A Saudi Mom Visits Son

Story Info
Saudi mom visits her son and fucks him.
6.8k words
4.29
38.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother character is based off of Dina Shihabi. Shihabi is a Saudi Arabian actress working in the United States (on TV shows like Jack Ryan and Altered Carbon).

She is the only Saudi Arabian actress to perform nude scenes.

This is a work of fiction. As always, all story characters engaged in sexual activities are eighteen years of age or older.

Saudi mom feels freedom after she leaves home and visits her son.

*^*^*^*

Chapter 1

"I love you, Mom. Goodbye." Raed Hamidou said. Raed was studying engineering in America.

They were talking via video chat on their computers.

"Goodbye, sweetheart. I love you!" Dina Hamidou blew him a kiss.

Raed didn't disconnect from Skype. His Saudi mother had turned off her camera, the connection carried on and the young man was still visible.

What the forty-two-year-old mother saw thereafter was gobsmacking and caused her to do a double take.

The nineteen-year-old college freshman stood up. Her son was wearing tight boxer briefs. He had a massive erection.

For the first time in a long time, she became sexually aroused. She felt her nipples harden to visibility. Her pussy throbbed.

Wait. This is completely inappropriate. Raed is my son. Dina thought.

Although she turned her head away, she could not take her widening eyes off his extraordinary cock.

#

Dina Hamidou was born and raised in one of the most religious countries in the world, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As a woman, she was raised in a society with many rules that apply to women and very few liberties.

In a society where ruling elites maintain as tight a hold over the public and private lives of their populations as political systems and civil societies allow, sexual repression remained an insidious form of despotism.

The Saudi rulers lived double lives. They preached one rule for their people but themselves practiced another.

After the conversation with her son, Dina decided to take a shower. She walked out of the bathroom with nothing on but a towel. All along one wall of her bedroom were mirrored sliding closet doors. She took the towel off.

She admired her naked body, turning and turning it, striking poses for her own fun. Dina was a five-foot-five woman with a big butt. Light olive skin and long, dark brown hair. Her boobs were between a C and D cup, with medium-sized areolas.

Her husband Malek was most likely dead now. His prison sentence was for fifteen years of hard labor.

Malek had been pompous and hateful. The husband and wife disliked each other but they got along in the bedroom. The carnal passion between Dina and Malek was like a chemical reaction. Every time he slipped his hands around her waist and rubbed his face in her hair. She was powerless to resist him. They fucked like rabbits.

As a Saudi woman, Dina needed her father's permission to marry again. She went to her father's house. He refused to give his blessing to another marriage. She begged. She shrieked. Her father said no again.

Dina embraced her old servant, Zilah with all her might. She began to cry. Zilah kissed and stroked her head. Zilah walked her to her bedroom and put her to bed. Dina fell asleep in a fit of tears.

In her dreams, she was an Arab slave girl. Dina wore a dress of clinging jade-green, swinging short above her slender ankles, the neck cut low, revealing the skin of her soft, girlish bosom.

She was in a big, lofty tent, brightly lit by two hanging lamps. Her eyes were fixed on the man who had brought you here.

"Who are you?" She gasped.

"Do you want a husband?" the mysterious man asked.

Dina's eyes passed over the nameless man, but his features were vague and unclear.

"I do not have my father's permission." She said matter-of-factly.

"Don't worry, my dear. You are very beautiful. One day you'll sleep in the same bed with your handsome husband. You'll cuddle with him, you'll be happy."

The strange man was looking at her with fierce, burning eyes that seized her. She felt the clothes that covered her body were stripped from her, leaving her figure bare under his passionate stare.

Dina let him kiss her, and she kissed him back. He put his tongue into her mouth. He sweetly took her large breasts into his hands. He sucked on her nipples.

The man grabbed her thighs to pull her close, pressing his hardened manliness against her stomach. The flaming of desire burning in his eyes turned her sick and faint.

The touch of his scorching lips, the clasp of his arms, and the close union of his warm, strong body robbed her of all her strength. He laid her down on soft cushions...

When Dina woke up, she felt a cold wind. The window was open.

It occurred to her that if she'd entered Yeslam the Servant's bedchamber and made love to him, no one, except God, would've been the wiser. Yeslam the Servant did bear a resemblance to Dina's dead or missing husband; it'd be the same thing.

Sometimes a strange thought like this entered her head.

Chapter 2

Dina removed her hijab in the airplane bathroom. She felt the men's eyes admiring her as she walked back to her seat. Some of the men were Muslims. Some were non-Muslims.

Her plane landed. When she came out of the gate, her honey-colored eyes met a handsome young man in the crowd. With his good looks, his height, and his brilliant smile, he could always be sure of an extent of appeal. It was her son!

Dina ran and threw her arms around him. She kissed his cheeks.

"Oh, Raed! You look different. College has changed you." Dina beamed. She gazed at him sweetly.

"You look exactly the way I remember, mother," Raed said. His voice was slow and soft, with all its softness unmistakably authoritative.

Raed grabbed the luggage and put it in the car. Dina talked nonstop about the usual family rumours. Raed felt a little uncomfortable with some of the information she gave him.

Aunt Sajida had a major operation for her cancer. Cousin Brahim was arrested at Heathrow Airport for possession of cocaine. Uncle Khaled had had an affair with the wife of a Tunisian diplomat.

Raed cast a few glances at his mother who was a desirable woman with a great attitude. He had always been a little intimidated by her. His eyes passed quickly over Dina's breasts and then ran more slowly down her very nice legs. He could smell a mixture of recognizable shampoo and perfume. It was a delightful scent.

They pulled up to a timeworn, outdated hotel. The hotel was going through a renovation process. The room was clean and nicely furnished. The AC worked well. The bathroom was spotless.

Dina threw her bag to the side of the room. She turned toward the bathroom but abruptly stopped, and stared at the bed: the single, king-sized bed. Raed was also looking at the bed, bag still in hand.

"I'll call downstairs and get another room." Dina sat down on the frame of the bed and picked up the old phone.

She explained the problem to the clerk but was told that the hotel was fully booked.

"I'm sorry, lady, but the hotel is fully booked."

"Is there anything else you can do?" Dina asked.

"No. I'm sorry, ma'am."

Dina hung up the phone and looked at her son. She examined the bed.

"Well, it's big enough. We'll just have to give each other a little privacy."

Raed was looking out the window when his mother exited the bathroom in her nightgown and didn't turn around until she was under the covers.

"Will it bother you if I have the light on to read?"

"Honestly, Mom, I'm not sure I will even notice."

"Okay." She reached over and ruffled his hair. Then she leaned over to peck his forehead. He felt her soft hair graze against his brow. He glanced at her cleavage, as her heavy breasts shifted under the fabric.

She sat back. "Good night, Raed. Love you."

"Love you too," Raed mumbled. He rolled over, sliding deeper under the covers.

Dina read for a little while, but when her own eyes started to droop and she realized she'd read the same sentence five times, she put the book on the nightstand, laid her reading glasses beside it, and was just about to turn off the light when her eyes fell on Raed.

He was such a good son! She didn't know what she had done to deserve him, and she felt a sudden surge of love for him. He had developed an athletic look. He had hit puberty late.

Raed was tall, well above average height. He had rather narrow shoulders, which made his belly seem larger, even though he was not fat. He had a pair of very long legs. He had thick, dark hair.

Dina couldn't resist leaning across him and kissing the top of his head. Then she lay down, shut off the light, and faded slowly into sleep. It was nice, she thought, to have someone else in the bed beside her. Raed had a brisk manly presence.

Dina's sleep was deep and dreamless. At some point in the middle of the night, her eyes opened. She was lying on her side: a hard lump was pressing against her backside.

Raed's breathing was deep and regular. He was sound asleep.

His shaft was pressing against her butt cheeks! Raed's arm was wrapped around his mother, and he snuggled tight against her back. A secret, sensuous thrill ran through her body as she realized she was holding her son's arm tightly against her full breasts.

Her mind told her to break out of Raed's hold. But her loins screamed at her to stay, to enjoy this moment of illicit contact.

Dina noted that Raed felt as well-endowed as she had witnessed on her computer screen. Her hand was right there. If she moved it a few inches she could touch his manhood. Dina bit her lips and in the darkness blushed fiercely.

Behind her, Raed's penis flexed as it reacted to something in his dream. Curiosity got the better of Dina. Her hand slipped down and took Raed's cock into her palm.

Dina held still. How could she do this? She admonished herself.

Nevertheless, she didn't let go. Her fingers curled around her son's dick. He was very hard. She slid her hand up and down to check his length. Yes, it was large.

What about his balls?

What on earth am I thinking? This is so wrong. Dina thought.

She slid her hand lower and evaluated her son's balls. He had a heavy set. Her hand moved up and down, slowly jacking her son's cock, pausing to touch the head, before squeezing the penis on the downstroke. She stroked for about a minute before she realized what she was doing and let go.

Raed wheezed and moaned in his sleep upon being discarded.

She couldn't believe what had just happened. She had actually fondled her son's cock! What if he had woken up? What would he have done?

Chapter 3

Dina woke before Raed when the yellowish light filtered into the hotel bedroom through the curtains. She could hear the ticking of the alarm clock and, beside her, Raed's regular breathing.

His erection had not abated at all during the night. She plainly saw his morning erection in his boxer briefs.

She slipped out of the bedroom and went straight into the bathroom. Within five minutes, she had a warm shower started and she had peeled off her nightgown. She remembered jacking off her son.

Dina thought about society, with marriage, religion, and "traditional" sexuality, Society tried to control and shape us to fit society's boxes, but deep down we all have these wild urges and sexuality, lust, and need for many types of love, and this impulse cannot be controlled, only hidden or given in to.

Her hand skated across the front of her vagina. Recklessly, she began in a circular motion, pressing her fingertips into her docile flesh. She imagined Raed's penis in her hand, up against her ass. Her juices flooded her pussy.

Her fingers made squelching sounds in her twat. Under the water, Dina's body shook with suppressed passion and need. Her fingers found her clitoris.

She gritted her teeth, squeezed her eyes shut, and thought of how smooth and solid and long Raed's cock had felt in her hand. She wished she had turned around and swallowed him whole right then and there.

She moaned quietly, unable to keep silent. The orgasm hit her like a hammer. She almost fell down, but she steadied herself.

#

"I wondered if you would like to go to the beach," Raed said.

They were eating breakfast in the hotel breakfast room. The hotel had a wonderful variety of fruits on silver trays: green melons, pineapples, red strawberries, apples, grapes, oranges. There were some foods Dina could not identify.

All the other people in the room could be described as nondescript. There was a middle-aged British man and his wife to the left of Dina and Raed, a young Chinese couple sitting by the window, and a Russian family, husband, wife, and grandmother.

"Well, I will need a bikini," Dina said hesitantly.

Raed looked at her, his face was unreadable.

"We can buy a new one for you."

They went to the shopping mall. She came out of the dressing room. Raed's jaw dropped. His religious Saudi mom was wearing a bright pink bikini!

"What do you think Raed?" Dina asked.

"You look absolutely lovely, Mom," Raed said.

"You must promise not to tell anyone about this. Gossip travels faster than the speed of light." Dina said.

"I promise, Mom."

"It is our secret." Dina smiled bashfully.

At the beach, they walked towards the end but didn't go all the way. About three-quarters of the way, Dina hesitated and stopped. Raed dutifully followed his mother but never quite caught up with her, partly because she was walking so fast and partly because he didn't want to.

He was quite content to follow behind, watching her shapely legs and beautiful ass. He adored her petite body with full breasts atop a narrow waist. Raed enjoyed the periodic jiggle of Dina's ass when her feet slipped in the sand.

Some American men stared with undisguised desire at Dina's body.

Dina dumped her bag on the sand. She wore a basic summer dress, a simple item leaving her shoulder and upper back bare. She dropped to her knees and on the blanket and started emptying the bag.

Dina kicked off her scandals and turned onto her stomach, setting a book in front of her. Raed pulled off his shirt and pushed her shorts down his legs.

Dina was pretending to be reading but she was looking at her son's torso and let her eyes slide down his flat stomach. All of which seemed perfectly natural rather than the product of working out at a gym.

She tried to stop herself but couldn't. She glanced at his member.

"You need suntan lotion," Raed said.

"Why?" Dina asked.

"You are going to burn."

She heard Raed rummaging around in his knapsack.

Dina jumped when Raed squirted suntan lotion on her lower calf and started rubbing it on her leg. "Oh," she yelped.

She didn't really know what to say in response to Raed's unexpected familiarity, it was so unlike him. Perhaps he did this for his American girlfriend when they came to the beach, and it just seemed natural to him.

"Do you put lotion on your girlfriend?" Dina asked.

"I do whenever we come to the beach. She says it relaxes her." Raed said suavely.

"What is her name?" Dina asked.

"Keira," Raed said.

Dina wondered about this Keira. Was she beautiful? Was she rich or poor? Was she naughty or nice? Had she been fucking her son? Did she suffer great pain when he penetrated her?

Then Dina speculated if Raed's dick would even fit inside her pussy.

Raed applied the cool lotion in long strokes that traveled the full length of her legs, from upper thighs to toes. Dina felt youthful and free in the hot American sun. She turned onto her stomach. She turned her face sideways and lay on her hands, sighing gladly.

"Can you do my back, please?"

Raed followed her command and proceeded to rub the lotion, warmed from the sun, on Dina's light olive skin.

Raed grinned. His mother was the apex of MILFs. Her ass, face, silky smooth skin, and curvy little body were all unmatched. She was a treasure of womanly good looks.

Raed did Dina's arms and shoulders, going over the same territory again and again until she suddenly reached awkwardly behind her back and unzipped the top of her dress halfway down her back. Nervously, Raed grasped the little zipper and pulled it the rest of the way, exposing her back and the top of her bikini.

He resumed applying the lotion, especially doing the small of her back just below the rise up to her buttocks. He stared at her ass as he rubbed. It wasn't hard to imagine the sculpted outline of her cheeks under the delicate dress and bikini.

Raed was startled when Dina reached back with both hands and unhooked the top of the bikini, pulling the straps to the side and dropping them on the blanket.

Raed's hand hesitated on Dina's back, his eyes caressing her smooth, lightly tanned skin. After a minute, he applied fresh oil in a streak across her back where the bikini top had been.

Dina didn't say a word, even when, while kneading her back, Raed stretched his fingers down her sides onto the paler flesh where her breasts bulged out before being hidden in the blanket.

Raed returned to her legs, starting with her feet. This time he was more thorough. It took ten minutes to get above her ankles and another fifteen to pass her knees before his fingers contacted her thighs.

Dina relaxed and closed her eyes. "Tell me about Keira."

So Raed started talking about Keira and how they met. His voice was rich, and Dina almost fell asleep as she listened to his story. She enjoyed her son's company. He was charming and funny.

They were interrupted by a group of girls who wanted to play beach volleyball. Raed played enthusiastically. Dina read her book.

Sometimes, Dina looked up and stared at her son. His athletic body moved gracefully as he played volleyball. He was a dreamboat.

A few girls were openly flirting with him, and she caught them several times admiring his strong, agile body. They begged him to stay but Raed walked back to his mother.

Raed persuaded Dina to swim with him. They ran down to the ocean, waded out, and plunged into the water.

They didn't linger for long. Dina said she wanted to go back to the hotel. They drove straight to the hotel.

Chapter 4

The hotel had changed their room. This new room was a more up-to-date one with two small beds.

"I cannot believe Dad got involved in a life of crime. I still don't how he could do it. He was an imbecile." Raed said.

Dina sported a white sarong wrap over her bikini. Raed dressed in black T-shirt and sweatpants.

"Don't disparage your father. He made mistakes but he cared for you."

Raed shook his head. "He hurt you, Mom. He left you. I'm not sure I can forgive for that."

"Malek was crazy. But without him, I would never have had you. You are the center of my life." Dina smiled.

She lifted up her hands and gestured at him to come close. She half wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Raed responded by wrapping his arms around her tightly.

They held this pose for long moments, neither one of them moving. A dog barked outside. Dina pulled away.

"I want to take a shower. Why don't you watch some TV?"

"All right, Mom"

Raed reached for the remote and turned it on. He started to watch an Italian movie on the TV. He read the subtitles. It appeared to be a regular movie. Some kind of detective story. Raed lay back in the bed with his back resting against the bed headboard.

But the movie had a twist. The detective character had an unexpected sex scene with his boss's wife. It was a total surprise. The woman was pretty. The detective manhandled her and ripped off her clothes.

The actress had a totally banging hot body. Plump lips, doe-brown eyes, nice legs, full breasts, and a cute butt.

12