A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was immediately hit with the warmth of a roaring fireplace. The room she stepped into was just as opulent as the rest of the palace, with the exception that this room was in fact, not made of ice. The elaborate chandelier, full bookcases, bear rug, lounging furniture, and full poster bed were made of the material one would expect. The room itself seemed to be drenched in a dark, mahogany wood rather than smooth ice. It was certainly made for comfort. If it wasn't for the shirtless man reading in front of the hearth.

His back was facing her but Aylala recognized the flowing dark hair and pointed ears. The energy emanating from him was intense. Nevertheless, she relaxed as the man slowly turned to face her, looking at her with pitch-black, marble-like eyes.

"My my, would you look at this," he said, his voice sweet as chocolate. As he closed his book, the doors swung closed behind her, yet she maintained eye contact. "My brother is more generous than I thought. It's been centuries since I've been with an owlith."

As he stood up and walked to the bedside, Aylala got a better look at him. He stood just as tall as his ice-skinned brother. He was pale-skinned like Ythli, yet she could see the flush of blood on his skin. He was dressed in a black toga-like dress, with cuts along the side to expose his legs. Glittering, golden chains wrapped along his belly and legs, and similarly his ears were pierced several times. Onyx bracelets adorned his ankles and wrists, and all but three fingers had rings. It was certainly the attire of royalty, yet the styles she recognized were from paintings and tapestries, depicting events thousands of years old.

Aylala suddenly caught herself staring at the exposed legs and partly exposed chest and looked up to meet his lustful gaze. He slowly, intentionally licked his pink lips, and again, the resulting arousal went straight to her loins. Still, she proudly looked forward.

"I am not a gift for you, Ythlan," she said confidently. "You've been a prisoner of your brother for over 2000 years, yet I've found Corruption that leads back to you. More specifically, your demonic master."

"Partner," he corrected, opening his bedside drawer and retrieving a bottle of whiskey. A small glass made of ice formed in his other hand and he poured. "I've made sure that that ancient deal left me my freedom. Would you like a drink?"

Aylala remained silent, and he shrugged in response, taking a sip of his drink. "I spent centuries fucking my way through Asisai until my prudish brother sought it fit to imprison me. Are you certain what you found wasn't simply... residue?"

At that final word, Aylala noticed the outline of his cock in his dress. It was bigger than Ythli's. She shook her thoughts away before they could come to a conclusion.

"Does the name ‘Lady Evette' mean anything to you?" Ythlan simply shook his head at the question. "She was the one who delivered a Corrupting parasite to Prince Lanmaine. If not for my intervention, he would have stayed in a coma, and King Lanmond would have sought blood from Erasoris."

Ythlan leaned against the drawer and yawned. "Forgive me, owlith, but it would be impossible for me to care less about human politics. Do you have a point you're getting to?"

"My point," Aylala spat with venom, "is that that parasite led to an immensely powerful demon. I wasn't able to glean much, but I know it made a deal with you."

"And you want to know his name?"

"Not ‘his.' ‘It.' "

"If you think that, then you clearly don't appreciate the power a Miasma wields," Ythlan said, standing up straight. "With the right deal, they could overthrow Nymphs and Idols alike."

"Do you plan to withhold the information I need?" Aylala said smartly, allowing herself to smirk. "What bargaining power do you have, sealed in here?"

"That's simple," he said, setting down his now empty drink. "A warm body for me to fuck."

Aylala was tempted to raise her eyebrows in response, but her focus was suddenly on his cock, forming a bulge in his dress as it began to grow erect. He spread his legs to give a clearer view, attempting to seduce her.

"You're powerful, clearly," he started, taking slow steps toward her. "And quite knowledgeable. Yet like all mortals, you fail even to begin to understand what Corruption can do."

With each he took step she felt a heat coming off of him, giving warmer and warmer. It was arousal, and it threatened to overwhelm her mind. "You've seen what it can do to the body, playing with it like a puppet. There wouldn't be an inch of you that wouldn't be under its wanton control. But it's so much more than that."

Aylala removed her cloak to reveal her silver mage outfit, and she started groping her body. They didn't break eye contact as Ythlan continued. "It will drown your mind, not just in pleasure, but in the secrets. Secrets and knowledge that would drive your mortal mind mad with lust. You want to know what I know?"

He stood right in front of her, looking down into her eyes, savoring her rapid breaths on his chin. He smirked as he snapped his fingers, and his robes fell away like ashes in the wind. The golden chains remained, however, adorning his naked body. His semi-hard cock hangs between them, dripping pre.

Suddenly, he reached out and took Aylala's neck in his hand. "Then you'll have to treat my cock like your new god," he said with a dark chuckle. He didn't choke her, but he kept a tight grip on her neck as he brought her forward to lick her face, before proceeding to shove his tongue down her throat. Aylala could not resist as he kissed her deeply and she was pulled against his chest. His free hand wandered along her back and down to her butt as he continued to devour her muzzle.

He was just distracted enough that Aylala was able to gingerly grab the wrist of the hand on her neck. She grabbed it and squeezed, and Ythlan recoiled as if he was burned, yet she did not let go. He looked down to see the glowing sigil of the House on her abdomen, and for the first time since they met, he looked at her with a hint of anger and worry.

"Oh, is that all?" she said, using her magic to unwrap the ribbon from her wrist to then wrap around his, the runes glowing bright gold. When he kissed her, there was more than a battle of tongues, but also a battle of wills, Corruption and Holy magic pushing against one another. And Aylala won. Barely.

"You teasing bit-" he started before he was suddenly suspended a few feet off the ground, his hands raised above his head.

"Now now, don't pout. It's been how long since you've been with someone?" she said, as her clothes unwrapped themselves, baring her nude form to the ancient being. Her massive breasts sagged a little but remained perky, her nipples pointing proudly at him, and her inner thighs were lightly drenched. She cocked her wide hips as she continued to taunt. "I think you should be grateful."

With a flick of her wrist, she flung Ythlan onto the bed on his back, and when he began to speak, the ribbon wrapped around her other arm flew through the air to gag him. Ayala kept him still, hands above his head and legs spread as she walked up to the bed to straddle him.

"If it's any consolation, your cock will be the third largest I've ever ridden," she said with a wide grin as she straddled him. She took a moment to caress his chest and abs, playing with the golden chains on his body. Looking into his dark eyes which burned with fury, she spat in her right hand and began to give him a hand job. She made sure to pump her hand up and down, encasing the entirety of his dick in a sheen coat of spit. Soon his cock was fully erect to a full foot and more pre-poured from its head, and Aylala was quick to mix it with her spit. For minutes on end, she took immense pleasure in both the squelching sounds of her handjob and the way Ythlan's chest rose and fell as he breathed.

"Poor Ythlan, it really has been so long hasn't it?" she snarked, not stopper her hand as his cock began to twitch. "Then for your sake, you better hold out as long as possible."

When she let go of him, she nearly giggled at how his cock stood up straight like a pillar, twitching occasionally, pre-cum flowing like a fountain. She lifted herself above him and aimed his cock to press against her lower lips. Without breaking eye contact, she plunged herself onto him. She was unashamed as she let out a satisfied moan, even if his cock was only halfway in.

Not good enough she thought as she leaned forward onto his chest, getting closer to his face. Ythlan was clearly putting a lot of effort into making sure his pleasure wasn't obvious to her. That only motivated her to gasp and moan louder as pumped herself up and down, slowly inching the rest of his cock into her pussy. The sigil on her womb was glowing brighter and brighter as she worked on his cock until she finally made it to the base. Aylala made a show of groping her body and breasts as both heaved with her breathing, as his cock filled her to the brim. Ythlan remained silent behind his gag.

"Come on, Ythlan," she said, leaning down close enough to nearly kiss as she took his head in her hands. "I think you've resisted for long enough." And with that, she began to ride his cock in earnest. Her hips were a blur as she only raised herself a few inches before bringing her pussy down onto his crotch, enveloping his dick over and over again. Though the pleasure from their mating was not to be ignored, the warmth of their warring magic became more and more prominent in her body.

Just as before when they kissed, his and her magic fought against one another as they fucked, the smacking of wet flesh becoming white noise in her mind. As her riding entered a rhythm, she concentrated her magic, banging repeatedly against walls in his mind. It was a slow process, but she began to make cracks in his defenses.

She did not let up as she rode him harder, taking a gamble and letting up a bit of her magic to allow him to thrust his hips into her. He did not hesitate as he pumped to her her own hips, and her pleasure doubled. Obviously he was experienced, but she could not let up as she continue to try and infiltrate his mind. As she hoped the walls in his find began to fall faster and faster. And for the first time that night, he allowed himself to groan from behind his gag.

He's about to cum she guessed as she stopped her own movement, allowing Ythlan to bounce her on his cock. It was a delicate balance of pleasure and magic, and she herself was close to climaxing. Despite that, she did not let up as she made one final push in his mind, and she successfully broke through. At that exact same moment, he hilted himself inside her, filling her as much as he could as he came. Aylala, similarly, let her pleasure fill her from head to toe as she also came.

It was only a few moments in reality, but, now locked together, their minds and magic dragged out time as she was filled with visions. As well as his voice.

You play with power beyond your comprehension he said. An eye behind a wall of red crystal.

You may be able to resist me . A man with six glowing eyes, wrapped in shadow.

Resist my Corruption . A dead tree, its branches alive with purple fire.

But eventually, you will fail . A nude woman wrapped in black tendrils.

And everyone around you will succumb. Another woman in a dress of purple flames.

To lust and madness. A dark hand reaching out.

Those closest to you, those you've sworn to protect. A fair-skinned woman.

Will find true pleasure in Corruption. The same woman, sinking into black water.

Starting with her. The face of Christi as black tendrils wrapped around her and gagged her. Her face twisted with pleasure.

And Aylala's eyes opened in shock and fear.

Mels dreaded the silence as he and Christi rode their deer alongside one another. They causally rode along a dirt road, flanked by tall fields of wheat on each side. Occasionally they would see a distant farmer working the fields, but otherwise, it was a lonely road.

And try as he might, Mels could not take his eyes off of Christi.

Her wavy, golden hair flowed behind her elegantly. Her full breasts bounced delightfully in her top, and her bare midriff glistened wonderfully in the afternoon sun. Mels was no doubt embarrassed at how much he was ogling her, even if it wasn't the first time, yet he couldn't stop. Luckily, she didn't make a comment, as she simply smirked and enjoyed his gaze on her body.

What am I doing? he asked himself, thinking back to their escape from Caphina. It has only been a few hours, but they moved and rode fast, and now they were miles and miles from the city walls. They had fled through an underground tunnel that went from underneath the Midnight Stallion to a cave in a forest that bordered the city. It must've been temporary as it collapsed behind him, and the two of them took the deer stationed outside of the cave and galloped as long as they could, putting an immense distance between them and whatever guards were chasing him.

And during all of that, though Christi was eager to talk and instruct their escape, Mels didn't say a word. He worried his mind with Stotian's advice and his own awkwardness. They were surely out of danger, and once they reached Kelna in a few days, they could return back to normal.

As I continue to bottle up my feelings he thought grimly. He tried to find any topic to talk about, but it all seem to pale in the face of both his pining and his worry for Aylala. He hadn't realized it at the time, but he recognized the sigil as being part of a network of sigils he read that were spread across Asisai, allowing members of the house to move quickly throughout the kingdoms. Even still, he was more worried that she would simply come back and announce that he was ready to join the House. Everything was moving so fast, how could I-

"Ok Mels," Christi said with an exasperated sigh. "This has gone on long enough."

"What has...?" he started, watching her pull her mount to a stop and mirroring her.

"This...silence. I swear you haven't breathed since we left the tavern. I know I'm enchanting, but there has to be something else on your mind."

She smiled at him, but it wasn't a challenge. It wasn't her taunting him into making a dirty joke like a thousand times before. She smiled as a close, kind, caring friend. And it made his heart flutter.

He wants to be with her.

Now or never he thought, closing his eyes to take a deep breath. "Christi, I-"

He stopped as he heard a body hit the dusty road. Opening his eyes, he saw Chrsiti laying on her side, twitching in the dirt.

"Christi?!" he blurted out, jumping off his mount and crouching beside her. He laid her flat on his back. Her eyes were wide open despite the fall and her rapid breaths were raspy. He cradled her head in his hands and angled it toward him, looking across her body for any injury but found none. Her skin was immaculate.

"Aw, fuck me," she said between gasps, giggling even. Mels, to put it lightly, was befuddled and didn't know what to do with his hands.

"Christi, what's wrong? Is it poison? Magic?" Mels was frantic, standing up and unstrapping a pouch of water from his deer's saddle. He put it to her lips and let her take a few gulps. She gasped as she finished, placing a sweaty hand on his wrist.

"Don't worry, Melsie," she said. "You're gonna like this. But you probably should bring me to Aylala."

"What, Aylala? Why her? Can she help you?"

And then the sound of ripping clothes echoed in the air. He avoided looking before, but he looked down at a small rip in her top, exposing more of her cleavage. He gulped as he realized her breasts grew nearly an entire cup size.

"Uh, Christi?" Mels said nervously.

"It's gonna be ok Melsie," she said, gingerly holding his hand. "I think I'll be gone for a while, but Aylala will be able to find a way to bring me back."

With a sudden strength, she pulled him towards her and brought his ear close to whisper.

"I believe in you."

And then she moaned loudly straight in her ear. He quickly stood up and saw her eyes begin to glow in faint, purple flashes. And suddenly everything became clear as the air around her suddenly became heavy.

Corruption .

Another rip sounded in the air, and Christi's breasts grew suddenly, completely tearing through her top. Mels watched as they didn't stop growing, and miraculously remained perky and tear-shaped. Even as they grew bigger than her head. Looking down at the rest of her body, he saw the rest of her follow suit. Her growing hips pushed against her shorts, creating tears as her hourglass figure became more exaggerated. Even her thighs became thicker, and though he couldn't see it, he guess that her ass was expanding as well.

"Melsie?" At Christi's voice, he whipped his head toward her face. He noticed that even her lips swelled like they were bee-stung, leaving a small, enticing gasp. "Like, where am I?"

Simply put, Mels was stunned, watching her heaving body, causing her humongous, near-exaggerated bust to jiggle.

In spite of the whole situation, he couldn't deny that her body now seemed to be made for sex. As his cock began to harden in his pants, he reminded himself of what Christi said.

Bring me to Aylala. I believe in you.

You're gonna like this.

Suddenly, a familiar warmth filled his belly, and his mind was suddenly filled with clarity, even as Christi gasped and pleased on the ground before him. He took a deep, meditative breadth. He could feel the energy flow from his belly down to his toes and out through his fingertips. Everything became clear.

We don't have much time before Christi's fully gone he thought as reached down to pull the transformed Christi onto her feet. She made no effort to stop herself from flopping onto Mels' chest, crushing him with her breasts.

"Oh my gawd, Melsie!" she said with her new, ditzy voice. "My new boobs are so sensitive!" And she proudly rubbed her inflated chest and nipples against Melsie, gasping and moaning.

Mels did not react as he pushed her lightly off him, brain in overdrive. If we're going to follow Aylala, we'll have to use the same sigil network . He looked at the topless figure of Christi, who at the moment was bouncing her breasts in her hands. Hopefully, I'll be able to channel enough energy by myself. He looked to the empty road in front of them, gauging in big enough for the sigil. Inexplicably, he could perfectly recall the image of the sigil Aylala made back at the tavern. The ribbons on his arm came alive with magic and began to draw the sigil in the dirt. Slowly, but surely,

Christi gave him a small scare as she came up behind him. She giggles playfully. "Wow, You're like, soooo talented, Melsie!" She says, staring in awe. She took one of his outstretched arms and sandwiched it between her breasts. Despite the strange magic granting him stoic energy, he could not deny how uncomfortable this whole situation is. He could only imagine what Christi is going through, being slowly corrupted as her old mind becomes more and more distant. He quickened his work, feeling Christi's eyes closely staring at it.

Eventually, he finishes, and Christi claps vigorously. Already he can feel magical energy pouring out of his body and into the sigil as it glows. Like a possessed man, he steps into the circle, and like a puppet on strings, Christi follows.

"Hold on tight Christi, I've never done this spell before," he states calmly in a monotone.

"Sure thing Melsie!" she responds, instantly attaching himself to his front, grinding against him. "Hey, isn't it cute that our names match? Melsie and Christi! Christi and Melsie!"