A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 02

Story Info
Mels and his friends tend to the king's request.
5.8k words
4.68
2.8k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - A Matter of Discretion

As Mels crested over the hill, once again on the back of Eudosa, he looked back at Kelna as it slowly shrank in the distance. He took a deep breath, thinking about the goodbyes he gave to her parents as they wrapped a traveling cloak around his shoulders. He could still feel their warm hugs around him as they wished their son good luck and to be back soon. He assured them that the trip wouldn't be long, but... 

I can promise that the House of Sorisancta remembers you.

It's only been half a day but Aylala's words felt like they had been branded on him. Her and Christi have been his only interaction with that holy order, though he suspected that he knows more about them than anyone else in town. He's been told they're a group of people dedicated to protecting Asisai against demonic forces, although nobody he knows has seen a demon for decades. I suppose we have the House to thank for that. Still, from rumors that manage to make their way to Kelna, they're said to be the most beautiful, sexiest people on the whole of Asisai, and exceptionally powerful too, utilizing incredible magic. Mels figured, from everything he's heard of them, he would make a perfect fit. Christi too he reminded himself. But now that he's here, it seems like everything is moving so fast. How could he-

"Are you alright, Mels? Eudosa asked, looking back with the most empathetic smile. Mels realized he'd been quiet for the whole ride to Kelna's border. He looked back and smiled, remembering how enthusiastic she's always been to give him rides, and she probably expected a repeat of yesterday.

"I'm fine," he responded with a gentle expression. "We should be seeing them any minute now."

"You mean those two from the tower? What exactly do you do there?" She asked slyly. Mels smirked, recognizing a bit of himself in her question.

"You can probably guess," he said, lifting his hand as the ribbons around it glowed and came to life. As he pinched the air, Eudosa squeaked as both her nipples were tweaked. She giggled and covered her bust with her arms.

"I know you said your trip will be short, but I'm still gonna miss you, cutie," she said, her signature shyness returning. "Can't I get a little detail so I can sleep a little easier?"

Mels sighs in response. "Unfortunately the owlith has sworn me to secrecy, I can't share a thing."

"Aww. Hey, speaking of which," she says as she points ahead. Mels followed her gaze as now they reached the top of the hill, he can see the border, marked by a winding river. The road led to a stone bridge, and two figures stood on the further side of it, silhouetted against the morning sun, alongside what looked like three wooden carriages being pulled by bucks. 

"Yep, that's them alright," Mels said, taking another deep breath. It'll just be a short trip he repeated to himself as the two of them made their way downhill. Eudosa started to pick up speed, causing her large, heavy tits to bounce enticingly. Mels resisted grabbing them, however, even flushing in embarrassment as he became fully aware of how this looked to the two mages, especially Christi. 

In a few moments, they made it across the bridge. Eudosa came to a stop, and a few seconds later, so did her bust. 

"Good morning, Melyssi '' greeted Aylala, shifting in her traveling cloak. "I'm glad you accepted, though I was a bit worried by the lateness of your crow. I hope the decision didn't trouble you."

"Oh, not at all," Mels responded, climbing off of Eudosa. He only took a few steps before he stopped as he nearly ran into Christi. He expected her smirk, but she looked right past him at Eudosa.

"So you're the centaur girl who gives Mels a lift into town every day," she said, sporting a wide, Cheshire grin.

"I mean, not every day," Eudosa replies. She shyly scritches her right bunny-like ear and glances towards Mels, who stares straight ahead at Christi. "I hope he hasn't shared too many details."

 "Don't worry," Christi says as he goes to pat his shoulder. "Lovely Mels here has been quite discreet about your relationship."

"That's good," Eudosa said in an unsure voice, nervously pawing at the ground with her front hooves. She quickly stepped up to the silent Mels and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Good luck on your trip Mels."

"Thank you," He managed, finally meeting her sweet gaze. They smiled at one another as she turned around and started to trot back into town. It took a moment for him to realize he and Christi were both watching Eudosa's bouncing rump and tail as she crossed the bridge, allowing a few glimpses of her pussy.

Christie leaned in close, still watching Eudosa. "Does she call you 'Melsie' when you spank her?" Mels managed to prevent himself from whipping his head toward her as she broke into laughter. Instead, he leaned in close enough to whisper.

"Actually she calls me 'daddy,' and I call her 'kitten.' "

"Oh, you little-!" She chortled, flicking at his forehead, as both are now laughing as they walk over to the patient Aylala. She rolled her eyes at them.

"I hope you're both done with your youthful squabbling," Aylala said, somehow managing to get their attention. "We should be off soon, his majesty demands a tight schedule for our presence."

"Why? Isn't it a four-day trip to Caphina?'' Christi asked as she adjusted her own cloak.

"That it is, which is why he insisted that we not unnecessarily waste any time." Aylala walked over to the nearest carriage, saying something unintelligible to the rider. Mels looked at the three carriages a bit carefully. Lined up next to each other, they were painted in dull colors and flimsy looking, with various camp supplies and trunks strapped to the rears. Mels would have not expected that they were provided by the king himself.

"Why are there three?" he asked. Aylala turned back to the two of them and, surprisingly, gave them a slight, yet undoubtedly devious smile.

"Let's just say Mother Madelyne was able to dress down his majesty to provide a little gift for the three of us," she said, turning to continue her conversation with the coachman. He turned to Christie but she shrugged in confusion. He looked at the carriages to see if there was anything odd about them until his attention was drawn by Aylala clapping her hands.

"Alright, we should be all set," she announced. "We will be stopping twice a day for food and provisions, and we'll be spread out so as to not attract bandits." She opens the door to her carriage and ominously says "Enjoy your ride" before closing it behind her. 

Christi and Mels do a double take, then both lean to try and see in the window, but wooden shutters block the view. Christi then walked over to the middle carriage, turning around when she reached the door.

"I'll let you know what I find inside," she said and stepped inside, leaving Mels the only one outside. With light trepidation, he stepped up the final, furthest carriage, identical to the others. The coachman doesn't even turn around to address him as he opens the door and tentatively enters. The inside, deceptively, was made of polished wood and leather seats. Curiosity climbing ever higher, he cautiously stepped inside, closed the door, and took a seat. The moment he sat down a peek window on the opposite wall opened, allowing Mels to see the emerald green eyes of the coachman. 

"Thank you for joining us, Master Mels," he said. "To your right, you will see options for drinks to enjoy during your trip." With that, the window closed and the carriage started to move. Mels, taking one last curious look at the window, turned to his side to see a compartment containing five rods inscribed with scriptomancy runes. Looking at each one carefully, Mels realized that these wands would be providing his drinks, seeing runes for "wine," "ale," "mead," "cider," and strangely, "milk." Mels was quietly astonished at the options, having only been able to visit one of two taverns in Kelna for a weekly drink of cheap ale, enough to hesitate before putting all but the "milk" wand away. As began casting the spell, the runes of the scriptomancy burned in his mind as he waved the wand in the air in front of him. Mels groaned at the resulting headache, having not expected to perform such a complex spell that day.

Once he shook off his headache, however, he saw something that made him altogether confused, mesmerized and aroused. From the wooden floor in between the seats, a vaguely female form bubbled from the floor, initially formless until it solidified into the shape of a human woman. Her skin was made of the same wood as the inside of the carriage with glowing runes lining her body like tattoos. She stood politely in front of Mels with her hands behind her back, allowing him to fully absorb the wooden woman's figure. She was skinny with elegantly long legs, and although her hips were slim, she made up for it with humongous breasts larger than her head. Despite seemingly being made of wood, they seemed to jiggle and bounce to the jostle of the carriage as if they were flesh and blood. To seal Mels' confusion, they even seem to be lactating as well. 

After what felt like several minutes of silence, Mels finally broke it with: "What are you?"

The wooden woman giggled sweetly, staying still. "I'm whatever you want me to be, master."

Mels blinked at that statement, paused for a moment to watch milk drip from her nipples, and asked: "Did I make you from the wand?

"You did!" she responded as if Mels just won a prize. "The spell you cast summons a construct. A construct who is programmed to provide for the master of her spell." She finally took a step forward before bending at the waist to meet Mels' eyes, letting her breasts hang enticingly. "Speaking of which, can this construct know her master's name?"

Mels couldn't help himself, and, almost like he was dreaming, watched as his right hand came up and groped at the wooden woman's chest. It felt just like a woman's chest, soft and pillowy. The construct moaned a bit too loud at Mels' groping, and he finally decided to not look a gift horse in the mouth. He grazed his finger along her lactating nipple, took a little milk, and brought it to his mouth to taste. It was sweet and warm. Mels smiled devilishly.

"You can call me Mels. And I'll call you Honey, for your milk."

The construct smiled brightly and got down on her knees. She gently pushed his legs apart, caressing the bulge in his crotch. "Forgive me for asking, master, but could I please have a taste as well?" She asked.

Mels leaned back and put his hands behind his head. "I guess that's only fair."

"Yay! Thank you!" she said, and Mels half-expected for her to clap her hands at the news. She leaned into his lap and gently pressed her lips at the tip of his bulge. She proceeded to give wet kisses to the head of his covered cock, making Mels moan slightly. After several loving kisses, his cock was hard in his pants, and Honey admired it.

"So big," she moaned as she proceeded to pull his pants down. Letting his seven-inch cock bounce out his pants, she licked her lips as she watched pre form at his tip. She goes in for another kiss, before starting to suckle on his head, ironically like she's sucking at a teat. 

"So yummy," she said before going back down and taking the whole head in her mouth. It's only for a moment, however, as she bobs up and down slowly. She goes down far enough to kiss her lips to her base, before coming all the back up to the head,  continually repeating this cycle. Mels was silently impressed with how effortlessly she deepthroated his dick, groaning and placing a hand on her head. Again, her long hair felt exactly like a living person's, encouraging him to take a fistful of it and forced her head up and down at a faster pace. She started to gasp and slobber as Mels pumped his hips to meet his hand, outright pounding her face with his crotch. His pleasure was building, to the point where his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he continued to fuck her face for a couple of minutes. Eventually, he felt a familiar pressure on his crotch, and in his pleasure-based stupor, recognized he was about to cum. It took a good amount of strength, but he stopped thrusting and held her head so just his tip was in her mouth. She looked up with puppy eyes, waiting for him to do something. He pauses for a moment before remembering his question:

"Do you have a pussy?"

He lets go of her head, allowing her to nod in response. She gives a few more licks on the underside of her cock before letting it go and standing up. 

"Only the best for you, master," she says before straddling his lap. As he expected, her heavy bust hung tantalizing close to his mouth. As she takes his cock and aims it at her pussy, Mels looks at her knowingly before latching onto her right nipple. She gasped at his attack, and as she sat down on his cock, it turned into a long moan.

"Oh yes, master! Please, my breasts and milk belong to you! Fuck me and take as much as you want! Please, fuck me!" She was loud enough that Mels was a bit worried that the coachman would hear them, but as she began to ride him, he almost immediately stopped caring. He took her ass in his hands and guided her up and down his cock. Just like the rest of her, her pussy was as tight, warm, and even as wet as a living woman's. Once she started to bounce to his preferred rhythm, he took his hands and placed them on her chest. He squeezed greedily, drinking the milk that squirted out of her breast. He swallowed all of it, careful to not go too fast and savor her sweet milk. All the while Honey was whimpering and moaning as she took his head in her hands, pressing him closer to his chest.

They stayed like this for a long while, with Mels occasionally switching nipples and giving her tight ass playful spanks. He was confident in his stamina and took immense pleasure in lasting as long as possible, but eventually, his pleasure was building again. He started to thrust up his hips to thrust faster into Honey, who somehow got even louder. The pleasure was great enough that he let go of her breast to join her in moaning. 

"Yes! Please, cum in me! Cum in my pussy!" she screamed in supposed pleasure, which sent Mels over the edge. He planted her ass on his lap as he came into her. His load seemed to last for several minutes, though it eventually came to an end as he laid his head back to take a few deep breaths. Honey let her head rest on his shoulder, pressing her breasts into his chest. They embraced for a while, enjoying the light bouncing caused by the carriage as she stayed on his cock. Just when Mels thought Honey fell asleep somehow, she sat up and gave him a peck on his lips.

"That was wonderful, Master. Thank you for allowing me to serve you." She slowly stood up off his lap, letting his cock limp out of her pussy while also causing a generous load to begin leaking out. She giggled and took a finger to take a dollop of his cum, and brought it to her lips, moaning in satisfaction while also pinching her now dry nipples. It was enough to nearly make Mels hard again.

"I'll need some time to get more milk, but until then, I'll miss you," she said in a husky tone.

Mels looked to the wands at his right, then met her gaze as he looked back. "I certainly hope your sisters are just as eager as you," he said with the confidence of the Stud of Kelna. She giggled at the comment, before standing up straight in front of him. She froze for a moment before her body melted into the floor, melding with the rest of the wood. Mels nearly forgot that she was not an actual living woman as he watched her disappear. Nevertheless, he smiled in satisfaction and laid back on his chair.

This is going to be a long ride.

--

For the four day journey to the capital, Mels took full advantage of the amenities provided by the carriage, having a taste of all five of the construct sisters. He enjoyed himself thoroughly, to the extent that he was unashamed to describe the services to his mage companions. Christi, as he expected, was also eager to exchange details of her encounter with the construct men in her carriage - with the exception of "mead" and "ale" having also been women. For the whole trip, when they managed to see each other, Mels and Christi teased one another while Aylala watched on in unwavering silence, though they knew she must've been enjoying herself as well, as she would occasionally step out with a full glass of wine or ale during their stops. 

All good things must come to an end, however, as on the fourth day at noon, Mels approached the city walls of Caphina. When they came to a stop, the peep window into the carriage opened.

"Master Mels, we are about to enter the city.  As we are trying to be discreet, please keep the blinds closed until we are in the innermost ring of Gawain's Keep." His commands were cool and casual despite seeing Mels cuddle the wine construct on his lap as she rested - whom he named "Violet." Mels gave only a nod as a response and the coachman closed the window. Reaching around the construct awkwardly, he opened the wooden blinds to look outside, getting a glimpse of the immense stone wall guarding the city. A fully armored guard speaks with the coachman, and he gives a glimpse into the carriage, meeting Mels' gaze. Surprisingly, he found himself flinching, even though the glance was only for a moment. 

Mels sat in eerie silence before the very carriage started to shake as the stone wall parted, allowing entrance. As they finally started to move, Mels managed to glance at wooden buildings packed tightly against one another, tall and leaning like a stack of cards. However, a knock from the front caused him to reflexively close the blinds. He leaned back into the cuddle with Violet, who moaned softly in his arms. He enjoyed the subtle bounces of her bust against his chest as they traveled through the city blind. Though not deaf, as he could hear the soft ambiance of the bustling city, made up of a dense crowd and other buck-drawn carriages.

All this way and I can't even see the city? Mels thought to himself as the carriage slowly traveled through the city. The carriage stopped several times throughout their hour-long journey, and for the first time during their trip, Mels was getting antsy, awkwardly shuffling in his seat with Violet on top of him. One stop, in particular, seemed to last for several minutes, and finally, giving into temptation, slowly reached over to the wooden blinds to open them slightly. He was met with the sight of the densest crowd he's ever seen, a writhing mass of humans and nymphlings, to the extent that they jostled against the carriage. Mels watched in awe from behind Violet, occasionally glancing at the peep window for the coachman. The longer he watched, the more he observed the monotony in the crowd, only occasionally broken up by a few centaurs and kobolds. In the few minutes he watched the crowd, he managed to glance at one notable figure: the second owlith he's ever seen. He almost didn't notice her, as she was completely wrapped in a cloak, but her pure white fur gleamed in the sun. She was glancing behind her, allowing him a few brief looks at her baby blue eyes. They seem to be filled with worry. 

12