A Savage Code Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their day now capped, the odd pair retired to the Royal Chambers, where Twigülv feasted happily on an spread of raw meats from sundry sources, and as his patroness suspected, a healthy portion of stones ground up and swallowed between those powerful churning jaws. He had a preference for the smooth river stones as well as the sandy masonry bricks carved by stonemasons apprentices for practice, completely eschewing the hard granite despite it's similar density to the marble he'd gnawed at earlier. As he ate his fill the Princess reclined on her now reinforced bed, its struts and slats bolstered by a team of engineers commissioned to the task while she held court, and sipped from a goblet of rich cactus brandy as she did so. Not an ounce of self consciousness...she thought, not a scrap of shame or humility. What a life this creature lives...

Satisfied from his meal, Twigülv padded over in his bandy legged gait to the foot of the bed and curled up at it, his contented smile broadening to a toothy grin when she took his arm and but him up onto the bed, where he rested uncomfortably on all fours, his arms and legs splayed out, unused to the gentle give of the plush mattress and nervous of toppling over. The brandy made every lascivious thought she'd had that day dance enticingly through the Princess' mind, as well as the scene of their interrupted tryst during the midday recess. Seeing her hulking, brutish pet (for in her inebriated state she'd begin to accept him as such) on all fours, his strange, smiling eyes looking up at her nervously for approval, was almost more than she could stand.

Luring him to crawl further into the center of the massive mattress, she began to circle him on all fours, enjoying how he turned and threw his shaggy head to follow her with his eyes, how his usually nervous tail swayed calmly behind him, the way his portly belly and barrel chest hung down with his weighty cock and balls, seemingly already full again after this mornings massive outpouring! "You cannot know how you've disappointed me this morning, Hairy Thing, it is a slight none have ever dared before! You have no idea how powerful I am: the garrisons I command; the citizens I protect; the rank I hold in my Father's cabinet of noble scions!" if he did understand, his gentle, placid face betrayed not a hint of recognition, and though he whimpered nervously as she circled around him close enough that her ample rump brushed against his long beard, he did not move, frozen right where she left him as she rubbed her smooth, naked form against his rugged hairy side like a cat in heat.

Coming to rest behind him, she lazily summoned a tray borne aloft by Magical Will to hover above the sheets, it's gilt boxes and bottles and drams arrayed for her perusal. She took a bottle and quaffed it, grinning as the potion too effect, making her already impressive member lengthen and swell til it nearly matched his girth and was easily as long again as his own stout rod. Dipping her fingers into a long golden trough of shimmering metallic liquid, she drew forth fingers capped with perfectly manicured, golden nails, long and sharp as cats claws, which she took no time to run over her beasts taut backside, her shiver of anticipation matching his own. She thought twice about offering him a Dram of Readiness, not too buzzed to recall the incident with the apple and figuring that if she'd already waded through his sick, a little bit of virgins mess wouldn't be outside her ability to palate it.

"It's so hard to know if you want this, my pet..." she whispered huskily in his ear as she leaned over him, her magically imbued womanhood pressing urgently against his furry rump, already slick with the dew of wanting that ran like a fountain down it's length to seep into his coarse pelt. "but I haven't been denied yet, and I think you do want this. But I'll let you decide: that is my gift to you, Hairy Thing. This morning was just a taste of the pleasure I could give you if you'd let me!" she cajoled, the urgency in her voice unmistakable through any language barrier.

Great Mother will she ever mount me?! Twigülv lamented to himself, unsure of what slight he must have committed to deserve such sweet, yearning torture. The deep, restful nap he'd enjoyed after her last draining had been the best sleep he'd enjoyed since leaving his mountain home decades ago, and he craved the goddess' touch that brought such blissful release. Though he'd never sported with menfolk (and few womenfolk besides!) he'd understood the plumbing they shared with this remarkable creature, and how it worked in the act of pleasure. He'd never had guessed he crave such sport, but with what she'd achieved with only her fingers and mouth, the troll was desperately curious, ravenous even, to see what that beautiful ebony shaft could do.

Her breasts pressed into his shoulders, their stiff nipples twin points of heat that bore through him, making his heart pound and mind race with wanting. When her husky voice whispered Elven music into his ear, he felt a chill run from the tips of his horns to the tuft of his tail, which unconsciously snaked around her waist and pulled her urgently closer, her slick, veiny shaft sliding pleasantly between his hairy buttocks. With one arm she reached under him to grasp his rigid manhood, the sharp points drawing lines of heat over it's girth; with the other she steadied herself by digging her claws into his muscular barrel of a chest, the totality of the mixed sensations of pleasure and pain drawing a low, rumbling growl from his throat.

Oh gods, he does want it! She exulted, her heart aflutter with the vanishing fear that this morning had been an overreach, and a fluke. Without a moments hesitation she began to gently but firmly stroke the thick meat in her hand, giving it a small squeeze that sent shivers of delight through the stocky troll as pinpricks danced up and down it's length. Sliding herself down his back, his coarse pelt tickling and caressing her aching breasts, she began to kiss and lick down his spine, the great heat emanating from his body carrying the overwhelming aroma of his musk to her nose, further dizzying her like another draught of sweet brandy. His tail attempted to arrest her descent, but with a whine he gave way to let her kiss and fondle her way down his while body, swishing it obediently to one side as she pushed her face between his cheeks, still stroking his piping hot member as her other hand forced open one cheek to give her probing tongue access to his tight pink hole.

He let out urgent moans and whimpers of ecstasy as her strong, practiced tongue danced around his ring, darting in and out of it with an implacable wanting that he wouldn't have resisted if he could. Satisfied that she'd moistened his puckered entrance amply enough to accommodate her enchanted womanhood, she leaned back up, admiring how submissively he'd positioned himself for her pleasure: his broad chest pressed flush to the sheets, his tight backside raised on arched knees to present himself to her, and beneath that shaggy mane one bright, shining eye gazed longingly at her with what she could only call...worship. Releasing his shaft, she dug her nails into his thick pelt and parted his furry cheeks, it's dripping wet aperture winking with anticipation over those drooping, hairy church bells that passed for balls.

Lining herself up, she pressed her lubricated tip against his velvety soft hole, relishing the seconds of resistance before he gave way to her, the ragged moan escaping his lips nearly sending her over the edge much quicker than she'd ever come before. Leaning down to the magical tray of goodies she took a nailfull of glittering blue powder and sniffed it, feeling the chill sensation of the delaying agent calm her electrified nerves. Again she considered sharing the treat with her hairy pet, but decided against it, instead settling on a draught that she poured liberally over there veiny foot of rock hard obsidian flesh still outside of the trolls tight sphincter.

Oh Great Mother's teat, it's happening! Twigülv moaned to himself, his hoarse, guttural murmur muted by the sheets that he had buried his face in, fighting the twin urges to pull away from the intruding member, and to give himself wholly to this dark goddess of desire who saw fit to bless him with her pleasure. If she goes any deeper, I think she'll have climbed all the way inside me! was the hazy thought floating through his mind before it was shattered by the sudden, slow advance of the cooly lubricated womanhood as it was buried within him one inch after another. By the time he felt her soft, supple hips and thighs make contact with his backside, he had traveled the full spectrum from mind shattering pain, to mind numbing pleasure. Though the instinct was primal, without words, the troll knew and accepted that this moment would change him forever, and that no matter what happened after, from this point on he was belonged to this goddess completely.

"Oh FUCK you're tight, Hairy Thing!" the Princess moaned, lost in the sensation of the trolls smooth, grasping rings gripping the entire length of her shaft. She had been inside tight men with virgin holes before, but the rugged sturdiness of this creature provided an extra level of satisfaction she could hardly describe, let alone explain. Drawing herself from him as slowly as she had entered until only her velvety head remained inside him, she plunged back twice as fast, withdrew twice as fast still, and with a handful more long, gut churning pumps established a rhythm that began her full, smooth balls to sway and clap noisily against his massive hairy ones. Though she could hear the tinge of pain at the edges of his bleating whimpers and murmurs, she stayed the course and ere long recognized the unmistakable sounds of pleasure emanating from her savage playmate.

As she drew close to climax she imbibed another dose of the blue powder before gathering her feet beneath her and raising herself up, angling her thrusts down and into the trolls tight guts with renewed vigor that elicited more joyful barks from the beast. Fuck I don't want this night to end! She decried, and each time she found herself coming too close to cumming, she took another dose of magically calming powder to stave off the sessions inevitable end. Rolling the burly beast into his back, she nearly came just looking at him, rivulets of musky sweat running down his hairy face and chest like rainfall as he lay panting and staring up with those mismatched, devoted eyes. Gathering his stout, hairy legs over her shoulders she bent him in half, angling his weighty member over good shaggy face and lining herself up door one last furious assault on his insides, the box containing the blue powder now empty and her last chance to work him to climax before she was spent.

Pressing her lips to his as she slid in, she felt his chest rumble with a hoarse groan at the welcome intrusion, and to her delight felt his small, strong hands gripping her thighs and buttocks as he urged her on, his tail coiling around her waist to pull her deeper into his wanting hole. As her cock thrust in and out of the tight hole, she felt him once again give up any resistance deep within, and felt the familiar heat and pressure of the gland that was her favored target, swollen and yearning against her pistoning womanhood and completely surrendered to her will. With the last burst of energy and control in her reserves, she drove the troll to the brink of orgasm, and then over it, and it was her turn to wince as his blunt claws dug into her plump buttocks and he let out a deep, hearty bellow of release, his head thrown back in ecstasy, every vein in his neck, his face, his manhood starkly rigid with the exertion of release as he exploded thick ropes of white cum that almost glowed in the ghostly light from the moon above, painting his chest, face, and the sheets behind his head with his hot seed. Seeing and feeling the powerful body underneath her giving itself over in complete surrender pushed her over the same brink, and throwing her silver mane back with a hoarse, shuddering cry she let go and felt the surge of her cum flooding into him, filling him up so completely she was certain some had to have leaked from his tight ring into the sheets below.

Collapsing onto his chest, she felt the last few pumps of his orgasm spray up onto and between her perfect breasts, hitting her throat and splashing her hair. Suddenly, his powerful arms were tight around her in a bear hug, and though his grip was firm he held her gently, sighing and murmuring in his contentment. She felt so drained of pressure that she could hardly urge her muscles to move, completely adrift in the sea of their mingled scents, their bodies glued together by their sweat and cum. When at long last hey breath returned to her, the Princess snuggled up close to the gently breathing hairy beast, gazing at his serene desires with violet eyes that needed no light at all to see. After a moments consideration, she leaned in and whispered in his ear "I know this means nothing to you, and you cannot understand how monumental it is to be told, but I am a Princess of the Realm, and my name is Ameana..." the troll returned her gaze for a long time, and she began to feel somewhat silly for her unladylike confession, until his deep voice rumbled back in clear, if thickly accented Elven "Amaena...I, Twigülv..."