A Scandalous Teacher Ch. 01

Story Info
A married teacher builds a bond with her fellow student.
4.5k words
4.39
24.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hi readers, just to get this out of the way, English is not my first language, So, excuse me for the mistakes I've made.)

Katherine Dennis, a 34-year-old woman, stood on the edge of the swimming pool staring at her reflection on the blue glistering water. She was wearing a velvet pink robe, and her wavy long brown hair pulled back to a bun. She closed her eyes and untied the knot of her robe and let it fall on the floor as she stood in her black bra and panty. With her tall and healthy figure and with her ample breast, she looked stunningly attractive, and her face was as pretty with her shiny pale skin, natural coral lips, and deep blue eyes that matched with the colour of the pool. Then she unhooked her bra and removed it along with her panty and threw them on the floor near her robe. With her ample firm tits with her perky brown tits and her slim waist and busty ass, she dived in the pool.

When she came out of her pool with water dripping all over her, she grabbed the towel and went inside her house and got dressed in a white bra and panty, a formal white shirt tucked in black pants. She applied some make-up, had her breakfast, An open sandwich, and a glass of fresh juice. When she grabbed her handbag and made her way to the garage, her husband came from the bedroom, wiping the sleep off his eyes.

'Good morning babe.' He said.

`Good morning, it's my first-day honey, wish me luck.' She said and kissed him on the lips. He grabbed her ass and kissed her deeper. She didn't fight back, after all, he was her husband. She pulled back when she realized she was going to be late and kissed him once again on the lips and got in the car, a black Toyota and left.

Around 8 in the morning, Charlie came back home after a long run. His tee-shirt was soaked in sweat, and he was gasping and tired and yet he felt an odd energetic enthusiasm. He was 18 years old, tall, and an athletic fellow, a high school student. He had short dark hair with the style that was called Ivy league cut, such a classy name for a regular haircut. He removed his tee-shirt, packed his bag, and then he hit the shower. He came out of the bathroom after the shower, got dressed and had his breakfast before he left on his bike.

It was a ten-minute ride from his home to the school, being it was the first day of school, he didn't want to be late. There was an intersection about half a mile before the school, Charlie was riding his bike so fast with his earphones. The song stopped playing suddenly and he looked down at his mobile phone in his pocket and realized that the jack was loose. He took one hand off the holder and adjusted his earphone jack. Upon the intersection, a blue Volkswagen joined the road from the intersection.

The Volkswagen was so fast that Charlie didn't have time to think, and he pulled his hand to the left side of the road immediately as his phone fell and his earphone got stuck in between the back wheel and even before he held the brake, a black Toyota came to halt after hitting Charlie's bike. He fell on the car and broke the windshield before he went sprawling two feet away from the road upon the immediate braking.

The fall was painful for Charlie, but he was lucky enough to get away alive without any car rolling over his head. Though he had fractured his right wrist, a bruise on his left cheek, and sprained left shoulder. The left knee part of his pants was torn and his knee was bleeding from a deep scrape. For a minute, he was terrified until he realized he was all right with a few injuries and a fracture. His left palm was scraped too. He couldn't sit up as both his hands and palms hurt. It was the first of my high school senior year, and it wasn't a lucky day.

Katherine who hit Charlie sat in the car, mind-numbed about the accident that happened, her head spun as if she had a headrush. She hastily clicked open the seat belt, opened the door, and got out to see what happened. she saw him lying on the road, he just rolled and now he lay on his back. He scraped his chin too. She ran towards him and held his cheeks as he opened his eyes and looked at him.

'I am sorry, sorry, I didn't...Know what to do.' She almost cried. 'Oh god, look at you, let's... let's get you to the hospital.' she put her hand around his waist, and he put his arms around his shoulder as she slowly helped him to get on his feet.

'Can you walk honey?' she asked in a terrified voice.

'Yes, I think so.' His legs felt fine until he took a step and realized an awful pain in his left knee. He quickly put his hands around her shoulder again and carried him to the car and made him sit on the front passenger seat. The road was pretty much empty, and the Volkswagen didn't stop at all. It was long gone before everything even happened.

She grabbed the bike, which was partly broken, but nothing a couple of hands wouldn't fix. She put his pike on the side of the road and drove to the hospital. When the doctor was seeing Charlie, she called her friend, Sophia Larson, and informed her that she would be late and told her everything that happened. After an hour, she picked him up and on the way to the car, they talked and found out that he was a high school student in the same school where Katherine newly joined as a maths teacher and that she was born in that town but grew up in Illinois and came back to the town. She apologized again with her guilt, killing her inch by inch, he said it was his fault, and mainly the other guy's fault. It was half-past ten when they both reached the school.

He was wearing a bandage on his right wrist, the side of his temple, chin, and his temple. He looked pretty miserable like that. But now he was able to walk properly as the pain in his knee reduced a little bit. He said thanks and sorry to Katherine before he left for his class. It was science class when he showed up at the doorway of the class. A tall woman, mid 30's, with glasses on her pretty face and petite sexy figure taking the class. Most of the guys in the class drool over her braless tits and perky nipples poking under her cotton pink shirt.

'By any chance do you happen to be Charlie?' she asked.

'Yes, mam.' He said.

'Okay, have a seat. I am new to this school too, just like many are, I am Sophia Larson.' She said just so Charlie would know her name. She then went on with her class until the bell rang and it was lunch break already.

During lunch, Charlie sat with his friends Michael, Jeff. They asked him how he got injured and he didn't say the truth, instead, he told them that a blue Volkswagen fellow hit him and ran at the intersection, and he didn't utter a single word about his maths teacher Katherine. Michael and Jeff, sort of bought the entire story, only they wondered if he was hiding something else. Then Charlie changed the topic, he hesitated and opened up the news that he broke up with his girlfriend, Megan during the summer.

In the cafeteria, there was a section for the staff where Sophia and Katherine sat down for their lunch. Sophia told Katherine about Charlie that he was in her class before lunch, and he looked miserable. She even warned her if he would tell his friends that you hit her, and she put on some weird ideas in her head like, take care of him for a few days until he gets all better and maybe fix his bike or even buy him a new bike.

Then they talked about Katherine's husband and her marriage life and sex life. Kate told her that the sex life wasn't as satisfying as she thought it would be. She told Sophia that her husband didn't want a baby for another year and also that he's busy with his work. Then Sophia talked about her fiancé, and how they went on for a romantic dinner and had wild sex. It made Kate jealous and also crave sex.

Post lunch it was maths class and Kate was on time. Charlie, Michael and Jeff were late and stood near the doorway. She scanned them for a minute and let them in immediately when she saw Charlie. She introduced herself and began the class. During class time, Kate and Charlie shared glances now and then until they both began to feel that it was weird. But they couldn't as Kate still felt guilty and Charlie on the other hand oddly felt thankful for her. Their feelings are mutually justifiable in their version of the occurrence of the incidents.

Once the class was over and when all the students left Kate held Charlie back in the class and asked him if he was feeling better than morning and if he wanted a ride home. He said he was feeling better already and turned down the offer of his ride home. She smiled and put her hands on his shoulder and said sorry, and that she would do any help he needed. He smiled back as they both shook their hands and left. He was subconsciously attracted to her, and her extraordinary physique. In a way, Kate reminded him of Scarlett Johansson, only Kate had dark brown hair, and they had few other nuances. Otherwise, she could've been proved as Scarlett's sister with ease.

After school, Charlie made his effort in walking home, about after ten minutes' walk the pain in his legs came back and it was very strong this time and he sat on the pavement inspecting the bandage on his knee which was about to come off. The same black Toyota pulled before him on the road. It was Katherine. She smiled and asked him to get in, he stood up and said it was fine, but she insisted, and he got in the car. They drove for a while till they reached the intersection. The place where he almost disassembled his body, he instantly went sad. She pulled the car to the side and killed the engine.

'About this morning, I am sorry.' She said as she put her hand on his thigh.

'It's okay Ms Dennis I am telling you again, it was not your fault. It was mine, or if it makes you feel any better, it was the Volkswagen guy. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have fallen on your car. You stopped the car immediately and helped me, unlike the guy who didn't even stop to look. I should be thankful for that, and I am. So please, stop feeling guilty.' He said as he put his hand on hers over his thigh. She rubbed his thigh over his pants.

'I don't know if you're being nice, but sorry. And sorry about your bike too. Let me get you a new one. Please.' She said,

'Oh no, it's fine. I can probably fix it in a day or two perhaps.'

'Is there anything that I can do for you now? anything at all?'

'Well, this may sound awkward for me to ask, but can I get a ride home until I fix my bike? Only if that's okay?'

'Oh sure. Definitely. I was going to ask that anyway.' She smiled and rubbed his thigh and pulled her hands back and started the engine and drove to his house and dropped him off before she went to a car workshop and got the windshield replaced and went back home. Her husband, Henry was packing his clothes and he had only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet. She figured that he just came out of the shower.

'Where to honey?' she asked as she removed her shirt and pants and hugged him from behind.

'I think I told you about this. A research conference to Utah?' he said as he finished packing and zipped his bag.

'Oh yeah, you did. How long is it again?' her hand crawled to his waist and removed his towel and that fell on the floor. His dick was in the air now which she grabbed it and stroked it gently. She unhooked her bra using her other hand and threw that on the floor too and pressed her tits against his back and kept stroking his dick until it was fully erect. He moaned gently and said that it was a three-day conference and maybe a day for hanging out with his old college friends. She was sad hearing that. Not that she was going to miss the best sex of her entire life, but because she won't be having any sex at all for a week.

She turned him over and kissed him on his mouth as she slowly slid her tongue in and continued kissing passionately, her tits brushing against his chest and his cock poking her abdomen and pussy. She kissed his neck, then his chest, nipples, his tummy and then she kneeled and kissed his cock. She grabbed it and kissed the tip and kissed his balls. She looked at him with her lust-filled eyes and took his cock inside her mouth and began sucking it.

'I don't know if I can hold longer, honey.' He said between his moans. And he came in her mouth in less than a minute. Drank it and kept sucking his dick until he shivered a bit. She stood up and kissed him in his mouth again and then she lay on her bed. He sat on the bed gasping and looking at her. She was removing her panty seductively. He wished he regained his erection back soon. He stood up and stared at her lying there on her back with her legs spread, exposing her clean shaved pussy. As tempting as it was for Henry, he couldn't get his dick ready for another round in the due time and he certainly didn't hold longer than he expected. But he tried.

He stood before her and stroked his cock trying to get a correction. It wasn't helping and he thought he would take Viagra, but he was in a hurry and that he needed to go to the airport, and he didn't want to go there with an erection.

'Need a hand honey?' she asked, looking at his desperateness in his effort. She sat on the edge of the bed with his cock inches away from her face. She grabbed his dick and stroked it gently and took it in her mouth. She kissed his abdomen while she kept stroking, the softness of her palms was helping him. In a few minutes, he regained his erection as he quickly grabbed a condom from the bedside table drawer and wore it before he put his dick inside her pussy. He fucked her like a rabbit and like a rabbit, he came quickly in a minute and lay there with his face buried between her tits, gasping for breath.

Around 7.30 in the evening, about an hour after Henry left for the airport, she was feeling sad and lonely. She took a bath after Henry left and sat at the kitchen table and drank soda reading erotica. She was wearing a blue camisole and violet panties. What a pathetic life? She thought. She looked around and sensed the awful loneliness dwelling around in the house.

In the evening, when Charlie reached his house, his mother saw him with worry and almost cried hugging him. She asked what happened and he said exactly what he had told Jeff and mike. His mother asked who dropped him and he said it was his maths teacher Kate. Hearing this Charlie's mother Julia was feeling light now and she insisted that she meet her the next day when she came to drop him off.

Then Charlie's mother helped him get changed to something comfortable. It was a little weird for him when his mother's hand touched his wiener when she helped him wear his trousers. But they both did a pretty good job at pretending that nothing happened.

Around 7, Jeff texted him and asked if he was busy and if he was able to hang out with Mike and jeff. He said yes, then Jeff arrived before his house in no time and picked him up and went to the café named Sandy Moon café, where they usually hang out, and not just that but the place where Charlie and his girlfriend Megan hung out a lot.

He remembered the time when he and Megan made love in the workroom and was almost caught by one of the waiters. It was around 10 p.m. when it happened. Now, Charlie, Jeff and Mike sat in one corner of the café. They all ordered burgers, French fries, and milkshakes. They chatted about the football practice and all the new chicks in the cheerleading squad, and they even asked how his mom reacted to his injury.

While Jeff and Charlie were talking, Mike went out to his car and smoked up a cigarette standing next to his car. While smoking it up, he saw Katherine and Sophia arrive at the parking lot of the café. They both were talking about something, cheerful and happy. He immediately put out the cigarette and rushed in after them and told Charlie about Katherine's arrival with Sophia. He showed Charlie where they were sitting and commented on Sophia that she looked like Natalie Portman from the sides and if Sophia was little, shorter, she would've been a replica of Natalie Portman. This stirred a wild memory in Jeff's mind.

'So, Charlie here said Ms Dennis looks like Scarlett Johansson and Ms Sophia Looks like Natalie Portman and seeing them both laughing and spending too much time, I am starting to imagine what it would be like if Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman fucked each other. Wouldn't that be lovely?' Jeff said looking at the ceiling gesturing that he was imagining.

'I would like to partake in your imagination.' Mike said and sat back. He began imagining. 'Holy shit, you guys want to hear how my version goes?'

'No thanks, Mike. We are in a café, so do this when you guys get home or somewhere. And just so you know, I don't know about Ms Sophia, but Ms Dennis is, I think, a sweet person. So could you guys not talk about her like that?' Charlie said, eating the last piece of the French fries.

Katherine and Sophia ordered a pizza shared and also ordered a milkshake after that. They both talked for a while and when they decided to leave, Kate saw Charlie around the corner often gazing at her. When she caught him staring at her, he turned and bowed his head down. Katherine excused herself and went to the table where Charlie and his friends were sitting. Charlie knew she was coming towards their table as Jeff, and Mike warned him about her arrival.

'Charlie...is it?' she said as she put her hand on his shoulder.

He turned to face her and saw her eyes and instantly out of the hay he sensed sadness in her eyes. He said, 'Yes Ms Dennis.'

'How are you feeling now? any better?'

'Yes, Ms Dennis! yeah, I think I feel a lot better now.'

'Good. How did you come here? I mean it's a long walk till down here.'

'Jeff gave me a ride.'

'Oh, nice. All right then, take care.' She said and smiled before she left and stopped before the doorway and turned back to him. 'I figured that my house is a few blocks down the same street as your house. I am heading home, you want a ride home? It's okay if you are going to hang out a little more.'

Charlie looked confused and stared back and forth between his friends' eyes and Katherine's eyes. Jeff signalled him to go and that they were fine. 'Yeah sure Ms Dennis, that would be great.' He said and joined her in the car. Katherine got out of the car asking him to wait inside and she spoke to Sophia for a minute, hugged her and they kissed each other's cheeks before Sophia left and Katherine got in the car and turned on the engine.

'I know it's not the appropriate time to invite you to my house, but I am doing it anyway? Would you care for a visit to my house?' she said whilst driving.

'Umm, sure Ms Dennis. As long as you're not a serial killer, which I believe you're not. You are way too sweet for that I believe.' They both laughed at that.

'What makes you think I am not a serial killer? And what makes you think that I am a sweet person?'

'Well, now you're kind of scaring me.' He looked at her and pretended as if he was scared.

She laughed again and patted his thigh as a compliment for his sarcasm.

'No seriously, what if I was a serial killer? What if I am taking you to a place to you know...' she put her fingers across her throat and gestured murder.

'Nah. The thing is serial killers are generally too smart and all their moves calculated. If you were a serial killer, you wouldn't offer me a ride while I am with my friends, and secondly, you wouldn't be doing this on the first day you joined this school. And third, this was spontaneous, you see a serial killer would never make a spontaneous move, even if he or she's buying vegetables.'

'Wow, you seem to know a lot about serial killers for a young guy like you. Now I am scared that I invited a serial killer to my house when my husband's not at home.' There was a constant smile on her lips.

'Oh yes, Ms Dennis. I am going to kill you with my stupid jokes. I am sorry this has to go that way.' They both laughed again.

12