A Sailor's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she looked straight into my eyes and told me to push harder, to go on and not to stop no matter what. She grabbed my ass as I pulled back to try to work my way in further. Suddenly she pulled with all her might, she pulled me deep into her as she let out a slight scream. I felt something give as I slid into her, suddenly it dawned on me that she was also a virgin. With all the care I could muster I began to pull back only to have her pull me back in. I learned what she wanted, and doing so on my own I slipped my cock back in, she started to thrash under my body as her pleasure grew greater.

Closing my eyes in concentration I thrust deep into her with a slowly growing rhythm. Her legs wrapped around my waist as my cock moved like a piston. Her groans grew louder and her hands pulled at my back, as if asking for more. Faster and faster we moved, slapping sounds could be heard from our bodies slamming together, the sweat flying from us as we moved in unison. I could feel the pressure in my cock growing quickly, making me thicker as I neared my own orgasm. Suddenly she moaned long and loudly, I could feel her body tensing and her pussy grabbing at my cock as if to pull more from it. I was not ready and my thrusts became faster with an urgency I couldn't control. I was on the edge of exploding when her fingernails dug into my back and opened the gates.

My cock was erupting into her, mixing with her own juices, making us even more slippery than before. I could feel the muscles of her body convulse as my orgasm took control of my body. Slower and slower we moved until we both stopped, drained completely, I leaned my face down to hers and kissed her softly on the lips and said thank you. I lay my chest to hers to rest for a moment, thinking that I wanted this to never end. I was happy, I was content, this was the greatest moment of my life and I wanted to remember it forever.

I lifted my head and was getting ready to tell this wonderful woman just that, when suddenly I was blinded by light all around me. I was confused as I heard an explosion of applause, what the hell? My eyes adjusted to the bright lights and I looked at the woman laying under me only to see a smile on her face that didn't fit the situation. I looked away from her and sought out the source of the applause. I could only stare in open mouth shock as I saw more than a hundred faces looking back at me. It was then that I noticed the walls of my room were made of glass and that I was on display. I could only stare in disbelief at the hundred or so people standing and clapping enthusiastically.

I turned to look at the woman, she turned to me, smiled then stood up and walked to the edge of the room. She turned and held out her arms to me and numbly I went to her, it was at that moment that I realized that we were the famous floor show so talked about. Taking my hand in hers she moved towards the appreciative audience and motioned me to bow with her. With a redden face I bowed with her much to the delight of the crowd, and with the applause ringing in my ears my embarrassment quickly went away, and remembering what I had just done smiled the largest smile I could.

The End

12