A Saturday Morning in the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a little extra something, he began nibbling gently on her skin, taking the flesh on the insides of her thighs between his teeth and gently nipping her. This continued down onto the cheeks of her bum. He lifted her legs slightly and worked his way slowly across her firm buttocks, alternating kisses with naughty little licks of his tongue. Rachel, with her eyes still closed rocked back further, revelling in the sensation. Her cheeks parted further and he glimpsed her little pink rosebud, wondered if he should give it a little oral attention, but thought better of it. It wasn't everyone's cup of tea and he didn't want to spoil the mood.

Instead he kissed gently along the crack of her bum, moving upwards until finally he kissed her fully on her pussy which was with slick with her juices. He began to kiss gently, even taking her pussy lips one by one into his mouth and sucking at them gently. He adored the taste and her sexy odour and Rachel was absolutely not complaining! She pushed her hips forward and he began to lap more eagerly at her pussy as she squirmed with pleasure. He loved it when a woman had such a wet pussy because there could be no doubt that the lady was enjoying the experience, and Rachel was certainly doing that. She felt James' tongue licking along her slit, working its way to her clit, which was swollen and excited. His lips found the target and Rachel gasped as he took her clit between his lips and sucked on it. This guy knew his way around a woman's body!

He teased her clit for a while, taking care not to make it over-sensitive. He took turns to kiss it gently, press his warm wet tongue against it, flicking it with the tip of his tongue and then sucking it between his lips, feeling her get moister with every movement.

His tongue then slid a little lower and found the entrance of her sopping pussy. He teased her hole with the tip of his tongue, circling the entrance before slipping it inside. His tongue probed deeply into her causing her to shudder with pleasure. He explored her fully, licking along the length of her pussy lips, teasing her little pee hole with his tongue and sliding his tongue into her as far in as he could get it. He suddenly wished he was like Gene Simmons, the Kiss singer, famous for the length of his tongue. He wasn't so well endowed but he certainly knew how to make the best of it!

He withdrew his tongue slowly and, now coated with her juices, licked upwards again and onto her clit once more. Rachel opened her eyes and looked down at James, who was in turn looking up at her. It was such a sexy sight to see his tongue lapping at her intimate areas and she could feel herself becoming even more excited. Surely he couldn't make her come so quickly? She had only had about 3 or 4 orgasms in her life before. She had previously been unsure whether it was her body not responding in the way she would hope, or her lover failing to deliver the goods, but it was different today.

James slid his tongue down her slit once more, pausing to circle the entrance to her pussy and lap at the juices leaking out before moving further 'south'. He puckered his lips and gently rained little kisses on her perineum. Rachel's excitement built further and her breath started to come in shorter pants. James' warm wet tongue pressed firmly and circled on her perineum creating a wonderfully naughty feeling Rachel had never had before, before his mouth clamped firmly over her pussy and his tongue thrust deep inside her. She couldn't hold back. Her mind in a whirl she felt her muscles go into spasm.

"Oh yeah. Uugghhh," she cried, as her body was overtaken by a powerful orgasm.

James was loving every minute of it. It was a long time since he had such a responsive participant, enjoying his oral skills, and he felt a sudden gush of wetness as Rachel reached her climax. He remained kneeling in front of Rachel for a couple of minutes, gently kissing around her sensitive private parts as she came down from her ecstasy. She felt tingly all over and she was trembling slightly. God that was good, but now she wanted to see what James had inside those gingham boxers.

Rachel raised herself off the desk and knelt in front of James, her face just centimetres from the fabric where it was pushed tight by the erection within. His recent oral activities had excited him further and the previous small damp spot had grown to a large wet patch. Rachel leaned forward and kissed the moist area, then looked up into James' eyes and licked his glistening boxers. Her change of character took him by surprise. The slightly demure demeanour had given way to a naughty little tease, and it was working well! James' cock strained even harder at the front of his boxers and Rachel decided it was time to set it free.

She slipped her hands into the elastic on both sides of his pants and carefully, with an experienced movement, unhooked the waistband from his cock, which was standing rigidly to attention. Then with a swift motion, she slid his boxers down to his ankles allowing him to step out of them. Now she could see James naked for the first time. He was lightly tanned all over.

"Interesting" she thought to herself. "I wonder if that is a sun bed or if he goes to nude beaches?"

He was pleasantly hairy, not a bear of a man by any means, but very masculine. His pubes were neatly trimmed, just nicely tidy, and his cock was just over 6 inches long and pleasingly thick. Most interestingly, he was circumcised, the first time she had seen one in real life, and the head was large, purple in colour and glistening with pre-cum. She hoped he knew how to use it, and felt sure she wouldn't be disappointed as she reflected on his performance with his talented tongue.

She rose from her kneeling position and firmly turned him around, reversing their earlier positions, so that James' toned bum was now perched on the edge of his desk. She took in the scene, realising that she would never view his office in the same way again. As she glanced around, she caught sight of the two naked bodies in the mirror. Her heart felt like it gave a little double beat. This was her fantasy unfolding in front of her.

She knelt in front of him, with his swollen cock pointing at her face, and she gently kissed the engorged head. James couldn't take his eyes off her. Next, Rachel darted out her cute little tongue and touched the tip to his pee hole, gently wiggling her tongue as she stared up into his eyes. As she pulled her tongue back, a sticky thread-like bead of pre-cum stuck to it and Rachel drew it into her mouth, returning three or four times, each time with the same result. She was clearly enjoying the naughtiness of her behaviour, and James' cock was throbbing with pleasure.

Rachel's lips closed around the head of his cock and she sucked gently, drawing as much of him into her mouth as she could manage. She wasn't a 'deep throat' kind of woman, but she managed to accommodate most of his length and he felt the warmth of her mouth envelop the shaft of his penis. She pulled back and then, pressing her lips against his shaft, moved slowly down the length, flicking the tip of her tongue against it as she travelled down his hard member. The effect was sensational and James was already sensing a rising tightness in his balls. Rachel sensed it too, and turned her attention to his scrotum, licking at it in a playful manner before gently taking one of his testicles into her mouth and closing her lips around it. She moved her tongue over the firm lump in her mouth, ensuring she licked it thoroughly and allowing enough time for the warmth of her mouth to permeate through it. James' hips were starting to rock gently and, after a minute or so, she transferred her attention to the other side. Wouldn't want it to feel left out after all! James couldn't ever recall feeling so comprehensively aroused. This lady was fabulous!

Rachel turned her attention back to James' slippery cock whilst simultaneously cupping his balls in her right hand. She slid the sensitive head into her mouth and sucked on it, more firmly than before. Again she made good use of her tongue and he could feel her circling it with a firm pressure as she slowly slid his cock in and out between her lips. She pulled him towards her, lifting his bum off the desk and forcing him to focus on stopping his knees buckling. She could feel him trembling slightly and was delighted she was having such an effect on him. She was similarly aroused and it was taking all her concentration to maintain her systematic and thorough approach to turning him on.

Her left hand reached around and began to fondle his bum cheeks, gently pulling him towards her. James needed no further encouragement and, placing his hand gently on the back of Rachel's smooth silky hair, began gently thrusting backwards and forwards in time with her movements. He felt her finger slide along the crack of his bum, tracing the line and teasing him. Then with a firmer movement she moved her hand between his cheeks and he felt a finger gently press on his anus. Rachel wasn't really into anal, and had no intentions of penetrating him, but she knew from experience that some men like the sensation of a woman's finger there, and she wanted to test his reaction. The moan of pleasure told her she had guessed right!

James realised he was getting close and didn't want things to end too soon so, in spite of how much he was enjoying the situation, he pushed Rachel gently away and lifted her to her feet. He kissed her with intensity, tasting his own juices on her lips. Fuck he was excited.

He really wanted to feel his cock inside her and was frantically trying to remember where he had left the pack of condoms. He looked around the room for his chinos and saw them lying on the floor. Rachel guessed what he was thinking.

"I'm OK without anything if you are" she said. "I have a coil and I really don't like condoms."

She saw the expression on James' face and, for once, mis-read him.

"Of course if you would rather ......"

She got no further as James pulled her towards him and kissed her again.

"Not at all" he said. "I'm no condom fan either. I much prefer the feel of skin on skin."

They looked into one another eyes trustingly and silently agreed to go further.

James turned her around again and Rachel resumed her perch on his desk. She settled back onto her elbows and raised her legs. James hooked his arms under her knees and positioned his throbbing cock at the slippery entrance to her pussy. He moved slowly forward, relishing the delicious feel of how easily his cock slid into her. Rachel closed her eyes as she felt his warmth filling her aching pussy. As his body pressed close to her she eased herself off her elbows and placed her arms around James' neck. Their two bodies moved in synchrony as they gently settled into a relaxed rhythm. This was what real love-making felt like.

She glanced to her left and stared at the erotic view in the mirror. She couldn't help having a naughty smile to herself as she watched herself getting fucked on the boss's desk, just like she imagined in her fantasy. She turned her head back and locked lips with James as he penetrated deep inside her, gently at first but with increasing urgency. Their breathing quickened and a light perspiration broke out on their skin. Rachel locked her legs around his back, pulling him deeper inside her. She had never felt this good with her ex, or with anyone for that matter.

As their arousal increased, so did their desire for more. Rachel unlocked her legs and pushed James off. He was taken aback at first, wondering if he had done something wrong, but was quickly reassured when he saw her stand, turn and bend over the desk, straddling her legs apart. He needed no second invitation. He guided his cock into her willing pussy and thrust deeply into her from behind. His belly was slapping up against her pert bum cheeks and Rachel could feel his balls brushing past her thighs as she pushed her legs together to hold him close. James reached around and cupped her breasts in his hands, pinching on the nipples. Rachel began to pant excitedly, her breathing rapid and shallow. James felt her hand reaching between her legs, tickling his balls with her fingers as he slid in and out of her. This was unrestrained animal fucking!

He loved the change of position. Although he could no longer see Rachel's pretty face and watch her reactions to his activities, the 'porn view' he was getting was a great compensation. He leaned back slightly and watched closely as his slippery cock slid easily between Rachel's puffy, deep pink pussy lips. He placed his hands on her bum cheeks and ran his hands over them, savouring the smooth texture. As he rubbed harder her cheeks parted and once again he glimpsed her bum hole, now glistening as her juices had dribbled down onto it.

His gaze moved across to the comfy seating area, the scene of his erotic panty view earlier, and his eyes fell on the silk rug, one of his few indulgences in an otherwise smart but restrained office. He gently withdrew his cock from Rachel's pussy, took her by the hand and led her purposefully over to the other side of the room. He took her in his arms once again, pulling her close and kissing her with passion. She tasted herself on his lips, and somehow that inflamed her desire still further.

Encouraged by a subtle indication from James, Rachel lay back on the rug, enjoying the sensation of the soft fibres on her skin. The desk had been fun but she had been sticking uncomfortably to the leather desktop. She drew up her knees towards her chest and James moved in between her thighs, once more. He felt her eager fingers reaching for his cock, gliding sensuously over the slippery surface and guiding him towards the entrance to her pussy, now more excited than it had ever been before and gaping in anticipation.

Rachel clung to James' back tightly and pressed herself against him in an effort to get his cock as deeply inside her as possible. It wasn't that she was wanting a bigger cock, she just wanted to feel that swollen purple head pressing as far into her vagina as possible. She could smell him now, not an unpleasant stale sweaty smell, but an exciting testosterone-laden smell of fresh sweat, resulting from his efforts to please her. Their skin no longer stuck lightly together from gentle perspiration, but slid easily across one another as they worked up a proper sweat. She made an effort to direct her gaze around the office once again, delighting in the thrill of knowing that every time James hosted a meeting around his coffee table, his mind would be drawn towards this erotic encounter. Her fantasy was playing out better than she had ever imagined before whilst she was gently rubbing herself in bed or whilst lying in the bath.

For the second time that morning, Rachel could feel the desire boiling up inside her until she could no longer contain herself. James' eager cock thrust into her time and time again, pushing her over the edge.

"Mmmm, uugggghhhhh", she gasped, louder and longer than the first time.

"Fuuccckkkk!"

Her loud reaction took James slightly by surprise, and her whole body shuddered as she was overcome by an even more powerful orgasm than the first one. She thought it would never stop as wave after wave of delicious spasms took hold of her. James somehow retained his composure and held her tightly, continuing to thrust as Rachel wriggled under him. Her facial expression was almost a pained one, with her eyes tightly screwed shut and her forehead deeply furrowed. Rachel's head was spinning, her consciousness completely dominated by the intensity of the experience.

Slowly, like the gentle lifting of a morning mist, and with a pleasing warmth spreading through her body, her mind began to clear and she slowly opened her eyes. She focussed on James' kind eyes smiling down at her and her self-control began to return. Even as her shuddering climax was still subsiding, she swiftly rolled them over, slipping his cock out of her still tingling pussy and, in one fluid movement slid down his body until her face was level with his groin.

James' cock was slick with her juices, but without hesitation she slipped it greedily into her mouth. She clamped her lips around his cock and, with no hint of the gentle approach she had previously adopted, she sucked him for all she was worth. She sucked it in deep, then withdrew it and ran her lips along the shaft, nibbling, licking and sucking, and staring up at him, willing him to cum! James was trying his best to prolong things as long as he could, but she was irresistible. The combination of little nips, eager sucking and her wonderful eyes looking straight at him pushed him towards the inevitable conclusion. He felt a rising tension in his balls that he had not felt for years, in fact never like this, and he finally gave in to it.

"Aarrgghhh," he grunted uncontrollably.

He finally let go, seeing the first giant spurt of cum land on Rachel's pink cheek and splatter into her hair, before she clamped her lips firmly around his cock. He lost count of how many times his muscles contracted and he knew he was filling her mouth with his sticky spunk. She sucked greedily, enjoying the sensation of the jerking, spurting cock in her mouth and swallowing it all without hesitation.

Now it was his turn to be lost in the ecstatic moment. His whole body was shaking, such had been the powerful nature of his climax. Gradually though, James' urgency started to ease and his tense muscles began to relax. His body flopped back onto the soft silk rug and he looked up at Rachel who was smiling down at him.

He pushed himself up on his elbows and kissed her glistening lips.

"God that was fabulous," he said and, with a grin, "Whatever happened to the quiet Researcher?"

She smiled back and said nothing, just raising her eyebrows in a naughty manner. They gazed at one another like teenagers who had just done it for the first time and were awakening to the delights of their sexual experiences. They both realised this could be the start of something special.


12