Blow Your Mind Pt. 01

Story Info
An accident gives a College Student amazing powers.
13.8k words
4.59
99k
116
12

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers

This is another new story that I was kicking around for a while. I wanted to basically give a bimbo powers to suck the brains out of people but when I started writing found myself wanting to make it a bit more complex because I think the story arc has a lot of potential and I wanted someone who was actually smart to be given some amazing powers that require the person to have to think about what they want to use them for. Use it for justice and to fix some things? Or use it to make yourself rich and powerful? Or some of both? I hope you enjoy it, and again, you can comment as much as you want, just be polite about it.

Blow Your Mind

Dr. Timmons held up a cup of water and looked a bit worried.

"You are sure you are okay? Eyesite is fine, no dizziness, pains, trouble breathing?"

Brandi shook her head. "I'm fine Doc. I think I coughed it all out. Weird smell, but I'm okay."

"At least you had better hope so." Was the unspoken thought that went through Brandi's mind as she sipped the water. "If not, you or at least the university is going to be paying for it through the nose."

Brandi was a Senior at a major university who was majoring in Chemistry with a minor in business. She was pretty smart and when she put her mind to it, she earned pretty good grades. But she didn't often put her mind to it. She had found a much easier way.

Brandi was a hottie. She had been nice looking in high school and fairly popular, but she had really blossomed in college. She was about 5 foot ten inches, had an amazing body with curves in all the right places, and a picture-perfect hourglass shape with the classic "36-24-36" measurements and a set of CC boobs to round it out. She had reddish brown hair, with grey eyes (although she would sometimes wear blue contacts), and in great shape.

Her freshman year she had realized that her looks could get her a lot. She got into the hottest sorority on campus, not the "We are Woman" one, but the "We are the Hottest Women!" one. Lots of parties, lots of boys, lots of gifts and rides, and lots of help on her studies. She had quickly mastered the art of wrapping nerds around her finger for anything that required real work. She was smart enough to realize she couldn't have them do everything, but she certainly had a lot of "mundane" studying taken care of. And she did sometimes like to exercise her mind and do some research and work, especially in chemistry which she was quite good at and very interested in. Chemical reactions and the way you could manipulate the elements just seemed so fascinating to her, just like how she could use her looks and charm on men (and even women on occasion).

By her senior year Brandi had figured out that the real money, other than marrying it, was in R and D. Getting the patent for a breakthrough in a new medicine or polymer could set you up on easy street for life. One of her study partners, an engineer, had done that his junior year on a type of industrial screw used in building houses of all things. But as dumb as it sounded, he had become a near millionaire overnight and was probably set for life.

Brandi had applied for a job as a research assistant and teaching assistant to Dr. Timmons, head of the chemistry department, genius and someone who was constantly getting patents and was known as "Doc" to the entire school. Aside from him being a great teacher, mentor, and being well liked in a "nutty professor" kind of way, he was constantly coming up with ideas and was more than happy to help others develop them.

Brandi had some tough competition but had gotten the slot. But not fairly.

She had seduced the Doctor and was his secret lover. The doctor's wife was the head of the English department, and she was a rather stuffy and much to feminist for Brandi's liking, always going on about the patriarchy and so on. She wasn't really over the top as in trying to get anyone fired who said something she didn't like, but she could always be counted on to say a put down to anything a guy said.

Brandi had seen the Doctor was a prime candidate for her charms and it had been so easy she wondered why she hadn't tried seducing more of her teachers earlier. Dr. Timmons was like putty in her hands for most things. Grades, recommendations, access to anything in the lab she wanted, gifts (which she was careful NOT to overdo so the Doctor wouldn't find himself in trouble explaining expenses), and even his private lake house a couple of times. As she had to do was give him some blowjobs and some sex and be nice to him. More than a fair trade as far as she was concerned, and the Doctor was a half decent partner who had some fun kinks that Brandi had let him explore with her.

But one thing which had frustrated her lately was the latest project he was working on. A new material made out of coal that was light as plastic and strong as steel. Brandi had only found out about it accidentally and she had tried to get in with him to work on it. He had constantly refused and the last time he had threatened to fire her as his assistant. She had been mad but did not make any mention of blackmail or try to strong arm him. She took his reluctance as a challenge to her mind and her charms. And she knew that if she tried and it came out in the public eye, she was as good as blackballed in the industry.

She had stopped bringing it up and had thrown herself into work, trying to show the Doc that she was trustworthy and useful enough.

Which was why she was now sitting on a stool sipping water. She was assisting him late on a Wednesday night on a special project he was working on with the medical department and the biology department. It was rather fascinating actually, genetic modification, attempting to make a chemical that could transfer "good" cellular data (aka DNA) from one person to another via a chemical agent. The idea was that you could take the DNA code of good bone marrow and transfer it with an injection into someone without it and have the code override the bad and replace with an "updated" set of genetic instructions.

On the genetic side of the house, this thing was years away from being viable according to the project head. But they had enough to start working on the chemical side, a chemical that could "copy" the data, "carry" the data, and then "upload" the data. That is what they had been working on for the last several weeks and had been this evening when the Doc had bumped a tube which mixed some stuff it shouldn't have. The Doc hadn't noticed and had turned away right as Brandi had turned around. She saw the bubbling tube and just had enough time to go "Crap!" and it had flash-burned and blew a huge cloud of greenish gas right into her face. She got a full lung full and had started coughing. After a few minutes she had stopped coughing and felt fine.

The Doc was obviously worried about what had happened, so she smiled at him. "Hey Doc, relax, I'm good. Just some smoke really, I am not feeling any problems at all. But I will go to the medical center tomorrow morning after my run and get checked out."

The Doc nodded. "Please do my Dear. I am fairly certain that this was not dangerous, but we can never be too careful. This did contain some of that new genetic material from the biology lab, so please get a thorough examination. Let's call it a night, shall we?"

Brandi smiled and looked around quickly. After making sure they were alone she stood up and wrapped her arms around Dr. Timmons neck and leaned in close. "Do you want to call it a full night, or maybe just a night here in the lab?" She said softly and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

Dr. Timmons smiled and pulled her in for a more thorough kiss and then shook his head. "My dear Brandi, I do love spending time with you, in the lab or out. But let's call it a full night."

Brandi gave her sexy pout and then gave the Doc another peck and started to clean up. She finished up and headed back to the sorority house. She fell asleep and slept fine. The next day after her morning workout she headed over to the Campus Medical Center and got checked out. Other than a very slight fever she was fine. The fever was barely even a degree and the PA said it could just be because she had been wearing a tight sweater when she came in.

Brandi had a normal day, but towards the end of the day in her last class she noticed something odd. The Class was just an elective, English Language History, and normally it was pretty boring. She had taken it because she liked some of the poetry they studied, but they were currently on a section that was not one of favored areas and she had been pretty bored with it.

But today was different. She found herself paying close attention, even eating up what the professor was saying. "This is weird. It's like my mind is trying to soak this up." Brandi thought to herself. She finished the class and actually was kind of disappointed. As soon as she got up, she had this urge to learn more.

She tried to shrug it off, but her mind seemed to be almost begging for input. Brandi began to notice some other things. She found herself noticing and remembering all sorts of details as she walked through the building. Numbers on doors, colors on the wall, stains on the floor, smells, sounds of people moving around, and she realized that she could actually remember exactly what some of them had said for a while. It was like her brain was trying to absorb everything around her.

But she still had this urge, and it was getting stronger.

Going outside helped a bit as there were a lot more things to take in, but even then, she could feel it building. She began considering if there was a class she could sit in on and that caused her to stop dead on her feet.

"Damn! What the hell am I thinking? I need to talk to the professor; this isn't normal even if the PA says I am good." She thought.

Just then she had an idea. She pulled out her English Language History book and opened it to the next chapter. She started to read and began to walk. Normally this would be a formula for disaster, but Brandi discovered that reading the book actually reduced her urges, and her heightened senses were still working and that allowed her to walk without any issues. She was able to walk the entire way back to the house while reading including crossing several streets without ever once looking up from her book.

At the house she decided to try some other stuff to see if it would help keep her mind focused. She tried to watch TV and found that the dopey sitcoms the main room TV had on were of no help. In fact, they actually increased her urges. She switched over to the news and discovered that was actually a neutral feeling. It didn't exactly lower her urges, but it didn't increase them. She clicked over to a Discovery documentary about one of the Mars probes and that had a similar effect as a book. She was watching away when some of her sisters came in and voted to switch it back to a sitcom.

She excused herself and headed up to her room. She pulled out her book and started reading again. After a bit, she had a thought. She grabbed a book from her shelf, one of her favorite ones from high school that she had read several times and had kept for the memories. She tried to read it, but it had zero calming effect. She then pulled down one of history books that she had only had to read one chapter out of and read the one chapter. It had the same effect. But the next chapter, one she had not read, had the calming effect.

"Wow! So, things I know about have no effect, but when I am seeing something new it engages my brain. Damn! This could be a huge breakthrough!" Brandi said out loud. She smiled "And I just might be able to cash in on it."

She was scheduled to work for the Doc that night anyway, but she called him up to see if he could meet her sooner. His number went to voicemail and she frowned. "Well, I guess I just have to wait."

She kept reading and ate supper and then headed out. She got to his office to see that his desk lamp was on, but the door was shut and the other lights were out. As that was not normal, she knocked and when she heard no answer, she opened the door and went in.

Dr. Timmons was sitting behind his desk and looked terrible. His eyes were red, and he looked like he had been crying. A bottle of scotch was open on his desk and he had apparently been drinking. He looked over at Brandi and sobbed.

"Brandi, ssso good ta see you. Just what I needed. A pretty piece of tail to take my mind off of this shit."

Brandi stiffened a bit at the crude remark, but she could she the Doc was out of sorts in a big way. "What's wrong Doc? You look terrible."


"I feel terrible. I'm such a fucking idiot, my wife...my wife is having an affair. I just walked in on her and her lover, another so called "professor" of Language Arts. She just laughed at me and said she was leaving me! I got really mad, but the guy was bigger than me and just shoved me out the door while laughing. I yelled that I was also having an affair. You know what she said? She said she knew all about it and that the only way I could get women was to bribe them with grades!"

He sobbed and looked away. "And she's right. You are just seeing me for grades and the hope I can help you later on."

Brandi flushed a bit and said, "That is NOT true and I am insulted that you think so."

The Doc just sighed. "It is true, and I don't blame you and I'm not mad or insulted. You are a very attractive and popular woman on campus, and I know I am damn well an old fart who can't even satisfy his wife apparently."

"That's not true. You are pretty good in bed, and, well, I do like wearing those boots."

Doc snickered. "Well, you look wonderful in them. Thigh boots have always been something I found attractive, so of course my wife wouldn't wear them if I paid her. And thank you for the complement about my sexual skill. I did think I was at least decent between the sheets."

Brandi was feeling that urge but she was able to force it down. While she honestly didn't have any real feelings for Doc, he had always kept up his end of their arrangement and Brandi certainly did not like his now soon to be ex-wife. She moved around the desk and knelt down. She rubbed his crotch and smiled.

"Tell you what Doc. Let me take your mind off things for a while anyway. I don't really have plans, so why don't we go to your cabin on the lake this weekend? We can spend some quality time together. I've been meaning to ask you about a couple of companies I might apply to." Brandi said with a nice smile.

Doc sighed and after a moment nodded. "Yes. That sounds nice. You know what to do Brandi."

Brandi giggled and unzipped Doc's pants. Even though Doc was a normal guy with some extra weight, he did possess a rather nice cock and did know how to use it well. Or at least well enough that Brandi usually had fun when they fucked. Brandi didn't really like blowjobs, but she had developed her skill as a blow job was still better than sex for some things.

She eased out Doc's cock and gave it a little kiss on the tip. She then gave it a long slow lick and as she finished, she stiffened.

"Brandi is so good at that."

Brandi looked around and blinked. She looked up at Doc and he was leaning back sipping his drink, a distant look to his eyes he got when he was drunk or horny or both.

"That's weird. That sounded just like Doc." She thought. She licked again and as she did, she looked up at Doc. Doc was completely oblivious, but she heard "Brandi's tongue is SO nice."

But Doc hadn't spoken.

Brandi paused again and then realized something. "I didn't hear that. I, I KNOW that!"

Brandi was so stunned by this she didn't notice the Doc was looking at her until she felt his hand on the back of her head. He pushed down and she let his dick into her mouth.

"Stop delaying Brandi! I need this right now!" The Doc said some heat.

Brandi quickly began to bob up and down on his cock. Initially it was due to her not wanting to get him mad. But as she sucked several things happened.

One, the urge seemed to grow. Massively. She felt like her brain was a bone-dry sponge dropped in a tank of water, it needed to be filled and NOW.

Two, and this was what was freaking her out, she WAS sucking in information!

She felt the change the second the Doc's precum had hit her lips. It was like a drink of water after walking through a desert. Brandi didn't know how, but she suddenly knew a whole bunch of what Doc thought of her. And every time she sucked on his cock, she seemed to suck in more.

And she was learning quite a lot about the Doc. She now knew he had always known she was just using him, and he was just using her in the same way. She knew that for all his jovial front, she was certainly NOT the first student lover he had taken. She knew that aside from giving "nice" blow jobs, he didn't think her skills were particularly noteworthy in bed, especially compared to another grad student from several years ago who had been a stripper and cam girl while going to college. But he did love her dancing for him in thigh boots. But his general opinion of her was that she was another lazy, self-centered, greedy student lay looking to get by on her looks.

Brandi looked up at the Doc with anger in her eyes but couldn't stop sucking. The knowledge that was flowing into her mind just felt so damn good! She had smoked some weed and dropped some X while in college, but Brandi figured that what she was feeling was what a heroin addict felt the first time they shot up.

Brandi noticed something about the Doc though. His eyes were rolled back, and his hands had draped over the sides of his chair. He wasn't passed out, but he seemed zoned out. Not drunk, not exactly stoned or high, just disconnected from what was going on.

Brandi decided to do some experimenting. She picked up her pace and began to shove Doc's cock deeper into her throat. Doc's head rolled and he started to babble random sentences about everything from grades to how nice Brandi looked in thigh boots to how he hated his ball-busting wife. Brandi picked up her pace even more and felt knowledge flood into her head.

She knew exactly what he had done that day and even some of the day before. She knew his computer logon code from when he had signed in that morning, she knew about all his notes on last evening's experimenting, including some things he hadn't shared because he felt she wasn't worth telling.

That got her mad and she pinched his nuts while she sucked. Doc gasped at the sudden pain and then came in mouth hard. Brandi was surprised by the amount of sperm he shot into her. She gagged and some went down her throat and most got spat all over doc's crotch. Brandi's body convulsed and her back arched. The second the sperm had been swallowed she had a jolt of Doc's memories blast into her head and the shock was like being plugged into a socket. She spat some and flopped backwards on her ass. She was really out of it for a few moments and then she shook her head and blinked away some cobwebs.

"Holy shit! What the fuck just happened? Jesus. I, I know stuff! Doc! I KNOW about your recent paper you published last week and how it was rejected for a slight bs error! Shit why didn't you tell me? Doc?"

Brandi looked up at Doc and saw Doc was not going to be answering anything anytime soon. His eyes were rolled up and he was drooling. He was gabbling nonsense that sounded like baby talk mixed with a few actual words. His crotch was covered in her slobber and his own cum she had spit on him, and he was a mess.

Brandi took a breath and realized she was no longer suffering from that weird urge. Her mind felt full, like her stomach after a big meal. Sated, content. Brandi stood up and smiled. She went over in her head what she seemed to know now about Doc. She saw all of what had happened to him, she could remember his hurt and pain and pleasure, but not exactly feel it.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,355 Followers