A School for Spanking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough Cecile! Sofa now!"

This time she moved back over to the sofa and bent over, once again the damp patch had grown on her panties, I tried to get my mind off her sopping wet pussy and get back to her punishment. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! I delivered three hard smacks to her firm bottom. The spanks were hard enough to have the palm of my hand tingling. However, I got no swearing or protestations this time. Cecile merely grunted as each blow landed. Before I delivered the additional three smacks, she stood rubbing her bottom and seemed to be in a world of her own quietly moaning.

"Cecile, please bend over again," I ordered.

She started to do as I asked, but before she was entirely bent over and I could continue, she peeled her panties down to the top of her thighs.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Just get on with it," she replied with a throaty catch to her voice.

So without further ado, I delivered three additional firm smacks to her bare bottom which was now looking very red. I couldn't help but notice her glistening pussy, and there was a distinct musty aroma as her womanhood exuded its juices. I was so uncomfortable now as my cock strained for release, which was not helped by the view in front of me.

Cecile did not move other than to collapse on the arm of the sofa crushing her breasts under her, still bent over her hand was back between her legs playing with her pussy.

"Cecile what on earth do you think you're doing? I cannot allow this behaviour!"

"Oh for god's sake sir, right now I don't give a fuck what you can or cannot allow, this is your fault I feel this horny! My arse is sore, and on fire, my pussy is dripping, swollen and needs attention. Feel free to get that boner out of your trousers and help me out or just leave me to my needs."

So there it was, an open invitation to fuck her or to let her frig herself to orgasm neither of which was an option!

"Cecile you know I can't let this go on, you must stop this now!" I said with no conviction at all. "Cecile please! Give me a break, your behaviour is going to put my job on the line, the term hasn't even started yet, and I have no intention of losing my job because some spoilt brat can't do as she's told!"

Cecile stood and faced me, her panties still at half-mast exposing a dark neatly trimmed bush, "this spoilt brat is quite capable of doing as she is told, but on this occasion intends to get her own way! No one will be any the wiser as to what happened here today because I certainly won't be telling them." With that, she loosely pulled her panties up and walked over to my door and locked it.

"Just recently people have been telling what to do, how to behave, how to think and feel about what's going on in my life at the moment. Well, as of this moment I'm taking control, and I'm going to get what I want! And that Mr Sampson, is some relief from feeling hornier than I have ever felt in my entire life. Your spanking hurt like hell, but for some inexplicable reason it has given me the uncontrollable hots."

My resolve was diminishing, and I was starting to wonder how on earth I stood any chance of keeping this job with temptations like Cecile to cope with on a regular basis. Oh, what the fuck? I thought Cecile had made me horny as hell. However, I decided to take back some of my lost authority.

"Okay Cecile have it your way, you'll get your relief, but you're not going to get it all your own way if I'm going to lose my job because of you, you're going to do as you are told! So get back over here and stand in front of my desk."

"Ooh Mr Sampson, are you going to spank me again? That makes me soo horny and wet," Cecile grinned as she sashayed over to me her hand rubbing the front of her panties. She came right up to me and massaged her breasts provocatively, "surely you want to get your hands on these and maybe release a little tension here?" She was now massaging my rigid cock through my trousers making life unbearable.

"Whether I spank you or not is for me to know and for you to find out young lady, so please do as I told you and stand by my desk!"

With a mischievous pout and a wink she did as I asked, I've made no bones about my love of panties, and I was going to have just a little fun before Cecile's were around her ankles and my throbbing cock was exploring her sodden pussy.

"You should be ashamed Cecile, your panties are a uniform item and as such should be worn correctly! Yours are twisted half up your arse, sort yourself out!" As I said this, I pulled her panties up tight separating her firm butt cheeks.

She set about rearranging them until they were being worn as designed, framing her round arse as only bikini style panties can.

"Happy now sir?"

I smoothed my hand over her cotton covered mounds squeezing and kneading her arse, "Much better, now lean forward and put your hands on the desk and spread your legs a little."

Without a murmur of protest, Cecile obeyed my request, her pert arse flaunting itself an obvious wet patch on her panties clearly showing her state of arousal. I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her swollen button through her wet panties.

"So Cecile, what's got you so hot and horny? Is it the thought of my cock sliding into your wet pussy or maybe you want your arse spanked again?" I gave her a playful slap as I said this.

The only response I got was a throaty moan as she pushed her pussy toward my hand which I slipped under the leg of her panties my fingers sliding easily into her sopping and swollen hole. I could feel her body trembling as she thrust her pussy rhythmically onto my hand before she stiffened for a couple of seconds, her pussy gripping my fingers as she came.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, fuck!" Was all she said as she came riding my fingers.

When she had finished, she leaned heavily on the desk panting hard her breasts hanging like ripe melons waiting to be plucked. Before I had a chance to do anything more, Cecile stood, turned and looking me in the eye she undid the buttons of my shirt pushing it off my shoulders and on to the floor. Her hand moved to my crotch and stroked my rigid cock through my trousers.

"How about using this to punish me, sir?" She said crouching down undoing my belt and unfastening my trousers.

Pulling down the zip she wasted no time in getting my trousers round my ankles helping me to step out of them and my shoes and socks. My cock sprang out of my boxers the tip already leaking pre-cum as Cecile hungrily took it in her mouth, her tongue lapping up the leakage. Her hands were now squeezing my arse as she feasted on me, then her fingers curled into the waistband of my boxers and slid them down leaving me fully naked with a glistening and rampant cock. Cecile stood slowly allowing her breasts to slide up my body pausing as they came level with my cock which nestled in the cleavage briefly until she stood in front of me close enough for my cock to press into her belly.

"What now sir?" She asked with real mischief her hand going to my cock again.

"I'll tell you what now, Cecile, you're going to get your arse spanked for cumming before I gave you permission, you're going to get it spanked again for sucking my cock before I gave you permission, and again for your impertinence in thinking you can take control of this situation."

"But sir, I thought..." she blubbered.

"Don't you but sir me, young lady, hands on the desk now!"

I could see some doubt creep into her eyes, but she did as she was told and without any further comment I delivered three swift smacks to each buttock.

"Shit sir, that hurts!"

"It was supposed to hurt, the problem is you're enjoying it, aren't you? Look at your panties, they're so wet you look like you've wet yourself. Your nipples are swollen and as hard as organ stops as well!" As I said this, I positioned myself behind her so that my cock was pressing into the wet patch of her panties as I leaned forward to take her magnificent breasts in my hands.

"Mmmm, now that's much better sir," she groaned.

All pretence of discipline had now evaporated as I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles. With my face now level with her glistening pussy she stepped out of them and unable to resist, I lapped and sucked on her pussy with my tongue parting the swollen lips and teasing her hard clit.

"Oh god, that's so good, mmmm so fucking good! Oh fuck, I'm going to Cum again, please sir fuck me now!" Cecile begged, whimpering desperately.

Her pussy was dripping juice as I stood and positioned my cock at its entrance my swollen head parting her lips before I thrust into her. I continued to drive my cock home rutting like an animal, Cecile was convulsing and panting, blowing her cheeks and grunting as her body was consumed by waves of orgasms. I made no attempt to prolong, and with a groan that came from the depth of my being, I increased the intensity of my thrusts I pistoned into her with all my might. I came hard my balls emptying into her and slapping on her arse, her breasts had a life of their own swinging and slapping together.

"Oh, my fucking Christ," her head now bowed down between her arms panting, "fuck, fuck, fucking hell, what in the name of all that is holy did you just do to me?"

My legs felt like they might let me down as I finished emptying my load into Cecile my cock still rigid and swollen like never before as I slid it out of her pussy which was dripping with my cum and her juices.

Cecile still panting and looking wobbly turned and dropped to her knees in front of me taking my surprisingly hard cock in her mouth, licking and sucking all the juices from it. She seemed almost obsessed with it frantic not to let it get away, I found this incredibly exciting to see this young woman desperate for my cock. She stood after a while and without a word led me over to the sofa pushing me on to my back straddling me and guiding my cock back into her.

I do not profess to be some sort of super stud, but, I was definitely achieving new heights of staying power as Cecile rode with a slow rhythm and a faraway look on her face, her magnificent breasts swaying gently above me.

"If I die now I'll be a happy girl, I'll ride my way to heaven on your cock cumming as I pass through the pearly gates!"

"If you die now I'll be in even more shit than I am already!"

"Have no fear sir, today is our little secret, you'll have no more problems with me, except, I may need a replay occasionally."

"I'm not sure a replay is a sensible idea, Cecile I think this has to be a one-off."

"We'll see, Mr Sampson, we'll see."

Cecile had lost all her urgency as she maintained her slow rhythm, I was having a ball with her breasts sucking and kneading them until with a large gulp of breath she arched her back and shuddered. Her pussy clamped tight on my cock she stayed motionless for a few seconds before her urgency returned and she rode me hard and fast and became oblivious to everything, her body convulsing with the waves of her orgasm. Finally, she collapsed on me, heaving, panting, sweaty and sated. I hadn't cum this time, but, for some reason, I wasn't bothered, Cecile had other ideas though!

She eased off my cock and slid down my torso teasing my cock with her breasts and giving me a titty fuck, after a short while of this she stopped and repositioned herself In the classic sixty-nine, her gleaming pussy now staring at me inviting my attention.

Cecile massaged the shaft of my cock while sucking and licking the head, pulling her hips toward me I buried my face in her pussy her juices dripping down my chin as I lapped her swollen clit.

Unable to stop myself from thrusting my hips as though fucking her mouth I could sense my orgasm building and also Cecile's movements had become more urgent and erratic as she approached her climax. Life seemed to go in to slow motion as I bucked and shot my load in to her mouth with Cecile pumping and sucking my cock. She in turn shuddered and moaned as my tongue played with her clit hidden in the cushions of her swollen pussy lips.

A companiable silence followed as she continued to stroke and lick my cock until she repositioned herself to lie with her head on my chest. This is so wrong I thought to myself, I must have broken every rule in the book, just look at me, lying here with a naked student purring on my chest.

"Thank you Paul, I mean Mr Sampson, sir, thank you for showing me someone cares about me."

"Of course people care about you Cecile, but this was wrong at every level, I should never have taken advantage of you like this, I have severely jeopardised my position here. You were supposed to being punished for your appalling attitude and behavior instead of which I allow you to take advantage of my weakness in being unable to resist you."

"You did punish me though! And I have a sore arse to prove it!"

I was angry with myself and with her for the situation I found myself in and in a single movement managed to sit up and position her across my lap.

"And it's going to stay sore young lady!" I said as I delivered some firm slaps on her bare arse before she knew what was happening.

"Ouch, fucking hell sir, what was that for?"

"It's for enjoying your punishment, it's for tempting me with your body, and it's to remind you who's in charge here. Now please get up and get dressed."

She lifted herself off my lap and stood infront of me in all her naked glory, her olive skin glistening from the recent exertions, her breasts heaving, nipples erect. "I have been punished, and rightly so, but, I have also been given some self esteem thanks to you, so don't beat yourself up about what happened here today. It may well have been somewhat irregular, but, it has achieved what you wanted? Let's be honest we are both consenting adults even if there is a teacher student relationship so where's the harm? So, I will be boring from now on and will behave myself for thye rest of the year, well, most of the time anyway!" With that she gatherd her clothes up and started to get dressed, I also dressed again.

Back in her uniform she stood in front of my desk, "Do I have to stay in uniform for the rest of the day or may I get changed now?"

"You'll stay in uniform until dinner this evening at which time you may change in to casual clothes."

"If you insist!"

"I do! Now off you go."

She turned and walked toward the door, but she paused and before leaving she lifted her skirt and removed her panties and walked back over to my desk and dropped them on it.

"A little memento of your first student spanking for you sir!" She said with a grin and turning she skipped over to the door and was gone before I could say a word.

I lifted the warm and damp cotton panties off my desk and contemplated what the rest of the term may have in store for me? That is if I was able to keep my job which at this rate was definitely in doubt!...

12