A Saudi Mom Visits Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you watching?" Dina asked.

Raed froze. He had not heard the shower stop or the bathroom door open. His mother sauntered into the room. She wore a navy blue silk kimono.

"Oh...just a movie." Raed stammered.

Dina looked at the screen. The erotic scene held her frozen in place.

"Wow. This actress is beautiful." Dina said.

"Mom," Raed said, "You are more beautiful than her."

"Do you really think so?" Dina sounded thrilled. She turned to look at herself in the full-length mirror.

"Your body is amazing. You are the most beautiful woman in the world." Raed said with more confidence.

"I am aging. I am losing my beauty. I don't have a husband." Dina said despairingly.

"You are the most desirable woman in the world. And you don't need a husband. You have me." Raed said.

Then Raed got up and went over to her. He lingered there, behind her. He placed his hands on her shoulders in a friendly manner.

"I don't have a husband," Dina repeated.

She could have moved away from Raed, to free herself. The movement she made was slight, more like a response. She moved closer and her shoulders fitted themselves better to the palms of her son's hands.

It had to be now. It had to happen now so that it would actually happen and not run the risk of failing to happen.

Raed noticed his hands were being drawn slowly down by hers, into her robe. He felt her breasts.

"You can be my husband" Dina whispered.

Raed fiddled with the belt on the bathrobe. The robe fell down to the floor. Dina wore only a matching pair of red bra and panties. Raed noticed she had applied blue eyeshadow on her eyes. Her lips were pert, fleshy, and tempting like a shiny cherry.

She pushed her whole body against him. He felt the embrace of her chest, her belly, and her limbs.

"Kiss me," she said softly.

She opened her mouth, to speak again or to receive her son's kiss. He kissed her, sinking his tongue into her mouth.

As their long kiss continued, Dina caressed his cheeks with one hand while the other roamed across his broad back, feeling his powerful muscles. Raed's hands roamed all over her body, sliding across her bra, her belly, her hips, and her smooth legs.

"Do I smell nice?" she asked.

"Yes, mom. You smell fantastic." Raed told her, inhaling her perfume.

"You've lost all sense of decorum and self-control by sleeping with all manner of cheap, American riffraff," Dina said sternly.

"The American girlfriends didn't know what they were doing. But I found a nice slut to take my cock from now on."

"What kind of mother sleeps with her own son?" Dina asked.

"The best kind," Raed said.

She felt his rampant hardness, pressing into her. Dina's hands pushed his pants down his legs. Raed assisted, clumsily escaping from his clothes.

Dina licked her lips. Her fingers stroked his large cock, swollen and desperate.

"I can't believe this is happening. Baby, I love you. Let me take care of you." Dina said, placing her hand on his strapping upper body.

Dina laid him down on the bed beside her and sat up. She shuffled on her knees toward the baseboard. Her hands caressed his strong chest and abdomen and glided across his hips. She looked down at his monstrous tool. It was emphatically impressive. A fat veiny meatstick. Precum glistened from the great big swollen head.

Her pussy began to flow, soaking into her underwear. Dina gripped him from the base and veered it away from his belly. She was intoxicated by the pure male scent of him. Looking her son in the eyes, she licked him.

Raed groaned. Dina's magnificent tongue slid along his stiff member, from base to tip, and swirled around the head. She slurped and sucked. Her son's precum splashed on her tongue and she scooped it up, swallowing early. She shivered in anticipation.

"Oh man. Oh, fuck, yes. Mom, I love you, I love you." Raed thundered.

He was trying to hold back, fighting hard to keep from cumming. But he was so overwhelmed. Dina's hand firmly cupped his balls. Dina believed there was no alternative but to let him finish. She realized he wasn't in control and that he was incapable of doing anything but fulfilling his desperate need.

She felt his hardness swelling in her mouth, felt the tremble of the jizz flying through the shaft, and then the first spray of his eruption hitting the back of her throat. She almost choked, but she forced herself to swallow, marveling at the warmth of the fluid as it slid down her throat.

"Oh, god. Ohhh, uhhh, ahhh. Damn, oh gawd." Raed rasped.

Dina slid her lips up the length of her son's throbbing cock until only the head was trapped between her lips. More sprays of jizz filled her mouth and throat. Her son's sperm was delicious, thick, creamy, and warm. She swallowed more and more.

Dina heard him moaning her name over and over. Finally, he was done. With one last gasp, Raed pulled away, and Dina released him. His cock slapped back against his stomach with a wet smack.

She closed her eyes. Her lips were moist, covered with him, covered with his flavor.

"I feel a little guilty for doing this. Maybe we are going too fast." Raed said uneasily.

"There is no way we are going to stop now." Dina opened her eyes.

She grabbed some pillows and stacked them up into a pile. She crawled on top of the pillows, stomach down, ass up.

Turning back to look at her son, she said gutturally "Come here, baby."

Raed sat up and stared at the enticing presentation of his mom's ass and widely spread legs. His cock was half hard, filling out again. His long, hard dick was sticking straight out in front of him like a harpoon.

He is so young. What a stud. Dina thought.

Her eyes moved to the mirror. She watched him angle himself between her legs. He leaned close, rested his hand on the top of her buttocks, and guided his cock to her motherly pussy.

Lightly, Raed rubbed his cockhead up and down her wet pussy lips. She sighed. He pressed softly until the head popped inside.

Dina's body shuddered with anticipation, bracing for the swift, merciless plunge into her pussy, but Raed held still.

Dina released another sigh, "Mmmmmmmmm".

Dina pushed back. She moved half an inch down his shaft.

"Whoa." She cried.

Raed didn't move.

Little by little, Dina's body pushed steadily back on his shaft, burying him deep in her pussy. Raed groaned. This maternal pussy was incredibly delicious. So tight, so warm, so inviting.

"Oh, yes. I could get used to this." Raed hissed.

Many years of masturbation had left her unprepared. Dina had forgotten what it was like when a man was in the driver's seat.

"Oh, baby." Dina wailed. "I've been waiting for this for a long time. God, Raed, you're so hard!"

His shaft was long and thick, so he slid slowly in and out, meeting little resistance. He was surprised at how easily his mother accommodated his long cock and how quickly he was able to mount a regular pace. He fucked her steadily.

"You feel so good, mama." He said, panting, as he continued to fuck her in strong, firm thrusts.

Dina sensed an orgasm building within her core and her pussy clenched around Raed's cock.

"Yeah...yeah...keep moving" Dina cried. "Don't stop. Uhhh, uhhh, deeper! Yes, oh my god. Oh my god!"

When it arrived, her climax slammed into her like a tidal wave. It washed over her, inundated her, and overwhelmed her.

Raed didn't stop. He launched into a violent series of thrusts. As her orgasm began to fade, another one started to pick up again. Dina threw her head back and yelled her delight into the room.

"Raed, Raed, Raed" she shouted, frenziedly, as she orgasmed a second and a third time.

Raed lost control completely. He gritted his teeth and pummelled her pussy. He was coming. Hard, really hard, blasting huge spurts, then nothing but his hips could not stop jerking.

"Damn. Damn, boy...slow down...slow down." Dina reached back and pinched his body.

Slowly, Raed regained control and eventually stopped, his cock still embedded in his mother's pussy.

"Let me catch my breath" Dina gasped.

Her body was still flushed with sensation and her mind slightly dazed. She noticed her son was sweating abundantly.

He whispered in her ear, "I'll never go away, Mom. I'll never leave you."

"I know, Raed." She whispered back. "I want this all the time."

"I think I need a shower," Raed said. "Care to join me?"

Dina followed him into the bathroom.

Chapter 5

Raed and Dina settled in a quiet American suburb. They lived as man and wife. The neighbors did not know that they were mother and son. After a long day of work, Raed would flip up Dina's skirt and enjoy screwing her in the kitchen. Or wherever he pleased.

They went on holiday together to Florida. They chanced upon another Arab woman and her son home from college break. They were close to each other.

The son confessed to Raed that he sexually lusted after his mother. The son, who was called Sabri, believed that his mother struggled with her own cravings. He wondered if she would act on these feelings.

On the second day at the beach, the sons rubbed suntan lotion into their mothers' skin. When Sabri went swimming, Raed told the woman to twist forward onto her tummy and spread her legs so he could see her cunt. This clearly alarmed her but when Dina quietly told to do as Raed said, she simply did it.

The mother, who was called Raymonda, and Dina were similar physical types. Raymonda was slightly overweight. Together they made quite a terrific sight.

That night, the Hamidou couple invited them over to their room to watch a movie. They all sprawled on the king-size bed. Raed and Sabri lay on the outside with the two between them. Before long, Raed began to lightly caress his mother's arms and legs, sometimes accidentally slipping down over her bottom which was barely covered by her bikini.

Sabri tried to act like he didn't notice but there was no question where his attention really was. Dina said and did nothing except move to give her son better access when needed. Raymonda focused on the movie, but her breathing suggested she was aware and excited to see Raed caress his mother in front of her and her son.

Later, Raed stretched his hand past Dina and stoked Raymonda's thigh. She was clearly shocked but made no move to stop him. She stared at the movie, and Sabri stared at Raed's hand as he lazily dragged his fingertips up and down her thigh.

Raed returned Dina's legs and stroked them on the inside, pressing her legs to open them for better access, and leaning down to kiss her shoulder when she accommodated him.

Raed switched back to Raymonda's thighs, stroking them for several minutes before pressing her knees apart. When she too allowed Raed improved access, Raed leaned across his mother and kissed her on the inside hollow below her shoulder.

He trailed his fingers up and down Raymonda's inner thigh for some time. Then, he pulled his hand away.

"Sabri, I think you should stroke your mother's leg," Dina instructed.

Raymonda sighed when her son first touched her leg, scratching along the inner thigh like he'd seen Raed do. Raymonda was rigid and looking away from him at the TV, but her face betrayed her arousal and elation.

The heat radiating from Dina's pussy was tremendous.

"I had a great time during this holiday," Dina said. Raed continued to touch her leg.

"Sabri and I love this place. We enjoyed it. We enjoyed meeting you. It is rare to have this much fun" Raymonda smiled cautiously.

"Yeah...it is rare," Dina said. "There's something on my mind and I got to let it out. I hope you won't judge us."

"I won't judge you," Raymond said in an assuring voice.

"I'm so embarrassed...Raed and I are lovers." Dina exclaimed.

There followed a lengthy, heavy-breathing silence at the end of which Raymonda cleared her throat.

"This is a grave sin, a very grave sin," Raymonda said.

Raed had the impression that Raymonda was going to run out of the room. But she didn't get up.

"Yes, it is very bad." Dina concurred.

"I am a very religious woman. I try to avoid sin as much as possible. Isn't that right, Sabri?" Raymonda said.

"Yes, darling. You are the most pious, saintly person I know." Sabri said truthfully.

As he was talking, Sabri's hand traveled to the top of his mother's thigh onto her bikini bottom, dragging through the 'V' of her pussy.

"I try to avoid sin," Raymonda said again.

"You are a very pious lady," Sabri said nodding his head. He was fingering her.

"But sometimes...sometimes I give in to temptation." Raymonda sobbed.

She pressed herself against Sabri full-length and kissed him on the mouth, hard. While Sabri touched her, her skin seemed firmer and more youthful, her lips fuller or fleshier, her eyelashes longer or more visible.

Then they got down to it. They attacked each other quite savagely. Sabri tugged off her bikini top.

Raed writhed and kicked himself free of his shorts. Frantically, he put his hard cock into Dina's mouth. Casting a quick glance sideways, Dina saw Sabri crawling on top of his mother.

Raymonda put a hand on her son's chest to delay his eagerness. She got to her feet and slithered out of her bikini bottom. She lay down again. Sabri spread her legs and he guided his cock to her cunt.

Sabri rammed his cock in and out with a violent singlemindedness. Raed was awestruck and could not help but watch, losing focus on the blowjob he received from his mother.

"Ohhhhh, ahhhhh, fuck me," Raymonda yelled.

"Lick me," Dina said. She stood up. She pushed her son down. All of a sudden, Raed was at eye level with her beautiful pussy and anus.

Raed lapped up his mother's beautiful sex. Dina moaned and sighed and trembled and quivered and pulled his head in tight, squeezing him with her thighs.

"Can you feel your son licking your pussy?" Raymonda asked in Arabic.

Dina nodded.

"Do you want him to make you dirty?" Raymonda asked.

Dina nodded. She shuddered through a silent orgasm.

"She wants to be dirty," Raymonda whispered.

Raymonda retrieved a tube which she handed to her son. She twisted until she was on her tummy, wagging her ass toward her son. She turned her face away, but her right hand grasped her butt and pulled it, spreading it away from the other cheek and opening the little hole above her pussy.

Sabri squeezed the tube above Raymonda's crack and, while it oozed down, lubed up his penis too.

"Make us be dirty," Raymond said in a slurred voice. She turned completely onto her stomach, leaving her legs partly spread, and raised her butt. "Do it, Sabri. Do it."

Sabri got on his knees. He lowered himself onto his mother's ass, aiming his cock with his left hand. He lined the tip with her anus.

"Gently" Raymonda warned.

Sabri's cock trembled as he nudged between Raymonda's cheeks. Her hands stretched back, both of them this time, and pulled her buttocks apart. Sabri pushed until his cock popped inside her anal ring.

Sabri looked at Raed and handed him the tube.

"I'm gonna fuck you in the ass, Mom" Raed said forcefully.

With no delay, Dina assumed the doggy-style position. Raed admired the lovely ass in front of him.

"That's so nice. What do you want to do with that ass?" Sabri asked.

"Fuck it, I guess. Because I'm a motherfucker." Raed laughed.

Raed leaned forward to line up his cock between Dina's legs. Her eyes widened as he nudged it into her rear hole and then rammed it home, filling her ass with one forceful thrust.

"Yes, make me be dirty!" Dina cried.

Both moaned in unison as Raed filled Dina's forbidden passage. Conscious thought fled, and instinct took over. Raed fucked her hard and fast.

"Ohhh gawd...you love the way your son fucks your ass, don't you?" Raymonda asked.

"Yes, yessss, I love the way he fucks me! Fuck your mother, Raed! Give it to her. You motherfucker!" Dina hissed.

"Beg for it, you Arab sluts! Beg for it!" the sons bellowed.

"Please, please..." the mothers whimpered.

#

The hotel maid knocked on the door. Then, she heard a woman screaming, getting fucked hard, reaching her climax. There were sighs and whispers. Then silence.

"You had enough, baby?" a male voice said.

"No." the woman said.

"That's good. Cause the guys aren't done yet." Another woman laughed.

The hotel maid gulped. God, listen to them! They've been fucking all night long! Those crazy Arabs!

Chapter 6

After a long, wearying workday, the hotel maid, Yulia Leonchenko, returned home. She burst through her son's door. Alexei and his girlfriend were doing it quietly in his bedroom.

"Stop that," Yulia yelled. She was enraged.

The girl got off of Alexei Leonchenko. Alexei's erection was impressive. The bed creaked as the girl's body got off.

"Alexei invited me over to his house." The girl said naturally. She picked up her clothes.

"Alexei can have you over to his house. Alexei just can't fuck you in his house." Yulia jeered.

"I'm leaving!" The girl bolted from the room.

"Fucking bitch!" Alexei snarled. "We were having a great time!"

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that? Who do you think you are?" Yulia shouted.

She slapped him hard. Slap, slap, slap. She wrestled him to the floor. Alexei was flabbergasted. Then he fought back. During his resistance, he ripped off her shirt. Yulia's big breasts jiggled in her white bra. With every movement, her breasts leaped. Alexei's eyes stared at her chest.

"Bastard! Asshole!" Yulia cursed in her native Russian.

Alexei was short and bullish and bore a strong resemblance to the actor Adrien Brody. Before he knew what he was doing, the eighteen-year-old was groping and grabbing his mother's breasts with his large hands.

Alexei had always lusted after his mother. The forty-one-year-old mother was pretty and pink and blonde. She exuded health and vigor. She was gorgeous in a natural way. A big pleasant open face and nice large titties.

To his surprise, Yulia reached down and grasped his stiff cock. It felt so hard, so big. She began to slide her hand up and down his shaft.

"Who do you think you are? Do you think you are an Arab?" Yulia asked.

Alexei was confused. What was his mother talking about? Arab? What Arabs? But he wasn't paying attention to her words. He was concentrating on her soft hands jacking his cock.

"And who am I? Do you think I am an Arab mother?" Yulia asked.

"I...uh, yeah, you are an Arab mother." Alexei intuited that he should agree with whatever his mother said.

"Arab women are crazy bitches. They do it with their sons." Yulia said. Her vast blue eyes were shining.

"Do what?" Alexei asked. He unhooked her bra. Her pink, pointy nipples darted ahead.

"They get carried away..." Yulia said. She pulled down her pants. She could feel him between her legs.

"You should have seen the room after they left. It reeked of sweat and incestuous sex." Yulia continued.

Alexei quickly rolled on top of her and lined his cock up between her legs, rubbing the tip against her soaking pussy lips.

"Are you ready to be an Arab mother?" Alexei asked.

"Yes." Yulia murmured.

Her son entered her. Alexei slid inside her. One inch, two inches...all the way. Her tight pussy was warm, loving, sensational. Yulia cried out in pleasure.

Alexei never invited his girlfriend to his house again.

THE END

12