A Sailing Honeymoon Ch. 04

Story Info
Ch 4, Subtle Suggestions. Her point of view.
5.2k words
3.09
13.9k
14
29

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers

Chapter 4.

Subtle Suggestions

Anna.

(We had an amazing evening, and I'm sure Roy understands how much I love him and that nothing else matters as we drift off to sleep, tangled in a sweaty embrace.)

Roy was staring at the ship, lost in thought, when I patted his knee and told him it was time to start boarding. We queued up near the middle of the line, but it was hardly moving, and I began to get a little fidgety. Then I noticed some crewmen looking me over and joking around. One of them was a real Greek God, and just for fun, I gave the boys a better view of the girls! They obviously enjoyed it, but I didn't think Roy noticed, and he wouldn't have said anything even if he did.

When we finally made it to the top of the gangway, Captain McSorley welcomed us aboard his ship. The Captain was a real joker and called me Miss Benson. Then I couldn't believe our luck as that Greek God, Todd, held out his arm like a real gentleman to escort us to our stateroom.

"Right this way, Miss Benson," Todd said as I hooked my arm in his.

That's when "the real reason" the Captain and Todd called me Miss dawned on me, and a naughty shiver ran up my spine. Oh, I was sure Roy didn't like it, but he is not one to make a scene, and I knew he didn't understand that by not correcting them when they called me Miss; they assumed Roy was a cuckold.

My naughty secret made me feel like a real Hotwife as I walked arm-in-arm with this big, sexy hunk of a man. But when we got to our room, I got a little carried away and berated Roy for taking so long to open the door. The words just flowed out of my mouth, and I couldn't believe I had spoken to him that way. Then Todd joked that Roy was well-trained, and I could tell Roy was miffed when he took our carry-on into the room.

At that point, I knew I should have politely thanked Todd for the gentlemanly escort and sent him on his way. But I was caught up in the moment and flirted with him a little before he excused himself. When I came into the room, Roy seemed to be taking it all in stride as he leaned out, watched Todd walk away, and then calmly closed the door. Then he blew up and began to angrily scream at me, and for the first time in my life, I was scared that Roy might hit me.

I didn't want everyone to hear him yelling, and I pleaded with Roy to calm down and talk to me. All the while kicking myself for pushing things too far with Todd. I knew he was still upset about what happened in the truck, so I played it off as a misunderstanding and said I was only playing along with Todd for fun. Then I told Roy I was sorry and didn't mean anything by it and that I loved him and didn't want to start our second Honeymoon this way. I could tell he was calming down, and my tears began to flow out of relief.

Roy was still miffed about how they looked me over and called me Miss and how I acted with Todd. But he couldn't stand to see me cry, and I could tell he wasn't angry with me anymore as I held out my arms. I just needed Roy to hold me, so we could make up and enjoy the cruise.

It felt so good when he took me in his arms and held me tight that I began to bawl again. Roy pleaded for me to stop crying and said he was sorry he yelled at me.

We held each other tightly for a long time. Then to get us back on track, I told Roy there was a hot babe in a yellow dress running around the ship that really wanted to get knocked-up! That was just the ticket, and we fell into a passionate kiss and ended up on the bed. But just as we started going at it, someone knocked on the door to deliver our luggage.

Well, needless to say, that ruined the mood!

Roy told him to leave our luggage in the hallway as I covered my mouth to keep from laughing out loud at the whole situation. Then the crewman told us there had been a noise complaint, and he needed to make sure we were all right.

We told the crewman everything was fine, but he insisted that Roy open the door so he could see for himself. I dashed for the bathroom and put on a robe while Roy answered the door. When I came out, I was surprised to see Tom, one of the guys Todd was joking with when we were boarding.

"Hello," I said with a little wave and a polite smile.

But then, Tom called me Miss Benson and got rather aggressive toward Roy. I didn't like it and sternly corrected him on my proper title. Then I sent Tom on his way. Roy watched Tom head down the hall to the stairs as I reassuringly hugged him from behind and told him I loved him.

"I love you too, baby," Roy replied.

Then, as if things weren't already bad enough. When Roy retrieved our luggage from the hall, one of our bags was missing. I felt sorry for him and wanted to start crying all over again because his journal was in the missing bag, and I knew Roy wouldn't be happy until he got it back.

Roy told me not to fret about it. He was sure the bag was on the ship and would go to the concierge desk to report our bag missing. That's when I decided to lighten the mood, jumped onto the bed, and told Sergeant Benson he had a mission to finish as I opened my robe and gave him some incentive to hurry back.

Roy snapped to attention and saluted with his well-practiced "Yes-sir, mam-sir." Then he practically ran out of the door! But as soon as he was gone, I wanted to cry.

Back at the rest stop, I thought if I eased Roy into it with little innuendoes here and there and, more-or-less, let him figure out he was a cuckold on his own, he would eventually come around to the idea.

But I let my fantasies get the best of me with Todd and pushed Roy way too fast, and I wasn't sure if he would ever admit to how he really felt. I just wanted to forget the whole thing and make our second Honeymoon better than our first. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Luggage delivery."

Roy hadn't been gone for two minutes, and I was caught off guard and startled. Then I jumped off the bed, fastened my robe, and looked through the peephole. It was the last person I wanted to see, and I curtly told Todd to leave the suitcase in the hall.

"I heard about the fight. Are you okay, Miss Benson? Did that wimp hit you?" he asked, trying to sound concerned and tough.

I wasn't buying it, and I just wanted him to leave. I figured Roy would be back soon, and I didn't need Todd making things even worse.

"I'm fine. Now leave the bag and go," I replied firmly.

"Look, just let me see that you're okay, and I'll go," Todd said with a little more concern.

I cracked the door. "See, I'm fine. Now please, just leave the bag and go before my husband gets back. You have already caused enough trouble," I replied with a pang of guilt for my part in it.

A smug smile crossed his face as he dropped the bag next to the door and shoved his foot through the opening.

"Oh, your hubby won't be back for a while," Todd declared as he forced the door open.

I stumbled back against the wall, and he quickly shut and locked the door.

"You little fuckin dick tease!" Todd growled as he leered at me.

I tried to slap him for calling me a dick tease. But he simply grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the wall above my head. I wanted to scream, get out! But I only managed a weak "Please, leave." Something deep inside me was overcoming my fear, and I knew Todd wouldn't hurt me; too much!

"Feisty! I like it!" He chuckled with a crude smile.

I wanted to knock that smile off his face and swung at him with my other hand. But it was half-hearted, and he quickly pinned both my wrists to the wall under his large, strong left hand. Then his right hand went straight to my robe tie.

"Stop... No, don't!" I pleaded as he pulled the tie.

My robe fell open, and my body betrayed me. My nipples were rock hard, and Todd rolled them between his fingers and roughly groped my tits as he held my arms pinned high against the wall. I weakly pleaded with him to stop until he leaned in and silenced my pleas with a deep kiss. Then he slowly slid his hand down my belly toward my hot wet pussy.

My pussy was on fire by the time Todd slid his ring and middle fingers between my wet lips and began to aggressively finger fuck me as he worked my hard clit with the heel of his hand. He was practically lifting me off the floor, and all my resistance was gone as waves of pleasure crashed through my body.

I was about to cum on his fingers when he suddenly stopped, released my wrists, and slipped my robe off as my arms limply fell to my sides. Then he grabbed my shoulders and forcefully pushed me to my knees. Todd had a big bulge in his tight shorts, and I quickly yanked them down before I could think about what I was doing.

Todd wasn't any longer than Roy when his rock-hard cock sprang out, but he was much thicker, and I dove on his thick shaft like a starving slut as raw, primal instinct took over my consciousness.

I was deepthroating him with complete abandon when my hand found my hot wet pussy, and it became an insatiable cunt! Then Todd grabbed my head and began to ruthlessly fuck my throat as I wildly fingered myself. I could feel his orgasm building as an even deeper instinct shot through my body like a shock wave. Then I dug my nails into his thighs, pushed myself off his cock, and stared up at Todd with fire in my eyes. He knew what I wanted as he effortlessly yanked me up and pinned me high against the wall. Then Todd attacked my nipples, sucking and biting them as he lowered me onto his raging cock.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and we began to kiss madly as that deeper instinct took over. Every fiber of my being wanted his seed deep in my womb as this virile, genetically superior hunk of man fucked me like a wild bull!

I could feel Todd getting close when his phone chirped with a text. He turned, took two steps, tossed me onto the bed like a rag doll, grabbed his shorts, and checked the message. Then he set his phone on the nightstand and grinned at me as I lay there, writhing in heat, and glared at him.

"Oh, I know that look. You wanna get knocked up!" Todd said with an evil chuckle as he stepped up to the bed.

He was right, and I hated him for it. I wanted to scream, "Fuck you! I love my husband, you bastard! Get out!" But I was too far gone, and Darwin's theory of evolution was the only thing driving me as I hissed, "Fuck me!"

Todd roughly flipped me over, grabbed my hips, and yanked me up to my knees. Then, with one hard thrust, he buried his thick cock, balls-deep into my needy quivering cunt, and grabbed my hair as he shoved my face into the bed. I violently shook and moaned as Todd relentlessly pounded me like a wild animal, and I was about to cum on his cock, when he yanked my head back, made one last hard thrust, and exploded inside me.

I could feel every pulse of his thick cock as he growled, jerked, and pumped his hot seed deep into my womb while I shook on the edge of an orgasm. Then the bastard slapped my ass hard, pulled out, and wiped his cock off on me. I rolled over and glared at him with hate and lust coursing through my veins as I lay there and quivered, desperate for relief.

Todd pulled on his shorts, took a pamphlet off the nightstand, flipped it open, and held it out to me.

I snatched it from his hand. "What the hell is this?" I spat like a raging bitch as I shook with need.

"Look at the list of guest activities," he replied flatly.

I saw them. "Yeah, so," I said defiantly.

"Well, if you don't want your hubby to find out what a slut you are! You'll convince him to sign up for the hands-on sailing experience," Todd declared with a tone that left no doubt in my mind; he meant it.

"Whoa? Wait a minute. You got what you came for. What the hell!" I croaked.

I felt like I was being double-crossed in some crappy b-rated spy-thriller movie, and I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Look... You seem like a pretty smart little slut. So I'll get to the point. You will do anything I want until we get back to Miami. Or..." Todd firmly stated with a deadly serious look.

"I understand," I whimpered, horrified by the thought of Roy finding out, yet out of my mind, horny and turned on by the idea of Todd forcing me to do anything he wanted!

His phone chirped, and Todd grabbed it off the nightstand, read the text, then slipped it into his pocket.

"I hope cuck boy likes his sloppy seconds. He'll be back in a few minutes," Todd chuckled. "Oh yeah, and one more thing. You'll be taking the sunrise aerobics classes. Terra will really like watching you bend over!" He said crudely, then calmly walked to the door and left.

I had no idea why Todd wanted Roy to do the sailing experience thing or who the hell Terra was, as I jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom; in a panic. I sat on the toilet and tried to push, scoop out and clean off his cum. I flushed the evidence, stood, and twisted in front of the mirror. I saw the big red handprint on my ass and began to rub my hand over it hard, to blur it out, as I ran to my suitcase. Then I grabbed Wanda, plugged her in, piled the pillows against the headboard, and got into position.

I was scared to death! Yet, somehow, being used by Todd made me appreciate and love Roy even more, and I was determined to make this all work out for his sake as I flipped Wanda on and went to town!

I was grinding Wanda on my used cunt when it dawned on me I had never referred to my pussy as a cunt before. I'd always hated that word, but it seemed fitting for a cheating slut like me! Then an evil shudder ran up my spine at the thought of Roy eating my newly christened cunt with Todd's cum deep inside me. But I quickly dismissed the idea because then Roy would know I had been unfaithful.

~

You see, ever since I began reading those Hotwife cuckold stories on my tablet, I've fantasized about Roy fucking me, then eating my creamy used pussy. It took a few months of subtle suggestions to convince him that it was no different than a sloppy post-blow-job kiss. Granted, I had been making them sloppier than usual!

Roy was amazed at how insanely turned-on I got the first time he fucked me and ate my cum filled pussy. We've only done it a few times since, and only when we were in one of our "fuck like wild animals" moods. But never in my wildest dreams had I considered having Roy eat another man's creampie!

~

I tried to think of anything I missed, and I hoped Roy would assume I'd been masturbating for a while and wouldn't be surprised by how engorged and wet I was as I worked over my needy cunt with Wanda and ground my ass on the bed to even out the redness.

Fortunately, the suitcase was still in the hall, so Roy would have no reason to believe I opened the door for anyone, let alone Todd. And as much as it pissed me off, it was a good thing the bastard left me hanging because I was writhing on the edge when he came through the door, suitcase in hand.

Roy dropped the bag and quickly stripped as he intently watched me running Wanda from my taint to my clit and back. Then he climbed onto the bed, knee-walked between my legs, grabbed Wanda's cord, and yanked it out of the socket. I tossed Wanda aside and got a little worried as Roy stared at my red, swollen wet cunt. But then, he grabbed the back of my knees, dragged me into the middle of the bed, and all my fears disappeared!

Roy folded me in half, leaned over, and stared into my eyes as he put the head of his beautiful hard cock between the lips of my hot needy cunt. Then he slowly pushed his cock all the way into my dirty, used cunt, and it became his pussy; once again.

"Fuck me!" I hissed as I grabbed his head, then pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Roy slowly pulled out, then thrust in hard, and I moaned into his mouth with each powerful thrust as he picked up the pace until he was pounding me with everything he had. I could feel my orgasm building as that "deeper instinct" took over my world, and all I wanted was his seed deep in my womb. Then I slipped over the edge and screamed into his mouth as I squirted all over his cock.

Roy arched up and began to grunt and jerk as he pumped two weeks' worth of backed-up cum deep into my used pussy. I was still vibrating from the best orgasm of my life when he collapsed and wrapped his arms around me. I tightly wrapped my arms and legs around Roy and wondered, would I have cum that hard if Todd hadn't just used me like his fuck toy and left me hanging?

When our breathing slowed enough to talk, I squeezed him tight, kissed his ear, and told Roy how much I loved him. Roy hugged me back and said he loved me more. I hugged him even tighter and asked if he really meant that as I struggled to understand why I was okay with Todd and Roy filling my womb. Yet, for some stupid reason, I felt guilty that I had fucked Todd before we were out of US territorial waters?

Roy sensed my sadness and tried to cheer me up.

"Why would you ask me that? Don't you wanna get knocked-up?" he joked.

"You know I do," I retorted as I gave him a pretty good shot in the arm for being a smart ass!

He rolled off me, whining like I had really hurt him, and I facetiously called him a "fuckin' sissy!" Then I felt guilty for calling Roy a sissy, even though I doubted he knew what a cuckold sissy was, and I didn't mean it that way. Roy is not a sissy in any sense of the word, and I could never treat him like that.

But he was on a roll and said he was glad I loved him because he would hate to think we just had the best sex of our lives, just for the fuck of it. I couldn't help but laugh at his smart-assed antics and said he'd better run as Roy dodged away and went to grab a shower. I could have joined him, but the shower was a little small for two people. Not that we couldn't have made it work; if we were so inclined. Then I looked at the pamphlet on the nightstand and prayed I could convince Roy to sign up for the hands-on sailing experience as I lay there feeling guilty for putting us in this position.

~

I had never even considered having sex with another man since we met. Well... Okay, there was that one time, a couple of weeks after I started dating Roy.

One of my old boyfriends called me from a party at my best friend Kathy's house. Joe was really more of an old fuck buddy than a boyfriend, and I hadn't seen him in months. I made it pretty clear I was dating Roy, and Joe took it in stride, so I figured that was that as we said goodbye and hung up.

I was already falling in love with Roy, and I still don't know why I did it. But when Kathy called a little later and said she was fighting with her boyfriend and needed me to come over. I knew why she really called, and I just went with it.

I told Roy Kathy was fighting with her latest boyfriend and needed a shoulder to cry on. He seemed a little suspicious and offered to come along. Obviously, I didn't want him to do that, so I gave him a big hug and a hot kiss and told Roy not to worry; I would be back soon.

I was gone for less than an hour, and when I returned, I explained that the fight was all a big misunderstanding. Kathy's older brother was in town on business, and they went out to lunch to catch up. Her boyfriend hadn't met her brother, and when he saw them laughing and talking in the food court, he thought Kathy was cheating on him and stormed off mad.

It was a true story, but the fight with her boyfriend actually happened a few weeks before I met Roy. Kathy and I figured we could keep that story straight if it ever came up, and it has a few times. But if you ask Bill Clinton, I didn't do anything wrong, and I loved sucking Joe's cock one last time!

~

I heard the shower shut off and nervously picked up the pamphlet. I really needed this to work.

When Roy came out of the bathroom, he was in a good mood, and I tried to sound excited as I read him the highlights of the hands-on sailing experience. Roy looked at me oddly and said he couldn't see me doing that. I couldn't tell if he was serious or just messing with me, so I laughed it off, and said I thought he would like it and pointed out that he couldn't get in his morning run on the ship and it would be good exercise. Then I told Roy I was thinking about taking the sunrise aerobics class, so he wouldn't be surprised when I did.

hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers
12