All Comments on 'A Sasquatch Abduction Ch. 03'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
icandothisicandothisover 4 years ago
Damn!

So many different emotions and feelings. While reading I could feel her fear of the creatures and at the same time feel myself becoming embarrassingly wet and horny. I could almost imagine what it must feel like to have a massive cock forced inside you only to find yourself involuntarily writhing and cumming on it with increasing pleasure every time he fucks you. Iā€™m a believer!

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8over 4 years agoAuthor
First You Must Suspend Disbelief to Enjoy This Story . . .

Recently got an email from a reader wanting to know how the human woman and the Sasquatch males could have sex. If the males were as physically massive as described in the story, wouldn't their cocks be too big to fit inside her without hurting her?

My first thought was that over time and with familiarity, her pussy would gradually and naturally accommodate their size, this kind of accommodation happens all the time between men and women. Even if they weren't able to get their entire length inside her they'd still be able to ejaculate inside her and thus breed her.

Whatever, however, they did it . . . the human female and both Sasquatch males were able to orgasm and enjoy the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you please continue the story ?? More chapters ? Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not gonna lie I was hoping for a sasquatch love story ending šŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Didn't like the end where James became a pseudo father and took her back. Shoulda left her to her fate with her non-human offspring.

Doombot80Doombot809 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but ultimately not sure how I feel about it, or what I'm supposed to take away from it. (aside from monster sex lol) I'm not really sure why, in chapter 2, the creatures suddenly have names. I also don't understand why the author would shift focus from the original creature "Drel" to the second one "Twu". Again, I'm also not sure why the creature would repeatedly return MaryAnn to her cabin only to lose his shit, break down her doors and abduct her back to his cave or nest. Lastly, there's really no convincing reasoning behind MaryAnn not immediately leaving these woods the moment she was able to. Suspending disbelief about Sasquatch sex is one thing, I'm all in, but the weird logic and left turns in the story keep pulling me out of it.

Still super fun though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous