A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Mels reached the gazebo, stepping onto the marble, he was met with a gloriously arousing sight of two pussies, encased in thong-like underwear, rubbing against each other.

Tearing focus away from such a beautiful sight, he drank in the whole scene. The two women, lying on soft-looking blankets, writhed against each other. Though he could not see from this angle, he could guess that they were passionately kissing one another from how their moans were staggered by smacking wet lips. It sounded as if they were trying to devour each other's tongues.

Mels delighted in the fact that they didn't seem to notice him yet, and simply enjoyed the sight of two sets of thighs and rumps increasingly getting damp. The woman on top's ass especially was delightfully giant and round, wobbling back and forth as they made out. He let his eyes drift over her back to her wavy, golden hair, and to his surprise, just now recognized her. And he couldn't help but smile.

"Ooohh Christiii," he sang, causing her to stop. She sat up and turned around, and as he expected, he was met with bright, purple eyes, and a pair of large, pillowy tits.

"Melsie! You made it!" she exclaimed, though she made no effort to stop her gyrating. "With you, here, we can totally make her cum her brains out!"

Now that Christi was sitting up, Mels got a better look at the woman beneath her. She like Christi was topless, her nipples stiff and erect. Her long black hair was splayed out beneath her, and she was looking misty-eyed at the gazebo's ceiling, tongue lolling out her mouth.

"W-why did you stop?" the woman whined. "Come on, fuck me, please!"

Hearing her voice, Mels recognized who she was. "Is that Lady Evette?" he asked as he stepped closer. Christi responded by furiously nodding her head. "So we're in her mind right now?"

Christi's eyes shifted silver. "You see that dead forest over there?" she asked, pointing across the river. "Guess what that is?"

He thought for a moment, trying to remember the time before he awoke here. "Corruption," he said.

"Mm-hmm. And we're here to purge it from her mind."

"So this is Reconciliation? I thought that only worked with those who knew each other closely."

Christi's eyes shifted purple, and she started to grope her own bust. "I mean, kinda? It's wike that, but more direct, I guess? Ugh, it's super, super hard to remember, but it's wike, we have to fuck the Corruption out of her!"

Mels scoffed at the explanation. "Seriously?"

Silver eyes. "Would I ever lie to you?" Mels playfully put a hand to his chin as if to ponder deeply. "Nevermind. Point is, we, as holy constructs in her subconscious, have to make her orgasm before the Corruption in her mind does."

Mels tried to find any hint of sarcasm in her words but found none as she smiled up at him. I should expect nothing less from the House he thought as he stepped behind the two women. He pulled off his pants, revealing his partially-hard cock, causing Christi to squeal. Jerking his cock, he got on his knees behind him, before pausing.

"Melsie-poo?" Christi asked, sensitive to the worried look on his face. "What's wrong?"

He awkwardly scratched his face, looking into her purple eyes. "I guess we never had a chance to really talk about it, but now that we're together, I don't feel that comfortable fucking another woman."

Christi's empathetic eyes turned silver as she brought a hand to his cheek. "Oh, sweet baby. Unfortunately, we don't have time to really discuss this, but for now, we're only here to make sure Evette's mind is taken by Corruption. I get your reservations, really I do." She then laid back down on the noble, making sure to rub her nipples against Evette's causing her to moan. "But right now, I give you full permission to make her cum on your cock."

And just like that, any worry he had melted away as he looked down at Evette's soaked folds. Christi resumed her humping and kissing as Mels continued to rub his cock. It wasn't fully erect just yet, but seeing her luscious rump before him, he got an idea. He shuffled forward close enough to grab onto her panties and tear them off her ass. He then proceeded to wedge his cock between her cheeks, and using his hands, pumped her bubbly rear up and down on his cock. Both he and Christi moaned in satisfaction as he enjoyed her warm, pillowy flesh, which seemed to jiggle at the slightest movements. In no time at all he was as hard as rock and he was leaking pre. As much as would like to continue to hump into her ass until he came, or just fuck her instead, he willed himself to remove his cock from her cheeks.

With one hand he pulled on Evette's panties hard enough to rip it, causing her to gasp into Christi's mouth. Now with an unobscured view of her pussy, he was not worried about needing lubricant, as she was wet enough to be dripping onto the rugs below. He pressed the head of his dick to her pussy lips, and once again paused. He looked up to see Christi grinning back at him.

"Do it!" she commanded, and Mels obeyed.

He was accurate about the wetness of her pussy, as he nearly effortlessly pushed in six of his eight inches. The warmth and tightness he felt so suddenly caused him to groan in pleasure and fall forward onto his hands beside the two women. Evette in turn squealed loudly as she was penetrated, which was then muffled by Christi's lips. Mels collected himself enough to begin steadily thrusting into the noble. In a few pumps, he felt himself reach the base of his cock, and was soon pumping his pelvis and belly against the two women. As he found his rhythm he enjoyed how his thrusting caused Christi's ass to jiggle back and forth before his eyes. Unable to resist, he gave them a forceful spank, causing her to squeak pleasantly.

Mels'entire body was slowly overtaken by pleasure as he continued to fuck Lady Evette and spank Christi for minutes on end., his mind shutting down to only the basics. Soon He felt himself approach his climax, and he felt the noble's walls tighten around his cock, indicating that she was close as well.

"Christi!" he managed as he sped up and shallowed his thrusts. "I'm almost there!"

"Come on, daddy!" she responded between her own gasps. "Fill her pussy!"

Moments later he fully hilted inside Evette and did just that as he moaned in pleasure. To his satisfaction, he felt her pussy tightened almost painfully around his cock as she screamed into Christi's mouth, who lifted her head to fill the air with the noble's voice. Mels felt as if he was cumming for a minute straight, releasing his load into her pussy, but eventually, his spurts slowed to a stop. He did not move as he waited for feeling to return to his limbs, taking deep meditative breaths. With some strength returned, he shuffled back to slowly remove his sensitive cock from Evette. As he fully pulled out he was treated to the sight of a river cum pouring out of her pussy and spilling onto the rugs.

"Did you make her cum?" Christi asked suddenly, smiling like a hyena.

Mels could only giggle. "Don't patronize me," he said as he crawled forward to collapse beside the softly breathing Evette. Christi mirrored him on the noble's opposite side, looking at him with purple eyes.

"Your cock is like, totally amazing Melsie," she said softly, blinking slowly at him.

"Hey, what about the rest of me?" he asked playfully. "I'm more than just a fleshy sword, you know."

Silver eyes. "Well until you demonstrate otherwise, just take the compliment." Both of them chuckled as they sank into their afterglow. Mels felt himself rest his eyes as he spooned Evette's side, resting a hand on her belly. The three of them stayed in that state for several minutes, until he felt himself wake up. With his strength fully returned, he slowly sat up, first looking down at the sleeping women and then out to their surroundings. He realized that lush forests were now on both sides of the river. He was elated to see that their session had worked. Despite that, he felt a lingering trace of doubt embed itself in his mind as he looked around at the distressingly quiet forests and river.

Shouldn't we be back by now? He wondered as he looked around, still the only one awake.

Why so eager to leave?

A pit formed in his stomach as he heard a voice in his head that wasn't his.

He turned around to see a nude man standing over them, hands behind his back. He stood tall as his head nearly reached the gazebo's ceiling. His entire body was an inky black, tinted a fainted purple, and seemed to be dressed in a veil of shadows. Six glowing pink eyes stared back at Mels behind as flowing, ever-shifting waves of hair.

The stranger was smiling kindly at him.

Mels stood up quickly, conjuring a sword into his hands and swinging up at the shadowy man. He stopped a hair before his neck, but the stranger did not flinch.

"Who are you?" he asked simply.

You should be able to figure that out. The stranger's mouth did not move as he spoke into Mels' head, his voice soft yet distorted.

"You're Aggameth?" he said viciously. "You have no power here, we've purged your Corruption."

The demonic man nodded. Correct on all accounts.

Mels was confused by his politeness but remained stoic. "Then why haven't we returned?"

Aggameth continued to smile as he pushed Mels' sword away from his neck. I'm here to answer your questions.

Mels brought his sword to stab at Aggameth's chest, and yet he didn't flinch. "You have nothing to offer me. You've lost!"

The demon's resulting chuckle, though joyous, felt akin to nails on wood. A Miasma such as myself will always have contingencies. And you shouldn't be so hasty as to deny my offer.

"I will never make a deal with a demon."

Hmm. And yet don't seem to have any qualms in accepting help from one.

"What are you talking about?!" Mels asked, anger boiling up inside him. He brought back his sword for a slash at his chest. "Leave!"

Mels' sword finally made contact with the man, but it lodged in his shadowy flesh. He tried to remove it, but it remained where it was. It was then he saw that it began to rust rapidly until it eventually crumbled to pieces. He felt fear crawl up his skin as he fell backward, pushing himself away from Aggameth.

Calm yourself, Melyssi. As you said I can't harm you. The demon grinned a toothy grin. Or is it because you recognized something in my eyes that you've seen before?

Mels was growing numb with fear, but he remembered the glowing purple eyes of the cultist who helped them. He was afraid to ask.

"Was that you?"

No, he answered simply, his voice grim. He took a few menacing steps forward, forcing Mels to crawl away. But they possess a danger to your world you couldn't begin to fathom. And if you accept my offer, you can prepare. Your questions will be answered. You can save the ones you love.

Mels attempted to crawl away from the demon, but he was stopped by two pairs of soft, dainty hands. Looking back, all his fear left him as he saw the fierce expressions of both Christi and Evette. He felt the welcoming warmth of holy magic pour from their fingers into his body

"Can't you take a hint, you big dumb meanie?!" said Christi as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "He said no!"

Aggameth stopped in place and shook his head in playful disbelief. Even you, my lady? he said, apparently addressing Evette.

"Let us go, now!" she shouted with conviction. In an instant, Aggameth completely froze in place as golden fire engulfed his whole body. His only reaction was to close his eyes as he succumbed to the flames. As they began to fade, nothing of the demon remained except embers and ash, floating out to the river. Mels let out a sigh of relief at his leaving, but he remained trepidatious, even as Christi hugged him tightly to her body.

"Don't worry, daddy," she whispered into his ears. "I won't let anything harm you." Her voice echoed and faded off into the wind. Mels felt the world around him fall away into nothingness, bracing as all three of them began to wake up.

--

The first thing Mels could hear was Glynna's furious yet panicked wailing, aggravating his headache.

"NO, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! IT WASN'T MY FAULT! YOUR WILL SHALL BE DONE, YOUR WILL SHALL BE DONE!"

He picked himself off the ground to see the priestess on her knees, crying to shadows far in front of him. Beside him laid Evette and Christi, who began to wake up as well, and Aylala, Gallard, and Korgon were huddled around them, watching Glynna's pleas unfold.

The shadows of Aggameth whirled around furiously, and with the six purple eyes watching them, it resembled the demonic eye of a storm. Thunderclaps shook the whole cavern and purple lighting struck the ground. The cultists that once ringed the frozen lake fled in terror into a connecting tunnel, But Glynna remained, pleading to the demonic tempest.

"PLEASE! FORGIVE ME!"

"WE HAVE TO LEAVE!" Aylala announced, and nobody argued as Mels, Christi, and Evetted were hoisted onto Korgon's back. Mels could just make out as they rushed to the exit. Aylala nodded to Gallard, who used his staff to grab onto Glynna.

"YOU BASTARDS, LET ME GO!" she screamed as they dodged through falling rocks as the cavern began to collapse. They made it into the tunnels through the panicked cultists, who did nothing to stop them.

Behind them, Aggameth's storm roared with fury, seemingly determined to rip the entirety of the Veins apart. And all of a sudden, an enormous explosion sounded behind them, knocking everyone to the ground. Looking back in the direction they came, Mels saw a wall of smoke rapidly approach them. He could only crawl to Christi and hold her tightly as he waited for the Corruption to roll over them.

But it never came, and when Mels looked up to see why, he was overwhelmed by Aylala's beauty.

Four golden wings had sprouted from her back as she stood before the group, raising her staff against the wall of smoke. The orb in her staff glowed golden like the sun itself and winds, more violently than ever before, raged around them. They didn't just protect the group but seemed to cut through the smoke itself. The entire staff was engulfed in holy fire, so completely that the wooden handle burnt to a crisp, leaving only the orb.

With righteous fury, she yelled to make herself heard above the roaring smoke and wind, and the light from her orb grew and grew until it filled the entire hallway. Mels had to close his eyes, but he could hear what sounded like a faint, dying scream, as well as another giant explosion, though he could feel, it was one of holy magic.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw that the group and the unconscious Glynna were all that remained in the crumbling hallway. Aylala, now wingless, wobbled on her feet for a few moments before falling to her knees, her orb clattering to the ground. She was heaving, attempting to catch her breath, yet she made the effort to look at the group, meeting Mels' eyes. They smiled at one another.

"It's done," she wheezed. Mels nodded as he laid back down beside Christi, who held onto him. At that moment, it felt as though the ground was as soft as the moss back in Mizoleta's cave.

"It's over then?" Korgon managed between pained gasps. "Gallard?"

The elderly scriptomancer sat up, groaning in pain. "What?"

"Do you still have that map? I was hoping to go back for that painting."

Mels and Christi looked into each other's eyes, held each other close, and shared a warm laugh.