A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a few weak gasps, he fell back onto the pillows, letting the afterglow soak his body. Despite the intense fucking he just experienced, he only felt a little tired. When he looked up, he saw that Eonis probably did not feel the same, as she has yet to move a muscle, her gaping pussy leaking with his cum with her ass still in the air. Meanwhile, Ilynis and Kolnis lay down beside them.

"I'll be honest," Mels said through gasps. "I have no idea where that came from. I'm usually not THAT rough. Will she be ok?"

Kolnis matched his gaze and watched as Eonis slowly came to life, allowing her legs to lay down flat. "As Ilynis said, Eonis can take a lot of punishment. Though truthfully, that was probably the most intense fuck I've seen her take."

"No kidding," Ilynis answered, trailing his chest with a finger. "She looks like she just took a bull." It was an apt description, as Eonis had managed to roll onto her back, her belly rising with steady breathing. "I can only imagine what you would do to your friend when you meet up with her." 

Mels sat up in sudden realization. He nearly forgot about the owlith girl. I hope Christi's night with the dancers was just as intense. "That reminds me. I know it's a long shot, but I was actually hoping to find her in the next few days. I think she might leave Caphina soon. She's a silver-gray owlith, skinny, with blue eyes. Young, by owlith standards. I know it's a slim chance, even with few owlith in the city, but that sounds like anyone you might know?"

An uncomfortable silence hung in the air. Mels hoped that meant something as looked to Ilynis first. She did not say a word but stared right past him to Kolnis, who he now realized was on her knees and muttering under breadth. Mels felt a mixture of confusion and a bit of fear as she swayed back and forth, her eyes rolled up into her head.

"She's communicating with our father," Ilynis suddenly explained. "It's hard to explain, but because of our kobold bloodline, we can sort of talk with one another in our minds, but only in vague descriptions? She would be better at explaining it."

Mels turned back to her and watch as Ilynis crawled to the now somewhat recovered Eonis, doting on her. He thought back to the few conversations he's had with some kobolds that had passed through Kelna. He's heard of powers like that before, exclusive to their race. He remembered one old Kolbod explaining that that's why no other race can get kobolds pregnant. It still mostly went over his head, but he did not complain as he sat to watch Kolnis. Eventually, her eyes returned to normal, and her expression grew serious as she climbed off the bed.

"Put on your clothes and follow me," she said to the both of them. "I'll lead you to her."

--

After a quick detour to pry Christi inside the dancer's thighs, Mels, her, and the Novnis sisters found themselves wandering the pitch black streets of the lower ring again. Though Kolnis insisted Eonis stayed back in their room to rest. And strangely, when Christi asked about it, he found that he was a bit embarrassed to divulge what had happened. Mels was still baffled at that sudden burst of stamina, and considering the state he put poor Eonis in, it couldn't have been natural. Maybe it was a scriptomancy spell I cast without knowing? He wondered as they continued through more back alleys. Occasionally he had to be pulled out of his thoughts as the group stopped to avoid being spotted by patrolling guards.

Eventually, the groups stopped in an alleyway bathed in shadows. Kolnis looked out to the street and then turned back to the group.

"My father said that he talked to owlith like the one you described" she explained. "She asked for safe passage out of the city, and he gave her a room to stay at the inn across the street." Said inn appeared to be rather derelict, the only sign of life being a soft warm light on the first floor. "He'll meet us outside in a moment." 

"Why all the secrecy?" Christi suddenly asked. "Is she alright?"

Kolnis studied her for a moment before turning to Mels. "How do you know her again?"

Mels shuffled in place awkwardly as he felt everyone's eyes on him. He looked to Christi with a pleading look, and she affirmed with a nod. He turned back to Kolnis. "I actually don't know her."

"Well, then why-" Ilynis started, but Christi quickly interrupted.

"We're actually with the House of Sorisancta, and we think she might provide a lead to a source of Corruption." Mels didn't know if it was intentional, but both kobolds grew quiet at her statement. Kolnis only nodded before turning back to watch the street. Mels and Christi took a squat beside her, watching the door to the inn. In the dead of the night the street was empty, and Mels could only hear the distant pounding of hooves on pavement.

Mels stared for so long he almost didn't believe it when a short figure exited the inn, silhouetted by the candlelight. Kolnis instantly got up and moved across the street, and the rest of the group followed. When they moved closer he saw the kobold in the doorway gesture them inside. The lobby was empty, lacking even a receptionist. Stepping inside, he finally got a clear view of the kobold patriarch: blue scales that were almost pale white, dressed in a black loincloth.

Mels went to speak but he turned to Kolnis and began to speak in a foreign language. He waited patiently as all three kobolds spoke with one another until he eventually turned to him and Christi.

"Silver mages?" he asked in a raspy voice, pointing at them. They nodded simultaneously in response. He paused for a moment before walking toward the rickety staircase, gesturing them to follow. They all slowly climbed the stairs and down the hallway at the top. The old kobold stopped them in front of the final door.

"I go first," he said and simply walked inside. Mels resisted the urge to press his ear to the door as they all waited in silence. A few minutes later, he opened the door and gestured him and Christi inside. Ilynis and Kolnis were about to follow, but the old kobold said something to them in their language, and they stopped. Mels smiled softly at them as they looked at them with worry in their eyes.

"Good luck," Kolnis said softly, and with that, the mages walked through the door.

The room was about what he was expecting from the rest of the derelict building, Instantly his eyes fell onto the bed, and the figure curled into a ball on top of it. She did not make a sound, nor did anybody else.

The pale kobold spoke first: "Yynos?"

The figure slowly picked up her head. Mels saw her big, blue eyes first, and he instantly recognized her.

"That's her," he said to Christi and took a tentative step forward. 

"Siver mages," the kobold said as kindly as he could manage. "Here to help."

Yynos' looked back and forth between the slowly approaching mages. She did not let go of her legs, but she lifted her head a bit higher.

"Is that true?" she asked. Mels did not know what to expect from her voice, but it was low and sullen. "Can you help me?"

Mels looked to Christi, who nodded to him, and they stopped. "Did you come to the city with a noblewoman from Erasoris?" He asked simply.

"How do you know that?" she said sharply, quickly backing up to the headboard. She wrapped around her cloak tightly her body. "Who are you two?"

"It's ok," Christi said, holding out her hands. "I'm Christi, he's Mels. And we really are here to help."

Yynos stared at them like a scared fawn, but her breathing began to slow. "I... I didn't ask for this..."

"Didn't ask for what?" Mels asked softly, deciding to squat in place to make himself look smaller.

Yynos audibly gulped, and the vice on her cloak loosened somewhat. "sh-she kept talking about the prince on the way into the city. It seemed like she... coveted him," she slowly explained. "And on the night before we entered Caphina, I-I had a dream." 

She paused for a while after that last statement, but no one dared speak up. And she continued. "I-It was an erotic dream, I... he... fucked me, over and over." Again a pause, and again, no one spoke, though Mels did do a double take with Christi. "he kept talking about Prince Lanmaine, like he was trying to convince me to be with him. An-and when I woke, I felt something... in my chest. It felt like it pulled me towards the castle."

It was Mels turn to gulp. That sounds an awful lot like Corruption he thought, and he was sure Christi thought it too. Still, he let Yynos talk. "I-I don't know how, but I resisted long enough to stay in my room. I did not see my lady that night, nor in the nights that followed, I just knew I needed to leave the city before the... the need, overwhelmed me." Yynnos fell quiet again, this time for a while, and Mels decided to slowly stand up and sit on the bed's edge, close to Yynos. To his relief, she seemed to relax.

"I think I know what this is," he said, turning to Christi as she sat on the bed as well. "You... have something inside of you that I think you were meant to pass to the prince. If you did, it would have Corrupted him." He watched her expression, which did not change. "If you let us, we could remove it."

"Really?" she said, her eyes like that of a puppy's. "I... thank you. Thank you." She finally let go of her cloak, the tension in the room no longer so heavy. "How?"

"Well..." Christi said, recognizing the next awkward step. "We will need you to... expose your chest."

"Excuse me?" she said, in a tone that betrayed the trouble she seem to be in moments ago.

"That, entity that Mels described," Christi explained. "It seemed to be lodged in your chest. We will have to remove it."

The pause this time was more awkward than tense, and Mels could swear, even in the darkness of the room, that her fur-covered cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Uum, ok," she said, as she sat up and slowly pried her cloak, leaving her simple, shoulderless dress exposed. She then began to slowly ease her top over her breasts, eventually exposing her nipples for a moment before covering them with her hands. "That warmth is greatest in between my breasts, so I think it might be there. Just... be quick."

Mels allowed Christi to approach first as placed her hand on Yynos' sternum. As began to whisper under her breath, a golden glow like before in the prince's chambers began to pour from her hand. Everything seemed to be going smoothly until both girls suddenly screamed, and Mels felt a wave of energy pass through him. 

That's it, he thought, and wordlessly, he got close enough to place his hand over Christi's. Like before he felt like someone was tugging away from him, and began to pull. The room was filled with grunts of effort from all three of them, but the thing in Yynos' chest was strong. If Aylala was here...

And then, a warm glow filled Mels' chest. Mels recognized it instantly, and let it take over him. He silenced his grunts and it was as if he was unsheathing a sword. In an instant, both he and Christi fell backward as a boom sounded in the room, along with a yell from the owlith. Mels' eyes were open the entire time and held out in front of him exactly what he expected.

A parasite, just like in the prince, floating in a golden orb. 

"How... did you do that?" Christi said between gasps. It was then that Mels realized that he held the parasite in his hands alone while she looked on.

"I-I'm not sure. It was like I became possessed. Not like Corruption, but something else," Mels tried to explain. It was then he felt soft lips against his cheek, over and over again.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Yynos said, her voice now bubbly and full of energy. It was like she was a completely different person as she attacked Mels' face with kisses. It was then that he remembered that she was topless. "It's like a weight just came off me! I don't know how I could repay you!" 

"Well, I mean, it was the both of us, not just me," Mels said, now suddenly awkward as the warmth left him. "And there's no need to repay us. Really."

"Are you absolutely sure?" she said, her voice suddenly husky. "I don't mind."

"Really, it's fine," Mels said, looking at Christi who was holding back giggles. He handed the parasite to her, at which she waved it out of existence. Mels began to stand up as Yynos let go of his neck. To his surprise, the soft glow of the rising sun began to show through the windows. Mels watched through the window, and took a deep breath as he realized:

The ordeal has only just begun.