing her tight and her own penis was beginning to engorge; it was uncomfortable between her legs.

Alex panicked.

She began to push against Carlos, drumming her fists on his chest.

"Let go of me! What do you think you are doing you oaf!" she wriggled in his grasp which Carlos briefly enjoyed but he released her.

"Sorry Miss Alex; I thought you were drowning," Carlos said.

He suddenly realised the stupidity of his actions. This teenage travestida held his destiny in her hands. His job as groundsman for the Dupree family paid exceptionally well and had many benefits including his affair with Gloria. Alexis Dupree could ruin him with a single phone call to his employment agency. She could fire him, refuse to give him a reference and tell prospective employers he was a pervert. Not to mention what the Dupree lawyers would do if they came after him.

Not for the first time Carlos' little head has a one-track mind and when aroused it overruled the logic of his big head. He had allowed himself to become infatuated with this travestida Lolita.

"And what? You thought I needed mouth to mouth?" Alex chided him.

"I'm so sorry. I overstepped. It will never happen again," Carlos hung his head, unable to look Alex in the eye.

"You bet it will never happen again!" Alex snipped and turned and reached for the ladder and climbed out of the pool.

Despite having just being admonished Carlos couldn't help taking a final long lustful look at her ass.

The truth was that Alex was embarrassed about falling into the pool and nearly drowning in her drunken stupor but also scared of the masculinity and maturity of Carlos. Brad was strong and handsome, he was a sportsman but he was immature and surly whereas Carlos was ruggedly handsome and confident; weathered and powerful with his big broad shoulders, thick muscled arms and legs; his leonine head topped by an unruly mane of jet black hair sprinkled with grey and he had deep piercing blue eyes.

Brad and Carlos were opposites but she was attracted to them both ephemerally but it was a fantasy. With Brad she had actually morphed into two brief sexual encounters and with Carlos she had teased and taunted him and watched him masturbate.

But the danger of doing so had manifested itself when Carlos took advantage of her in the pool.

Alex sulked off to the kitchen to get more wine and Carlos hid in his workshop sharpening tools that didn't need to be sharpened.

Alex lay on the sunbed sipping wine and smoking, staying well away from the pool and eventually she fell asleep. She had weird dreams in which Brad and Carlos competed for her favours. She awoke hungover and fuzzy-headed. She called out for Gloria and then realised that Gloria had the day off. The house was silent, her playlist long played out.

Alex stood up and peered into the elongated shadows. There was no sign of Carlos. She knew his hours were from eight in the morning to five in the evening but she knew that he often left early, sometimes giving Gloria a lift. Gloria would sometimes ask to leave early but Carlos just took off. Maybe she should fire him!

Her resentment grew as she made her way upstairs and took a long hot shower, shampooing and conditioning her hair. She sat at her mirror blow-drying her bangs then she did her makeup. All the time her resentment for Carlos was growing. He came to work late and left early, he leered and ogled her, he masturbated in his toolshed. She giggled at the irony of the name toolshed. He was arrogant and worse of all he had taken advantage of her whilst she was most vulnerable.

As she slipped into pantyhose and panties and stuffed her prosthetics into her bra cups she began to realise that she was behaving like Brad. She was pouting and whining to herself like a brat. She thought more about it as stepped into a little black miniskirt and pink satin blouse. She had teased and taunted Carlos and when he made advances she had reacted badly.

All she had to do was say no. She didn't have berate and threaten him. He had probably saved her life and she had rewarded him by threatening to sack him. Sure he shouldn't have tried to take advantage of her but she had been teasing him for weeks. As she slipped on her high heels she decided that she would apologise the next time she saw him and she would stop taunting him.

Alex eyed the kitchen when she got to the bottom of the staircase knowing that the Deep Eddy lemon vodka was lurking in the freezer, calling to her. No! She would wait until later; at least until the sun had gone down.

Alex took a trip around the ground floor of luxurious house to keep her mind off the booze in the freezer. She opened the connecting door to the garage and saw her black Lexus SUV and wondered if a drive might clear her head. Should she venture out dressed enfemme for the first time? She thought probably not. She would likely blow over the legal BAC if she was stopped for a Random Breath Test. The cops liked to hide in the layups on the curves of New South Head Road and pull over unsuspecting drivers, especially those driving luxury vehicles.

It was then that she noticed that Carlos' utility was still parked in the motor court. She wouldn't be able to leave anyway because he was blocking her in. How dare he! He had been told a thousand times not to park against the garage doors.

Alex put her hands on her hips and tapped her feet. Her anger was returning. She strode through the house, out the sliding glass doors onto the patio and took the path leading down to the workshop.

Alex opened the door to the workshop half-expecting to find Carlos masturbating but he was standing at the workbench working on a power tool of some type. He had his shirt off and she couldn't help but admire his thick tanned torso and as he turned her eyes were drawn to his hairy chest. His blue eyes flashed at her briefly then he looked away.

"Miss Alex; can I help you with something?" Carlos pretended to work on the grass trimmer.

Alex looked at Carlos' big hands covered in grease as he delicately worked on small screws and springs. For a second she imagined them holding her tight, leaving dirty marks on her pristine white swimsuit. She shook her head to clear it.

"I wanted to thank you for saving me in the pool today Carlos. I was stupid to drink so much wine and then go near the water," Alex said, her voice sounded raspy.

"You are welcome Miss Alex and I would once again like to apologise for my actions. I misread your signals," Carlos replied, his voice gruff.

"Signals?" Alex stiffened.

"Yes, signals," Carlos bristled.

This spoiled teenage brat knew what he was talking about.

"What do you mean by signals?" Alex tapped her foot.

Alex knew exactly what Carlos meant but she would not be spoken to this way by the help.

"You know exactly what I mean," Carlos' anger was broiling.

The bitch was playing dumb and using her power over him as her employer to embarrass him.

"Laying around all day nearly naked in that skin-tight swimsuit flashing your tits, ass and coño at me. Doing your yoga on the ornamental lawn, showing off your body and legs in your tights. Even now you come down here dressed like a puta in your little skirt, your makeup and high heels! Those fucking signals!" Carlos glowered and then turned his back and began to tinker with the grass trimmer.

Any conciliatory thoughts that Alex had vanished immediately. How dare he talk to her like that? How dare he be so right!

She took a step closer and she could smell the sweat and engine oil on him; he reeked of manliness.

"And another thing! How many times do you have to be told not to block the cars in the garage?" Alex said in whiney tone that even she found abrasive.

Carlos ignored her and continued to fidget with the power tool.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Alex put her hand on his shoulder and squeezed.

Her delicate little fingers with their long painted nails grasped his hard muscled flesh.

Carlos spun around; his nostrils flared, his eyes blazing.

"Shut up you spoiled little brat. You little Lolita! You fucking precocious prick tease," Carlos hissed, his face inches from hers.

Alex recoiled and took a step back.

"You're fired!" Alex screamed at him; she had finally lost control of her temper.

"Good. Now I can do this," Carlos reached out and pulled Alex into a bear hug.

He smashed his mouth against hers and drove his tongue into her mouth; one hand went to her ass and squeezed it brutally while the other held her close.

Alex was stunned and at first she went limp and then she began to struggle violently. She squirmed in his grasp but was unable to move very much. Carlos was so powerful and he radiated masculinity and Alex felt like a princess being ravished by an ogre. Somewhere deep inside she liked it but she continued struggle even as Carlos kisses became less fervent and more tender.

He relaxed his grip a little so that he was no longer crushing her but was holding her close. His hand stopped squeezing her buttocks but remained there and began to stroke them and caress them. Alex could probably have extracted herself from his embrace at that point but she didn't. But she was not responsive either. She allowed him to kiss and fondle her but she took no active part.

Carlos inhaled her perfume while he kissed her, his lips soft on hers, his tongue gently probing, his cock uncoiling as he held her close and felt the delicate femininity of her. He knew who she was. He knew what she was. And it excited him, fuelling his ardour and his need for her.

He knew he had crossed a line. His future employment was doubtful and if Alex complained he could be in serious trouble with the law but he didn't care. He kissed her softly, cupping her face in his hands. He broke the kiss and looked into her emerald green eyes.

"You are beautiful. Irresistible. I know that I shouldn't but I want you... I need you," Carlos whispered.

He kissed her again, his lips full. Hers felt bruised but Alex thought it was the most wonderful kiss she had ever experienced. She could sense the passion, the yearning and the adoration in that kiss. She opened her mouth and reciprocated, slipping her tongue into Carlos mouth and tasting the spiciness of him.

She pressed her soft body against his muscled frame and felt the bulge of his cock on her belly. She wrapped her arms around him and Carlos lifted her off her feet and sat her on the workbench. Alex didn't care that her designer skirt was resting on a filthy wooden bench. She wrapped her legs around Carlos' waist and pulled him in closer.

Carlos liked the feel of Gloria's pantyhose on his flesh but she wore cheap practical Kmart hosiery, the feel of Alex's gossamer silken hose on his flesh felt wonderful. He began to unbutton Alex's blouse.

"There is nothing in there," Alex whispered sorrowfully; ashamed that she was a sham of a woman.

"Shut up," Carlos said firmly but lovingly.

He opened her blouse and kissed Alexis' shoulder and she gasped at the feel of his raspy face on her tender flesh. His lips and tongue followed the hollow of her neck and then down her sternum. His hands rested on her thighs, stroking her diaphanous-sheathed skin, relishing the feel of it, sending little ripples of divine pleasure up Alexis's legs.

His mouth came to the top of her lace bra and Carlos took a hand from Alexis's thigh and unclipped her brassiere. He tossed the 'chicken-fillet' breast enhancers into the corner and lowered his face to her meagre little buds. Alex gasped as Carlos suckled her nipple, using his lips and his tongue to nurse her swollen teats whilst nipping at them gently with his teeth. Alex moaned and when Carlos began to stroke her legs and snake his hands under skirt she shuddered with lust.

Alex entwined her fingers in Carlos chest hair; she kissed the top of his head as he tended to her meagre breasts. He expertly suckled her nipples while his hands moved further and further along her nyloned-thighs until they reached her panties where the fingers of one hand circled her satiny pubis while the other stroked the top her left thigh. Pleasure radiated though her body and Alex threw back her head and moaned.

She snaked her hand down his body and struggled with his shorts until they fell down to his ankles. She eagerly slipped a hand inside his briefs and extracted his thick meaty cock and bulging scrotum. Carlos growled as Alex began to stoke him. His shank was so big that her fingers didn't close fully around it and she slowly worked her fingers along the veiny, steel-like shaft.

Carlos kissed Alex, this time with more passion, his tongue insistent. His fingers slipped inside her panties and Alex panicked and slapped at his hand.

"Don't. Please don't. I'm ashamed," Alex whimpered.

Carlos shut her up by kissing her and prying away her hand from his. He found her penis and freed it, squeezing it gently though her pantyhose and Alex shuddered with desire.

She stroked Carlos' hard rod, using the dribbles of precum to lubricate it while Carlos caressed her engorged penis through her pantyhose, feeling the silky fabric become damp as she leaked pre-ejaculate. Alexis's cock was sensitive; rings of pleasure radiated form it. Her mouth was on fire from Carlos' kisses. She hooked her ankles around his legs trying to pull him closer but he wanted to see what he was doing to her.

He lifted her up quickly and flicked her dress out of the way exposing her panties and then he dropped her down on the bench. He could see the bulge in her panties, the shape of his hand inside them as he caressed her cock through her pantyhose. He felt Alex stroking him, teasing him with her fingers. She had a featherlight touch and he was glad; if she gripped him too hard he was afraid that he would climax.

Carlos alternated long languid kisses followed by periods where he stared down at her pantied cock and she looked down too, impressed by his huge manhood. Carlos pushed his cock onto her panties and rubbed it on her pubis, leaving a smear of pre-seminal fluid that soaked into the slinky satin. Alex felt the girth of his cock on hers as he did it. It was similar to what she had felt when Brad did it but Carlos' cock was so much bigger.

Carlos desperately wanted to fuck this pretty young travestida but he had no idea if she was virgin or not. As far he knew there hadn't been any boys around during the day but who knew what she got up to at night.

He snaked a finger inside her pantyhose and snagged the crotch. He ripped it open and took her hard cock into his hand and stroked it, feeling the bare flesh of her penis for the first time. Alex looked down and saw her penis sticking out of her panties lying in Carlos' huge calloused paw. His fingers were rough but somehow that seemed appropriate. He was such a brute of a man he should manhandle her and be a little brutal. She'd had a sensual feminine encounter with her sister and a gentle canoodling session with Brad. Now she wanted to be ravished by a real man.

It was a form of self-justification. She had no choice. She was coerced, misused, unwilling, beguiled by this brute. She kissed him passionately and squeezed his cock until it released a dribble of precum and she smiled around the kiss.

She stopped smiling when Carlos removed her hand from his cock and pushed it inside her panties.

"What are you doing?" Alex was suddenly cautious.

"I'm going to fuck you," Carlos' said nonchalantly.

"Not you're not," Alex grinned at him, scooting back away from away from him.

Carlos dipped his hand in a tin of grease on the bench and generously slathered it on his huge member. Alex was struggling again, trying to slew her ass away from him on the table but Carlos held her tight with one arm around her waist. He kicked her legs open and scooched her toward him, her panties picking up spinsters from the table.

"Stop it you brute!" Alex hammered her fists on his shoulders but Carlos ignored them.

He pulled the crotch of her panties aside exposing her puckered bud inside the torn pantyhose. He pressed the huge purple glans of his cock into the wrinkled aperture and began to push.

"God no! You'll kill me!" Alex screamed but there was no one to hear her.

She had watched plenty of crossdresser and transvestite porn online and they seemed to enjoy being taken anally. She had used her vibrator on herself almost daily, thrusting it in out of her anus and enjoyed it. But the thought of Carlos' enormous penis ripping open her asshole was terrifying.

Carlos pushed again and this time he entered her.

Alex nearly fainted with the pain of it.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" she whimpered; tears running down her face.

And Carlos did stop. But he didn't take it out. He left the first third of his manhood buried in Alexis' anus and leaned into her and kissed her. She'd stopped struggling because that only made it hurt more and now the pain was tolerable. She felt Carlos take her penis in his hand and begin to stroke it. Amazingly it had remained erect during the assault on her asshole and Carlos' passionate kisses and his gentle manipulation of her penis contrasted with the burning pain coming from her sphincter.

Carlos took a chance and pushed another inch inside Alex and she gasped but didn't scream. She felt stretched to breaking point and fuller than she had ever felt but she also felt something else through the burning pain. She felt little ringlets of pleasure radiating from her distended sphincter. Alex concentrated on relaxing her anal muscles as Carlos kissed her and stroked her trembling penis.

Carols sensed her compliance and pushed a little harder, sliding the last of his engorged manhood into Alex's distended anus. Alex felt his pubis slam into hers and his scrotum slap against her ass as his cock lay nestled deep inside her.

She put her arms around his neck and legs around his waist and hung onto Carlos, returning his kisses as he slowly began to fuck her. She couldn't control herself and semen began to dribble from the eye of her cock immediately Carlos gripped her hips and drove his cock slowly in and out of her stretched anus. The feel of her tight tunnel clasping his bloated penis was unbelievable. He could feel her shaking as a prolonged orgasm wracked her body. She clung to him with her arms and legs, her silken-sheathed limbs caressing his flanks, her heels scratching his back. He looked down briefly and was amazed by the continual flow of semen dribbling from her cock but she pulled his face to hers and kissed him frenetically.