A Sailing Honeymoon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, unfortunately, it's almost five, and most of the crew is preparing to cast off," she confessed with a grimace. "But, if you would take the stairs over there and follow the service hallway aft to the hold," Terra instructed as she pointed to a door marked (EMPLOYEES ONLY) with a stairway symbol. "I will get someone looking for your suitcase straight-away, Mr. Benson," she cheerfully stated, then held out my card.

"Thank you for your help, Terra," I replied with a smile and a nod as I took my key card, then headed for the stairs.

Despite the sign on the door, I figured it must be okay because the concierges said it was. Right?

I descended the two narrow flights of stairs and headed aft along the service hallway. I passed a couple of heavy bulkhead doors before I found the hold. I was chomping at the bit to get back to my mission as I stuck my head through the clear plastic door flaps and called out, "Hello... Anybody home?"

No one answered, but I knew I wouldn't stop thinking about my journal until I got it back, and I figured someone would show up eventually. So I sat on the narrow bench between the engine room door and the freight elevator and waited.

I have kept a journal since third grade. It started as a school assignment, and I still write in it almost every night. It helps me process my day. Hmm... on second thought, maybe I don't want to find my journal. I would be up half the night processing my day!

~

I felt bad for going off on Anna like that, but after I saw how she handled Tom, I was confident I'd made my point. Yet, something about her "The Cruise" story and our conversation at the rest stop was still nagging at me. Then, as if a ton of bricks fell on my head, I realized what was bothering me, and a cold chill ran up my spine as the memory of my mom and that slut my dad married after she died flooded my mind.

Dear old dad didn't even wait six months before he married the slut, and I hated her. I was only five and too young to understand. But on some level, I knew she'd been fucking around on my dad, even before they were married.

My stepmother would come home late at night, drunk, and they would start fighting about where she'd been. Then she would scream and berate my father, as he called her a fuckin' whore and dragged her into the bedroom. But, before long, her screams would turn into moans, and I could hear them fucking. The next day, they would act like nothing happened; until the next time!

I had never put it all together before and roundly rejected the notion that I was anything like my father. No, I was nothing like my father, and I could never live like that, I thought as the twisting pain gripped my chest again.

~

With everything running around in my head, I barely noticed the engine rumble through the bench when the ship pulled away from the dock.

"Can I help you, sir?" Someone asked.

I snapped out of my brain fight, and looked up to see Jerry, Todd's other crony. You gotta be fuckin' kidding me, I thought as I stood, determined not to play into any more of their bull shit!

"Hi, Jerry. I'm missing a suitcase. Terra was supposed to have someone looking for it," I explained as friendly as I could muster.

"Huh, she didn't say anything to me about it. But I can see if it fell off a cart somewhere in the hold," Jerry offered. "So, what am I looking for?" He asked.

"A gray tweed Samsonite with Roy & Anna Benson on the ID tag," I explained.

"Okay, then," Jerry replied as he turned and stepped through the plastic flaps. "May as well take a seat. This could take a while," he half-shouted as he disappeared into the stacks of supplies.

This day just keeps getting better, I thought as I sat back down and checked my watch. Fuck! I had already been down here for more than fifteen minutes. Then I chuckled to myself as I imagined Anna starting without me. Oh, I have no delusions about my wife masturbating, and since my promotion, Wanda, her massage wand, has probably been getting more pussy than I have.

A few minutes later, I impatiently glanced at my watch; again. What the hell? Jerry's been in there for more than five minutes, and the hold can't be that big.

Then I had another revelation as Wanda came back into my thoughts. Anna said she started reading those erotic stories last summer. Funny thing, she also bought her neck and shoulder massage wand last summer: touting how it would save on batteries! I suddenly didn't feel so guilty about our sex life slowing down, and sure, Wanda was getting more pussy than me. Just then, Jerry came out of the cargo hold with no suitcase.

"Nothin' in there. It probably got delivered to the wrong room. Somebody will turn it in sooner or later," Jerry matter-of-factly stated as he tapped a quick message on his phone.

"Well, all right then. Thanks for lookin," I replied, trying to hide my disappointment, not wanting to give Jerry the satisfaction.

I reached for my phone as I headed back to the concierge's desk. I wanted to text Anna and let her know what was going on. But then, I remembered we had decided to leave our phones in our luggage and only use them in an emergency because Anna and I didn't want the distraction on our second Honeymoon.

When I returned, Terra was helping another guest, and I was sure Anna would be wondering what was taking so long as I waited. Then I smiled at my next thought. Or, she finished without me and was napping. Hell, the way Anna kept me wound up the last two weeks. It had been really fucking hard not to go on a date with Rosey Palmer, and I was sure Wanda got lucky a few times. Because if Anna goes without for more than three days, she starts kicking the dogs and cats, and we only have fish!

When Terra was finished with the other guest, she looked at me oddly.

"Hello, Mr. Benson. Can I help you with something else?" she asked.

What the hell, I thought. Something else?

"No, I just want my suitcase," I replied.

Terra cringed. "Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Benson. Your suitcase was delivered to the wrong room. I've already had it delivered to your room. I sent someone to tell you," she said, looking embarrassed.

"Well, no one said anything to me about it, and I guess that's why Jerry didn't find it in the hold," I replied, rather annoyed.

"Again, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience Mr. Benson. May I ask if you and your wife will be dining at Luigi's bistro this evening?"

"Yes, we are looking forward to it," I replied.

"Very good then. I will have a bottle of our finest champagne served with your dinner: On the house. And if there is anything else I can do to make your cruise more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to ask."

Something was off about her manner, and her apology felt more like a platitude than kissing ass. But I couldn't put my finger on it, and I had far more pressing issues on my mind as I curtly thanked Terra and headed back to our luxury stateroom, determined to finish my mission!

I was annoyed and happy to see my suitcase in the hall as I grabbed it, opened the door, and heard a familiar buzzing sound! Anna was propped against the headboard on a pile of pillows, naked, knees up, legs spread wide. Her face was a portrait of lust, her eyes half-closed, her abdomen contracting and arching on the verge of an orgasm as she ground Wanda between her legs! I quickly shut the door, dropped the suitcase, and began to strip.

I climbed onto the bed and moved between her legs, jealous of another woman, as I wrapped my hand around Wanda's cord and pulled her plug! Anna stared at me with burning lust in her eyes as she tossed Wanda aside, and I could see that she and Wanda had been really going at it. Then I grabbed the back of her knees and dragged her off the pillows. Her long black hair was beautifully splayed out above her head as I shoved her knees back against her tits and put the head of my rock-hard cock between her engorged dripping wet pussy lips.

Anna glared at me like an alley cat in-heat as I slowly pushed in, to the hilt! Then she grabbed my head, pulled me close, and hissed, "Fuck me!"

Our lips locked in a desperate, passionate kiss as I slowly pulled out and thrust into her very hot wet pussy. Anna moaned into our kiss with each hard thrust as I picked up the pace until I was wildly pounding her. Then she tensed, grabbed two hands full of the bedspread, and screamed into my mouth as she went over the edge.

Her body shook violently, and she squirted on my cock as I reared up and exploded, bucking and thrusting, already balls-deep, as I pumped two weeks' worth of little soldiers into her womb! It was a special moment in so many ways. We had taken the first step in starting our family, and then there was her amazing squirting orgasm. Sure, if I work her clit with my mouth and tongue while I finger her G-spot, Anna will have an intense squirting orgasm, but she had never squirted on my cock before, and after two weeks of buildup, I came so hard I almost passed out.

When my orgasm finally released its iron grip, I collapsed and wrapped my arms around my wife. Anna tightly wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tight as my breathing slowed from ragged to heavy. Then she squeezed me even tighter and kissed my ear.

"I love you so much!" she whispered.

"I love you more," I replied and squeezed her back.

"Do you really mean that?" she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

I could tell she was still worried about earlier.

"Why would you ask me that? Don't you wanna get knocked up?" I asked with my best straight-faced shtick.

She punched my arm pretty good, and I rolled off her, feigning severe injury, as I rubbed my arm and whined.

"You know I do," she replied seriously then, playfully chided, "You fuckin' sissy!"

"Well, good!" I exclaimed as I climbed off the bed. "Because I'd hate to think we just had one of the most intense orgasms of our lives, just for the... fuck of it!" I shot back as I scooted out of harm's way.

"You better run," she laughed as I ducked into the bathroom for a quick shower.

When I came out, Anna was reading one of a handful of cruise brochures that were left on the nightstand.

"Hey, honey. Did you know they offer a hands-on sailing experience for the guests? It says they will teach you everything you need to know. Then you get to help the crew with the sails," she explained, sounding very excited.

"I can't picture you doing that," I replied, not sure why she would want to.

"Not me, silly. I thought you would like it. I mean, it's not like you can get in your morning run on the ship, and it would be good exercise," Anna offered. "Heck, I'm even thinking about taking the sunrise aerobics classes up on the sundeck; since I can't work out with Kathy," she added.

"Eh... I don't know. Sounds like slave labor to me, and I was really looking forward to just relaxing with you on this trip," I replied, hoping she would drop it.

"Hey, it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience! And it's only for three hours, from nine to noon."

I took a deep breath, puffed out my cheeks like a brat, and refused to breathe until I got my way.

"Oh, come-on! It'll be fun!" She goaded with her usual dogged persistence. "Then we can grab some lunch and laze around the rest of the day," Anna added as she chuckled at my antics.

"All right, all right, already," I sniggered. "It doesn't sound like I have much of a choice anyway. Now, get your shower, and let's go to dinner," I replied with a smart-assed grin.

Anna leaped off the bed with a triumphant smile and gave me a quick peck on her way by.

"I love you, honey," she said as she ducked into the bathroom.

Once we were dressed and Anna was finished primping, I opened the door for her. But just as we stepped out of the room, a bundle of boundless energy came giggling down the hall. She was obviously on the lam from her parents.

Then the little girl came to a screeching halt in front of us, rocked back on her heels, and looked up with the wide-eyed amazement of a three-year-old. My wife's shiny silver dress was laced with iridescent threads that sparkled brightly, and the little girl was quite taken with it.

Anna leaned down and put her hands on her knees to address her newest admirer.

"And who do we have here?" she asked sweetly with a smile as bright as her dress.

"Beck -- y," the enchanted little girl replied, one syllable at a time.

"Well, hello, Becky. My name is Anna."

Then, out of the mouths of babes.

"You're pretty," Becky declared with adorable innocence.

Anna's face lit up and turned bright red as those two words overwhelmed her. The sheer weight of them had easily crushed all the random compliments she'd ever received put together. Hell, I wasn't even sure if I could live up to that!

"Rebbeca Ann Gomez," her mother called out with that dreaded, middle name mother tone as the little girl's parents came down the hall after her.

Becky gawked a moment more and then set off on a dead-run back to her mother, who handily scooped her up and set her on her hip. They were a smartly dressed professional couple, about our age, with friendly smiles.

"I hope Becky wasn't bothering you," Mrs. Gomez said as they closed the last few steps between us.

"Oh, heavens no. She is just a little sweetheart," Anna replied sweetly, more to Becky than her mother.

Becky giggled and shyly buried her face against her mother's side as her father introduced them.

"Hello, I'm Robert, and this is my wife Sandra, and you have already met Becky," He said with a proud papa smile as he extended his hand.

"Hi. I'm Roy, and this is my wife, Anna. Nice to meet you," I replied with a proper, firm man's handshake; for a change.

"Would you care to join us for dinner?" Robert asked. "Becky might even behave with Anna around," he added with a good-hearted chuckle.

One look at Anna gave me my answer, and I happily agreed. The Gomezes seemed nice, and given the seating arrangements in the restaurant, we would have been seated with someone anyway.

Robert and Sandra insisted that we use their informal names, and we had a great dinner with Rob, Sandy and Becky.

Luckily, I brought plenty of tipping cash because, unlike the big cruise ships, everything was not included in the price of your ticket. However, the tips were quote-unquote included when you paid with your room key slash credit card, which would then be billed to your credit card at the end of the cruise.

But the all-mighty dollar still speaks volumes, and I pulled a fast one with a sly twenty-dollar tip and the help of our waiter. Everyone was very impressed when I ordered the most expensive bottle of champagne on the menu and proposed a toast to our new friends and our second Honeymoon.

Then I whispered in Anna's ear, "And to knocking-up my wife!"

That earned me another shot in the arm and a big smile.

After dinner, we all went up to the sun deck, and our wives chased Becky around while Rob and I talked shop.

When the sun began to set, Anna and I stood at the railing and held hands. Rob stood next to us with Becky on his shoulders, and Sandy snuggled against him as we all watched the high thin clouds turn bright pink at the horizon and fade to a deep purple above our heads. It was an incredibly beautiful sunset, and just as the sun vanished over the horizon, Anna leaned in and nibbled my ear. Champagne always makes her (okay, us) horny, and I knew exactly what she wanted.

We exchanged pleasantries and knowing smiles with Rob and Sandy. Then Anna got a big hug from Becky, and we headed to our room.

I was unbuttoning my shirt as we stumbled through the doorway, locked in a passionate kiss. As soon as we were inside, Anna broke our kiss, pushed me back against the door, and slowly kissed her way down my chest while she undid my pants and let them fall to the floor.

Anna kissed lower and lower as she stroked my rock-hard cock. Then she dropped to her knees, looked up, and batted her big brown eyes at me as she kissed the head of my cock. Like I said, I knew exactly what a nibble on the ear meant!

She ran her tongue around my ridge as she ran her hands up the back of my legs and gripped my ass. Then she took me into her mouth and dug her fingernails in as she slowly pulled herself toward me until her nose touched my belly.

She held me deep in her throat for a moment, then dragged her teeth along my shaft until they were wedged against the back side of my extremely engorged, sensitive ridge. Anna never broke eye contact as she took me a little faster with each thrust, lightly dragging her teeth each time she withdrew. She never leaves marks, but she makes it hurt so good!

Before long, Anna eased up with her teeth and began to wildly deepthroat my cock. I quickly came to the end of my rope and grabbed the back of her head as I started to grunt and jerk. Then she tightly gripped my ass, and I could see the smile in her eyes as I shot rope after rope of hot cum down her throat.

After Anna sucked me dry, she stood and kissed me deeply. Then she firmly placed her hand on my chest, broke our kiss, and shoved me against the door.

"Stay!" She commanded.

Anna spun on her heels, strutted to the end of the bed, sat, and leaned back on one elbow. I knew my wife was more than ready for me to return the favor as she slowly raised the hem of her dress and spread her knees. Her little show was quickly breathing life back into my half-hard cock, and when her hem passed the point of no return, my cock sprang to full attention!

Again, she wasn't wearing panties! Anna knows it drives me crazy if she doesn't wear panties when we go out, but given our company, she never let on, and somehow not knowing made it even hotter! Then Anna crooked her finger at me and matter-of-factly pointed to her engorged, dripping-wet pussy. I quickly dropped to my knees, crawled between her legs, and sucked in her sweet pussy lips.

She wrapped her legs around my head as I licked, sucked, and fingered her to another squirting orgasm. Then I sprang up and drove my raging cock into her soaked pussy. She was still in the throes, and she kept cumming as I relentlessly pounded her. When Anna finally regained control of her extremities, she tightly wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in deeper with every stroke until I exploded: Doubling down on knocking-up my wife!

After our third go-round, I thought about writing in my journal "for all of two seconds" before we fell asleep, tangled in a sweaty embrace.

(Our second Honeymoon got off to a rough start. But now, as we fall asleep tangled in a loving embrace, sweaty and spent, everything is perfect.)

12