Bi by the Lake

Story Info
Two couples get BI, lakeside.
7.2k words
4.78
64.8k
127

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers

From the sounds, or lack thereof, I figured I was the first one in the house to wake up.

I could tell by the deep breathing next to me, my wife Anna was still dead to the world. Being we were on vacation and given her love for sleeping in, when she was able to, I figured she'd be out for at least another hour or two.

I listened for any sounds of life coming from the rest of the lake house we'd rented for the week and the faint snoring I could hear from down the hall where Don and Nancy were staying, told me the rest of the house was down for the count.

Wanting to go for a swim, or more specifically a nude swim in the lake, I wrapped a towel around my waist and headed out of the bedroom, tip toeing quietly down the hall until I got to the kitchen.

Between the drive to the lake and the late hour we all called it a night, much to my disappointment, Anna fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. I had been hoping for at least a quickie to start our week long vacation.

While I made coffee, images of what could have been started running through my head.

Anna on her back, legs up on my shoulders, rubbing her clit as my cock drove in and out of her. Anna doggy style, her hand reaching back, playing with my balls and occasionally teasing my ass as I played with hers. Anna making me pull out of her pussy in the middle of things, so she could suck my cock and taste herself on me...

As what normally happens when one has thoughts like these, the front of my towel wrap started tenting. Feeling daring I stripped off the towel and threw it over my shoulder, grabbed my cup of coffee and headed outside.

Walking along the path to the lake, nude and feeling my semi hard cock bounce in front of me turned me on even more. I reached down and started slowly stroking myself as I walked up to the clearing that lead to the shore.

"Aren't you worried about blindness?" a voice asked.

It was Nancy.

I dropped my coffee as I tried to cover up with my towel.

"Sorry about that, I thought I was alone out here," was my feeble excuse.

"No worries," she laughed. "I had almost the same thought when I came out here...The getting naked part."

"What stopped you?" I asked.

"I didn't want to be out here alone, have some creeper come up and start wanking."

"How'd that work out for you?"

"Not so well."

I offered to go back up to the house and get some shorts, but she stopped me.

"I don't have any problem with you being nude. I might even join you, but we have to be clear on something. This is not a sex thing. While I can't swear that under any circumstance, I'd never cheat on Don. One thing I am one hundred percent positive of is that I'd never be a part of cheating on Anna. The flirting and joking around is okay, but it doesn't go any further...Agreed?"

I agreed.

"Then lose the towel, I'll get naked and we'll go swimming!"

I walked over to the bench where she'd been sitting and set the towel down. Our talk did wonders for calming down my erection. I wasn't totally soft, but it wasn't pointing at the sky either.

Nancy stood up, hooked the waistband of her shorts with her thumbs and pulled them off. I felt a pang of disappointment when she stood and her shirt obscured my view of her pussy. She then crossed her arms across her body and pulled the t-shirt completely off.

She looked incredible. Her boobs were big, without being huge, small areolas with thick hard nipples. They sagged slightly, but looked great for a woman that was almost in her 40's. Her tummy was slightly round and her pussy was shaved. I'd always loved looking at her long, muscular legs. As she did a slow turn, her ass was incredible. Round and plump, the kind of butt you just can't keep your hands off of.

By the time she turned around my erection was pointing almost straight up.

"Oh, he likes me," she said, her index finger pointing at my cock.

"I can't help it," I replied. "This is the first time I've ever seen you naked and you are incredibly hot."

"Ahh such flattery," she laughed. "For the record, I'm a little turned on by this too."

She grabbed my hand and we ran down to the water, hitting it on a dead run. The lake was cold. It was heart stopping cold. We swam and splashed around for a bit, before calling it quits and heading back to shore.

"Wow," Nancy said, looking down at my shrunken penis. "The cold really took the starch out of him."

"Shrinkage....I was in the pool!" I joked.

" I liked him better the other way."

"So do I. But what can you do?" I said with an exaggerated shrug.

"I have an idea," she replied. "Keep your hands down at your sides."

Intrigued, I nodded and held my hands down. She closed the gap between us and wrapped her arms around my neck. Feeling her soft boobs and hard nipples against my skin definitely got some blood flowing.

"If we were single," she breathed into my ear. "I would be down on my knees right now, wrapping my soft, wet lips around your cock. Then I would lie down, right here, spread my legs and have you slide it into my bald little pussy. I would want it hard...slow...and deep. I'd want you to fuck me until I cum all over your hot...hard...cock. After I came, I'd let you finish off in my butt, pumping your hot cum deep in my ass."

She ran her tongue along my ear and gently bit the lobe for emphasis.

It worked, when she stepped back, my cock was once again rock hard.

"You are so incredibly hot," was all I could say.

We walked back to the bench area. I sat in one of the chairs, my erection resting against my stomach while Nancy, sprawled out on the bench with one leg resting on the backrest, giving me a fantastic view of her pussy. We made small talk, while we stared at each other.

"Figured I would find you two out here," Anna appeared holding a tray with a tray full of fixings for screwdrivers.

Stopping she surveyed the scene before her. "Ummm should I be angry or concerned about this?"

"Nope," Nancy chimed in. "All innocent here. I was out here reading when Ray came out naked. I asked him about it, he said it was a new lake law that you have to be naked if you are within 100 yards of the lake. So I got naked. You wouldn't want me to break the law, would you?"

"No I guess I wouldn't," Anna laughed. "But if it's all innocent, why does my husband have an erection?"

"Pick me! Pick me! I know this one," Nancy said waving her arm in the air. "He told me it was because it was the first time he's ever seen me naked, I'm smoking...No wait, incredibly hot and that I remind him of his sister... The last one seemed a little weird, but we all have our kinks."

"I did not say you remind me of my sister," I laughed. "You don't have a moustache."

"Okay, so I might have made that part up," Nancy told Anna.

"So the rest is true?" Anna asked, looking at me.

"I may be married, but I'm still a guy," was all I could think of to say.

"You know you can trust me, right?" Nancy asked Anna in a serious tone. "I would never ever fuck around behind your back with your husband."

"Yeah, I do," Anna admitted. "That's why I didn't lose my shit when I came out here."

"Hoe's before Bro's, Sista," Nancy said as she pounded her chest twice and pointed to Anna.

"Now that everything is settled," Anna started. "Ray you make us some drinks and I'll get undressed."

While I mixed the drinks, Anna pulled her beach cover up off and set it on the bench. The purple bikini she had on under the cover up was quickly removed and resting on the bench too.

Even after fifteen years of marriage, a naked Anna was still my favorite sight in the world. Her dark brown hair, big eyes and pouty lips always drove me crazy. But what never failed to turn me on was her slightly curvy figure, big round boobs and butt.

I served Nancy her drink first. Then moved over to where Anna was sitting.

"Your drink my dear," I said standing in front of her.

"Oh why thank you, my good man," Anna said, then surprised the hell out of me as she leaned forward and planted a kiss on the head of my cock. "A little tip for you."

"I didn't know we were supposed to tip him," Nancy exclaimed.

"I don't think I'm ready for that..yet," Anna replied.

Yet? I couldn't tell my her expression if Anna had a plan, but her "yet" and her kissing my cock in front of Nancy made it sound like she was open to something happening between the four of us...or maybe it was just a "yet" and I was reading too much into it.

"Looks like I'm late to quite a party here," Don said as he surveyed the three of us naked.

"Yes you are," Nancy chastised. "We're having a naked party...So be naked or be gone, sir."

Don first looked at Anna for approval.

"You heard the lady," she smiled.

He shrugged, and pulled off his shorts and his shirt.

"Can I have a drink please?" he asked me.

"Don't bother trying to tip him, Anna won't let you," Nancy said with a pouty voice.

"So what have I missed?"

Nancy and Anna gave him a quick recap of what had happened so far. He seemed to like the idea of his wife hanging out nude with another man. His cock started getting hard as Nancy told that portion of the morning.

"Come on honey," Anna said when they were done with the story. "Take me down to the lake."

As I stood, she wrapped her hand around my semi hard cock and led me down the trail. The moment we were out of sight from the clearing, Anna spun around, pressed her body against mine and kissed me.

"I am so turned on right now I can't stand it," she said, breaking the kiss.

We went back to kissing, our tongues twisting against each other, my cock pressed between us. Anna placed her hands on my shoulders and pressed down until I was on my knees in front of her. Grabbing my head on either side, she pulled my face into her pussy.

"Make me cum," she demanded, grinding her pussy against my face.

I snaked my tongue between her lips. She was soaking wet. Working my way up her slit, I grazed her swollen clit with the tip of my tongue, making her knees tremble.

"Right there," she instructed. Her hand was on the back of my head pushing my face into her pussy. "Suck on it."

I wrapped my lips around her fat, rock hard clit and sucked. She moaned as her body started to shake. Squeezing it with my lips, I ground my tongue on her button. The harder I sucked the more she moaned.

"You're gonna make me cum!" she exclaimed. "Eat my pussy! Make it cum!"

I knew what would push her over the edge. I reached around to slide a finger in her ass, she let out a slight gasp as I ran the tip of my finger around the ring before gently sliding it in.

"Oh yesss," she hissed. "You know I love that. More please."

I eased a second finger in her bum, slowly moving back and forth in the same rhythm I was licking her clit.

"I'm not made of glass," she breathed. "Harder! Deeper! I want to cum!"

The slow gentle pace became outright finger banging. The tremors in her legs turned into shakes as I sucked and ground my tongue on her clit. Suddenly her ass clenched around my fingers, she tightened her grip on my hard and ground her spasming pussy against my face as it flooded my mouth with her juices.

"Oh you're good," she complimented as I stood up and kissed her. "Want me to clean you up?"

I nodded and for the next few minutes she lapped at my mouth and chin like a mother cat cleaning her kitten. It was an after oral sex tradition that started when we first got together.

I don't know why I loved it so much, but it was one of the most erotic things she'd ever done to me.

The first time (and every time after) she did it was after a rousing round of me performing oral sex on her that left my face covered in "her", she suggested I wipe my mouth after eating.

'Too tired,' I muttered, enjoying her sweaty body against mine and not really wanting to get up and find a towel. 'You're going to have to do it.'

With one hand slowly stroking my cock, she started on my cheek with slow, flat tongued licks. By the time she got to my lips, my cock erupted in her hand... It became a ritual, going both ways, ever since.

"I taste good," she remarked as she licked her last few licks. She kept her hands off my cock, which told me she didn't want me to cum yet. "No wonder you love eating my pussy. Now take me swimming."

"I love seeing your big, hard cock out here in the open," she teased. "I want to enjoy it a little while longer.... I know, when we get to the water you can pretend you're a submarine and that's your periscope."

She pushed my cock down and let it spring back up against my stomach for emphasis.

Taking my hand this time, she led us down to the water. The mid morning sun had warmed the lake a little, taking the temperature from heart stopping cold, up to a balmy sack shriveling chilly. The cold water did nothing for the ache that was developing in my balls from being hard and soft, then hard again for the last four hours, but it did soften my cock a bit and took away that urgent need to get off.

We swam for a few minutes to cool off. Anna pulled me close, her legs straddling mine.

"When I woke up this morning...I never would have guessed the morning would turn out like this...Seeing you and Nancy sitting there naked, her sprawled out on the bench with her pussy on display. You sitting there hard as a rock. Both of you just nonchalantly chatting and having coffee. I soaked through my bathing suit bottoms. Then Don seeing me naked. His cock getting hard....all of it has really turned me on."

"I can tell," I said nodding down to her pussy, which she'd been lightly humping on my leg while she talked.

"Yeah...I can't help myself."

I watched as she humped her pussy back and forth against my thigh there in the water. Her eyes were closed, her hands cupping her boobs, her fingers pinching and pulling at her nipples. I so wanted to wrap my hand around my once again rigid tool and join her, but I was too busy trying to keep my leg where it was so she could get herself off.

Her gyrations became more rapid, with a final pull on her nipples and a short squeal, she climaxed again.

"Whew...That's what I needed."

"Glad to be of service," I told her. "Now about my...."

"We'll get to that," she admonished. "But we need to talk first."

"Okay."

"Would you have fucked Nancy?" she asked.

"Not that I would have," I answered. "But she made it pretty clear, there was no way she'd have sex with me. As she put it, she couldn't swear she would never step out on Don, but she could swear, she'd never have any part in cheating on you."

"Under different circumstances, would you be interested?"

"If you mean, we could do it and no one gets hurt, sure. Why are you asking?"

"There's a pretty strong vibe going on between the four of us, this week might be turning into some kind of swinger thing. I just wanted to make sure you and I are on the same page with everything...Or more to the point, figure out what page we're on."

"So this is that moment where we find out which one of us blinks first," I laughed.

"Something along those lines."

"Okay, I'll blink. If something were to happen between the four of us, I'm good with it. If something didn't, I wouldn't consider the week a bust."

"So you'd be okay seeing me with Don?"

"Yes. Would you be okay with Nancy and me?"

"Right now I can't think of much else."

With both of us on the same page, we decided we'd "go with the flow" and see what would happen.

Walking back we were surprised but not totally shocked to see Nancy kneeling in front of Don, stroking his hard cock while her tongue lapped at his balls.

Anna and I watched for a few minutes, her hand stroking my cock, when Nancy noticed us.

"You guys can join in if you want," she said with a smile before sliding her lips down the length of Don's cock.

I glanced at Anna, she nodded her approval and I walked over to them. Anna followed and took a seat on the bench beside them, watching.

Don and I stood on either side of Nancy, my cock in her right hand and his in her left. She turned towards Don and eased her mouth down his shaft. He gently rocked his hips as her hand and mouth slid back and forth over him.

After a minute or so, she turned and did the same to me. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock and then undulated on the underside of it as she took me deeper into her mouth.

With each switch, she pulled our cocks closer together until the heads were touching. She rubbed our cocks together while she licked one, then the other and soon both at the same time. He and I were standing shoulder to shoulder, my right hand had nowhere else to go, so it ended up on Dons muscular ass. Without thinking, I started running my hand over it, occasionally squeezing and massaging. It wasn't something I'd ever done before, but I have to admit, I didn't hate it.

Don on the other hand, seemed to be really getting off on it. His breathing from the moment our cocks touched got deeper. The more Nancy rubbed them together, the more ragged it got.

Stroking with each hand, both of our cocks pressed together, Nancy licking them as they pointed towards her mouth, Don let out a strangled grown as his cock erupted all over her mouth, face and my cock.

"Wow honey," Nancy said to Don. "You really liked having your cock rubbing Rays."

"I really did," he admitted.

"You want to try more?" she asked.

He nodded.

She asked me if I was okay with it.

I nodded.

"Come down here and help me out with this," she said, pointing my cock at him before putting it back in her mouth.

He knelt down, she pulled my cock from between her lips with a pop, he leaned forward and took me in his mouth....Another first for me. He licked up and down the shaft. Flicked his tongue over the head and then took me as deep as he could.

"Oh fuck that's so hot!" Anna exclaimed, almost viciously rubbing her pussy. "I'm going to cum!"

With a scream and a moan, Anna's body writhed on the bench.

Nancy and Don continued trading my cock back and forth between them. Nancy's face still splattered with Dons cum. My mind was a jumble..My cock was getting sucked by a guy and I had to admit, as wrong as it seemed in my mind, I liked it.

Anna got up from the bench and knelt down next to Nancy.

"Honey," she started. "Do you think I should clean Nancy up?"

My cock throbbed in Don's mouth.

"Yes."

She turned and faced Nancy. Starting with her chin, she caught two hanging drips with her tongue.

"Mmmm," she purred. "You taste good, Don."

She gently lapped the remainder of his cum from Nancy's chin and cheeks, working her way to Nancy's mouth. Their lips met in a soft wet kiss which grew more passionate with every second.

Don's mouth and hand started moving faster around my cock.

Watching Anna and Nancy's tongues wrestle in each other mouths combined with Don's tongue twisting on my cock was too much for me.

"I'm going to cum," I warned.

Don kept his lips wrapped around my cock as he stroked with his hand. He took the first two shots in his mouth, before pulling away and jacking my cock onto his face, neck and chest. Nancy and Anna broke away from their kissing to lick my cum off of him. Nancy starting with his face, Anna at his chest, working her way down until her mouth was on his once again hard cock.

Nancy and I watched as Don's rock hard cock slid in and out of Anna's mouth. Nancy pressed her body against mine and kissed me. She ground her bald pussy against the head of my semi erect cock.

"I want to cum," she told me, between kisses.

Anna and Don had moved over to the benches, he was sitting down, legs spread while Anna knelt between them. She was slowly stroking his cock, taking it into her mouth, licking his balls and occasionally rubbing it over her face.

Nancy and I moved to the bench and she sat next to him. Their faces turned towards each other, Don and Nancy started kissing. I knelt between Nancy's splayed legs.

Ebolaone
Ebolaone
484 Followers
12