A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Inter-species desire, abuse, breeding and escape.
6.2k words
4.53
46.1k
60

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this could be a stand-alone story, reading The Mating: A Sasquatch Abduction, A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 01, and A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 02 will provide character and situational background.

This story contains inter-species sex, non-human impregnation, limited anal sex and force.

*********************************************

Preface:

When he was finally drained and weakened, he lowered his mouth and began to suckle my breast. He sucked for what seemed a long time, grunting and biting my nipples before he touched my belly when his brother's baby moved inside me. I moaned and opened my legs wider when his hand moved down between my legs, and he brought me to a quick satisfying orgasm.

I impulsively began to rub his soft underbelly and then to stroke his cock, until his hips began to thrust, as his cock grew larger and thicker. I kept up a milking motion on his cock as if it were a cow's udder until I felt him suddenly stop thrusting. This huge, frightening creature began to whimper as I continued to masturbate him. The low groaning deep in his chest grew louder and louder until he came explosively into my hand, shooting spurt after spurt of thick, white cum as his Sasquatch brother watched, jerked and readied himself for me.

What had started as an academic research project earlier in the year had evolved into a frighteningly, primitive, animalistic relationship that defied all societal norms. I had trouble remembering that they weren't human. The two Sasquatch creatures were brothers, non-human, inter-species creatures who had turned me into their human whore.

I found myself caught up in a sexual mess that I had created and that I couldn't explain or escape. I was trapped.

*****

Drel had been away much longer than had been anticipated, and to my surprise, I found myself concerned and worried at Drel's prolonged absence; after all, he was the father of this baby I carried. If something had happened to him, what would I do now? Go back to civilization to have my baby, stay here in the mountains?

Over the next week or so, my time was spent secluded in my cabin. During Drel's absence, the old Sasquatch female came almost every day, and Drel's brother Twu occasionally came with her, but always came at night sleeping in the enclosure or on the covered porch. Sometimes at night, Twu would carry me from my bed to his mat, and I would awaken to the feel of his mouth pleasuring me. He would shift his body to give me better access to his cock, and I would crawl between his massive legs and with my head resting on his inner thighs, milk his cock until he came twitching and groaning. Holding my head to his cock, he would drain himself, shooting streams of cum directly into my mouth, the more excited he became his shaking hand would cause it to splash against my face and tits. There was always so much of it.

As my time grew near, and with Drel's continued absence, Twu more and more sought me out, and when he did, our mating was unrushed, gentle, and satisfying for both of us. The anticipated date of Drel's return came and went. The loneliness I felt was tempered by the comfort and nearness of his older brother Twu's presence. Despite my heavily pregnant condition, I enjoyed having sex with Twu.

Twu seldom demanded anal sex with me anymore often preferring to lie next to me, eat my pussy, and enjoy my scent until his cock was so engorged and achy only relieving himself down my throat gave him satisfaction. I think Twu instinctively knew that because of my small size and pregnant condition, I could no longer accommodate him in the ways or positions he was used to. Though not frequently, and not unlike his brother, when the need or urgency became too much or he desired the rough, animalistic coupling of the Sasquatch, Twu would turn to one of the Sasquatch women for sexual comfort.

*****

Even when the baby dropped, it didn't diminish my desires or sexual aggressiveness with Twu or he with me. Twu was bigger than his younger brother, massively built, with long reddish-brown hair covering his body with a sparse amount on his face. Very tall, with large muscular legs and thighs, and when aroused his cock was enormous and quite intimidating. One hot and sticky night, I went to him and after stripping naked I straddled Twu's rigid cock and slowly, carefully lowered myself down his enormous shaft. This far along in my pregnancy, all I wanted was Twu. When he was inside me, all thought of Drel vanished. I rode Twu, gazing down into his dark eyes, sensing the knowledge, experience, and maturity that his hominoid genes could not hide, and his younger brother did not possess. I rode him hard and desperately.

My big, milky teats bounced as I rode him, and my stomach fluttered as if filled with butterflies when he reached up and grabbed a titty in each hand. At his touch, my teats began to leak milk, and he started to lick and suck them, going from one nipple to the other. Being on top of him like this, I could control how deeply he penetrated me, and I was able to rock back and forth, faster and faster pumping his cock in and out of my pussy and grinding my clit against him until I started cumming, my pussy squeezing around his cock.

Twu, placing his hands on my hips, held me tightly down on his cock as he ejaculated into me, covering my ripening womb where his brother's yet unborn child grew. Grunting and thrusting, Twu buried himself up to the base of his cock and continued spewing his hot semen inside me. We lay motionless, Twu on his back, his cock still hard and snug inside my pussy, as I slumped forward on top of him, my head resting on his warm, hairy chest.

The yard suddenly became deathly quiet, moments before I was lifted off Twu's cock and dropped onto the ground like a crumpled piece of paper. I sat up and managing to get to my feet, stared into the anger distorted face of Drel. I stood motionless in terrified silence, knowing that Drel had witnessed Twu and me together. For several seconds, Drel swiveled his head back and forth from me to Twu, his animal brain piecing together what he had seen. In shame I tried to cover myself, cover my nakedness, but at the same time feeling the warm flush of excitement at the thought of Drel watching me ride his brother's monstrous cock. Drel made a step toward me, and I retreated. In just those few seconds, Drel's cock had emerged from its hairy sheath, and now long and thick, it stood straight out and jerked involuntarily. I could see a large growing bead of pre-cum on his cock head and almost smell his excitement.

On some animal level did he think he was going to fuck me in front of Twu . . . did he think Twu would allow that to happen? Just as he reached for me, Twu hit him along the side of his head, and they began to struggle. It was like watching two angry grizzly bears fighting, big, fur covered, and driven by animal instinct. Drel was younger, but Twu was more experienced and determined in what he wanted, and before long, Twu had managed to subdue Drel and had him on the ground with his arms pinned behind him.

I could hear them grunting and growling at each other, and though I did not understand their words, I knew that, Twu had been the winner. I belonged to Twu, he had taken me from Drel, and Drel must accept that or leave the group. Leaving the group was a significant step, something that no one did on his own unless forced to.

So he stayed, outwardly accepting the changed relationship between him and me, and him and his brother, Twu.

*****

A few times after that confrontation, I found myself in situations where I willing had sex with both Sasquatch brothers. I should have been afraid, terrified by the thought of what their rock hard cocks could do to my baby or me, but I wasn't concerned with the consequences of my actions. It was almost . . . almost as if I were a bitch in heat, wanting and attracting both of them and not caring whose cock was inside me, or whose pup I was carrying, only that a cock was filling, pleasuring me.

The first time it happened was a few days after Drel had discovered Twu and me having sex. Early one morning before the sun had come up, I had felt Twu behind me, pressing his hips against my ass, his cock snug between the crack of my ass cheeks. I could feel him run his thick rough fingers up the length of my opening and over my clit. My pussy would pulse and my muscles squeeze and contract as I instinctively began swaying my hips back against him, signaling that I was ready for him. He took me doggy style, quickly, forcefully filling me to overflowing with his cum. When he pulled out, I rolled over onto my back, enjoying the feel of his warm cum gush out, and then the coolness as it trailed between my swollen pussy lips.

Lying there, all pretense of professionalism aside, I knew I had become a whore for the Sasquatch. Too tired to get up and go into the cabin to my room, I lay on the thick pallet next to Twu and closed my eyes. After maybe ten or fifteen minutes, I was on the brink of falling asleep when I felt him slide his tongue inside me and begin lapping and swiping between my legs, from my pinkish brown rosebud to my clit. I moaned and parted my legs, eagerly enjoying the way he was cleaning me.

"Hmmm, yes," I moaned as I began to hump his mouth.

My breathing had become slow and ragged, and I could hear myself whimpering, making the kind of sounds a small animal might make. Twu was going to make me cum; when I did, I raised my legs and tightened them against his head, grinding my pussy into his bearded face. At the peak of my orgasm, I screamed and opened my eyes . . . it wasn't Twu . . . it was Drel between my legs eating me, licking away the remains of his brother's earlier ejaculation. As Drel cleaned me, Twu quietly watched, his dark eyes hooded and knowing. To my shame and degradation, I said nothing; what could I say, what could I have done to stop him? My only surprise was that Drel was doing this with Twu's obvious consent. What I came to realize was that to their primal level of thinking, who possessed me was immaterial; it was the threat to Twu's control and power within the group that was most important. Once Drel had subjugated himself to Twu, Twu the victor allowed Drel to pleasure himself with me. When I realized the brothers were using me, passing me between them, I was upset at first, but the desire to satisfy my heightened sexual needs dwarfed everything else and I reconciled myself to the inevitable.

*****

The summer was gradually changing into fall; wanting to take advantage of the remaining warm weather, one afternoon thought it was a cumbersome and slow walk, I made my way down to the small pond behind the cabin.

Spreading out a checkered cloth over a soft patch of grass, I sat down with a pen and my writing pad, a bottle of water, and began to jot down belated notes while enjoying the feel of the sun on my face.

I must have dozed off because when I woke, it was dusk, and I began gathering up my things to head back to the cabin. When I straightened up, I was startled to see Drel standing no more than a couple of feet from me. The look on his face frightened me, and without warning, he took my arm and pulled me over and roughly bent me over the rickety old picnic table that stood nearby. I had stopped wearing undergarments a while back because they felt too confining, so when he ripped my loose cotton house dress off I was naked from my swollen tits to my huge exposed belly. With his large hands holding my upper body against the table, my stomach hung down at its edge, leaving my behind and pussy exposed.

Drel, moving into position to enter me, spread my legs open and in his excitement, began instinctively thrusting, rutting. He made three, hard preliminary thrusts before his leaking cock pushed inside me, and began immediately pumping in and out. I tried to squirm away from him, fearful for myself and even more fearful that his unchecked thrusting might hurt the baby. My struggling against him, only served to excite him more, and the more I struggled, the faster he fucked me until he exploded, cumming with a loud, animal wail that seemed to echo through the trees.

I thought it was over, that he would let me go . . . but he didn't. Drel was still hard and as he held me in position, I could feel the tip of his wet, sticky cockhead seeking my dark, resistant rosebud.

"No, no, Drel, don't," I screamed.

I knew there was no point in fighting with him, and forced myself to relax as much as I could and let him have his way. With me bent over in front of him, he slipped a large finger into my hole and held it there a few seconds before easing it in further. I groaned with pain at his invasion and he paused, before he inserted a second long, thick finger and did the same thing. I was very tight, but when he felt my body softening, he withdrew his fingers and lined up his cockhead with my hole and began to press his hips forward. He was so big; it felt as if I were being torn in two. I could almost hear a slight popping sound when he pushed through my sphincter and began to stroke, until inch by inch he worked his cock inside me. Drel stroked his cock in and out, the pain of his violation lessening, and my reluctant pleasure increasing.

I felt the pressure of his cock work its way up my ass and shivered with a rush of feelings as nerve endings awakened. Drel was bending over me from behind, his crotch pressed tightly against my ass, his hairy chest covering my back, his big hand reaching around my hip rubbing my swollen, moist clit. I felt his huge, heavy balls slap against my ass with each thrust, and the closer he came to realizing his orgasm, the tighter and harder his ball sac became.

"Mar," he grunted next to my ear in an attempt to say my name. "Marrrrrg," he groaned as he teased my clit, his long thick fingers sliding inside my pussy. He took my ass with slow, unhurried strokes that sent chills through me, and when my legs began to quiver and my hips to buck back against him, I could feel his teeth bite lightly into my shoulder when he began to pump harder and deeper bringing us both to wet, gut-wrenching orgasms.

Spent, Drel slumped onto my back and was startled when he felt his baby move. As he stood behind me, regaining his composure, Drel felt his baby again move inside me. Surprised, he pulled his still hard cock out of me, a long, silvery thread of cum dripping from the tip of his cockhead. I stood silently watching him drop to his knees and press his face between my legs. He began to lick me there, his tongue going deep inside me igniting another softer orgasm that washed over me, I started to cry in a trembling emotional and physical release.

We stood there until the sound of branches snapping behind us drew our attention to the noise. We looked up and saw Twu slowly walking toward us. I don't know if or for how long Twu had watched us, but his arousal was obvious. As he approached, I saw the brothers give each other a knowing look, and in that instant, I realized the two of them had planned this. When Twu neared, Drel stepped to the side as Twu took my arm and pulled me along behind him into the woods.

*****

Although I knew better, I had attributed human traits to these non-humans. After the incident in the woods, it had become clear to me that despite my condition, or maybe because of it, they had been passing me between the two of them, using me not only to breed but to be their human whore. Realizing this hardened my resolve to get away.

I lay under him, captive, trying not to fight, not to cry as Twu, while holding his weight off my belly, straddled my small hips, and pumped his cock in and out of me. It seemed to go on forever, until after his third ejaculation, he rolled off me, and pulling my head to his still pulsing cock indicated his desire for me to suck him. Leaning over him, I took the creature's cock into my mouth and suckled his still swollen knob, running my tongue along its crown, feeling its warmth and texture until it softened, and he began to snore.

With his brawny arm draped over me, pinning me to the pallet, I was unable to sleep, and I spent the night tossing and turning, plotting a way to escape. I knew I had to get away, I knew I would need help when my labor began because this baby would be too big for my small human frame to birth naturally. I was wary of both of them, unsure of would happen to me after the baby's birth. Would they try and breed me again, perhaps the second time with Twu's child?

I thought of the small childlike figure I had seen in the group the first night I was brought into the camp by Drel. Small, perhaps the size of a six or seven-year-old child, more human than Sasquatch in appearance, pale with sparse reddish-brown hair on his body but relatively little on his face, bright, intelligent eyes, fine facial features. I sensed immediately that this child was a product of inter-species mixing and wondered what had become of its mother. Had she died in childbirth? What would become of me once my child was born?

My baby seemed eager to be born and frequently expressed his impatience with a sharp kick. I found myself nervously waiting and alert for the start of my contractions. I was now well into my eighth month, and often feeling depressed, saddened, and gradually becoming reconciled to the very real possibility my baby would be born here among the Sasquatch.

To avoid Drel and Twu, I stayed close to the cabin, not wandering away too far. Even in my now advanced pregnancy, one or the other brother would come to the cabin late at night, seeking me out. I'd hear him outside the cabin grunting or howling and would go to the window or door and peer out. If I didn't go out there, whichever one it was would begin banging and pounding on the cabin door or walls, becoming threatening and even more aggressive until I would finally open the door and step out onto the porch and reluctantly submit to servicing him.

When it seemed all hope was gone, one afternoon, as I busied myself about the cabin, I heard a sound in the distance and paused to listen. The sound died away but resumed a minute or so later much louder. The sound was coming from the road, and as I listened, I realized it was a car coming up the road. I watched as the car drove closer and burst into tears when I realized the driver of the car was James . . . my old friend.

James and I spent the balance of the day with me bringing him up on everything that had happened since the last time I had seen him almost six months earlier. I told him everything. We sat talking, and I steeled myself wanting to be honest with him not wanting to be hampered by embarrassment or feelings of humiliation.

"The one I began calling Drel, was the creature who had abducted and raped me during our research trip earlier in the year," I told James. "He first came to the cabin a short time after I began my stay here, you remember . . . after I found I was pregnant. Maybe a month later, his brother Twu began coming here, and I started having sex with him as well during Drel's long absence."

I made myself tell James everything.

*****

"I'm so sorry, that I didn't listen to you when you tried to warn me about the creature's motives," I told James, my regret obvious in my voice.

"Oh James, I've been a virtual captive here; I don't want to have my baby here," I said in a whisper.

"I'm going to get you out of here," James said confidently.

"Jimmy, I replied . . . they won't let me leave, especially not this close to the baby being born."

"I'm going to get us both out of here, Mary Ann. Trust me," James reassured me. I wanted desperately to believe him.

I got up and walked to the window and stood scanning the tree line. "You know they've been watching you since you arrived, don't you?"

12