A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... never mind," he said, as she continue to grind her topless body against him, and suddenly felt her breasts somehow grow ever so slightly. It would be weird to admit, but Mels felt his energy grow with his arousal. He tried not to question it as she channeled more and more energy, and soon the pair was surrounded by a waterfall of golden magic, wind whipping at his cloak. In his mind, he concentrated the magic into a single point, and he felt his body rush upward like it became the wind itself. With a quickly fading boom, he and Christi teleported.

In an instant, his body reformed, and the first thing he felt was the warmth of Chrisit's nearly nude body against him, tightening. She had stopped grinding and instead shivered. He soon began to see why, as his vision focuses and he sees the ice cave surrounding him. Instinctually he held her body closer to warm them both, being reminded that she was wearing nothing but ripping bottoms and a loincloth.

"Melsie, it's so cold," she said softly.

"I'm sorry, Christi, I didn't know the sigil came here," he said, and with ease, picked her up by her legs, supporting her against him, dully noting that she was a bit heavier thanks to her new bust. Her runic wraps flew from his arms and wrapped around her. With them, he performed two spells, one to support her with levitation and another to warm her shivering body, with his own body as well as cloak doing the same. It was certainly an awkward position, but he felt the corruption weighing on the both of them, they had to move fast.

With sudden adrenaline, he jogged out of the cave, using one arm to support her. She buried her head in her neck, and he was certain that she was battling her own mind, against the Corruption. He was filled with determination to help her.

As he exited the cave onto the snow, he came up to the cliff and looked down into the valley. He studied the frozen lake below, and he was bewildered as he wondered how to get down the cliff. Suddenly we were filled with the same, burning energy, but it felt... not his own? He glanced at Christi, who was tense in his arm.

"Christi?"

In a flash the two of them were engulfed in golden fire, his body becoming lighter than air. Seconds later he manifested, and he was so caught off guard his spell faltered, and he caught her in both of his arms. Looking behind them he saw the cliff rise above him, he saw a trail of embers leading from the cliff they once stood. He looked back at the woman in his arms, smiled, and cast his two spells once again.

He didn't know exactly where he was going, but he sprinted across the surface of the ice in a straight line. As he did, he felt her breasts grow slightly again, and he sprinted faster. All he could see was the flat, pristine surface of the frozen lake, yet he continued running.

Aylala, where the fuck are you? Please, Christi needs you. I need you.

Several feet in front of him, a figure quickly emerged from beneath the surface. Mels managed to barely skid to a halt, stopping about a foot in front of him. The figure stood a full three feet above Mels and Christi, nude and chiseled like an ice sculpture. He looked down at the pair with a solemn expression.

"Who are you?" Mels asked sternly. The figure did not move, merely glancing at his feet, clearly deep in thought. Eventually, however, he looked back at them.

"Ythli. And, I'm sorry."

"Why? What is this place?"

Ythli merely sighed. "It was my responsibility to make sure my brother couldn't hurt anyone. I shouldn't let her in." He was more talking to himself than to Mels and Christi.

"What are you talking about? Did you happen to see an owlith pass through here?"

Ythli picked up his head at that question. "You know the silver mage, nymphling?" Mels simply nodded. "She... I... my brother and I, we're Heirs, direct descendants of the ancient nymphs. Not a drop of human blood in us. Long ago my brother made a deal with a demon to escape our father's grasp, and with it, swore to sleep with and corrupt everyone in Asisai. It is now my sole responsibility to contain his dangerous magic. But that silver mage..."

Mels was a tad overwhelmed by the new information but remained determined. "That silver mage. She's with your brother, right now?"

Ythli looked at them with a neutral look. "I will let you in, only because my brother has been weakened, and unable to affect you or the girl. Take the silver mage and leave as quickly as possible. I will guide you." Mels nodded in affirmation, and Ythli sank into the ice. A moment later a rumble shook Mels and Christi. He heard her whimper.

"It's ok, we're almost there," he said to her in the most caring voice he could manage. Stairs formed in the ice, and he quickly climbed down them. When he reached the bottom, he stopped in place to observe the palace-like hallways of ice. He stood there confused for a moment before feeling a cool wind push at him from behind. Confidence washed over Mels as she ran down the hallways. He let himself be guided through the palace of ice, sprinting and not even noticing the strange magic fading from his body.

He and Christi were led to double doors. Mels reached out to open them, but they swung open, revealing a disheveled owlith.

"Aylala?" Mels blurted out, but she said nothing, walking past them. He looked into the dark room behind her, glimpsing the figure of a nude man on the bed before the doors closed.

"Mels, is Christi...?" she asked, before taking his cloak to expose Christi's expanded body. She gasped and began to pace back in forth.

"Aylala, what happened?" Mels asked simply, not a hint of anger in his voice.

"Mels, I-I made a mistake. I didn't lie, I needed information on our demon but..." pacing, pacing, pacing. "Our minds melded together, and he couldn't touch me but, you... Christine..." pacing, pacing pacing. "I-I never meant to harm you or Christi harm's way, I just-"

Mels grabbed her arm, stopping her in her tracks. They looked into each other's eyes, standing there in comfortable silence. Mels wanted to scream, to rant at her, accuse her of Corrupting Christi, but he simply caressed her arm. That strange magic, he felt it flow from himself into her arm, and he was suddenly overwhelmed with her guilt. And yet, he also felt her will and determination.

"Christi needs your help," Mels said simply.

"Mels, you're..." she said, utterly stunned. Then she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. We don't have much time." She stepped away from them and she began to use her magic to carve a sigil in the icy floor. "I can't fix her by myself, but I think I know someone who can help." In seconds the complex sigil was complete, and the both of them stepped into the center. It was then that Mels realized that Christi was asleep against him, yet still whimpering. He held her tightly as a golden glow filled the hallway.

When Mels opened his eyes he saw a small village in the distance as they stood in a gazebo-like structure. It was situated on a grassy hill, and they were surrounded by trees with white petals falling from their branches. The structure was elegantly designed, complete with a marble bust of a voluptuous woman. He did not question it when Aylala walked out of the structure and started to search the trees. When he stepped out into the light of the fading sun, he similarly looked above him, until he felt Aylala's hand plopped on his shoulder. She turned him back towards the gazebo, pointing at its roof. Sitting there, cross-legged and eating a delicious-looking apple was a nymphling, looking no older than twenty-two years old, wrapped in colorful robes, his messy dark hair obscuring his amber eyes.

"Hey there Aylala," he said cheerfully, taking another bite of his apple. "Long time no see."