Two Families: Road to Incest Pt. 01

Story Info
Swinging parents plus young lovers, where will it end?
8.3k words
4.67
69.5k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers

Considering the fact the two women who had just stepped naked into the great room were in their mid-forties (43 and 42) they were stunning to look at. I'm sure my mouth dropped open with amazement.

The older and taller one, Sarah; who just happened to be my mother stood an impressive five-foot-nine inches tall with a full but trim figure and medium-sized boobs capped with small cherry-red nipples. She has blonde hair cut chin length in a sort of bob, pale blue eyes and a slim straight nose. Her wide slim hips flared from a narrow waist and as I uncontrollably let my eyes look lower I saw her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, giving a tantalising glimpse of her dark pussy lips. I knew I shouldn't be looking at my mother like this and certainly not having the feelings that were stirring in the darker parts of my mind. Even if she was hot.

The other woman was just an inch shorter and was just a bit more curved, that's not to say overweight, just her boobs were slightly bigger and had the slightest hint of sag to them, as though they were heavier. To compensate for this her paler and bigger nipples stood higher and her boobs had that slight upturn to them. I wanted to kiss and suck on them at first sight. Her auburn coloured hair hung loose to her shoulders, generally, she wears it in a bun or occasionally a ponytail. Her hips were narrower than moms. Her pussy was shaven, just like her daughter.

Her name is Beth and she is the mother of Caitlyn my girlfriend, who just happened to be sitting next to me, as open-mouthed and stunned as I was.

Both women had long slim legs, that ended in a larger ass for mum, despite her narrower hips. Beth's was a dimpled peach of invitation.

My cock had hardened at first sight of these two unbelievable, mature women, and I think I muttered a quiet "Wow." Not quietly enough as Caitlyn had seen and heard my reaction and had slapped me on the thigh. She didn't have long to remonstrate with me as just then our respective fathers emerged from the bedrooms both of them equally as naked as their wives.

Both men were six-foot-tall, trimmed and toned, no apparent excess flesh on them, with broad muscled chests, narrow waists, tight butts and to me impressive seven-inch cocks, both uncut.

My dad is called Liam and is forty-three years old, the same as mom, he is a detective in our local police force, which he joined after gaining his degree, rising through the ranks. He's turned down promotions in the past as he "wants to work the streets" as he says.

Caitlyn's pop, Michael, or Mike is forty-four, working as a company director in a local IT company.

Beth is a prosecuting attorney in a big legal firm and is due to make partner in the next six months. Mom is a junior-high-school teacher. Caitlyn and I are students due to start college in the fall.

Caitlyn had a look of awe on her face as she took in the two, handsome men who were standing before her, making no attempt to hide their nakedness or the length of the manhoods. Caitlyn was positively drooling at the sight. Now it was my turn to be a little bit jealous.

"Oh. My. God." Caitlyn was moving forward in her seat, her hand reaching out.

Caitlyn!" the reprimand from Beth rang out like a shot, "Look, but do not touch, and the same goes for outside. Even more so outside. And the same for you Scott."

"You know what we agreed when we said you were old enough to join us on this vacation, now don't show us up and embarrass us, please," said my mom. Caitlyn and I nodded our heads.

I was still getting used to the sight of the normally demure and conservative Beth and mom wandering around the living space naked as the day they were born when a thought came into my head. What would all our neighbours think if they could see them? Then an even more outrageous thought. All my school friends had gone through that stage of having a crush on at least one of their teachers, and mom seemed to be at the top of that list. When we talked about whose mom was the hottest, mine always came out on top. But Beth was pretty close behind.

My girlfriend Caitlyn and I were on holiday with our respective parents. Our families have been friends for a long time now. It's not the first time we've been on holiday together, but it is the first time to a nudist camp, and the first since Caitlyn and I inevitably became a couple. Recently we had missed a couple of years of holidays as families and it seems this is the reason why, the parents have been coming here for five years now on their own.

Last year Caitlyn and I had found out their little secret and pestered them to let us join them, but as there was a strict eighteen-year-old minimum age limit this was the first time they had relented. This caused some problems with Caitlyn's younger sisters who were barred. They didn't know why, just that they couldn't come and had been shipped off to their grandparents. This seemed to mollify them as they knew they would be spoilt for the whole time they were there.

Caitlyn is a five-foot seven-inch bombshell, with raven black hair, that cascades past her shoulders, green eyes, and lips that are just made to kiss. I do that as much as I can, that is when they are not wrapped around my cock, which is as often as I can ever want. Caitlyn is great at oral sex, actually, Caitlyn is great at all sorts of sex. Adventurous and daring, seemingly having no boundaries. As a horny eighteen-year-old, I'm happy to go along with her.

We are openly 'sleeping' with each other with our parents' tacit but reluctant consent, they think as it's going to happen anyway, be open and safe about things; so no sly grope in the back of a car or things like that. We can use either of our bedrooms, but staying over is not allowed.

Well not before this holiday Caitlyn and I are sharing the third bedroom in the condo we have rented. It was the only practical way we could arrange things but it still felt strange when we had gone into the room for the first time to unpack. Knowing that we would be sleeping together; at last I could wake up holding Caitlyn in my arms, something I had been dreaming about doing for ages now.

Pretty cool but in many ways strict parents. They set limits and boundaries that had to be obeyed, some of them strict others pretty liberal, I can have a beer, but no spirits, and no weed or drugs. We know if we break the limits what the consequences will be. Sex is OK, but not sleeping together.

So after the initial shock and I have to admit it was a bigger shock than I had imagined it would be of seeing our parents naked all the time, both in the condo and outside, talking and socialising with others Caitlyn and I relaxed and went with the flow. It made it easier that everyone we met was just so natural about being naked, this was normality to them.

It was weird being naked and not knowing where to look and struggling to stop my cock rising to attention every time I saw another naked female. Now not all of them were as hot as the three who were in our party. Some I would have paid good money just so that I hadn't seen them naked but most were. I'd got super embarrassed not long after we'd arrived and just after we had all gathered in the family room when the doorbell rang and another couple and their daughter and son, who both appeared to be the same age as Caitlyn and I came in and introduced themselves.

I was sat on the couch at the time and my nose was practically inches from two naked pussies, neither of which belonged to my girlfriend. The owners of which didn't seem to mind, but Caitlyn did, as she painfully let me know afterwards. Not that she could complain she was nearly drooling over the two cocks she was staring at. I was getting a feeling of double standards or jealousy where Caitlyn was concerned.

I just couldn't decide which of the three women in our party was the hottest, not that I wanted sex with anyone but Caitlyn, but her mum was smoking and mom was just as hot. I decided that both of our dads were very lucky guys, not that I told Caitlyn that.

So there you have the background to what is to unfold.

Caitlyn and I had decided to go off the site to a local bar and nightclub when Caitlyn discovered that she had left her purse in our bedroom, so I turned the car around and we went back to the cabin that the families were using, going in by the back entrance.

The lights were out in the kitchen as we entered and Caitlyn retrieved her purse. As we were leaving, we heard music coming from the main room and some soft moan and groans. Not sure what was going on or if everything was OK we silently opened the connecting door and got the shock of our lives.

My dad had Beth up against the wall, sucking on her boobs, one hand obviously pushed into her groin. Her right leg was lifted high resting on his hip allowing easier access. Beth had hold of my dad's pretty impressive cock and was stroking it for all it was worth. The moans and groans were coming from both of them.

I wanted to leave but the sight of them was so erotic yet so wrong I was immediately turned on, my cock springing to life. Caitlyn managed to stifle a cry and pulled me back into the other room and closed the door.

"What the heck were they doing?" Caitlyn asked in shock.

"Seems to me they were making out."

"But, they're not..."

"No they're not, but neither one seemed to be forcing the other."

Just then a moan of "Oh fuck Beth, I'm cumming," was heard through the door. I couldn't resist opening it to see Beth on her knees as my father shot his cum over her face coating her. Seems like daughter, like mother. Cum was dribbling down Beth's chin and she was licking it up when the other door opened and my mum walked in took hold of my dad's cock, stroked it causing it to fire a couple of more shots over Beth's tits. My mum bent her head and cleaned the mess up, before kissing both Dad and Beth. Mike was watching on from the opposite door.

"Beth you always were an impatient bitch, starting without us again."

"Don't worry Mike, I'll make it up to you, now the kids are out of the way," said my mom as she walked over to him and dropped to her knees and started to suck him off, going deep and taking her time as she did so. Beth and my dad looking on admiringly.

I looked at Caitlyn and mouthed "WOW!"

"W.T.F?" she mouthed back, "are they swingers?"

"I don't know, but that was hot. Your mum is so hot."

We quietly made our escape and as I was so shocked and didn't think I was capable of driving we ignored our planned night out and went to the club on-site to talk through what we had seen.

After about two hours of discussion, we decided that we should confront our parents in an adult way, just the way they accepted the fact that we are sleeping together. Tell them we knew what was going on and that we were OK with it. Not that it really was any of our business, but Caitlyn and I would soon be getting engaged and we thought it better to get things out in the open.

Naturists yes, swingers no!

When we got back to the condo, all the lights were out so we crept in making as little noise as possible, but you could hear the sounds of sex coming from both our parents' rooms, it sounded hot, the trouble was we didn't know which parent was with which.

As I closed the door I realised that I had been walking around all day in the company of lots of naked women, one of which was my very beautiful and sexy girlfriend and I hadn't had sex of any description. I'd also watched my dad cum all over my girlfriend's mothers face before my mom sucked off Mike. I was as horny as fuck. Caitlyn was stood looking at me, a look of lust covering her face, I've seen that look a couple of times in the past and know it presages hot sex between us.

"Who do you think's with who?" I asked.

"Don't know, but whoever is with your dad's lucky, his cock just seemed so big."

"Oh, thanks, that's just what a guy wants to hear from his girlfriend, she thinks his dads got a big cock. Thanks, thanks a lot, Caitlyn."

"Well it's true, any way you seemed to be looking at my mum quite a lot, couldn't keep your eyes off her, your cock seemed to like what it saw, so it works both ways. Scott I don't want to fight you, I want to fuck you, but it's just a bit of a shock." Caitlyn smiled and pouted and ran her tongue over her lips, that is just so tempting and teasing. "What, what are you thinking?"

"Just if you'll look as good as your mum in twenty years. I'll admit that she is hot, if you look half as good at her age as she does I think I'll hold onto you." Caitlyn gasped at what I had said, a look of surprise and hurt on her face.

"Cait, don't get upset, I didn't mean it as it sounded, you know what they say look at the mother to see the daughter in twenty years, and I just know now, I'm going to be very happy if you look even half as good as your mom does."

"You are going to have to make it up and convince me about that," she said as she pulled me to her and kissed me, long hard and sexily. Grabbing hold of my cock, pulling on it hard and fast, getting an immediate response. Her hand was tight as it gripped me, yet gentle and teasing at the same time. I was getting more and more excited and knew I wasn't going to last long, after all, I'd been walking around surrounded by naked women all day.

Caitlyn suddenly broke both the kiss and her vice-like grip on my cock, looked me in the eyes and said as she started to push me to my knees, "Lick me out, make me cum."

Oral was the first thing we had ever done and we were both comfortable with it.

I dropped to my knees as quickly as I could, looking up at Caitlyn before turning both my gaze and lips to her shaven pussy. Her outer lips were puffier than I had seen them before and she was already wet, not moist, she was dripping. I parted them and pressed my tongue inside her, just the ways she likes, licking her slit from bottom to top. Caitlyn sighed in pleasure as I did this time and time again, varying the pace and pressure on her pussy. I loved the way it folded around and the scrape of it on my tongue.

Her musky scent was heavy, she was hot for sex, it was as if she was a bitch in heat.

Caitlyn's juices were flowing even more freely now as I used a couple of fingers to finger fuck her as my mouth and lips concentrated on her clit, sucking on the little nub, sending shivers through her body with every flick of my tongue or suck of my lips.

Caitlyn's hands were twisted in my hair as she humped her hips against my face and pulled me tighter against her. Then my mouth was flooded with her love juices as she came, covering me in her sweet cum.

Caitlyn moaned long and loud as she humped her hips into my face, I could feel tremors running through her body as she shook and spasmed against me. She had never cum this hard before. She just didn't seem to stop, as she twitched and thrutched her pussy against my face time and time again, until eventually, she collapsed on top of me, her weight bearing down and forcing me to the floor.

As soon as I hit the floor Caitlyn flipped me onto my back, positioned my cock in her pussy and just slammed herself down on me, taking my full length in one hard motion. It was hard and fast and violent and so incredibly hot and sexy. Her pussy was hot and slippery with her cum as she rode me hard, harder than we have had sex before, Caitlyn has always been wild and willing and up for sex of any description at any time but this was on a scale she had never been before.

She was completely in control as she rode me, I was just along for the ride. Her raven hair was swinging wildly as were her tits as they bounced and jiggled with the force and speed of her fucking. She was covered in sweat and panting at the same time as calling out unintelligible phrases and sounds but all the time begging me to fuck her, fuck her hard.

This was simple animalistic fucking in its rawest form.

Caitlyn's eyes went wide just at the same time as her pussy rippled along my cock. Her body was rigid as she came hard for the second time in minutes, screaming as she did. The strength of her orgasm and the effect it had on her pussy, had a similar effect on my cock, tripping me over the edge and I came inside her, filling her pussy with my hot cum.

Once again Caitlyn collapsed on me and I held her tight whilst she recovered. The first time we were allowed to sleep together and half the time we had been on the bedroom floor. I picked Caitlyn up, carried her to the bed, laid her gently on it, engulfing her in my arms, until we fell asleep together. Hot, sticky, sweaty, cum filled and covered and totally spent.

I was lying in bed the next morning, feeling relaxed and comfortable, body filled with oxytocin after Caitlyn had made love to me. In contrast to last nights action this had been slow and loving. The first time we had been able to do it in the morning.

We had slept as I had dreamt of for ages now. Caitlyn lying in my arms, her head snuggled into my shoulder, her breath light as it brushed against me. It would have been perfect apart from the thoughts that were whirling through my mind. I'd witnessed Beth giving my dad a handjob and then finishing him off in her mouth, only to be joined moments later by my mom who had helped her clean up his mess whilst Beth's husband Mike had watched on approvingly.

The sounds of vigorous sex coming from both our parents' rooms last night were also running through my mind.

There was also the disturbing way my girlfriend had looked at my dads' cock earlier on in the day and had said how she liked the size of it. Not a thought any guy wants going on in his mind. I had a feeling we were in for some weird shit this holiday. I had also got the feeling that she was eyeing up her dads' cock as well.

To be fair I had not lost the chance to get a good look at what Beth had to offer, my dad seemed to enjoy it. Disturbingly my mom was hot as well, I hadn't allowed for that!

Both Caitlyn and I had seemed to wake at the same time, looking into each other's eyes and smiling lovingly, "Wanna fuck?" I asked her, I'd been wanting to do that first thing in the morning ever since we had started having sex together.

"No, I want a nice sixty-nine to start with, just to get you all worked up and then I want to make love, long, slow, love, taking our time. I don't care if we take all morning or all day, I just want to make love with you. Now that we can, in the morning after having slept together." As she said that Caitlyn shivered.

"What's up?"

"That, we've slept together, at last, I know that we've had sex and made love but it just seems so much nicer sleeping with you. I've wanted to do that for ages, ever since the first day I saw you, I knew I wanted to sleep with you and wake up in your arms." She was emphasising all my own thoughts.

"When you first saw me you were about..."

"I know, I've always been precocious, but you know what I mean," Caitlyn giggled impishly as she got hold of my cock and gave it a few tugs, saying, "Who's on top?"

"Me," I answered as I pushed Caitlyn on her back swung around and buried my face in her pussy, at just the same time as I felt her hot soft lips close around my shaft and her tongue flick over my glans before she sucked me deep into her mouth, moaning softly.

We took out time enjoying the taste and feel of each other. I licked her pussy with long slow movements of my tongue up and down her sopping slit, relishing the effect it was having on her and the juices that were coating her pussy because of that effect.

Caitlyn was using her lips and tongue to play and tease with my cock, slurping up and down it, rolling her tongue over my glans, making me twitch and jump due to the sensitivity of it.

We both knew we were close to cumming but didn't want to finish like that, not this time, so stopped for a second and changed places. We were now head to head me still on top and my eager cock pressing impatiently against the opening of Caitlyn's pussy. Caitlyn teased and tormented me by rolling her hips out of the way, stopping me pushing into her, delaying the inevitable and driving us both higher with desire for the pleasure and release it would give both of us until I finally slid home.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers