A School for Spanking Ch. 04

Story Info
The Spanking continues at the Academy for young ladies.
5.6k words
4.62
27.7k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A School for Spanking Ch 04

The term started for real on Monday, and I had spent the remainder of my weekend preparing for the classes I had. Notwithstanding the events that had brought me to this place and job, I was very unsure of just exactly what the dynamic of the classroom would be. Up to now, I had not taught anyone above the age of 16. Now I was going to be teaching young ladies with age ranges between eighteen and twenty-five. Their social backgrounds were also very different from the students I had taught previously. I questioned the possible motivation of them given that I was equally confident that their attendance at Lady Sophia's Finishing School for Ladies may not, in every instance be entirely voluntary. I guess access to pots and pots of money might be an influencing factor?

I remained surprised that young adult women would tolerate the requirement to wear a uniform. However, I'm not going to be anything other than honest with you, the school uniform is a real turn on for me, and the sight of young women parading around the school in said uniform was a distraction that I would need to gain control over! Maybe it would be like the worker in a sweet factory who can help themselves to as many sweets as they like until they become bored with them. I'm not suggesting helping myself to as many of these young ladies as I pleased, just that daily exposure to it may dampen my desire for it? Only time would tell!

The term started in earnest on Monday. A welcome assembly during which I had my formal introduction to one and all by Emilia. The mix of students would have done the United Nations proud as I looked out over a sea of differing nationalities, and I could not help but notice that in the main all gorgeous. Does money, and breeding guarantee your good looks? Who knows? But on this showing, you'd have to think so! I had two classes to take, during which I discovered that despite their seniority they still had a similar mix of behavioural traits to their younger counterparts I had been used to up to this point in my career.

During the first few weeks, I settled down into a routine getting used to the ebb and flow of the days and week. In the first week, I helped with some hockey coaching a game I had played a little but never coached. The girls certainly took this very seriously and were ultra-competitive and were regularly in the top three or four of the league in which they participated. I decided to broach the subject of soccer to see if I could get enough girls interested in five-a-side to start with and maybe progress to a full eleven particularly as the world over, the women's game was being taken far more seriously than ever before. I had a chat with Emilia and suggested a plan to organise a set of trials to see how many girls may be interested in taking up the beautiful game. She was all for it, and so we arranged for six trials over the next two weeks, which turned out to have an overwhelming response.

The trials were simple and consisted of a five-minute interview, some fitness tests and then ten minutes each way five a side game that allowed me to observe the girls at play and get a feel for the possible potential of taking the idea any further. I confess that my preconceptions of the young ladies that I would experience at this school being spoilt and lazy eroded rapidly, they took their sport seriously and were very competitive and committed to winning. There were tackles, pushing and shoving going on all over the place, but more encouragingly I could see some real promise as I watched them with the ball at their feet.

At the end of the two weeks, I had a very encouraging twenty-five budding footballers that I intended to train and coach by creating five separate five-a-side teams that would enable coaching and regular competitive games. I would continue to help to coach hockey, but I now had an outlet I could get my teeth in to outside the classroom, and that would help me have a clear identity at the school.

I was looking forward to getting started with the football coaching but had to address a couple of small problems first, and that was kit! I hadn't specified what the girls should wear for the trials assuming they would work out for themselves what would be sensible and appropriate; however, they all turned up in hockey uniforms which consisted of a polo shirt and navy blue gym skirt! This attire certainly provided a confessed panty freak some immensely enjoyable voyeuristic moments but sadly was entirely inappropriate. Secondly, I needed some regulation goals. I approached Emilia with the problem and was surprised and thrilled to discover that funds for this type of investment was readily available and not a problem. All my girls had been supplied with two sets of white shorts and very stylish navy blue and green football shirts, plus three variously coloured tabards.

By now, I had started to feel at home and settled into my new role. I was now used to being the arbiter of all punishments in my role as the head of discipline. I was in my office one afternoon, sorting out the five football teams basing them on my notes about each girl and hopefully creating five balanced sides when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

The door opened, and Suri Lam, a pretty Asian girl who had tried out for the football team and succeeded, came into the room. Suri was not in my class, so I had only met her at the trial.

"Hi Suri, what can I do for you?" I said as she came up to my desk and stood with her hands behind her back.

Clearly upset, Suri answered, "Miss Agnew has sent me to see you for punishment."

"Why Suri, what have you done?"

"I was behaving in an unladylike fashion after I found out I had passed the football trials. I love football and watch the premier league whenever I can and was so excited to have got into one of your five-a-side teams. Please mister Sampson you won't drop me will you?"

"Well dropping you would be an option I suppose."

"Nooo! Please, sir, no, don't do that! I couldn't bear it! I'll do anything, sir, anything at all?"

The truth was, I didn't know what she'd done wrong, a bit of youthful celebration seemed just fine with me, and I also had no intention of dropping her as she was in my top three players that had shown some genuine potential.

"Did Miss Agnew suggest to you what she expected as a punishment?"

Suri looked at me, and blushing slightly said: "Yes, sir, she thought I should have my bottom spanked until I learned how to behave with a little more decorum."

" I see, and do you agree with Miss Agnew?"

"I guess so sir, yes," she stuttered.

"Then let's get this over with, shall we?"

"Will it hurt sir?"

"It wouldn't be much of a punishment if it didn't would it Suri? Turn the chair in front of the desk around and lean forward with your hands on the seat, please."

I came round from behind the desk as Suri did as I asked, and without any preamble proceeded to deliver six firm slaps to her skirted bottom.

"You may stand up now, Suri," I instructed.

Suri was almost grinning as she asked, "Is that it, sir? May I stay on the football programme?"

"Why are you grinning Suri? A punishment is nothing to grin about!"

"It was sir! Just not as bad as I thought it would be, you see I've never been spanked before, and it didn't hurt anything like I was expecting,"

I remembered from the interview how spanking over a skirt was not the most effective form of punishment.

"Leaving with a smile on your face is hardly a punishment, is it Suri?"

"Well I guess maybe not sir, please don't tell me this means you are going to drop me from the programme?"

There was no chance of that, of that I had no doubt whatsoever. However, I could not let Suri know that!

"Well that depends on you Suri, you have two choices, one, I drop you from the football or two, I spank you again, but this time you will remove your skirt!"

"But sir if I do that you will see my panties! That would be so embarrassing!"

"Embarrassing it may be, but those are your choices, and I will be frank with you now, I have no desire to drop you from the football, I believe you have a real talent for the game. So, what's it to be Suri?"

Suri stood looking at me chewing her lip, having an inner debate, I would be upset if she chose to give up on the football but, would stick by the decision of that was the way she went.

"Um, I do want to play football, but I have never taken my clothes off in front of a man before! I am dying of embarrassment just thinking about it!"

I truly felt sorry for the girl, but I had stated my options and couldn't back down now.

"Okay, sir, spank me if that is the only way I can stay on the football programme?"

"I'm afraid it is Suri, so now please remove your skirt."

Looking very sheepish Suri unclipped the waistband of her skirt and lowered the zip, still holding it she looked pleadingly at me as if for one last chance of exoneration. Seeing no hope in my face, she dropped the skirt to the floor and turned away. Her white cotton panties and cute bottom peeked out from below her blouse, would I ever get used to having to remain professional with semi-clothed young women in front of me? No probably not, however I must!

"Thank you, Suri, now lift your blouse and take up the same position over the chair as before.

Shamefaced, she slowly lifted her blouse, fully exposing her white cotton panties that contrasted with her dark skin. The panties stretched tight across her bottom as she leaned over the chair and parted her legs slightly as she waited for her punishment.

I wasted no time in delivering the first three very firm slaps to her arse, Suri made no sound as I hit her but was now quietly sobbing.

"Please lower your panties to your knees now Suri," I said firmly.

"What?" She cried, but sir, you can't ask me to do that!"

"I can, and I am Suri if you are to stay on the football Miss Agnew must know that you have received the correct punishment."

"Bbbut?" She stammered, "you'll see, well you know..... you'll see my vagina, sir?"

"I won't be looking at anything Suri, now please, do as I ask, your panties, now," I said firmly but gently.

"Yes sir, if I must, sir?"

"You must Suri."

She straightened up and slid her panties down to her knees and bent back over the chair. With her legs slightly apart and her panties stretched I could see a wet patch in the gusset and in her current position I was confronted by her glistening pussy lips, this made no sense given her apparent sense of misery and shame? Still, I was not in a position to waste time pondering that right now so delivered three more hard and perfectly timed slaps to her bare arse. The reaction this time showed; with each stroke met with a grunt and an exhalation of breath through gritted teeth. Her arse was now clearly showing the effects of the spanking, and I asked her once again to stand up and face me, although facing away may have been a better idea given the bulge in my trousers which I hoped was not too noticeable.

Now at this point, I would have expected Suri to quickly pull up her panties, which I would not have had a problem with despite not telling her to. However, she slowly straightened up and turned toward me slightly awkwardly as her panties were still around her knees. I was unable not to look down at her silky Asian bush now peeking out below her blouse tails, and as I looked up I would have sworn I saw the hint of a smile.

"You may get dressed now, Suri," I said.

Suri was now looking shy and embarrassed, crossing her hands over her pussy. Much to my relief due to the inappropriate feelings and thoughts I was having. Shit! I am supposed to be a professional for fuck's sake!

She finally bent down and pulled her panties up and taking her skirt from the floor, finished dressing.

"I hope you have learned your lesson, Suri?" I asked, walking to the door my hand on the handle in preparation of opening it to dismiss her.

"Oh yes sir, I have learned a big lesson!" she said, walking toward the door with a mischievous grin that made no sense to me? "So big, I could hardly miss it!" With that statement she grabbed my cock through my trousers, laughing, "We'll have to see what we can do about this next time, maybe at training, or the next time I misbehave?"

I was speechless as I watched her skip away down the corridor until just before she turned the corner, she stopped turned and blew me a kiss and with a final wave disappeared!

I was still standing there, staring down an empty corridor when Emilia turned the corner and started down toward my office.

"Was that Suri I just saw?"

"Yes, she'd just left my office after you sent her to see me."

"You must be mistaken? I certainly did not send her to you!"

"Really? That's odd because she clearly said that you had sent her to me.

"Oh dear, it seems she is up to her old tricks again," Emilia sighed "I'm afraid Suri is a tad too keen on being spanked! Your predecessor had problems with Suri until he realised what she was up to."

"But she was so convincing! And hardly seemed to be enjoying the experience at all. She seemed genuinely nervous?"

"Oh don't be fooled she's quite an actor, reinforced by the fact that she generally takes the leading part in our amateur dramatics productions. She's always been a bit of a handful, to be honest, but enormously talented in many areas."

"She's undoubtedly talented, of that there is little doubt, I gave her a spanking rather than having to drop her from the football programme. However, it now seems that was precisely her intention, and I fell for it hook line and sinker!"

"Take some comfort from the fact that you are not alone, I should have given you a heads up on some of our more challenging ladies," Emilia chuckled looking down at my crotch, "And it would appear it wasn't the most unpleasant experience of the day?"

It was at this point that I realised I was still sporting a full-on boner that was still clearly apparent in my trousers. I groaned inwardly and would happily have jumped in a deep hole to hide my embarrassment, until with a flash of genius I decided to try my luck with a plan that would deal with my aching cock!

"Emilia! That's both inappropriate and embarrassing, come in and close the door immediately!"

Emilia looked at me with a quizzical expression for a second, then, with a wry smile did as I asked.

"I'm very sorry Mr Sampson, I didn't mean to offend or embarrass you, is there something I can do to make amends for my appalling behaviour?"

Emalia now stood before me with her hands crossed in front of her and looking coy. I hadn't taken in her appearance until now. She was wearing a cream silk blouse and a navy blue pleated skirt. I was now reasonably sure that she would do whatever I asked, so I decided that my cock would be the winner in this situation.

"Can you give me one reason why I shouldn't punish you in the same way I've just had to punish Suri?"

"None at all," Emelia responded simply.

"Good! Then, please remove your blouse and skirt and prepare yourself for a spanking."

"But Mr Sampson is that really necessary? I'll just be in my underwear."

"It's entirely necessary Emilia, and if I get any more backchat you'll be taking off more than just your skirt and blouse, now do as I have asked and strip!"

Emilia turned her back on me and started to unbutton the front of her blouse along with her sleeves. She slipped it off and folded it carefully turning to lay it on the chair in front of my desk making a point of bending in such a way that her plump breasts enclosed in an oyster coloured bra hung seductively in front of me. Turning away again, she unzipped her skirt and with the subtlest of shimmies, let it slide down over her hips, revealing a matching slip. Also, I assumed matching panties the outline of which were visible along with a suspender belt.

Turning toward me, it was apparent that Emilia was enjoying herself as her nipples were now fully erect and pressing hard against the soft fabric of her bra. She stood there looking down until I stepped forward and taking my curled index finger lifted her chin, "This isn't supposed to be something to enjoy Emilia!" I said firmly.

"Whatever makes you think I am enjoying this humiliation, Mr Sampson?"

"I would say that was obvious Emilia!" I said, lowering my gaze to her breasts. "These are somewhat of a giveaway, and it's hardly cold in this room Emilia, is it?" As I said this, I tweaked one of her nipples quite hard.

"Ouch, Mr Sampson, that hurt!"

"This isn't supposed to be fun Emilia, and I am here to mete out punishments not turn you on! Any more backchat and you will regret it, now bend over and put your hands on the seat of the chair!"

Emilia moved to the side of the chair and bent down as instructed, despite her bra, her breasts hung invitingly, and I sincerely hoped I would get my hands on them later. Her slip was now stretched across her backside outlining her panties, I didn't bother with any preamble delivering three vicious slaps to each of her buttocks that stung the palm of my hand, so I knew it would surely have hurt!

"Stand please Emilia, and remove your slip, I will then administer the rest of your punishment."

"Why do I need to remove my slip, Mr Sampson? Surely it won't make that much difference?" Emilia questioned as she remained bent over and looking back at me over her shoulder.

"You'll remove it because I have told you to Emilia!"

"Really? Mr Sampson? Are you sure there isn't some other ulterior motive?"

I could hear the false insolence in Emilia's voice and could see the slightest hint of a smile, and in truth, I was struggling to keep up the act, especially as I think we both knew where this was heading.

"My motives are not in question here, Emilia. However, your apparent inability to do as I have asked, means I now require you to remove your slip or will I have to do it for you?"

At this, Emilia stood with her back to me and very slowly and seductively slid her slip down to the floor and stepped out of it.

"Better Mr Sampson?"

Much! I thought to myself, Emilia was a statuesque woman with a fabulous firm rounded arse, suited beautifully to showing off her matching panties which Emilia was adjusting before she bent over the chair again. My cock was straining to be released and was uncomfortable, to say the least, in truth, it had been since the session with Suri! I moved behind Emilia and purposely allowed my stiffness to brush across her arse.

"Mr Sampson! I thought I was to have a spanking not be tickled with what's in your trousers!"

"I have no idea what you mean, Emilia? Rest assured though I will be spanking your bottom!"

Without further ado, I delivered three firm slaps to her right buttock allowing a little time between each slap to heighten the pain. I still struggled to understand the attraction of being spanked, but knowing Emilia enjoyed it; I repositioned myself and delivered three further slaps to her left buttock.

"You may stand up now, Emilia, and please turn around and lower the back of your panties."

Emilia did as I asked and rolled the back of her panties down, exposing a very red arse showing where she had been spanked.

"Right, pull them up and tell me, have you learned a lesson today?"

Emilia pulled up and adjusted her panties overly exaggerating the process, running her fingers along the line of the elastic and smoothing her hands over her arse. Turning toward me finally, I was unable to take my eyes off her breasts. Her nipples were now so hard and erected that the bumps of her areola were showing through the material of her bra. "Oh yes, Mr Sampson, I have learned my lesson. I have also learned that you seem to enjoy spanking women judging by the bulge in your trousers?"

12