A Scandalous Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're funny.' She patted his thigh and rubbed it. Charlie was getting used to her touching his thigh often and she started to feel weird for doing the same.

'So, where's Mr Dennis?' Charlie asked.

'He's leaving for Utah for a conference thing.' She said, Around 9.00, when they reached her home. The street was almost dark only with the streetlights glowing. She parked the car, opened the door to the house and welcomed in before she got in.

'Make yourself comfortable.' She said as she went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water and asked him if he wanted coffee, he said okay and she made some coffee. While the coffee was getting ready, she told him that she was back in this town after a long time and that she was feeling lonely and that bringing him home was madness and inappropriate on many levels. He said it's fine. Then they both sat on the couch in the living room and had coffee. They sat in awkward silence for a while.

Charlie complimented on the house to break the awkward silence. She thanked him and they talked about her past life, where she worked before she joined this school and eventually, she said she married her high school darling. Henry that is. Then she asked him if he had any girlfriend, and he said yes and that he broke up last summer because it didn't work out with them.

Hearing him, she felt an odd pity towards him and ran her through his hair and said that he was handsome and he would get someone better. They both smiled. Her hand, which was running through her hair, now caressed his cheek and cupped his left cheek.

Charlie didn't feel it weird until her thumb finger brushed against his lips and kept feeling his lips. There was a heat building up there that both Charlie and Katherine were aware of but pretended it wasn't. she parted her lips and gasped heavily as she leaned forward closely, and he did the same. They closed their eyes a second before their lips touched. She gnawed Charlie's lower lips while he kissed her back. He then put his fractured right hand on her waist as her hands cupped her face and kept kissing him. a strong breeze that blew the trees caused a violent noise and it interrupted them, bringing them back to their senses.

'I think I should leave Ms Dennis.' He said gasping with his lips just inches apart from hers and his right hand still on her waist and his left hand on his thigh.

'I am sorry. I shouldn't have bought you home, I am sorry, this is stupid of me.' she was sad as tears welled up in her eyes.

'It's okay Ms Dennis. It was an accident. I won't tell anyone. No one needs to know. We can pretend it never happened. I can do that. Can you?' her hands were on his shoulders.

'I am sorry...' she said again and leaned forward and gave a peck on his lips again. He didn't kiss back. He cupped her face and stared into her eyes for a minute. Then he stood up to leave. His boner was evident in his trousers. She saw his boner and bowed her head down as if she didn't notice it.

'Can you give me a ride home Ms Dennis?' he asked in a hesitant voice.

'Oh, yes, sure. Sure. Of course.' She stuttered and grabbed the car key from her purse and left.

There was a killer silence to his home, while dropping him off, she said sorry once again and beamed an awkward smile. He smiled back before he got out of the car. thinking about the mistake she committed, she drove back home. She put some jazz music on the music system and went to bed.

The following day, she got ready and went to Charlie's house. She thought he wouldn't want to ride to school with her, but he joined in her car cheerfully.

'Ms. Dennis, I need to talk to you after school today. Are you free?' he asked the first thing he got in the car.

'Sure.' she said and smiled as she drove to school.

12