A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Primal, Rutting Sex with Sasquatch.
5.5k words
4.44
60.3k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From scientific research to interspecies sex; this is the continuing dark tale of human and nonhuman desires that come to a head in a cauldron of primal sexual impulses, violent sex, animal lust, polyamorous matings, and interspecies breeding.

For story continuity, if you haven't done so already be sure and read The Mating: A Sasquatch Abduction and A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 01

Warning: This story contains elements of forced couplings between human and nonhuman entities, anal sex, reluctant/non-consensual sex, pregnancy sex.

Having been advised . . . please suspend your disbelief and enjoy.

**************

Smart, career-minded, attractive, educated, sexually curious, all the adjectives that would describe a young millennial woman.

Little did I imagine ten months ago how much my life was going to change. Yes, I was excited and looking forward to the long anticipated field research project, but it was as if the ill winds of fate collided and I was caught in its midst, helplessly buffeted about by its power and inevitability.

Earlier this year, while participating in a University sponsored research project, I was alone in our camp, when I was abducted, repeatedly raped, and held captive for several days by a Sasquatch male. When my friends found me, I was bruised, battered and traumatized, unable to even speak of what had happened to me . . . what the Sasquatch had done to me. It took time, but with the help of medication and counseling, I began to feel that despite everything that had happened, the worse was over and I hoped I would be able to get on with my life. I was wrong because shortly afterward, I discovered I had been bred like a bitch in heat during my abduction and was now carrying the creature's child.

Even now, my mind drifts back, and I'm forced to remember the events of the last year. Hopefully recounting my story to you will bring me peace of mind and a measure of closure.

*****

Several Weeks Earlier:

True to his word, my old friend James had arranged for someone from town to deliver the supplies each month to my isolated cabin in the mountains outside of Morganston, Washington. In addition to the grocery and supply orders, James had also paid the mechanic from Ferguson's Garage to accompany the delivery person the following month and drive my jeep back to the cabin. The excitement of having the jeep back was short-lived, within a few days of being returned, I awoke one morning to find that during the night the creature had pulled and dislodged wires that left the jeep inoperable. As if that wasn't bad enough, my mobile phone though initially able to get a faint signal, no longer had receptivity at all.

I was literally isolated here in the woods except for the small group of Sasquatch. The large, male Sasquatch had brought me to the old female once before, but this time when we walked into the camp, the members of the group began to gather around and then parted as the old female Sasquatch emerged. She came forward, and I saw the small gourd that she carried; when she handed the gourd to me, I took it without protest and drank. The crushed herb used in the tea acted as a sedative of sorts that calmed me, made me submissive and compliant; I welcomed the impaired reality.

As I stood there, I could feel my legs begin to weaken, and for support, I reached out and grabbed the arm of the male I called Drel, my interpretation of the sound the others made when they wanted his attention or spoke to him. A feeling of contentment began to settle over me, and Drel caught me as I leaned against him; picking me up, he carried me to a dim corner of the camp. I lay there quietly looking about the encampment as the old female removed my clothes and began examining me. I was now entering my fourth month, and my belly starting to show a small protrusion; my breasts had begun to grow fuller; the areolas darker and wider; my nipples hard and long.

Alternating from left to right, she cupped my breasts. Massaging each breast, she pressed and squeezed, nodding her large head with approval at their increasing size. I whimpered when a warm sensation coursed downward from my nipples and settled between my legs. Taking each nipple between her fingers, she pinched and tweaked them until I grimaced with pain. It was too early to coax milk from them, but I guess she knew from her own experience that when the time grew nearer, I would be able to produce sufficient milk for the child to suckle.

The old woman examined my growing belly. She spread my legs wide and pressing my stomach, inserted two of her gnarled fingers inside me. Probing for several minutes, she finally ran her hand over and along the length of my pussy slit again, slipping them inside and withdrawing. This time they were covered with clear, sticky vaginal secretion, the sight, and feel of which seemed to please her.

She motioned for Drel to approach and I watched them as she grunted and gestured to him in obvious disapproval until in frustration the old female turned and walked away in a huff. After several minutes, the Sasquatch Drel squatted down beside me and taking my hand placed it between his massive, hairy thighs, and within seconds, his penis began to emerge from its sheath. When his erection was freed, he motioned for me to jerk him; my hand barely encircled his huge shaft as my thumb teased his bulbous wet cockhead. Making noises that grew louder and seemed to come from deep in his chest, he humped my hand faster and faster until with one last hard thrust and a loud howl he came; spraying silvery threads of cum that filled my hand it oozed between my fingers and dripped like small white pearls onto the ground.

Temporarily sated, he stretched out behind me. Though still aroused, he lay motionless as he listened to my soft breathing and felt the slight movements of my body next to him until I fell into a fitful sleep.

The effect of the tea had made me drowsy, and it was difficult to wake up. I remember laying there when I felt Drel rise from the pallet and through half-closed eyes saw him lumber off into the trees with one of the smaller Sasquatch that I assumed was a female from her size and apparent breasts. The drowsiness descended again, and I could feel my eyelids slowly close as sleep again overtook me.

*****

Even with the others within but a few yards of us, I awoke to the Sasquatch sniffing me, his animal mating instincts inflamed by the pheromones my pregnant body must have emitted. I could feel his hairy body against my back, his cock twitching between my thighs, his hot moist breath on the back of my neck. After witnessing my examination by the old female, I'm sure he felt secure that the dangerous time had passed and that his child was safe and protected inside me. He held my lips open, exposing my warm, moist pregnant pussy and lowered his face, parting the puffy, pink petals, sucking them into his mouth. Drel began to groan, as his rough tongue stroked and teased my clit, coaxing it from its protective hood.

It was apparent from his actions that my swollen pregnant belly was the focus of his lust and attention. Sliding between my thighs, he pushed my legs up toward my chest and kept them spread wide so that my rounded taut belly was pooched out, and my clit and pussy easily accessible. With me in this position, he eased his tongue into my pussy and began to lick me from my asshole to my clit, sending hot shivers through my body.

The creature pulled me into a sitting position and stared in fascination at my firm, full tits with their dark areolas and hard nipples. I could feel his cock grow harder against my thigh and visibly pulse as his leathery hand brushed over my nipples, making them even longer and harder. Pulling my head down, the creature pressed his cock into my mouth and maneuvered his body so that his pre-cum covered cock was deep inside my mouth. He began thrusting his massive hips; his full cock length working in and out. Drel placed his large hands on my head to guide me as I serviced him the way he liked . . . much as a human male would do when enjoying the physical sensations of a woman's mouth on his cock. I could feel cum churning in his balls and rising up his cock. My own arousal mounting, I gave him a long hard suck and felt his hips buck as his cockhead rubbed against the roof of my mouth and the tip press against the back of my throat. In seconds he came in a thick gush down my throat. The creature grunted loudly as the powerful feelings rippled through his cock and down the back of his quivering hairy legs. He began to hump my mouth violently as I tried to swallow every drop of his copious ejaculation. Finally, his orgasm subsided, and I felt his dick start to soften as I licked and sucked him, milking out the last drops of his cum.

*****

Twu . . . What is My Brother's is Also Mine . . .

I remember months earlier when Drel had taken me to their small encampment the first time, and the old Sasquatch female had cautioned Drel against mating with me for fear of me losing the child I carried. Recently, Drel had again brought me to the old female's camp and after more poking and probing the old female had assured him that I would not miscarry as the Sasquatch females were known to do at this point in their pregnancies. Now that it was safe to do so, he was insatiable, after all the time of waiting, Drel was crazy with the primal need to fuck me, to fuck my pussy again.

Laying beside me after I had dozed off, the Sasquatch had maneuvered his body and aligning his huge swollen dick, guided the tip inside me. I moaned softly as he slowly inched inside my pussy and began fucking me. Despite the pressure and initial discomfort, for whatever reason, I didn't come fully awake, and except for a slight shudder when he entered me, I lay nonresistant as he began to have his way with me. In my sleep, my hips started to move in a rhythmic motion that gradually matched his thrusting.

He continued to hump me and began to growl.

"No . . . please, no," I murmured as the discomfort pulled me from sleep, but even in my sleep, my tight pussy was trying to accommodate Drel's engorged cock.

I reluctantly opened my eyes.

It had been a while since I had felt his hard, demanding cock penetrate my pussy. What with the excitement, the sexual arousal, being fully aware of what the creature was doing to me, I started cumming; my legs stiffening, my ass muscles clenching hard, my pussy squeezing around his cock.

The creature, supporting his weight above me continued to press his cock forward inside me. I was now so wet for him that despite his length and girth, he was able to plunge easily in and out of my pussy, and I knew he would cum soon. Drel continued to fuck me until he gave an ear-piercing howl followed by several grunts and came in a forceful eruption of warm, thick wetness. It seemed to go on for a long time, him pumping his hot load into me. He fucked my pussy as if for the first time. His cock seemed on fire as he began to stroke, slowly, carefully teasing my pussy until I was squirting (something I had never done before) and greedily squeezing around his cockshaft.

Drel pulled out of me, lay his head on my belly, and gently caressed my clit and pussy with his hand. I remember marveling at the humanness of these gestures. I ran my fingers through his long, soft hair as a final, almost comforting orgasm washed over me.

*****

By the time I entered my sixth month, my life had settled into a kind of normalcy, and as Spring turned to Summer, my pregnancy progressed, my belly growing rounder, and my breasts full and heavy.

Despite my rapidly changing body and condition, Drel, seemed to be away more often lately. In his absence more often than not, I was alone at my cabin, with occasional visits by the old female checking on my condition and sometimes the male named Twu who was Drel's brother would accompany her. During this time, Twu began to stop at the cabin unannounced and unwanted. In the beginning, Twu frightened me; the way he would skulk in the shadows or attempt to touch me. I did not like or trust him, and I tried to stay away from him.

One night, I had just started getting ready for bed when I heard movement coming from the back of the cabin. I knew it couldn't be Drel because he had left with a couple of the others and wouldn't be back for perhaps another ten days. The sound came again, and this time, I opened the rear door and stepped out onto the porch. I didn't see anyone moving about, but I could hear a deep, throaty sound in the darkness, and I stood immobile as I tried to listen and determine its source when my eyes widened with fear at the sight of Twu.

When he stepped out of the shadows, I gasped in surprise at his appearance. His physical frame was slightly larger than Drel, but just as tall, muscular, and imposing. I cringed away when I saw his cock slowly extend from its dark hairy sheath, his engorged leaking cockhead quickly becoming visible. The long, jerking cockshaft, while hairless, its base had a light covering of soft reddish-brown hair and a thick bush of hair almost hid his large pendulous balls. He came towards me stealthily so as not to frighten me more than I already was.

Just as I readied myself to bolt, he reached out and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him. Without hesitating, his hand went to my swollen, taut belly and began to touch and roughly fondle me. He was so close I could smell him. The creature bent forward and nestled his nose between my breasts and inhaled.

"No . . . no!" I stuttered as I tried to pull away. I tried to break free, and I felt him easily grasp both sides of my head with his hands and lick my face, leaving it wet and covered with his spit. Unlike Drel's touch, Twu's was rough, hurtful, and as he towered over me, I could sense the animal lust emanating from him. It felt as if he was barely holding himself under control; I knew he was capable of taking me and using me however he chose. The fact that I was heavily pregnant with Drel's seed fueled his desire for me and his animosity toward Drel . . . his younger brother.

I squirmed against him, my breasts and nipples rubbing against his hairy chest had become full and sensitive, and to my horror when I looked down, I could see a thin trail of milk slowly dripping from my long, brownish nipples. My tears spilled over, dropped onto my chest, and rolled off the tip of my nipples. I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Turning me around so that my back was against his chest, his long fingers brushed over my pregnant tummy and slipped between my thighs. With two fingers inside my pussy, he began to rub my clit with the heel of his large, hairy hand. "No . . . no, Twu please," I whimpered even as my back arched against him pushing my belly forward. My baby bump stuck out, full and firm, on sensual display along with my dark areolas and hard extended nipples.

I could feel the heat building between my legs as my pussy instinctively squeezed around his fingers. I flushed with the sickening realization that my body was readying itself to cum for this monster. The pregnancy, the crazy hormones, pheromones and the almost constant state of sexual arousal, gradually overwhelmed me and then . . . then, despite everything, despite my feeble attempts to control my body a hard wet orgasm washed over me. Supported by his arms, I stood trembling in front of him. The creature Twu let his hand rest on the lower part of my belly and made a low growling sound in his throat when he felt Drel's child move inside me. Turning me around, his hand crept down to my pussy, and I momentarily resisted when he dropped to his knees, parted my thighs and lowered his mouth to my warm, moist pussy.

"No . . . please, please," I said in an agonized whisper, even as I spread my legs open wider.

His eyes seemed so human, but they shone bright with animal lust. Twu looked up at me but continued to lick me in wet, broad strokes of his tongue. He licked and sucked harder, holding my hips steady until I began to shake and cum in his mouth.

When my orgasm calmed, he stood up, and with his hands on the back of my head, he pressed me forward, forcing me to take him deep into my mouth. His cock was bigger, thicker than Drel's, but Twu lacked his gentleness, and despite my gagging, he held me in front of him, his big hand at the nape of my neck controlling the depth as my tears dropped onto his rigid cock. Up and down I worked my mouth on his cock in a deep, slow rhythm. At one point, Twu pulled out of my mouth and seizing the opportunity I darted for escape. With my pregnant belly, I was no match for Twu, and he quickly cornered and pinned me against the wall. Ignoring my screams, he lifted me off the floor to waist height and pushed his swollen cockhead back inside me. Twu pushed further into me, slow and deep, grinding against my engorged and sensitive clit. With each thrust, the creature grunted, and his muscles flexed with his efforts. On the brink of cumming, his cock grew bigger, and I desperately began to struggle again, trying to free myself. Then, just as I felt Twu cumming inside me, I climax in another hard, wet orgasm that made my already weak legs shake and quiver.

The creature was still aroused, hard, and intent on rutting his brother's pregnant bitch. Positioning me on my back, he spread my legs and crawled between them. His hands on either side of my waist, he bent forward and licked my full rounded belly and paused before running his broad raspy tongue along the soft hood that covered my sweetly pulsing clit. With his face buried between my thighs, he inhaled my woman scent and groaned from deep in his throat. As my hips involuntarily began to sway under his mouth, he paused and licked upward from my clit along and over my belly to my breasts. To my dismay, my teats had begun to leak, and smelling the fragrance of the milk his mouth went instinctively to my swollen nipple, and he began to suckle pulling hard on my nipple wanting to extract the early pre-milk. The pull and tug of his mouth on my extended nipples, caused a hot sizzle to travel down my stomach to my clit igniting an achy desire to feel him inside me. I could feel the subtle forward movement of his hips as he brought the tip of his bulbous purple cockhead to the moist mouth of my pussy and pressed it viciously inside me. My hand went up instinctively to this chest as I half-heartedly tried to push him away. I groaned when I felt myself being stretched and then slowly envelope his cockhead inside the warm, velvety channel of my pussy. At the intrusion, I looked down and watched his long thick shaft slide effortlessly in and out, each thrust causing my taut pregnant belly to sway and jiggled.

I hated myself, but couldn't help myself. Mentally I knew this animal was raping me, but sexually, emotionally, my body was reacting as if Twu were a thinking, feeling man and not something half-human who was aggressively, possessively claiming and fucking me.

When he finally came, he spewed his animal cum deep inside me drenching the walls of my breeding womb where Drel's child grew. Despite the disgust I felt for myself, I could feel my body reluctantly, instinctively milking his cock until he began to soften and pull out. To my shame, my pussy did not want to release him and continued to tighten around his cock, not wanting him to pull out, not wanting to let his wonderful cock go.

When Twu freed himself from my grasping pussy, his cum gushed from my abused pussy and dripped onto the mat beneath us. Crouching between my legs, he licked me clean of his spent cum sending chills through me and then sat back on his haunches and watched, his dark hooded eyes sparkling with the vision of me trembling as a final orgasm took hold.

When he rose and stood over me, I lay there exhausted, covered in sweat and the strong, musky smell of his arousal. His hand reached down and slowly stroked his cock, forcing the last drops of cum out, and I watched them fall onto my belly. Twu growled and making a low rumbling sound in his chest turned and lumbered off. As he crossed the yard he briefly turned around and seeing me still sprawled exposed and violated on the ground gave a triumphant howl of satisfaction communicating to the other males that he had fucked Drel's, pregnant human.

12