A Saturday Morning

Story Info
His sister's friend helps them come together.
3.3k words
4.58
43.5k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning. Jason woke up. His bedroom door was open and he could hear his sister talking to someone in her bedroom down the hall. Probably her friend Julie. Julie had red wavy hair, a fun personality, and a sexy attitude. He hoped it was her.

They no doubt had gotten home late last night, possibly drunk, and were likely still in bed. Julie probably crashed for the night instead of arriving home drunk. At eighteen, they weren't legally able to buy alcohol, but they probably found a party or something somewhere and managed to over-do it. Hopefully they took an Uber home.

Jason had awakened with a hard-on even before he started thinking about his sister's friend. He pushed his covers down and started lightly stroking himself, his hand inside his boxers. He heard someone coming from down the hall.

It was Julie. She walked past his door, probably on her way to the bathroom. She was wearing a small sequined top from the night before, and a pair of very brief panties. Even in the short time it took for her to pass his open door he was able to get a good look at her curvy ass through her sheer underwear.

His cock responded.

A moment later he could hear the sound of her peeing. It sounded like she had left the bathroom door open. Typical Julie. He gave his cock a couple more strokes and then withdrew his hand before she returned. His cock stayed hard.

Coming back from the bathroom, Julie paused at Jason's door. She looked in, giving him a perky 'Hi'.

He couldn't help but stare at the curly red pubic hair visible through her sheer panties.

She in turn looked at the obvious erection visible in his boxers. She raised a questioning eyebrow and made a 'jerking off' gesture with her hand. Rather than deny it, he just gave her a slight shrug. She then lifted her top revealing her tits to him. She wagged her hips, let him stare for a moment, and then let the top fall back down. She said 'bye', and returned to his sister's room.

She was such a tease. Jason resumed his light masturbation, now with an image to spur him on.

A minute later his cock was becoming quite hard, and his pleasure growing, when he was interrupted by his sister calling out, "Jason. Bring us some coffee! We're desperate!"

He paused masturbating. "You can get it yourself can't you?"

"We don't want to get out of bed. Please?"

Julie added "Your sister will show you her tits."

Jason could hear his sister slap Julie's shoulder. "I will not!" Then to him "Julie will show you her tits."

"I already did. It's your turn."

"You already did? You are such a slut sometimes."

His sister continued, "Jason. We need coffee. We're hung-over. Bring us some coffee and someone will show you their tits. Probably. OK?"

"OK. Hang on." He got out of bed wearing a t-shirt and his boxers. He padded downstairs to the kitchen.

Fortunately, he had set the coffee timer last night to brew this morning, so it was already prepared. He filled two mugs and placed them on a tray. He added a small carton of milk, then realized what they really needed.

The two girls were still in Amy's bed, though not under the covers, when Jason entered. His sister Amy was wearing a pajama top that buttoned in front. She was also wearing a pair of dark red lacy panties. Julie still wore the sequined top and sheer panties he had seen her in earlier.

He put the tray down on the bedside table.

"Coffee. Milk. And I brought this." He held up a bottle. "Mom's brandy. Might help your hangovers."

Julie responded "Oh God! You're the best! Yes, brandy and coffee please."

Amy added "Thank you big brother! Me too"

Jason looked at them. "Where are the tits I was promised?"

Amy and Julie looked at each other.

Amy said to Julie "I'm his sister. He doesn't want to see my tits. Show him yours."

"He already saw mine. I'll bet he would like to see your tits. Wouldn't you Jason?" They both looked to him for a response.

Jason wasn't ready to answer that question. Instead he laughed and said "That's all right. No one has to show me their tits. Enjoy your laced coffee." He started to leave the room. His cock still needed attention.

Julie stopped him. "No. A deal's a deal." She lifted her top over her head and threw it on the bed. She was now topless revealing her lovely tits to Jason again. "I needed to change out of those anyway." She smiled at Jason and took a drink from her mug. So sexy.

Jason thought that her tits were beautiful. Perfectly shaped. Nipples that looked so suck-able. He was now uncomfortable knowing how obvious his hard-on was becoming. He was in danger of it popping out the opening in his boxers. He should probably leave so he could finish the masturbation he had started earlier. But he really was enjoying seeing Julie topless.

His sister interrupted his thoughts. "Jason, go down and bring up the coffee pot. And bring yourself a mug."

"OK." He headed down to the kitchen. He evidently was being invited to hang out in his sister's bedroom. This was definitely new.

After he left Julie turned to Amy. "Your brother is sporting an impressive erection. Have you seen his cock naked?"

"No, not since we were little and took baths together. But sometimes it's obvious how big it can get."

"And have you thought about..." She smiled at Amy.

"What?"

"You know. Him You. His cock..."

"No! Julie!"

Julie looked skeptical.

Amy admitted "Well, maybe. Sometimes." She laughed.

"Well I'm thinking about it. My panties are uncomfortably wet."

"I can tell. I think I can smell them." She leaned over and kissed Julie on the cheek.

Just then Jason returned with the coffee. He refilled their cups. He poured some for himself and stood near the bed. He tried not to stare at Julie's tits, but he did feel like he had been given a bit of an invitation to do so.

Julie splashed more brandy into her cup. "Amy, it's your turn to pay." She looked over at her friend with a sly grin.

Amy looked at her brother. Jason was watching, waiting to see her response.

She took the dare. She started unbuttoning her pajama top. She kept her eyes on her brother. He took a sip of coffee and held her look.

She finished unbuttoning and let the two sides of the top fall away. She arched her back slightly. The nipples of both breasts were now visible.

Jason was having a difficult time not touching himself.

Julie took in the sight of Amy and her brother. Amy's tits were showing. Jason's hard cock was very obvious. Julie said "OK. Well I'm officially horny now."

Amy took a drink of coffee. She lightly brushed one of her nipples. "And is that information meant for my brother's benefit?"

Julie got up from the bed and stood next to Jason. She looked up at him, but spoke to Amy. "Well, it does look like maybe he's in the mood for something." She made an obvious glance at his hard-on. "Is it alright if I try to seduce your brother? Or is that too naughty?"

"Don't ask me. Ask him if he wants to be seduced. I'm still trying to wake up."

With her face very close to his, Julie asked Jason "Would you help me with my horniness kind sir?" She tilted her head up and kissed him. He returned her kiss and her tongue slipped inside. His cock was starting to peek out of his underwear's waist-band and it pressed firmly against her.

Jason started caressing Julie's breasts. It seemed he was not going to play 'hard to get'.

She reached her hand into his boxers and started stroking his cock. He took a quick breath and then relaxed into it.

Julie slid Jason's boxers down a bit letting his cock free. She could now properly stroke him. They continued to kiss.

Jason was very aware that his little sister was in the room. She had seemed comfortable allowing him to see her breasts. But how did she feel about watching him being jerked off. He looked over at her.

Amy had gotten up and had opened a drawer. She took out a vibrator. She sat on the chair near the bed and started to use the vibrator without turning it on, like a dildo. She just rubbed it against her pussy through her underwear. She sipped at her coffee and stimulated herself.

It seemed that his sister was turned on by the situation. Jason turned his attention back to Julie, who had stopped stroking him.

Julie returned to the bed and lifted her legs, pointing them toward Jason. "Take off my panties."

Jason was ready to oblige. He first dropped his boxers the rest of the way and then pulled his t-shirt over his head. He realized that his sister was now seeing him completely naked with a fully hard cock. He also realized that the thought excited him. That he wanted to fuck Julie, and that he wanted his sister to watch him do so. He stepped toward the bed and Julie, his cock rigid and pointing up. He slid Julie's wet panties all the way off of her and dropped them to the floor. She spread her legs with bent knees and he climbed up onto the bed between them. He lowered his face to her wet pussy. He lapped at her opening and teased her clitoris with his tongue. Her pubic hair was wet with juice from her arousal. Her smell was having a pronounced effect on him. He licked the red hair around her opening imagining that it tasted like strawberries.

Amy watched. Jason's face was buried in her friend's pussy. His ass was in the air, his hard cock visible.

Julie put her hand on Jason's head. "I'm ready to fuck. Please. Now."

She brought her knees to her chest, legs parted. Her pussy was completely presented to him.

He deeply inhaled the smell of her excitement. He then mounted her, sliding his cock its full extent into her vagina.

Amy watched Jason's cock slide in and out of Julie's pussy. She was struck by the thought that nineteen-year-old boys were designed as perfect fucking machines. Desire came so easily. Performance was so impressive. She continued to stimulate herself with the dildo as she watched her brother fuck her best friend.

Julie turned her head and looked at Amy. Amy's face showed her lust as she masturbated. Julie opened her mouth and licked her lower lip. She closed her eyes and smiled, showing her friend how much she was enjoying being fucked by Jason.

Jason was becoming more aggressive now, and Julie was responding. She turned her attention back to him and let herself get lost in her pleasure. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Make me come Jason."

One more hard thrust and Jason went rigid. It was clear that his cock was spurting into Julie's pussy. The effect on Julie was immediate. She wrapped her legs around him and thrust her hips as hard as she could against him. She groaned out as she orgasmed. "Yes! I'm coming. I'm coming." She rolled her head back-and-forth on the bed and then collapsed, spent.

Jason backed out of Julie, kneeling before her. His cock was no longer hard. He looked down admiring her pussy and the fluids that were flowing from it and into the crack of her ass. Her inner thighs were wet.

"Did I cure your horniness?" He asked.

"Oh fucking-a. You cured my horniness." She looked over at Amy. "Fortunately it's always a temporary cure." She laughed and sat on the edge of the bed. She slipped her panties back on. They were wet and uncomfortable, but without them she knew she would be leaking on everything for the next half-hour.

Jason got up, naked, and got his coffee mug.

Amy watched her brother walk over and pour himself some coffee. He had an extremely desirable body, both from the front and the back.

Julie walked over and stood on the other side of him. She took his wet cock in her hand and started to stimulate it a bit. Jason wasn't sure what she wanted.

Julie looked at Amy, but began teasing Jason's ear with her tongue. She continued to stroke him.

"There's one more thing we need to do."

Jason looked at her.

Julie continued to look at Amy. "We have to get you hard again."

Amy started lightly rubbing circles on her panties with the dildo.

Julie continued to stimulate Jason. "I can feel you starting to get hard. Do you know what your sister told me this morning?" She kept her look on Amy. Amy was becoming more aroused.

"She told me that sometimes she thinks about being fucked by you. Didn't you Amy?"

Jason dared to look over at his sister.

Amy was now rubbing the dildo both over and inside her panties.

"I said maybe." She smiled.

Julie asked. "And is this morning a maybe-no or a maybe-yes day?" She was pinching her nipples, having fun.

This was new to Jason and his cock was getting hard.

Amy rubbed the dildo all over her panties including under her where they covered her butt. "I think today is a maybe-yes day." She slipped out of her shirt. Her nipples stood out, hard. She looked at Jason.

Julie said to Jason as she occasionally kissed his neck, "Did you know that your little sister had thoughts of being fucked by you? Do you think maybe you should fuck her?"

Amy watched them. She pulled the gusset of her panties aside and slid the dildo in and out of her opening. She considered turning the vibrator on, but knew it would make her come too soon. She was waiting to hear Jason's response.

"I think I would like to fuck my little sister very much."

Julie turned to Amy. "Show him what you want."

Amy stood up. She was beautiful. Topless and wearing red lacy panties. She dropped the vibrator onto the chair. She walked over and climbed onto the bed. She got on all fours, and then she lowered her head so that it rested on her folded arms. Her blonde hair spilled down around her. Her panty-covered ass was facing Julie and Jason suggesting that she wanted to be fucked from behind.

Amy said softly to Jason. "Your little sister wants you to fuck her. Give her what she wants."

Jason looked at his sister. Her young ass was creamy smooth. Her dark red underwear barely covered the area between her legs. Strands of blonde pubic hair could be seen peeking out. Her panties were a darker red where the fluids from her pussy were making them wet. He climbed up behind her. He put one hand on either side of her ass and slowly began pulling her panties down. Her pussy became fully revealed to him.

He could smell her arousal. This was new. Her pussy was wet from desire. Her public hair was golden in the morning light. Even her asshole seemed sexy to him.

Before using his cock, he leaned in and gave her pussy lips a soft kiss. He then used his tongue to stimulate her from behind. He could hear her softly moan.

Across the room Julie picked up the vibrator and sat in the chair. She turned the vibrator to its lowest setting and began using it on herself. The hum alone was enough to arouse her.

Jason ran his tongue up and down the wet path between his sister's legs. He lapped briefly at her clitoris. He repeatedly penetrated her pussy and tasted her juices. Then he moved his tongue up further between her ass cheeks, still slippery from her arousal. He used his tongue to tease Amy's asshole. He swirled a bit and then forced his tongue to slightly penetrate her pucker. She arched her back indicating her pleasure. He slipped a finger into her vagina's opening. He continued to tickle her asshole with his tongue, until finally his arousal demanded more.

He raised himself and slowly slid his hard cock into her waiting pussy. She moaned with pleasure and thrust back against him. He held firm allowing each of her thrusts to further stimulate her with his hard cock.

They began to fuck in earnest.

Julie stood and removed her underwear again. Fuck it. She knew her pussy would leak, but she wanted the vibrator inside her, against her asshole, against her clit. Fluids or not, she couldn't have panties in the way right now. She sat down, leaned back, and put both feet up on the chair's seat. Her pussy was fully exposed. Her asshole was accessible. She began fucking herself with the vibrator. She was completely aroused by the sight of her friend and her friend's brother fucking. She knew another orgasm was only a short time away.

Jason's thrusts against his sister were becoming very strong. For every hard thrust forward, she gave an equally hard thrust back toward him. Her ass loudly smacked against him each time. There was so much fluid coming from her pussy that there was almost no friction. Her clit enlarged and his cock stiffened to compensate, until the stimulation was enough that they both began to build toward an orgasm.

He was so aroused by the sight of her. Her pussy was openly presented to him. Her clitoris was clearly swollen. He could see the wet curly pubic hair surrounding her pussy lips. Her asshole was openly exposed. He could see her wet panties stretched between her legs down at her knees. It all caused his cock to ache with hardness.

"God your cock is so good. Fuck me brother. Fuck your little sister. Make me come."

He did as she asked. His thrusts sped up until they stopped altogether. He was coming in his sister's pussy. His cock spurted repeatedly, his cum filling her.

She continued to thrust back against him until she too froze and her orgasm overtook her. She had risen up a little on her elbows allowing her to arch her back.

Her face clenched and she waited for the wave to pass. More fluid flowed from her pussy which was now filled with her brother's cum.

She then rolled over, her brother's cock slipping easily out of her with a sucking sound. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him forcibly. She pulled her panties off and used them to absorb some of the cum dripping from her. She then threw them onto the floor.

She took her brother's face in her hands and said "This will NOT be the last time we fuck."

"No," he said, "I don't think it will be."

They rolled over and faced Julie. They were both naked and wet with each other's fluid.

Julie was just finishing her climax, her pink inner pussy open to them. She put her feet on the floor, closed her legs, and turned off the vibrator. "Fuck me. Fuck me. That was good."

Jason watched as his sister got up and kissed her friend on the lips. The kiss lasted much longer than he would have expected.

Julie stood up, naked. She took a drink directly from the brandy bottle, now almost empty. "I know what! No ones' going to be home at my house until late tonight. Let's take a shower, go there, and see how many times we can fuck."

Amy said "Yes! I think our shower's big enough for three."

Julie looked at her. "Maybe our next fuck will be in there."

For the first time, Jason began to wonder if he was in over his head.