A Sailing Honeymoon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hemmed and hawed and said he just wanted to relax with me. I gave him the "once-in-a-lifetime" spiel and told him we could grab lunch afterward and laze around the rest of the day. Roy made his final stand and held his breath like a brat!

"Oh... Come-on! It'll be fun!" I giggled, sure he was about to give in.

Then He caved, accepted his fate, and told me to get my shower so we could get ready for dinner. I was so relieved I sprang off the bed, kissed Roy, and told him I loved him as I ran into the bathroom. I meant it in a more heartfelt way than ever before. But I also knew Todd meant what he said, and I was scared that Roy would never forgive me if he found out.

After my shower, I slipped into a stunning spaghetti-strap, low-cut, mid-thigh, shiny silver dress with iridescent threads that sparkled in the light. I bought it just for this special occasion, and judging by his smile, Roy approved.

It drives Roy crazy if I don't wear panties when we go out. But I didn't let him in on my little secret, and I was betting it would drive him even crazier when he figured it out; later!

Roy opened the door for me like a true gentleman, and when I stepped out, a giggling little girl was coming down the hall on a mad dash. I think my dress caught her attention because she suddenly stopped and looked up at me with wide-eyed amazement. She was as cute as a button, and I bent down and asked her name.

"Beck -- y," she replied, one syllable at a time.

"Well, hello, Becky. My name is Anna."

Then this adorable little girl uttered two words that practically knocked me off my feet.

"You're pretty!"

The way she said it was so sincere, sweet and innocent, and I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I blushed. I had been feeling like such an ugly cheating slut, and I was a little flustered by the fact that this little girl just made me feel prettier than any man ever could.

Mrs. Gomez called to her daughter, and Becky ran back to her mother. Mrs. Gomez was apologetic, but I assured her that little Becky was a sweetheart and no bother. Then Mr. Gomez introduced the family and asked us to join them for dinner. Rob and Sandy seemed like a friendly couple, and little Becky had already stolen our hearts, so we happily agreed.

We were having a great time, talking and joking with the Gomezes, when Roy surprised everyone and ordered the best bottle of champagne on the menu.

When we left for dinner, I tried to put what happened with Todd out of my mind. I wanted to make this a perfect night for Roy, and I couldn't have been happier when he proposed a toast to our new friends and our second Honeymoon. Then he leaned over and whispered in my ear. "And to knocking-up, my wife!"

I gave Roy a good shot in the arm for being a crude smart-ass! Then, my infidelity with Todd rushed back into my mind, and I smiled to hide my panic as I quickly pulled myself together and hoped no one noticed. All-in-all, we had a wonderful dinner, and I could tell Roy was happy, and that was the only thing that mattered to me.

After dinner, we all went up on the sundeck to watch the sunset. The guys sat and talked while Sandy and I ran off some of Becky's excess energy until it was time for the sun to go down. Then Roy and I held hands as we stood next to the Gomezes and watched one of the most beautiful sunsets I had ever seen. By the time the sun disappeared below the horizon, the champagne was kicking-in, and I nibbled on Roy's ear.

We thanked Rob and Sandy for a great evening. Then I got a big hug from Becky, and Judging by their smiles as we bid them adieu, Mr. and Mrs. Gomez had a good idea of why we were calling it a night.

If I nibble on his ear, Roy knows I want to suck his cock, and we were kissing like horny teenagers by the time we got to our room. We practically fell through the doorway, and I pushed him back against the door as it closed.

I undid his pants and let them fall as I kissed my way down his chest and stroked his rock-hard cock. I dropped to my knees and ran my tongue around his purple ridge as I looked into his eyes. Then I grabbed his ass and took him balls-deep.

Roy loves it when I drag my teeth the length of his cock as I pull back. I made it hurt, but not too much, as I took him deep and slow. Then I eased up with my teeth and picked up the pace until I was wildly deep-throating his cock and smashing my nose against his belly.

I felt Roy tense, and I gripped his ass and held him balls-deep as he grabbed the back of my head and blew his load down my throat, bucking and grunting until he had nothing left to give. After I was satisfied that I had sucked Roy dry, I stood and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Then I put my hand in the middle of his chest, broke our kiss, and firmly pushed him against the door.

"Stay!" I said sternly.

I sashayed to the bed, sat, leaned back on one elbow, and slowly lifted the hem of my dress. Roy's eyes were fixated as I spread my knees and slowly pulled my dress higher until my wet pantyless pussy was revealed. My plan had the desired effect, and I saw the surprise in his eyes as his cock sprang to full attention.

I was practically out of my mind with need as I gave him a naughty come-hither gesture and pointed at my hot needy pussy! Roy dropped to his knees, crawled to the bed, and eagerly sucked my wet engorged pussy lips into his mouth. I wrapped my legs around his head as he scooped his tongue deep into me and sucked out my flowing juices. Then Roy brought his tongue up between my quivering pussy lips and attacked my clit. I grabbed his hair and ground against his mouth as he slid two fingers into my pussy and aggressively stroked my G-spot. Waves of pleasure racked my body, and I moaned-out in ecstasy as my orgasm tore through me.

Roy eagerly slurped up my girl cum as I squirted into his hungry mouth, and I was still in the throes of my intense orgasm when he sprang up between my legs and began to fuck me hard and fast. I thought I would never stop cumming, and when I finally regained my senses, I tightly wrapped my legs around his ass as he wildly pounded me until he came so hard his eyes rolled back. Then Roy collapsed into my arms, and I hated myself for what I had done as I held him tight and prayed that if I was pregnant, it was his.

When we caught our breath, we crawled further onto the bed and fell into a soft, tender kiss. I wanted to make the most of this night and put all my troubles out of my head as we made sweet love until we fell asleep tangled in a sweaty embrace.

(I know, no matter what I do, Todd is going to make things very difficult for me. And as much as I hate to admit it, a small part of me is excited by the whole thing!)

12