A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're not coming with, Melsie."

Mels didn't register what she said at first, mainly watching the main dancer's swaying rump, but after a moment he turned to face Christi.

"Don't look so disappointed" she said, starting to get up from the table. "We need to cover as much ground as possible. We might not get another night to catch the owlith." Mels would have been disappointed, but as he once again nervously scratched his face, he was suddenly a bit overwhelmed by the sexy crowd around him. He almost didn't notice Christi as she stood right in front of him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey. You'll be fine, don't worry. Who are you again?" She asked.

Mels didn't know if it was her soft smile, light tone, or bountiful chest wobbling right in front of him, but he managed to find his confidence. He took a deep breath, took down his wine in one drink, and snapped his cloak away as well.

"The fucking stud of Kelna," he said, feeling both silly and encouraged.

Christi parted with one last smile and a pat on his chest. He only watched Christi's swinging hips as she followed the path of the dancing trio for a moment before standing up from the table with his goblet. He took a short trip to the bar, managing to grab a seat just as a man stumbled away from the bar. He noticed that the men at the bar were whooping in delight, and as Mels leaned forward to look at the far end, he found out why. A centaur woman with a shiny golden coat and floppy ears had an opened wine bottle between her giant tits. It was miraculously stable as she leaned forward to pour into a man's goblet, who reciprocated by pawing at breasts, which squished in his hair hand like a soft pillow. Mels couldn't hear, but she seemed to be giggling as the group of men cheered on their friend.

Before she turned back to the bar, Mels gave a sharp whistle and waved his goblet in the air. As he expected, she gave a delightful show when she strutted over as her juggs and the bottle between them, bounced and jiggled like jello. 

"I'll have what he's got," Mels said as she reached him, pointing to the group she just served.

"Of course sugar," she said in a playful voice, and once again leaned over slowly, tilting the wine into his goblet. Mels counted himself luck as she shook her tits to get the final drops out of the bottle. Mels followed in his fellow patron's example and reached out to grope her right breast.

"Maybe a little more, if you're up for it?" he asked cooly as she moaned in delight. To entice his offer, Mels reached into her barely-there top and took as much of her breast as he could, grabbing at it wantonly and giving her nipple a few pinches. To his satisfaction, she gasped and whined huskily. 

However, she took his wrist and pulled his hand from her breast. "Sorry sugar, us bartenders aren't allowed to take anyone to bed. Or else nobody would get drinks." She punctuated that last statement with a giggle. "Not that I didn't enjoy that though."

Dammit, he thought to himself as his lust plateaued. Guess I'll have to find someone else. He watched as she turned to the shelves behind her as she stepped onto the counter with her forehooves, reaching for another bottle. He took the sight of her wet pussy under her docked tail as a consolation prize.

"That's too bad," Mels said in a fake pouty voice, watching her replace the bottle in her cleavage. "A little birdie told me that this was the place to meet a lot of new people."

The centaur studied his face, cocking her head, and he enjoyed as every slight movement of hers seemed to throw her breasts and the wine into a wobbling fit. "You know, now that you mentioned it, I don't think I have seen you around here before. You new to Caphina? Or is it just your first time in the lower ring?"

"The former, actually," he responded, taking a sip of his wine. "The same birdie told me about the night scene here was worth the journey. You think you can point me in the right direction?"

The bartender smiled as she playfully put a finger on her chin and used her other arm to cradle her udders. After a moment she seemed to focus on someone behind him as she pointed to a table near the opposite wall.

"If you're looking to meet people, then you've got to talk to the Novnis sisters." Mels followed where her finger was pointing and saw something that made his lust spike in the best way. The Novnis sisters were a trio of cute kobolds with baby blue scales wearing matching white loincloths and corsets, all of which were tiny. Mels recognized the one who was trying to seduce him on his trip to the inner ring among them. She was facing away from him, but he could recognize the incredibly plump, perky, bouncy ass from a mile away.

"Their family is part of a merchant pack that has been servicing the lower ring for nearly a decade now" the bartender continued. "They've been all over. You want to fully experience Caphina? They're your people. Want me to introduce you?"

Mels turned back to the centaur, drank the rest of his wine, and gave her one more parting squeeze of her breast. "No need. Thanks for the drink."

He sat his goblet at the table as he started approaching the chattering kobolds, all the while appreciating the nearest one's efforts to lift her tail away from her bottom, leaving it and her loincloth in full view. Mels walked like a man possessed, occasionally bumping into someone's shoulder as he laser-focused on the curvy kobold. As he got closer to her wiggling behind, Mels decided to try his luck, ignoring the gazes of the other two sisters as he lifted his hand and brought it down on kobold's right cheek with a satisfying smack.

Of course, the kobold yelped cutely and initially turned around with fury in her eyes, but when she set her silver eyes on him, her expression melted instantly. 

"Well, long time no see, adorable," she spoke in a voice dripping with lust. "We were just talking about you."

"No you weren't," Mels responded with a smirk and bedroom eyes. He bent at his waist to her eye level. "But if you want, I can make you scream my name."

The other sisters were thrown into a fit of giggles and oohs. Mels stood up and finally took a moment to appreciate them as well. Though not as voluptuous as their sister, they both had bigger busts than her, filling out their corsets nicely. 

"Well, you should probably at least know my name first," the closest sister said, drawing Mels' attention. "I'm Eonis. The one on my right is my little sister Ilynis, and on my left is my older sister, Kolnis." Mels looked up and saw the two of them giving a little wave. The Novnis sisters appeared very similar as they all had black, flowing locks on their heads and at the tips of their tails. However, he appreciated the details of Ilynis' elaborate curls and jewelry versus Kolnis' slightly paler scales and flowing hair hanging in her face. 

"Mels," he said to the three of them. "The bartender over there said you three could help me meet some new people."

"Why would want to do that," Eonis said as she stood on her chair to nearly reach his eye level and leaned on his chest. "When you have the three of us?"

Mels glanced at her sisters behind her. Kolnis teasingly tugged at her corset while ILynis licked her lips, and he suddenly realized what the kobold against him was suggesting. He looked back into Eonis' half-lidded eyes as he slowly bared his teeth.

"Let's just say I'm looking for a friend. But I'm sure she could wait a little while."

With that, he closed the distance and met his lips with hers.

--

The noise of wet lips and moans filled the candle-lit hallway as Mels held Eonis against her chest, greedily grabbing at her ass. He stumbled through the hall as he is guided by Ilynis and Kolnis tugged at his tunic to guide them to their modest room. The two of them, not to be outdone, bent forward to kiss his exposed thighs. Drunk with pleasure - and a little drunk from the wine - Mels moaned in satisfaction as he continued to shove his tongue into Eonis' mouth. He continued for a few moments before he suddenly felt something warm at wet at his crotch. He removed his lips and looked down to see Ilynis bending over slightly with her head underneath his tunic. Mels gasped as he felt her long, prehensile tongue writhing on his covered cock. He took pleasure both in her ministrations and the sound of her soft moans and licks.

Eonis looked down and whined. "Hey no fair! I should get to kiss his cock first!" she declared as Ilynis continued her licks. 

Kolnis, caressing Mels' left thigh, answered for her sister. "Should have been faster then, Eonis," she said, licking her lips. "Though I can't say I'm not jealous as well."

"But I saw him first!" Eonis said, then turned to face Mels. "You agree with me don't you?" Mels could only gasp as he continued to enjoy Ilynis' tongue. He looked past her to the bed and smiled as he got an idea. Being careful not to stumble, he took a hand from Eonis' cheek and used it to gingerly remove Ilynis' head from his crotch, who responded with a playful whine. He then set Eonis down on the ground, stood up, and admired the sight of the Novnis sisters all looking up to him with pleading eyes, their heads reaching the top of his belly. 

With a flair he untied his tunic and shifted its crotch to the side, revealing his covered erection. "You all want a taste?" he asked, and he bit his lower lip as he watched all three kobolds nod their head, eyes solely on his bulge. Slowly, he undid his underwear at let it fall to the ground, letting his eight-inch boner bounce in the air. The kobolds drooled.

"Then have at it." 

With that simple command, he was nearly knocked off his feet as the three of them attacked his crotch with their tongues and lips. Eonis managed to claim the head of his dick, peppering it with kisses, while Ilynis and Kolnis claimed the shaft and balls respectively. Soon all Mels could hear was the wet lips and tongues layering his cock in drool, and he let his head hang backward. By how loud the kobolds were moaning on his dick and scrotum, he assumed that they were enjoying themselves as well. When he managed to look down, he was met with all six eyes, which were all silver, looking up at him. While he was basking in the pleasure that washed over his body, the sisters had switched places. He remained silently impressed as, without a word, Eonis moved to his balls, Ilynis took the head into her mouth and Kolnis wrapped her tongue around his shaft and moved it up in down in small movements, effectively jerking him. 

"Holy shit," he said aloud through heavy gasps. These kobolds. If I don't take control soon I'm going to cum without fucking any of them. After a few more moments of enjoying the kobolds slobbering on his cock, he managed to take a few steps back away from their mouths. To his immense satisfaction as they started to whimper as they started to walk forward. Mels continued his gamble and held up his hand in a "stop" gesture. Sure enough, they stopped and watched him for instructions. 

"Take off your corsets," he said as he removed his tunic, leaving himself completely nude. He leered at the kobolds as they fiddled with the ropes of their corsets, eventually making unwrapping them from their chests. He made sure they saw him lick his lips at the sight of their breasts bouncing into view. 

"Now crawl," he said in a near whisper, and almost immediately all three of them fell to their knees and hands. With a "come hither" gesture, he walked backward as the three of them crawled after his bouncing erection. The sight was enough to make him chuckle as he walked past them toward the bed, enjoying how their asses jiggled behind him. He lift himself onto the bed and laid his head against the headboard and pillows, and the sisters followed. He spread his legs enough to let all three of their heads access his crotch, and he once again held out his hand, stopping them inches from his cock.

"Beg for it," he said with a Cheshire grin.

"Please," Eonis, said with a pout. Somehow, she found her way to the center again, with Ilynis to her right and Kolnis to her left. "Let us worship your cock! It's so tasty!"

"Yes, so good!" Ilynis announced. "I want to bathe it with my tongue and drool! I want to taste your cum, please!"

"Please sir," Kolnis said, a bit less desperately. "Give it to us."

Feeling like the king himself he put his hands behind his head and gave them a nod.

Once again the three of them all but devoured his erection, suckling at every of his sensitive skin. They moaned even louder than before as they bobbed their heads on his crotch. As they were bowing their heads to meet his cock, their asses remained in the air, and Mels burned the sight of their thong-like loincloths being wedged between their cheeks as they wobbled up and down into his head. Mels didn't hold back his moans this time as let his head fall back onto the pillows, closing his eyes. Even so, he managed to take his hands and place them on the Ilynis and Kolnis' heads. They moaned in appreciation, but he quickly moved his hands down their backs, eventually reaching the straps of their loincloths, deftly undoing them. 

Automatically, as if interpreting his groans for instructions, all three of them moved from between his legs and moved to lather his dick facing the foot of the bed, sticking their asses right in his face, with Eonis straddling his chest. All three wagged their rears back and forth, tails flipped onto their backs, and with the three of them now getting to enjoy his pre, the whole experience was quickly becoming overwhelming. Yet somehow I managed his thoughts long enough to unwrap Eonis'loincloth and tossed it aside, laying back to enjoy the sight of all three of their dripping pussies. He reached to his sides to Ilynis' and Kolnis' wet fold and sticks two fingers in each, using his thumbs to rub their clits. 

"Fuck! Just like that!" Ilynis exclaimed. They both started to squirm and gyrate their hips on his hands, whimpering in delight as they quickened their licks. He couldn't see who, but he felt a tongue around his scrotum, another repeated the tongue-jerking quickly, while the third started to bob up and down taking as much dick in her mouth as she could. Gags, moans, and wet smacks filled Mels' ears, and with this new pace, it was only a short time before he felt pressure in his crotch. 

"Fuck, I'm close," he stated, and in response, all three went even faster. Mels was flushed with building pleasure, yet he still managed to work his fingers faster to match. He tried his best to get them to come at the same time as him, guessing by the rising pitch of their voices. He can only hope they were close as he approached the edge himself.

"I'm gonna cum!" he announced, and all three lifted their heads, and he felt a hand jerk him off.

"Come on, give it to us!" Eonis said, presumably because the others couldn't words out between their squealing. Mels couldn't hold it back anymore, and with a final gasp, he came. Even as he was releasing his loads onto their faces, he did not stop his fingers until he felt their pussies tightening on him. Both Ilynis and Kolnis screamed as they came into his hands. For a few moments, as he came to the end of his load, he basked in the ecstasy of the afterglow, catching his breaths as let his fingers fall out of their pussies. He simply laid back and listened to the three of them licking and sucking, presumably tasting his seed.

"So good," Eonis moaned, but he heard a whimper in her voice. As his thoughts became coherent again, he realized she hadn't got off, focusing on her sisters. Even Ilynis and Kolnis looked back with empathetic expressions. When he met their gaze, he suddenly felt... a warmth in his chest. It was strangely comforting. And it was building quickly. Along with his arousal.

I'm not sure what this is,Mels thought to himself, but I'm not going to waste it. His mind was filled with sudden clarity, only half realizing that Eonis was cleaning his cock with cum. He sat up as Ilynis and Kolnis shuffled out of the way, getting on his knees. Eonis looked back confused but then squealed as Mels grabbed her tail, pulling her ass against his cock. 

"Don't worry, I didn't forget about you" he said in a husky voice, using his other hand to grab her right cheek. He wedged his cock in between her cheeks and humped her, and in an instant, he became rock hard.

"How are you...?" Ilyhnis said, crawling beside her sister, turning around, and grabbing Eonis' left cheek. "You are quite the treat, Mels."

"Indeed," Kolnis said, mirroring her little sister, and Mels let her take Eonis' right cheek. "Show her no mercy."

"That's right," said Ilynis, spanking her sister. "Fuck her brains out!"

Mels remained stoically silent, only groaning as pulled away from her ass. He took his cock in his hand and pressed it at her entrance.

"Do it, please just-Oh fuck!" Mels interrupted Eonis by sliding cock in her, her drenched pussy allowing him to push all the way to the hilt. By her whimpers, he figured that she's never been fuller, and she was almost painfully tight around him. Yet Mels stayed silent as he started to pump.

"Come on, cutie," Ilynis said, giving her sister a spank. "She can take it!"

Again Mels remained silent, but he instantly began to thrust faster and faster. With each contact against her jiggling ass, Eonis' wailed in delight. Mels only grunted as he pulled her tail against him while grabbing at her waist. Soon the room filled with loud "plaps" as he practically threw her onto his cock over and over again. A few more pumps and Mels felt her pussy tighten even further as she came to a screaming orgasm. Mels responded by pumping even faster.

All the while, the warm glow in his chest remained, almost overcoming the pleasure engulfing his cock. I have no idea what's come over me he thought, surprised that he could even hear his thoughts so clearly. I hope it doesn't leave me any time soon. His intense thrusts almost became subconscious, as Eonis came over and over on his cock. At this point, she seem to become catatonic, as she was face down, ass up with her tongue lolling out of her mouth. She could only gasp and whimper as her voice was completely gone. Ilynis and Kolnis were also silent, and if Mels were to take his eyes away from Eonis' fat, wobbling rump, he would see a bit of fear in their eyes.

"MELS!" Eonis screamed. "DON'T STOP! USE ME LIKE A DOLL, FUCK ME!"

 And Mels did, for what felt like nearly an hour, but eventually, Mels could feel his pleasure building again. Mels' hips were already a blur, so all could do was maintain his speed and rhythm. Soon enough, he fully hilted inside her and let his groans announce his release. Eonis seem to finally wake up as she let out one last screaming orgasm. Mels continually pumped into her, filling her with cum to the extent that he leaked out around his cock and onto the bed.