A Sailing Trio

Story Info
First bi experience MMF.
1.5k words
4.38
36k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had agreed on a number of things. First, we were both horny as hell almost all day, every day. Second, that we seemed to bring out the best of each other's sexual fantasies. Third, that circumstances were such that the best we could do is enjoy the odd shared masturbation session and fuel each other's libidos with sexual fantasies and stories. Though we had managed to hook up over the years, the stars never seemed to align to allow us the opportunity to find any sense of permanency or exclusivity together.

And so it was when I got the text at 11:30 pm to go for a sail and meet your latest date. We had become very good at hiding our attraction for one another and I was more than happy to join as your wingman. I was told that this was to be your third date with Kevin and though we hadn't yet had the opportunity to discuss your earlier meetings, I knew you well enough to know that even if you hadn't fucked him yet, it was more than likely that you'd had his cock in your mouth already. If so, I knew from experience that he could already consider himself lucky to have enjoyed one of your skilled blowjobs.

I had planned on a quiet evening with no plans to go out before getting your invitation. I'd enjoyed a six pack of beer already and had just puffed half a joint. Your text caused me to let go of my cock which I'd been lazily stroking as I often like to do on a night alone. I'd been in the midst of creating a somewhat strange fantasy in my mind about having the power of invisibility and all of the devious ways I would able to put that to my perverted use. It was to have been one of those sessions where I stroke for at least an hour before allowing myself to cum. But the chance to go for a sail on a warm North Carolina night and meet your potential new boyfriend was intriguing enough to postpone my self-pleasure session for the end of the night.

My Uber driver wasn't the quickest and I had worried that you might have left the dock without me. As it was, you had the motor going already and asked me to drop the bow lines as I stepped aboard. It wasn't until we were on our way out of the harbor that Kevin popped up from down below and introduced himself. He seemed like a nice guy who was easy with casual conversation. A fantastic night breeze and more beer than was needed made for a fantastic sail for the first two hours before the wind died out entirely.

It wasn't until much later in the night that I came to learn that this was way past your third date together and that my invitation was anything but random. When the wind had died we decided to drop anchor and go for a swim instead of motoring back. After all, the wind might come up again and on such a pleasant warm evening, a dip would be refreshing. Though the stars were out in abundance, it was an otherwise pitch black night and we were far enough from shore to be free of any light pollution from the city. We could barely see one another as we dove off the back of the boat. Dark enough that I initially failed to realize I was the only one wearing a bathing suit.

We splashed about in the water for about 20 minutes and decided it was time for another round of drinks. Kevin climbed the ladder with you next and me bringing up the rear. It was only then that I noticed you were completely naked and as you paused at the top and looked back over your shoulder I was busted looking straight up between your legs at your naked ass and pussy. Even in the darkness I could make out an obvious mischeivious expression and wondered just where this night was going.

I ascended the ladder and Kevin suggested I get us another round. When I returned from down below I encountered you seated on Kevin's lap. As I went to pass the beers you pulled me in for a kiss. I was even more surprised when I felt the strong grip of Kevin's hand on my wrist as my hand was directed to your left breast. As your tongue danced inside my mouth I could feel Kevin's hand on your other breast and the distinct motion of your hips squirming about on his lap.

A moment such as this was one I had often dreamed of but never thought it would ever actually happen and certainly not with the two of us together. Between the pot and quite a few beers, I had developed the courage to continue and see just how far it would go. I was worried that I had shared quite a bit from my catalogue of fantasies and began to wonder if maybe you had shared some of my darker desires with your new partner.

This mystery was put to rest the minute I felt Kevin's hands on my shoulders firmly pushing me down between your thighs. I was so nervous I couldn't bring myself to look at you directly. I was about to do something that had always excited me in the fantasy world but to actually do what I was about to do with you present created more than just a little anxiety. As my tongue made first contact with your clit I knew that he was already inside you. I thrilled at the idea of pleasuring your clit while you had the added sensation of being fucked.

It was incredibly awesome though my societal induced insecurities about such an act remained ever present in the recesses of my mind. Even still, the opportunity to live out a fantasy that had often brought me to orgasm, removed any actual hesitation. I continued to lick while marveling at your reaction. As your hips began to move up and down with ever greater force, your hands held my head in place firmly against your wet cunt. With each movement of your pelvis came the increasing risk of direct contact with Marcus' cock.

When your first orgasm struck your legs stiffened and pressed against my ears so tightly that I could barely make out your screams of pleasure. Kevin seemed to be a quite skilled lover and had held off his own orgasm likely knowing that you were more than capable of several more in quick succession. As I felt the muscles of your legs relax I immediately also felt your hands pushing my head lower. I knew your intentions clearly. The first contact my tongue made with Kevin's cock elicited a deep groan from him and a sharp gasp from you as you realized what you had just made me do to another man.

The control and power I had willingly given up seemed to embolden your passion. I had decided to submit completely and felt as though I had taken on the role not as an equal, but rather, as a utility for the pleasure of you both. My hand reached up to cradle Kevin's balls mimicking the kind of handling that had always felt good to me. The reaction was instantaneous and immediately Kevin began to thrust with incredible urgency.

Again, the death grip of your hands directed my lips and tongue from the peak of your clit to Kevin's bouncing ball sack. With every thrust, my tongue added the unnecessary lubrication to his glistening cock as it repeatedly sunk deep and hard to the bottom of your cunt. When he announced that he was about to cum you did not try to hold him off but rather encouraged him to cum inside you. Like the last 50 yards of a race, the intensity peaked and erupted with a shared orgasm between the two of you. Even while obviously cumming, Kevin continued to thrust deeply but with slowing intensity. When all motion came to an end I continued to lick until it became obvious that your sensitive clitoris needed a rest.

This time, as your hands applied pressure to move me lower I watched as Kevin's cock slid out of your beautiful cunt covered in your combined juices. Without further prompting, I took Kevin's cock into my mouth and swirled my tongue gently as his member began to soften. After about ten minutes of my oral treatment he began to stiffen once again. But before he could reenter you for round two (three to you), I knew there was further attention that needed to be paid. Your hands held me against your wet sex and my tongue probed and licked your folds.

Orgasm three for you came quickly and flooded my face with an extraordinary amount of cum. Though subservient in my role, the idea of servicing the two of you created a sense of power and excitement. Without the slightest physical contact with my cock, your orgasm triggered my own sending cum spurting onto your shins.

To be continued...