A Sailing Honeymoon Ch. 03

Story Info
Ch 3, All Aboard. His point of view.
7.1k words
3.55
18.2k
14
24

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
297 Followers

Chapter 3.

All Aboard

Roy

(They say you never know what the day will bring, but when this day began, I don't think even "they" could believe it would go like this.)

I saw our luggage on one of the many carts full of suitcases being loaded onto the ship, and I figured we would be boarding soon.

Anna seemed to be in deep thought when I squeezed her hand. "A penny for your thoughts?"

Anna looked up at the sun deck and returned my squeeze.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how romantic the sunsets will be from up there," she replied.

"I can't wait," I said as we leaned in, shoulder to shoulder, then kissed.

Our kiss was a lot hotter, and lasted a lot longer than the smooch I expected, and I couldn't help but think how lucky I was.

~

I don't believe in fate, but I do believe that one little decision can completely change your path. Sometimes I can't help but wonder, if my dad hadn't been such a mean, useless drunk (may his soul burn in hell), would I have been so motivated to join the army, get my business degree, and become the man I am today? And what are the odds I would move to Jacksonville to take a job at an RV dealership and meet Anna?

I wasn't the biggest, hard-bodied hunk with his hat in the ring when I met Anna at that Fourth of July party. But somehow, we bumped into each other and got to talking. She liked my determination and work ethic, and it probably didn't hurt that I'd marched in our local parade with my national guard unit and was still in my dress uniform.

Later that evening, we watched the fireworks and held hands as we "oohed" and "aahed!" Then we sat under the stars and talked into the wee hours of the morning. Anna was beautiful and intelligent, and best of all, she had a good sense of humor, and I knew I was going to marry her before I even kissed her that night. Four months later, I proposed, and we got married that next summer on July fourth.

At 5 foot 11 and 185 lbs, most guys underestimate me. But then, most guys don't know I spent the last six months of my enlistment as a hand-to-hand combat instructor at Fort Benning.

Fortunately, I've never been the fly-off-the-handle type, and I believe violence should only be used as a last resort, and it's a good thing. Because, as much as Anna loves me, I'm pretty sure if I beat some drunk asshole to death, in a bar, for confessing his love for her, she wouldn't wait ten-to-fifteen years for me to get out of prison for manslaughter!

~

I was in deep thought when Anna let go of my hand and patted my knee.

"Let's get in line, honey. They're about to start boarding."

We queued up near the middle of the line and slowly shuffled forward as the Captain welcomed each couple aboard his ship.

"Oh, honey. I'm so excited," Anna exclaimed as she vibrated with the enthusiasm of a little girl about to take her first pony ride.

I was excited too. I couldn't think of anything more romantic than sailing across the gulf with Anna. I was also looking forward to starting our family and planned to make love with my beautiful wife every chance we got!

The ship's crew were lined up along the deck, waiting to escort the guests to their rooms after the Captain welcomed them aboard. I noticed one of the crewmen eyeballing Anna. Then he pointed her out to two of his buddies, and I could tell he was the leader of their "little clique'' as they traded lewd comments. Oh, I was sure the ladies all thought he was tall, dark and handsome, but he had a rough edge about him I didn't like. Then my wife noticed her new fan club, and their smiles went from grins to outright leers. Anna is not very subtle about her tummy-in, tits-out posture when she knows men are looking her over.

When we made it to the gangway, I watched the leader of Anna's new fan club count off the guests between the Captain and us with his eyes. Then he confirmed my suspicion, and moved in front of his buddies so he would be our escort. Usually, I give gawkers the benefit of the doubt. But these guys were eyeballing Anna like a pack of hungry wolves that had picked a lamb to cull from the herd, and I didn't like it!

When we got closer to the top of the gangway, I could read the embroidered names on their tight-fitting crew shirts, and I sized up the pack leader, Todd. He was in his mid-twenties, about six foot two, and a solid 220 lbs, and his buddies, Tom and Jerry, weren't much smaller.

Then it was our turn to be greeted aboard, and I handed our boarding passes to Captain McSorley as Todd whispered something in his ear. The Captain glanced at our tickets and passed them to his assistant, Pattie. She checked us off her list and rolled her eyes with disgust at the Captain, Todd, Tom and Jerry as they elevator-eyed Anna like I wasn't there.

I held my hand out for the customary greeting, and Captain McSorley extended his hand. But not to me, as he had with all the other guests. McSorley reached out palm-up to Anna. Without hesitation, she placed her hand in his with a broad smile, and the Captain began to pet her hand as he leered at her tits.

"Welcome aboard, Miss Benson. If there is anything the staff or I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please, don't hesitate to ask. We are here to satisfy all of your needs!" The Captain said with a truckload of innuendo as he welcomed us, or I should say, welcomed Anna aboard.

The moment he touched her hand, my hackles went up, and when the Captain called Anna Miss, I was ready to come unglued. But I knew if I made a scene, Anna would be mortified, and I didn't want to ruin our second Honeymoon before it even started.

I extended my hand again, with the hope of maintaining some civility, but the Captain just scowled at me with a "move-along" twitch of his head. Then I turned to see my wife looking Todd over like he was a stripper at a Dancing Bear bachelorette party. I held out our carry-on bag, expecting Todd to take it like all the other crewmen had; for the other guests. He just gave me a, you must be fuckin' kidding me, smirk as he raised his elbow to escort Anna.

"Right this way, Miss Benson," Todd said with his smug young Sean Connery British accent.

Anna giggled at his purposeful slight as she wrapped her arm around his with that same smoldering smile she used on me in the truck. Suddenly that "faceless" strapping young man in my earlier vision had a "face," and the twisting pain in my guts rose into my chest with a vengeance!

I'm used to men being a little forward from time to time and, until today, Anna would always ignore them or politely tell them to "fuck off!" But as Todd escorted her to the stateroom, she acted like I wasn't even there, and I was practically shaking with anger as I followed them.

~

I hadn't felt this way about Anna since one of her ex-boyfriends called her a few weeks after we started dating.

The memory came flooding back like it was just yesterday. When Anna's ex called, I listened to her side of the conversation, and I was satisfied with her replies and thought nothing of it. But when her best friend Kathy called, not ten minutes later, the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

Anna said Kathy was fighting with her new boyfriend and needed her to come over and back her up. That was a little too much of a coincidence for me, and I offered to go along for support. Anna pulled me into a passionate kiss and said that Kathy just needed a shoulder to cry on and told me not to worry; she would be back soon.

Since we had just started dating and hadn't confessed our undying love for one another or made any commitments, I didn't push the issue. Yet, when she left the house, I felt the same twisting pain in my chest.

Anna returned about an hour later and told me it was all a big misunderstanding. It turned out that Kathy's older brother was in town on business. They hadn't seen each other in a while and had gone to lunch to catch up. Kathy's boyfriend was on his lunch break and saw them chatting and laughing in the food court at the mall. He had never met her brother and assumed she was cheating with this guy, but he didn't confront them and just left, pissed off!

Anna confirmed it was Kathy's brother, and her boyfriend profusely apologized.

After hearing that, I felt stupid for thinking she was cheating on me, and I never doubted her again. Until now!

~

"And here is your luxury stateroom, Miss Benson," Todd announced with an exaggerated game show presentation.

"Why, thank you, Todd. And please... just call me Anna," She insisted with her sweetest southern drawl like she didn't have a care in the world.

Then Anna and Todd turned and looked at me for the first time since we boarded the ship.

"Well, don't just stand there, Roy. Open the door," Anna said with snide disgust as she stood there arm-in-arm with Todd.

I wanted to knock that smug smile off his face and, for the first time in my life, slap Anna! But there were two things stopping me from acting on my baser instincts.

First: I would never hit Anna.

Second: I noticed Todd and his cronies had matching tattoos on their upper arms. At first, I could only see the bottom edge of the crest under their sleeves, but I had my suspicions. Then when Todd raised his arm to escort Anna, my hunch proved correct. They were Royal Marines, and the odds were they had served in the same three-man unit.

While I'm well-trained in hand-to-hand combat, I'm not stupid. I knew that unless I caught Todd off guard and took him down with the first shot, I would be in for a world of hurt. So I took a deep breath, unclenched my fists, fished out my key card, and opened the door.

"I see you have him well-trained," Todd chuckled.

Anna giggled at his smart-ass comment, and I was seriously considering taking my shot as I walked into our room, set down the carry-on, and listened to Todd lay it on thick.

"Your luggage will be delivered soon, and I'm looking forward to filling all your needs, Miss Benson."

I turned to see Anna lean in close and loudly whisper in his ear, "Please... call me Anna, and I'll keep that in mind, Todd."

Then Todd bid her adieu and went on his way.

Anna knew damn well I heard every word as she came into our room smiling like everything was fine. I leaned out the door and watched Todd disappear down the steps. Then I slowly closed the door and turned to address Anna just as my pressure valve blew.

"WHAT IN THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT!" I yelled with the bravado of a steam whistle.

I'd never used such a venomous tone with Anna, and her shock was apparent as she cringed and backed away.

"Why are you yelling at me?" she pleaded, her voice jittery and scared.

"WHY!... Really, you are gonna stand there and ask me WHY I'M YELLING AT YOU!"

"Please, stop yelling, Roy," Anna implored. "Everyone will hear you. Just talk to me, please," she choked out just above a whisper.

"WELL, WHAT THE FUCK! Didn't you hear a word I said at the rest stop? Why in the hell would you do that to me again?" I growled.

But I couldn't stand to see Anna scared like that, and my anger was quickly waning.

"I was just playing along with Todd for fun. I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything by it," she pleaded, her voice cracking. "Please, please don't be angry with me, Roy. I love you, and I don't want to start our second Honeymoon this way," Anna blubbered as her tears started to flow.

Fuck! I made her cry, and I couldn't stand to see her cry.

"You're right. I don't want to start our second Honeymoon this way, either. But damn it, Anna! Between the captain, Todd, and his buddies staring at you like a piece of meat, and that whole fucking Miss bull-shit! Not to mention your little show in the hall! I mean, what in the hell did you expect," I exclaimed, still pissed but not out of control.

Anna shook as she held her arms out and tentatively moved toward me.

"I'm sorry, Roy. Please hold me," she blubbered.

I couldn't stand to see her like that, took her into my arms, and lifted her off her feet as she buried her face into my shoulder and bawled.

"Oh, come on. Please don't cry, baby. I'm sorry I yelled at you," I said, then held Anna tight as her crying slowed to sniffles.

"No, honey. I'm the one who is sorry! I wasn't thinking, and I love you so much!" She replied as she hugged me tightly.

I broke our hug, set her down, and took her by the shoulders. Anna hung her head in shame until I lifted her chin and looked into her pitiful puffy red eyes. Then my love for her overrode all my pain and anger, and I smiled softly.

Anna threw her arms around my neck as I grabbed the back of her head, and we kissed with the desperate passion of long-lost lovers until our desperation eased into a tender, loving kiss. Then Anna pulled back and tentatively searched my eyes for forgiveness.

She was so beautiful, with her pouty lips still passionately parted, and I could never stop loving her.

"God... I love you so much, Anna! But you just can't do that to me again," I declared as she laid her head on my chest and hugged me tightly.

"I know, honey. I know. I'm so sorry!"

We just stood there and hugged each other for a long while.

Then Anna spoke up. "Hey, I heard a rumor there's a hot babe in a yellow dress running around the ship that really wants to get knocked-up!"

"Yeah... I saw her. She is pretty hot!" I chuckled, liking where this was going.

"I'm glad you think so. Because she heard a rumor that you have two weeks worth of little soldiers backed up in your balls and you're ready, willing and able to take on the mission," Anna stated, her voice dripping with sex as she looked deep into my eyes.

We fell back into a passionate kiss, and I slid the straps of her dress and bra off her shoulders as she quickly undid my shorts and found my rock-hard cock. Then I pulled her dress and bra down, grabbed two hands full of her big beautiful tits, and began to roll her nipples under my thumbs as I backed her toward the bed.

When we got to the bed, I grabbed her hips and tossed her on it. Anna glared at me with fire in her eyes as she raised her knees and spread her legs wide. She must have taken her panties off at the rest stop, and I stared at her beautiful smooth-shaven pussy, torn by my desire to relentlessly pound her until I unloaded my aching blue balls and my need to dive on her engorged, perfectly parted, wet pussy lips and suck them into my mouth.

I have always put Anna first, and I love to feel her body shaking under my tongue when I bring her to an earth-shattering orgasm. But don't get me wrong, she loves it when I pound her senseless with my seven-plus-inch cock. It's just that she rarely achieves an orgasm without oral stimulation. Of course, there are those times when we just need to fuck, and she knows I will make it up to her.

Anna understood my dilemma, crooked her finger in front of her face, and left me with no doubt that this was one of those times!

I climbed onto the bed, grabbed her tits, and ravenously sucked her nipples as my raging hard-on twitched to the beat of my heart. But just as I slipped my cock into her hot wet pussy, someone knocked on the door!

"Luggage delivery."

You gotta be fuckin' kidding me, I thought.

"OK! Just leave them in the hall. I'll get them in a minute," I called out with the mood shot to hell and my cock at half-mast as Anna lay there with her hand over her mouth, trying not to giggle.

"Umm... Sir. There was a noise complaint. And policy requires that I do a welfare check," he explained.

"Everything's fine," Anna replied with a "snort" as she desperately tried to suppress her giggles.

"Yes, everything's fine. We'll keep it down," I added, sure that wouldn't appease him.

"I'm afraid you will have to open the door, sir. I am required to do a physical welfare check," he declared with some urgency.

"OK-OK! Just a moment," I replied.

Anna sprang off the bed and ran into the bathroom as I quickly put on my shorts. Then I opened the door to find Tom, one of Todd's cronies, standing there. He puffed up and stepped toward me, but there was no point in challenging him. So I backed out of the way and allowed him to see for himself.

"And your wife, sir?" He asked with a hard edge.

I almost laughed in his face. Oh, now she's my wife? Then Anna came out of the bathroom in a fluffy white bathrobe.

"Hello," she said with a friendly little wave and an ear-to-ear smile.

I was sure my wife found this all very amusing as I stood there with throbbing blue balls while one of her fans leered at her.

Then Tom just couldn't resist. "Hello, Miss Benson. Is there anything I can straighten out for you?" he insinuated as he shifted his focus to me with a scowl and threateningly ground his fist into the palm of his hand.

"That's Mrs. Benson, Sir." Anna sternly corrected him. "And as I said before. I'm fine, and I don't need anything from you," she added with a firm dismissive tone.

I was a little surprised she stood her ground. But then I wondered why I felt that way; because that was how Anna had always dealt with guys like Tom before.

"All right then. Enjoy your evening," Tom replied, a bit torqued by her rebuttal, as he nodded and left the room.

I stood in the doorway and watched him walk down the hall as Anna put her arms around my waist and nuzzled into my back.

"I love you, honey."

"I love you too, baby," I replied.

Anna squeezed me tightly, then let go and went back into the room as I stepped into the hall to get our suitcases.

"You have got to be shitting me!" I uttered a lot louder than I intended since we already had a noise complaint.

"What's the matter, honey?" Anna inquired as she popped her head out.

"They only brought three of our suitcases," I groused.

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry," Anna said, sounding like she wanted to cry again.

"Hey, don't fret about it. I'll go see the concierge. I saw all four of our suitcases being loaded. So I know the other one is on this ship, somewhere," I replied to calm Anna and myself as I carried in our luggage.

We had planned to kick off our second Honeymoon by dressing up for our first dinner at Luigi's acclaimed five-star bistro. But my dress pants and shirts were in the missing suitcase and, more importantly, my journal.

Then I heard Anna flop onto the bed.

"Don't take too long. You have a mission to finish, Sergeant Benson," she said as I turned to see Anna propped on her elbows, robe open with her legs spread wide.

Sergeant Benson is our little inside joke, and I snapped to attention with a proper salute.

"Yes-sir, mam-sir," I replied, then double-timed it to the door, highly motivated to get back as quickly as possible.

The night I surprised Anna with our anniversary slash second Honeymoon cruise, we watched the thirty-five-minute promotional video for The Artistic Challenge. So I had a good grasp of the five-deck layout as I made my way from our stateroom on the fourth deck to the concierges' desk on the third deck.

When I arrived, I didn't see anyone around and rang the service bell. A tall, well-built woman in her mid to late twenties came out of a small office, smiling as she tapped a quick message on her phone.

"How can I help you, sir," she politely asked.

I noted her name tag and handed her my key card.

"Hello, Terra. When our suitcases were delivered, one was missing," I said calmly, not wanting to get started on the wrong foot so-to-speak.

Terra slipped the card into the reader and brought up my account.

"Hello, Mr. Benson, and I'm sorry to hear about your suitcase. I'll check on that for you, sir," she replied.

Come to think of it, I remembered seeing Terra lined up on the deck near Todd and his buddies when we boarded, and she was enjoying Anna as much as the guys were. Hey, I'm not judging. But with her throaty British accent, blond-spiky hair cut high and tight, and the black pointy tips of a large post-modern, Celtic Tribal body tattoo poking out of her collar and sleeve, she did come off a little butch!

hubby77
hubby77
297 Followers
12