A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 05

Story Info
Mels and Aylala get unconventional help for Christi.
4.5k words
4.76
1.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - The Road of Whores

AN: Just a quick disclaimer, there are no sex scenes in this chapter, though sexy things will still happen.

Whatever the nymphling was saying, it flew right over Mels' head. All he could focus on was the near-naked Christi he was cradling, her bare, enormous chest rubbing against his. Though he tried to focus on the Corruption that made it so. Her whimpers, they were...

Mels didn't let himself let himself finish the thought. Instead, he brought himself back to reality. He and Aylala were walking uphill through a forest of blossoming trees, following the Nymphling who introduced himself as Pagwyn, and he never seemed to stop talking after that.

"... and after he left, she would just not stop talking about you, even with cum coming out her nose..."

When Mels asked about him, Aylala had said that he knew some people that would be their best bet, that they were part of a movement of some sort. They couldn't take Christi to the House of Sorisancta because when Aylala connected to Ythli, the Corruption meant for her latched onto Christi through her memory. It would require isolation before it could be properly exorcised, and Pagwyn's people apparently have the resources to do so.

"... you know, you're still the only owlith whose tits I've seen. I've met a few others, especially this cute one with brown fur, but...

She seemed embarrassed to say it out loud, who exactly they were, but at this point Mels didn't care. He'd only wish this nymphling would walk a bit faster and try less to sway his hips at the both of them, letting his colorful robes flap about. It felt like they were walking for nearly half an hour, and with every step he felt himself hug Christi tighter to his body. Clearly he's not in a rush Mels thought bitterly, a thought punctuated by Christi nuzzling into his neck. Looking down at her, Mels tried to will away the realization that, if he were to confess to her now, she would be all over him. But it wouldn't be Christi. And so he could only hope that whatever these people could do would bring her back.

And then I'll be able to say it to her.

"And, we're here!" Pagwyn announced, turning back to face the trio. He stood with his arms outstretched as if he were onstage. When Mels came to a stop, he was confused, looking past him but seeing nothing but an old well.

"You sure she's here?" Aylala asked. Mels looked at her, at first befuddled, but seeing a genuine, caring look on her face.

He turned back to Pagwyn, who was smiling kindly and who sat on the edge of the well. "Yeah," he said.

He fell backward into the well without another word. Despite being annoyed at the nymphling up to that point, Mels winced and took a step forward. He got even more worried having not heard any noise coming from the well. He looked back to Aylala for a reaction but she simply walked up the well, stopping to look back at Mel's.

"There's no need to worry, Melyssi. I promise," she said calmly.

"Why?" Mels asked. "What's down there?" Aylala didn't answer, but instead looked down at her feet for a moment, before stepping over the well's edge and falling in. This time Mels ran up to the well with Christi in his arm. Looking into the well, he realized just how deep it was, and he could only see a faint, pink light seemingly dozens of feet down.

Aylala is not stupid Mels thought as he hesitated to step over the edge, looking down at the corrupted Christi. But she still feels guilty. If help for Christi is down this well, then I have to follow. At that rationalization, Mels took a deep breath and he confidently stepped up to the edge. He paused for only a moment, securing Christi in his spell and arm, as he hopped in straight as an arrow.

Despite the long fall and the rushing wind in his ears and braids, he felt a sense of calm as he continued down the well. A few seconds later he felt himself slowing as he is engulfed in a soft cloud of pink light. The strange cloud was made of the chittering sounds of flapping, dragonfly wings, and strangely, giggling women. Yet he didn't question it as he was lowered into a wide-open area at the bottom of the well. Looking around, Mels found himself in a large cavern, the ceiling wrapped in vines and roots, sunlight filtering through a hole by the well's exit.

Eventually, the cloud lowered him into a large pool of water that sat calmly at the bottom of the cavern. The cloud didn't immediately disperse, however, as he felt his body get engulfed further, the giggling becoming louder and now feeling what felt like tiny kisses across his skin. All over, even under his clothes.

Particularly his pants.

"Come on girls, let him go," Mels heard Pagwyn say, and at his command the cloud dispersed into small balls of light, most of which floated into the ceiling, giving the cavern a warm glow along with the sun. With the strange cloud gone, he got a better view of the cavern, as he stood near the edge of a large pool, bordering a moss-covered floor that stretched to both directions in front of him, almost like a road. Most interestingly the cavern was significantly populated, both with people sitting in groups on the moss floor talking and laughing, and a few swimming in the pool. Wherever they were, it was bustling like a tavern. Looking forward, he saw Aylala and Pagwyn standing on the shore looking at him and smiling.

"What were those-" Mels began stepping forward, before feeling something move around in the crotch of his pants. As the thing began to give tiny kisses along his cock, Mels reached into his pants and grasped the tiny figure of a woman.

"Pixies. And they seem to like you already, lucky bastard," he answered tongue-in-cheek. The tiny, pink-skinned woman that Mels held out in front of him was no more than six inches tall. Even still, the size of her breasts and butt were outright comical, shaped like perfect spheres. Its figure was complimented by a skinny waist and flowing purple lines tattooed along its skin. Her silver hair fell down to her knees, and her moth-like wings were still against her back.

Mels didn't know how to react, but the pixie did, giggling and blowing him a kiss, as she began to flap her wings. He let her go, and her tattoos glowed brightly, surrounding her in pink light like her fellow pixies, flying away to the ceiling to join them. When Mels looked back to Pagwyn, who was smirking, he felt a pertinent question burning on his tongue:

"What is this place?"

Pagwyn looked back at Aylala, who met his gaze with a nod, and he turned back to Mels with a bright grin.

"This? This is the Road of Whores!"

Whatever comment Mels could think up died in his throat as he climbed out of the pool. "The what?"

Pagwyn turned to Aylala again. "Maybe it's best if you explained, Aylala," he said, who turned to walk along the moss-covered shore, gesturing them to follow.

"You embarrass me, little Pagwyn," she said with a giggle, though she stifled it when she saw Mels' face, mixed with confusion and worry. "Well, see, the Road of Whores, as they call it, is a sort of movement that's said to infect all corners of Asisai. They mock politics, ignore borders, and gather all races for the sake of one goal."

"TO FUCK!" Pagwyn shouted, loud enough to cause an echo. The crowd gathered in the cave produced laughs and whoops.

"...Yes," Aylala confirmed as they continue to walk. "They see history as a long record of lust-filled, wanton magic. Stories of scandalous kings and queens, heroes who were equal parts warrior and tramp. Magic, creatures, artifacts, and ruins, seemingly designed to achieve sexual ecstasy. They wish to indulge in it all."

"Correct," Pagwyn said proudly. "And as a Canary, it is my job to point would-be-heroes and adventuring parties in the right direction."

"That..." Mels said, trying to absorb everything that was being said. It seemed so surreal. "Why are we here?" Having heard what his owlith mentor said, he started to notice oddities among the diverse crowd in the cave. The people swimming in the river were completely nude, and they rubbed up against each other more often than not. A smokey, rainbow haze crawled along the walls of the cavern, produced by groups smoking out of overly designed pipes. He unfortunately made eye contact with an old, wirey man with a long gray beard. His robe was opened to expose his chest, and his head was resting on the cavern wall, crushing his pointed hat. Mels then noticed bulging, writhing objects in the crotch of his pants and quickly looked away. This place, I don't-

"Melyssi," Aylala said, placing a hand on Mels' shoulder, stopping them both. She looked down at him with a soft, assuring expression. "Trust me when I say I wouldn't have let Christi's fate up to chance. I know it's... unorthodox, but they share knowledge and magic that allude many, and I promise you, they are our best chance for eliminating her Corruption."

"And don't worry," Pagwyn said, coming up from behind Aylala. "Mama Mizoleta will know exactly what to do. She's legendary." They both waited for Mels to respond, watching the worry slowly melt from his face. With another look to Christi, who remained whimpering and moaning against his chest, he met Aylala's gaze.

"Are you sure... Mama Mizoleta can help her?" he asked, almost pleading with Aylala.

"I'm certain," she said assuredly, as she put a comforting hand on Christi's back.

"Come on, no time to waste," Pagwyn said, and Mels believed him when he began to jog further into the cavern. They followed behind him, turning a corner where the water ended. Here, deeper in the cavern, the light of the sun was replaced by a mix of pixie light and small, floating flames. The crowd in this section of the cavern seemed to be more busy, a churning machine of filling forms and exchanging books. In fact, the piles of books, chests, and crates piled up around them, and silver-scaled kobolds with black hair, dressed in simple fur clothing climbed up and down them methodically, occasionally pausing to look through them. In corner of the cave, a trio of a human, centaur, and owlith surrounded a busty kobold in glasses who was explaining something to them, referencing a map in her hands. Mels grew a small appreciation for this movement's sense of organized chaos.

"Be careful here," Pagwyn said as they traversed through the books and towards a circular passageway that appeared to be carved into the cave itself. It was just tall enough that Aylala didn't have to bend down, and just wide enough to allow Mels and Christi to pass through. It seemed more ideal for kobolds, and as they exited the passageway, he would confirm that to be true. They entered a wide open room, carved into a perfect circle. Over a dozen silver kobolds scurried around the room, carrying books, scrolls, and forms of all kinds. Though there were a few piles of books along the walls, the room was dominated mainly by a large pile of elaborately designed pillows and clothes. They came together to form something akin to a throne, and Mels immediately noticed the kobold atop it.

She sat with crossed legs, talking to a few kobolds gathered around her in an unfamiliar tongue. Like the other kobolds, she was silver-scaled, which gleamed in the light of the floating flames along with her tail and graying black hair. Though most of the others used skimpy, furred loincloths and brassieres to cover themselves, this kobold had only a simple loincloth, and strangely, the pelt of a fox wrapped around her neck to poorly covered her average bust. Bottles of colorful potions were strung around her waist, and a sheathed knife was wrapped around her right leg.

"Mama Mizoleta!" Pagwyn called out, confirming Mels' suspicion as the kobold atop the throne of pillows looked up.

"Pagwyn!" she responded. "I see found the ever-elusive Aylala. It's great to see you again, but unfortunately I have my attention splintered at the moment." She turned back to the kobolds around her, not even noticing Mels.

"Madam Mizoleta, please," Aylala responded. "It's Christine. She's been Corrupted."

The room suddenly became quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Mizoleta looked up, studying Mels and Christi, as if she was waiting for something.

"Mama, please," Mels pleaded. "She needs your help."

She studied them for another moment, before saying something in her native tongue to the kobolds around her. They scattered as they went around through the room, looking through the piles of books. The rest of the kobolds gathered around the trio as Pagwyn stood to the side, pushing them lightly towards the kobold matriarch. One reverently laid a pillow and blanket in front of them.

"Lay her down, gently," Mizoleta commanded, standing from her pillows. As Mels obeyed, he looked at her as she approached him, and was a bit stunned. He now got to appreciate her full figure, which could best be described as intensly callipygian. Her incredibly thick thighs and wide hips swayed and jiggled as her tail dragged on the ground behind her. When she turned to her aside to accept a small chest from another kobold, he confirmed that her rump was even bigger than Eonis's, a wobbling shelf of flesh that even in profile, sent shivers of arousal through his body. He caught himself staring and quickly looked down at Christi, which didn't help as he was reminded of her enormous, heaving chest, her stiff nipples pointing back up at him.

"Support her head, young nymphling," she said as she came up and squatted by Christi. Melyssi placed her head in his lap, cradling her in his hands. Her eyes were tightly shut, and droplets of sweat formed along her entire body as she panted.

Mels looked up to see Mizoleta mixing herbs and dirt in her hands, and handing them to Aylala, who used her magic to wrap the solution in sapling-like pouches. "Forgive my asking Aylala," Mizoleta said as she continued to work. "But you must remind me, what is her favorite smell?"

"Daisies," Mels blurted out, causing them both to turn their heads toward him. "Sh-She likes daisies. What are you doing, exactly?"

Mizoleta smiled and in her foreign tongue, called out to the gathered kobolds, and a few fled from the room. "As a performer of holy magic, she has a connection to the Lord of Silver Grass. We're reminding her of it. How long has she been corrupted?"

"I think an hour, maybe two?" As he answered, he felt Christi's breaths become raspier. "Is that a long time?"

"For anybody else," Aylala said confidently. "But Christi is strong."

"Indeed," Mizoleta confirmed. With Aylala's help, she placed three pouches of herb around her belly button, and another on her forehead. With a snap of her fingers, Aylala lit their tips, and Mels' nose was filled with their earthy scent. A pair of kobolds worked their way to Mizoleta, giving her daisy petals. She turned around to work in her chest, mixing various chemicals and herbs like a seasoned alchemist. Mels did his best to focus on Christi, but he still gave a few glances at her wobblining rear, her tail splitting her cheeksc like a thong. On one glance, Mizoleta met his eyes, and smirked.

She turns from the chest and produces a potion with the mixed daisies,, with incense sticks sticking through the neck. She places it near Christi's head and Aylala lights it. And all three - and the kobolds around them - watch and wait. The medicinal smells filled the air, nearly overwhelming, but Mels did not take her eyes off her as she continued to breath steadily, with her eyes clothes.

He did not know what compelled him, but he leaned down to her ear, and whispered: "Christi."

Suddenly a boom sounded in the air, gust of wind slicing through the room, even estinquishing some of the floating frames. A heavy, familiar energy weighed on everyone there, causing some the kobolds to whimper even. Christi's eyes opened wide, having turned completely black.

"MELSIE!" she screamed. "PLEASE, FUCK ME DADDY! STICK YOUR COCK IN MY TINY, WET PUSSY! I'M JUST A DUMB CUMSLUT! USE MY HOLES, USE ME" Her whole body heaved as if something in her stomach was trying to escape, causing the herb pouches to fall off his body. Purple lines started to form on her abdomen, and a small puddle began to form on te ground under her rear, her inner thighs covered in moisture. Her breasts even began to start lactating, and a small, purple light eminating in her chest.

"MELS!" Aylala managed to shout over the writhing Christi, and he was snapped out of his shock. He and the owlith placed a hand on each of her temples. A golden glow began to emit from their hands. Her soft whispers, though of uninteligilbe, were heard in his head. Despite the chaos, he was able to focus, and, as he felt energy course from him into her. Her writhing eventually slowed and her body became still, though the purple symbol remained on her belly. Her breathing became steady again and her eyes closed. As the heavy energy eventually dispersed, everyone takes a deep breath.

"So thats your name, young nymphling," Mizoleta said in an attempt to cut the tension.

"I thought we were isolating the Corruption," he responded. "What the fuck was that?"

"Mels?"

Everyone looks down at Christi, who is now looking up at Mels and Aylala with silver eyes. Even her breasts, lips, and hips shrank to the mild hourglass figure they were before.

"Christi!" Mels made no effort to hide his excitement. "Ar-Are you ok? How do you feel? Are you still Corrupted?"

"Slow down Mels," she said, as she continues to gasp and wheeze. "I'm fine for now, but it's taking a lot of effor to-"

Her chest snapped up, and Mels sees her eyes change to purple. "Melsie! Please, I'm not a meanie, I pwomise! I'll be a good girl, I'll be your-"

Christi relaxes again. Back to silver eyes. "...A lot of effort to hold her in. It-its a lot."

Mels gulped as he continue to look into her eyes. "Ok. Ok, do... um is there anything we can do?"

Christi looked up at him, and for the first time in what seemed like days, she smiled kindly at him. "Do you remember when I said you're gonna like what happens next?" Mels, confused but assured, nods. "I-"

She draws in breadth. Her eyes shift purple. "I need you Melsie-poo! I'm nothing but an dumb slut, I only exist to please you! I wanna be your toy, to use however you want, pwetty pwease let me!"

"Mels, move your hands," Aylala commanded, and Mels hesitated for the moment as he tried to think though what both Christis were saying. No, only one Christi. There' s no way she would say all that otherwise. As Mels continue to ponder, Aylala uses her holy magic to seemingly put Christi to sleep as she began to breath softly.

"Melyssi, she told you that you enjoy her being corrupted?" Aylala asks in belief.

"No, of couse not!" he retorted, though he hesitates, nervously scratching his neck. "Well, she did say 'you're gonna like this,' like she knew she...well..."

"Become a nymphomaniac with breasts twice the size of melons?" Mizoleta finished. Mels was too embarrassed to answer, looking back down at Christi. "Mels, trust me when I say that I've been around and seen worse. And from the way she talks about you, now and before, I believe Aylala and I have come to same conclusion on how to help her."

Mels glances between the both of them, wearing a skeptical expression. "Really, how?"

"Reconciliation," Aylala answered simply. "Its a concept that's seldom brought up by the House, as they would rather exorcise all trace of Corruption out of someone. Its a rare situation in which a person could, in effect, balance out their Corrupted and non-Corrupted personalities, finding a middle point between extremes."

Mels outright shook his head at her explanation. "You're serious?"

"She is," Mizoleta said. "And from what I understand, it rarely works. It requires a deep knowledge and understanding of the Corrupted person's thoughts and feelings."

12