All Comments on 'A Satyr's Mate Ch. 03-04'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I can't wait for the next installment! :)

Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you for another great addition to your story. It is easily worth 5 stars and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

How could she think that Dolphus doesn't feel something for her? He is showing emotions in a different way then she understands.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Very different but

I like it a lot. Looking forward to more.

NekoAyperiXNekoAyperiXalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

Really loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wowza!

I've finished reading what's posted to date (5/14), and am re-reading it again; this is one of the most intelligent, well written stories I've the pleasure of reading on this site. I hate the time I waste wading through the garbage (less intelligent and poorly written -- seriously, people -- how hard is it to use spell check, a dictionary and a thesaurus?!) but am pleased to be rewarded with a gem like this. THANK YOU and write on!

FrannySmurfFrannySmurfalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!!!

Like a fine wine, better as it goes!!!

MiavixenMiavixenabout 8 years ago
I love this!

I love non human stories but a satyr story is a first for me. Even then I move the details and overall interaction with the characters. It's not cheesy and so very sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful work!

Your work is amazing. I love the way you describe things and the way you bring these characters to life. They have amazing speech and mannerisms and this is all just really great :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous