A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my baby begin to move, and clumsily getting to my feet, with shaky legs I walked to the porch and into the open door of the kitchen, dripping Twu's cum with each step.

*****

I slept late into the morning and trying to ignore the feeling of soreness between my legs I made my way into the bathroom. Soaking in a hot, lavender scented bath for a long while, I closed my eyes and remembered last night and the way Twu had used me.

Rising from the tub, I stood in front of the full length mirror drying myself, mesmerized by the sight of how much my body had changed. I felt humongous. My belly large and round, protruding outward, the mound that covered my clit was now puffy, my pussy lips swollen, pink and visible between my legs, my breast full and at least two sizes bigger now hung in a constant state of wanting to be sucked. My hand slipped between my legs, and I lightly rubbed my clit as I thought of Twu pumping his cum inside me. Just as the achy sensation that signals the beginning of an orgasm moved through my core, I looked out of the window and saw Twu crossing the yard heading for the cabin with the old female in pursuit. Whatever she was shouting at him, Twu was ignoring her, and it wasn't until she caught up with him and grabbed his arm did he stop and turn toward her.

I watched as they stood facing each other, with him growling and her gesturing wildly and finally stepping in front of him as if to block his way. The old female kept pointing toward the door as she grunted and hissed at him. It was apparent she didn't want him going to the cabin, and whatever the problem was involved me. Finally with a sense of resignation, Twu shrugged his shoulders and stepped aside as the old female proceeded toward the cabin.

I turned just when she burst through the kitchen door and came toward me. Surprised, I stepped back, away from her as she approached. She looked at me quizzically and reaching into the small sack that was always at her hip she pressed a handful of the now familiar herbs into my hand and motioned for me to eat them.

The old Sasquatch female knew Twu had come here and fucked me the night before and she knew he was going to repeat the assault. Still concerned for my unborn child's well-being and unable to convince him to stay away from me, she had followed Twu here and made him wait while she came inside and checked on the baby and me. I looked out of the window and saw Twu impatiently pacing back and forth in the yard. It then dawned on me why the old female had urged me to eat the sedative inducing herbs; she knew what Twu was going to do. The fact that he was Drel's brother or that I belonged to Drel and carrying his child meant little to him.

As the herbs began to take effect, I could feel myself calm, and my heart return to a regular beat as the old female led me to the bed and pressed me onto my back. The old female undid my towel and let it slip down the side of the bed to the floor, exposing my breasts, belly, pubic mound, and my swollen pink pussy lips. Reaching out her old gnarled fingers, she placed them on my stomach and paused; it wasn't until she felt the baby move did a visible expression of relief flicker in her eyes. Satisfied, she gently touched and examined my swollen, tender teats, and traced the outline of the red marks on my left nipple where Twu in his excitement had sucked the nipple so hard a faint imprint of his teeth could be seen against the darker areola. Cupping my teats, she lifted them, obviously happy with their weight and fullness. Tweaking my elongated nipples, and lowering her mouth, she managed not only to express a few drops of milk but also to send shivers from my breast to my swelling clit. Some dark primal instinct made my thighs subtly part, and my hips to sway as the heat of a blossoming orgasm began to build.

The thoughts, "What was happening to me? What was I becoming?" flickered through my mind.

The female took my ankles and spread my thighs wider, noting the bruising and redness caused by Twu's attentions the night before and exposing the velvety pink interior of my pussy.

Standing in the open doorway, Twu stood watching and absently stroking himself until the old female turned and scowling at him said something to him in their throaty, guttural language. Whatever she said, angered Twu, and after he growled at her threateningly several times, the old female stood and defiantly walking behind Twu reluctantly left the cabin.

*****

I must have slept. Judging by the darkness in the cabin, the hour had grown late, and I awoke to the sound of muffled howling coming from outside; it was Twu, calling for me. With no sense of shame, I rose from the bed, and as I had grown used to doing with Drel, I walked naked onto the porch. Still, under the lingering influence of the herbs, on shaky legs, I made my way down the stairs to the large grass pallet at Twu's feet.

On my hands and knees, Twu covered me and positioning himself began rubbing my clit as he pushed his massive hips forward and worked his angry red cockhead between my extended pussy lips. When Twu pulled out of me and then thrust back inside me so deep the tip of his cock hit the mouth of my cervix, I remember half-screaming with sexual excitement. He did it again more gently this time, in and out and I couldn't stop myself from whimpering and moaning when I felt him spraying his semen into me with each thrust. Twu began to pant, and I could feel the hair of his pubic bush against my ass cheeks, and his fingers squeezing my clit as my body reacted instinctively, falling into an easy rhythm with his movements. I continued to moan as he buried his entire length inside me. I felt his cockhead enlarge inside me and began to cry, frightened by the way he was stretching me, and then . . . then I came in a loud, gut-wrenching orgasm as my eyes rolled upward and my body gave in to the ecstasy of the orgasm he had given me. Twu continued to fuck me, howling and grunting as he finally came in a gush of warm cum. I slumped onto my elbows when he stopped moving and let him pull me onto my side. His body spooned behind me for several minutes until I felt his cockhead, and then his shaft begin to swell and enlarge inside me again.

My body reacted to him instinctively when he pulled out of my pussy, positioned me back on my hands and knees, mounted me, and began sliding his cock up and down between my ass cheeks. I stiffened as he probed for my ass hole and I gasped when he found what he sought. Drel had been the only man to possess me that way, and though I don't think I could ever really enjoy being fucked that way, I had become accustomed to the feel of him, and I felt frightened and anxious when Twu made clear his intent and slowly began to penetrate me there. At my first show of resistance, his grip tightened painfully around my waist, and I forced myself to relax when his hand inched lower between my thighs and started playing with my clit. He was a creature, an animal and yet the way he played my body would have put many human males to shame.

"Oh my god," I murmured as he slipped one of his thick sausage-like fingers inside my pussy and began sliding it in and out as he rubbed my clit with his thumb. When I started to press back against him, he slipped another finger inside me, stretching me further, filling me. I could feel my body tensing, readying itself for the pleasure to come. Within seconds, he had finger fucked me to release, and I unwillingly came into his hand. As I quivered on my hands and knees in front of him, he pushed forward and began to work his thick engorged cock, inch by inch into my ass, and soon I began to moan and move my hips in a primal, animal response.

There was no tenderness or affection to what the Sasquatch was doing to me, just the animal desire to rut and the perverted human desire to possess what belonged to his brother. I cried out and tried to crawl away, but his hold only tightened, and he began to grunt and growl at my feeble attempts to escape him. His hips pounded against my ass going faster and deeper, the force of his need pushing me forward, my teats swaying with the momentum, my long nipples brushing over the sandy ground. Twu was grinding against my ass, pumping in and out until with a shudder he unloaded a massive amount of cum into me.

When he was finally drained and weakened, he stretched out next to me and lowering his mouth began to suckle one of my teats. He suckled for what seemed a long time before he raised his hand to touch my belly and feel his brother's child move inside me. He said something to me which of course I didn't understand, but regardless let his hand move down between my legs and brought me to another soft but satisfying orgasm. We lay there for several long minutes until for some unknown reason I impulsively began to rub his soft underbelly making his cock slowly emerge again until it was fully unsheathed. I started stroking him, and his hips began to thrust, his cock growing larger and thicker. I kept up a milking motion on his cock as if it were a cow's udder until I felt him slowly stop thrusting. This huge, frightening creature began to whimper as I continued to masturbate him. The low groaning deep in his chest grew louder and louder until he came explosively into my hand, shooting spurt after spurt of thick, hot Sasquatch cum, filling my hand and dripping between my fingers.

Twu closed his eyes and grunted with pleasure as he continued to thrust, it wasn't until his dick was soft and his balls empty did he pull me closer to him and fall asleep.

12