A Savage Code Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well past morning when the Princess came to commotion and chatter, as well as the dull scraping sounds of stone being ground. Lifting herself up from the bed, she was amazed to see her hairy guest awake and active, surrounded by a clamoring group of pleading courtiers and nervous guards. She was momentarily puzzled by the scene until she drew close and saw the cause of the disturbance: the now conscious beast was squatting down on his thick haunches before the ornate fountain, alternating between gnawing on the now scarred and cracked marble and slurping up noisy splashes of water with his immense purple tongue like a thirsty hound.

The courtiers were beside themselves with consternation, pleading, threatening and lambasting the unperturbed creature as the guards did their best to keep them from getting too close. One wizened dignitary spied a gap and darted in with more speed than his age belied, using his walking cane to deliver a sharp rap on the muzzle like nose in anger. With a muffled but unconcerned grunt, the troll ceased his assault on the water fixture long enough to place his shaggy hand on the elfs chest and shove him back into the arms of a fortunately quick thinking guard who had rushed to pull him away.

All present froze and turned to gaze upon the Princess as the scene brought peals of rich, sweet laughter to her lips. "What are you eating now, Hairy Thing?" she called out, and the beast reacted quickly with unbridled enthusiasm, bursting away from his stony snack to rush to her feet, his short bowed legs working double time to dodge and dip around the shocked Elven retinue. Beaming up at her he sat back on a hairy rump at her feet, his muscle bound hairy arms held out like a babe begging to be picked up. Something about his honest, happy face made the Princess' hear flutter, and she leaned in to hug his thick neck and felt the eager return if his arms hugging her waist.

Rising to accept her handmaid's ministrations she was changed as the morning court she oversaw began regaling her with their debriefing, first and foremost the damage to a priceless masterpiece of architecture that was now dribbling rivulets of cold, clear water onto the Chamber floor. She listened patiently to their outraged complaints before dismissing them, and declared with no room for dissent that their guest would be allowed certain leeway in regards to customary behavior within the Palace Walls, and though she tolerated their dissatisfied grumblings she knew they'd obey without question.

Now dressed in proper finery: a long, gossamer dress whose open sides allowed airflow so not a bead of sweat told on her perfect ebony skin; filigree armlets, anklets, and bangles of finely wrought silver; and an ornate tiara bearing a sigil quite different from the decoy her guards had worn the day before; once seated on her throne in an adjoining antechamber she was ready to manage the days tangled course of bureaucracy and politics. Her shaggy guest sat cross legged at her side, and a quick thinking handmaid gently lay a heavy cloth runner over his lap, from which his protruding manhood could otherwise be scene lewdly stiffening as the troll gazed up at the Princess. The morning passed without much excitement, as the time before noon was always allotted to the small and often petty concerns of the laborers and locals whose governance was in her care.

By the time the last irate fish farmer had been heard and placated, the Princess' growling stomach matched the trolls in intensity, and she saw him blanch at the sight of bowl of fresh fruit brought in with the rest of the royal meal. "Kaesphyn, I need you to attend the Visitor's Market and fetch a few things, urgently if you would." She ordered an attendant, who snappily took notes of her requests and made haste to see to it. Though her courtiers protested the unusual order, she bid them take their meals before her, and she waited for her attendants return on a shady, curtained balcony with her guest glued to her side like a loyal pet.

In the excitement that seemed to follow the strange visitor, she hadn't much time alone to see him at ease. Once separated from the crowd, she saw him visibly relax, his slouched shoulders straightening a little, though his stooped posture abated only slightly. He was unbothered by her probing hands, and she ran them through his thick pelt and shaggy mane as she pleased without complaint. Her fine, delicate fingers traced his scrolling tattoos and quickly discovered that they were in fact raised scars, the 'ink' that made up the dizzying knotwork really a gouged pattern of scars into which some dully shining mineral had been rubbed, creating a textured masterpiece that wouldn't quite heal away.

She found that he was compliant to her every non-verbal command, standing and turning around when she pulled up on his arms, even letting her handle his darting, tufted tail, though it seemed to cause him a measure of face-reddening discomfort to do so. His arms hung down past his waist, terminated in surprisingly petite hands knotted with muscle and tipped with thick, blunt nails that clicked loudly on the stone. His short legs he kept constantly bent, as if ready to break into a run or a leap at a moment's notice. His feet were similarly clawed, with so much fur that only the surprisingly soft bottoms of his feet showed pale and bare. Though his gluttonous feast at the fountain had washed most of the sick from his fur, he still carried a sour odor that wasn't quite masked by the earthy scent of musk.

Testing the limits of his patience, the Princess ducked low and snatched one of his thick calves, too muscular and stout for even her long fingers to grip completely, and with a jerk flipped him onto his back. He was clearly used to being master of his own balance, and the wide-eyed look of pure shock on his face as he landed upon a pillow brought more of her beautiful laughter, and in turn his own shuddering barks of amusement. On his back she could see his barrel like chest fully exposed, his heavy pectorals resting on a bowl like hairy stomach that heaved with his mirthful undulations. Not for the first time she noticed his full, girthy erection jutting from the curly mound of thick black hair between his thighs, and with no one around to judge she looked as long as she liked.

Perhaps sensing the shift in the mood if their private room, Twigülvs breath slowed down and became calm, his strange sparkling eyes returning the gaze she lavished upon him, drinking in every inch of the beauty that towered over him. The opaque, sheer fabric of her dress left little enough to the imagination, but the proudly jutting, onyx-smooth erection that strained against the gossamer material drove away any doubts about what she was thinking about looking down at him. They both acted as one, starting, then stopping, then starting again as they tried to work the steps out to the dance they had begun: he was trying to lift himself to one elbow as she knelt down to meet him.

Smiling at the hairy beast, she whispered reassuringly "Be still, Hairy Thing. Lay back. I still owe you a great debt, though I doubt you'd take a reward of silver or gemstones. Perhaps..." deftly shrugging her smooth, muscular shoulders she let the top of her dress fall away, exposing completely her perfectly made breasts, nipples already jutting out in aroused anticipation. Placing one smooth, delicate hand on his stomach, she felt his heart pounding in that broad, burly chest, even though his face was as calm as any statue. Keeping her sparkling, violet eyes locked with his, she lowered her head to meet that fiery red, mottled member. His musk filled her nostrils as she got close, the heady scent of a workhorse after a long day plowing mixed with a spicy, honey-like bite that made her mouth water.

Relishing the quiet murmur that escaped his lips as hers closed over that wide, spongy head, she felt a hot drop of salty dew swell up from within the rigid shaft to slide into her wet, eager mouth. Not intending to stop her advance for anything, her hungry mouth opened wider and wider as it slid slowly to the base of his girthy member. That's all of it! She thought to herself, glad the challenge wasn't as long as it was thick, for her jaw was already stretched to capacity in a manner most uncomfortable. Squeezing her full, plump lips to form a seal around his rock hard manhood, she slowly began her ascent back up the shaft, her strong tongue swirling around his tip as she reached it's apex.

For his part, the troll was remarkably still, only his rising and falling chest, and his nervously twitching tail belying the vortex of pleasure he was trapped within. He could only stare in holy wonder as the goddess' mouth slid up and down the length of his shaft, her ministrations performed with an easy command that told of ample practice. Though he couldn't fathom why, the smile in her eyes hinted that she was enjoying this act as much as he, and it only doubled the intense pleasure he felt! Minutes drifted by as she played with his meaty member, her lips and tongue dancing up and down and around its girth until his heaving chest and ragged groans made it all too clear that he was nearing climax.

The closer she brought him to the brink, the hotter and harder her own throbbing member became, and before long she felt a sheen of sweat beading on her forehead, and a dizzying desire to stroke her shaft in rhythm with her eagerly pumping mouth. In her near frenzy to feast on the trolls' thick cock, she hadn't noticed a stray lock of shining silver hair drift from behind her gilded circlet to fall over one eye, and without hesitation the hairy hand reached out to gently tuck it behind her ear with a careful finger. Pulling free from the troll's stout rod with a wet *pop*, she grinned mischievously, putting on an imperious tone to chide the mesmerized barbarian.

"You're not allowed to touch Royalty such as myself, Hairy Thing, only I am allowed to do the touching. See?" she reached up and grabbed a handful of his beard, giving it a sharp tug that elicited a bestial whimper from the brute, his submissive cowing only further amusing the Princess. "You are awfully obedient, aren't you?" she continued, placing soft kisses up and down his throbbing shaft and on his gently thrusting pelvis, his hips slowly bucking up and down in anticipation of that heavenly mouth he craved to return. Releasing his beard she decided on a bold test of her current theory, and without hesitation she placed two of her long, slender fingers into his open mouth.

His look of shock made her grin, but she soon realized how foolhardy her ploy had been: if she was wrong, she wouldn't have those fingers much longer long. To her relief, she watched his face calm and felt his long, fat tongue slide over her slender digits, his much thinner but still soft lips sucking down around her knuckles as he fervently sucked on her fingers. Now it was her turn to breathe in ragged gasps, her stiff member aching against the arresting fabric, the bead of pre that had sprung from her tip now growing into a widening opaque patch on the material. She wasn't accustomed to waiting long for her satisfaction, and with a wanting snarl and a burst of strength that surprised them both, she hoisted his short, powerful legs up into the air, pulling her fingers from his mouth sloppy and wet, and leaving in with her face to his, searched and probed to find the base of his tail, and the smooth, puckered entrance beneath it.

His beady eyes shot open, and he let out a groan that increased in volume to a full bellow as she felt an iron grip lock down onto her long fingers. As his hips rose to escape her probing fingers, his manhood butted against her chest, and she pushed him back down with her weight as she pressed her fingers up towards the spot she guessed might lie behind that thick, throbbing cock. When she felt the walnut sized gland shiver at her touch, she lunged forward, clenching it between her two fingers like a dumpling between chopsticks as she gave in to the urge to lock her lips with his, silencing his anguished lowing. Riding on top of his heaving belly she massaged until she feared his tight hole might clamp down and take the fingers his maw had spared, all the while exploring his open mouth with her curious tongue, his own hanging slack in pain or ecstasy, she couldn't tell.

Without warning, his bucking stopped at its apex, his hips thrust up under her, and she felt his sturdy member begin to bounce as hot ropes of thick, milk white seed began to squirt violently from its tip. She pulled away, leaning back with her hand still pressed to the palm against his hairy buttocks, her middle two fingers rolling and squeezing his gland as the water works continued. After the third spasming blast of cum, she guessed he may have deep reserves to pull from given the way his heavy, shaggy balls rose and sagged with each burst, and following her most basic urges she leaned in to return the swollen shaft to her warm lips, receiving mouthful after mouthful so quickly that she couldn't swallow it all fast enough, and rivulets of the creamy seed ran from the corners of her full, plump lips to drop down her chin and onto her chest.

Once the flow abated to a trickle, she slid back from the still rigid member, marveling at the gentle stream of clear dew still running down it's length to drip from his shaggy ballsack onto the soiled cushion below him. His hairy head was thrown back, his arms spread wide in total surrender to the abject pleasure that wracked his stout, hairy body. Pleased, but still wanting, she made to roll him onto his stomach when a polite, embarrassed cough caught her attention from the slightly parted curtain behind them. "If your Highness will forgive me, ah, the midday meal is well past and the Guild Merchants are waiting patiently for her Highnesses audience..." the flushed attendant meekly informed her. "FUCK!" she exclaimed, rushing to get undressed and barking ordered for fresh clothing to replace her near drenched finery.

For the rest of the day, Twigülv lay curled up by her legs, his sleeping face occasionally rubbing against her feet or nuzzling her ankles. She roundly ignored most of the days court, allowing her retinue if dignitaries and law officers to deal with the complex and boring squabbles of so and so cloth merchant suing such and such wholesaler for whatever petty slight such water wastrels spent their days bickering over. She wasn't used to being interrupted, or denied, and the longer she gazed down at the gently sleeping, furry hulk at her feet the more she wanted to know and own and enjoy him. She'd already had a taste for rugged louts: barbaric gladiators from the uncivilized Northern Continent; bawdy pirate princes from the Amber Coast; even a few well bred elven noble's sons back from their long pilgrimages to the untamed lands beyond Corzuåna. None of them had taken her fancy the way this creature had, without boasting or bargaining or vying for her notice.

As the last of the days court business drew to a close she was interrupted from her thoughts as she toyed with a shaggy lock of dark hair by the return of Kaesphyn, bringing in tow a party of servants and oxen, all laden with heavy parcels. Grinning with such delight that she knew his task was a success, the loyal retainer approached his lady with courtly aplomb, bowing low with a formal flourish. "As you ordered, your highness, from the Visitors Market: an assortment of fresh meat from all corners of the outlying Kingdoms; a wide collection of various stones and minerals; as many books detailing the wild creatures of Northern Continent as could be found; and the piece de resistance, an actual barbarian from said lands, hired on as a sellsword for her Highnesses satisfaction!"

The Princess couldn't hide her delight, rising from her throne and gently shaking her shaggy footwarmer from his slumber. Rubbing his squinting eyes with hairy knuckles, he dottered beside her down the steps to look over the wares she had procured. She knew immediately that her guess had been true, he began salivating and whimpering with hunger as soon as he drew near the bloody parcels of butchered meat, gazing longingly between the savory treasures and his beautiful patroness. She smiled with wry satisfaction as she took and opened a manageable bundle from one servant and opened it, trying to maintain her pleasant demeanor when she saw the red musculature laced with white sinew. Though handling a dead thing was taboo, the least she could do for her shaggy guest was feed him.

Gingerly offering him the gruesome gift, she could not hide her uneasiness any more than the other Elves present as Twigülv hungrily tore into it. Between cavernous, noisome mouthfuls he let out happy sighs and murmurs of contentment well at odds with the horrible sounds of snapping bones and rending meat. Finished with the first parcel in moments, he waited patiently for another, staring up at the Princess longingly as he did so. "You have done well, my faithful servant..." she told Kaesphyn, snapping him from a state of mute horror as he stared at the beast beside his lady. "have the rest of these, er, goods brought to the Larders, but save a portion to have brought to my Chambers, along with the books and stones. Send up the sellsword once she's been cleared by the Palace Guard, and attend the Paymaster for a hefty bonus, a reward for your faithful service in this.. strange errand."

The shaken Elf did as bid, unsure how much of his bonus he'd spend on stiff mulled wine before the image of the meat eater devouring it's grisly feast left him! As the last of the party left the hall, one person remained a moment longer: a lithe, muscular figure concealed beneath the weighty brown robes of a traveler, a long, wrapped bundle slung over one shoulder and a heavy rucksack on the other. She stared a long while at the troll without his notice, but when she glanced up she saw the Elf Princess staring likewise at her. Wordlessly, she spun on her heel and stalked after the Elven retinue, the intense gaze of violet eyes following her out.

Once alone but for her handmaids and her quickly endearing guest, the Princess retired to her private bath, the troll finally comfortable enough to stray from her side, if not out of eyesight yet. Though she hadn't eaten, her stomach felt full from her impromptu 'snack', and to her surprise her daily ablutions were nearly pristine as they passed , the troll spunk leaving her clean as the marble basin she sat over. Curious...she mused to herself, wondering if such fluids had magical properties like the Dram of Readiness she kept for her trysts. Hey handmaid's reported with some embarrassment that the use of the facilities needed demonstration to the troll, and upon mimicking the base act he'd watched, he produced into the basin a heavy, round stone the size of a small melon that cracked the bowl in two.

"I swear that thing hates your Highnesses' plumbing as fervently as he adores your presence!" the blushing maid exclaimed, sending them all into fits of laughter. The ensuing wash and bath went as well as the first, and they all remarked at how the small meal he'd enjoyed seemed to have an instant effect on his appearance and demeanor. His pale skin seemed less sallow, his pelt more glossy, and his odd eyes glinted with delight as he soaked in the ladies attention. The washmaids soon found that unlike the day before, their strange charge was suddenly quite shy about his prodigious member, and though it stood at attention from their ministrations he abashedly covered himself with his hands, his curling tail flitting anxiously as he avoided their probing hands and brushes. It took the Princess' interjection to get him to sit still, though in the meantime the flirty maids made a game of chasing either of his two members and teasing them mercilessly with their brushes, causing him to bark and while for solace from his mistress.