A School for Spanking Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emilia! Have you learned nothing? It was a comment like that got you in this position in the first place!"

"Well it looks like you'll have to punish me again, in fairness, I think you need to release a little tension first," Emilia said, winking as she came over and brazenly undid my trousers allowing them to fall to the floor exposing the tent pole in my boxers.

"Emilia! What do you think you are doing?" I exclaimed, and not wishing to look even more ridiculous with my trousers around my ankles, and of course, being fully aware of where this was heading, I finished taking my trousers shoes and socks off in one swift movement and sat down on the chair. "Come here now, Emilia!! Get across my knee this instant!"

Emelia didn't hesitate and made a point of positioning herself with her pussy rubbing my cock, she made no effort to lie still and squirmed in my lap. So here I was only a few weeks into my new job with my headmistress in just her bra and panties across my knees waiting for me to spank her!

I put my hand on her arse, enjoying the feel of her panties as she ground away at my cock. The thing is, she wasn't expecting me to caress her arse, as joyous an experience as that was, no, she was anticipating a sound spanking, so, I delivered a severe slap, one to each buttock. Then, following a short pause two more, and I repeated this until each buttock had received six blows each one greeted with a grunt and a tensing of her muscles which then relaxed as if indicating that she was ready for the next strike.

By now, my cock was aching for some release, and Emilia would be very aware of my dilemma, particularly as my cock was currently trying to burrow into her panties.

"So Emilia, have you learned your lesson yet?" I asked.

"I believe I have Mr Sampson, your methods of instruction leave me in no doubt about the error of my ways! It is also gratifying to note that you so obviously enjoy your work?" As Emilia was saying this, she skillfully rubbed my throbbing cock with her pussy.

The whole pretence of punishment was on the verge of disappearing as I had only one thought in my my mind now, and that was to have my cock embedded in Emilia's warm wet pussy. I was kneading her arse with one hand in time with her rhythmic hip movements as my other hand searched for her breasts hanging invitingly, constrained only by the soft material of her bra. Her nipples were hard and erect as I teased and massaged her gorgeous and pendulous tits, with Emilia quietly moaning I determined to free them from their confinement. A minor fiddle with the clasp of her bra and gravity took over, bras straps slipping, and with no resistance from Emilia her bra was on the floor, and her wonderous breasts were free.

"Why Mr Sampson! Whatever form of punishment have you in mind for me now?"

Holy shit, all I wanted at this moment in time, was to bury my throbbing shaft deep into Emilia's hopefully dripping wet pussy! However, I knew the game was still in play, and I had to play my part.

"Firstly, you will do as you are told without question or protest," I said, scolding her.

"Of course Mr Sampson, whatever you say."

"Good, now please get off my lap and stand in front of me."

Emilia did as I asked, standing with no apparent shame in just her panties, her breasts proud and inviting. The enticing mound of her pussy shaping the front of her panties.

"Are you aroused by your punishment so far, Emilia? I asked.

" A little, yes, sir."

"Only a little? Judging by the wet patch on the front of your panties I'd say a lot more than just a little?" I stood up as I asked this question, revelling in the view of the swell of her mound and touching the wetness of her panties.

My cock was rigid, and I rubbed the tip of it over her thighs and arse as I circled her, also delivering two hard slaps to her arse.

"I think you are a slut so turned on all you want is my cock up your sopping wet pussy? How wet are you, Emilia? Put your hand down your knickers and tell me how wet you are."

With no hesitation at all, Emilia put her hand down the front of her panties and after a few seconds removed it before seductively licking her wet fingers. She put her hand back in her panties and started to frig herself slowly.

"Oh, I'm very wet Mr Sampson, very wet Indeed, my clitoris is swollen and so sensitive, whatever must I do Mr Sampson?"

"Kneel Emilia! Kneel in front of me and suck my cock."

Again without hesitation, Emilia obeyed taking my cock in her mouth, expertly sucking and licking my pre-cum. She still had one hand in her panties and was rubbing herself until the movements on my cock became erratic as she moaned more that she sucked. Knowing that she was obviously getting close to cumming I stepped back, releasing my cock from her mouth.

"Stand! Take your hand from your knickers and stop masturbating right now!"

This time there was hesitation as she was teetering on the edge of orgasm.

"Stop, now!" I said, as I roughly removed her hand, leaving her helpless, quivering and desperate for release. I turned her around and whacked her arse hard.

"You'll do as I ask when I ask, immediately and without hesitation! Is that clear, Emilia?"

"Perfectly sir," Emilia responded weakly, her only thought being her orgasm.

"Good, Emilia, maybe you are learning at last!" I said as sternly as I could manage given this slightly ridiculous scenario.

I moved behind her and placing both hands down her panties and pulled them down and off her ankles.

"Spread your legs, Emilia, I want to see just how wet you really are?"

Complying with my request, I put my hand through her legs and probed her pussy and discovered Emilia wasn't wet! She had opened the floodgates of her love juices, Jesus! She was sopping wet, and her pussy lips swollen and sensitive. The game was over in my eyes, especially when I touched her clitoris, and she nearly came on the spot.

I moved my hand away and went to sit back down on the chair, straddling my legs either side as did so.

"Come here, Emilia, stand in front of me," I instructed her.

Emilia did as I asked, and then before I could say anything more, putting her hands either side of my neck on the back of the chair, lowered her pussy down onto my cock. Releasing a low moan as she took my full rack hard length into her, Emilia shuddered and started her orgasm immediately. She rode me frantically, showing how close she had been to orgasm up to this point. Throwing her head back and with a guttural moan, Emilia sighed heavily slumping forward, resting her head on my shoulder. I did not hold back either allowing myself to go with her flow. Her breasts slapped against me as I gripped her hips, finally emptying my load deep inside her pussy.

"Well, Mr Sampson that certainly taught me a lesson! I must warn the rest of the female staff not to upset you, and then again, maybe I won't!" She laughed.

Emilia sat back a little as she spoke, her plump breasts irresistible and I could not resist massaging them as our post-coital glow enveloped us. With her nipples still firm and tempting, I lifted a breast to my mouth and teased the nipple with my tongue, sucking like a baby. I realised not only that my cock was still firmly embedded in Emilia's Pussy but that it was still hard and starting to pulse.

Emilia did not need any encouragement and was slowly and gently starting to move on my cock. No longer about punishment or role play, we were now two adults about to enjoy good sex. We were less frantic, and the urgency had gone as she rode me slowly, I could feel her juices that had mingled with mine sliding down my inner thighs and balls. I licked, sucked and kneaded her breasts, revelling in the pure joy of Emilia's glorious orbs.

Emilia used the full length of my cock, leaving my swollen head teasing the entrance of her pussy before sliding it in up to its hilt.

"Oh God, Emilia that's so good!"

"Stop talking and eat my tits, Paul," she replied as she slowly increased her speed but only a little.

She had started to breathe heavily, her cheeks blowing out, I could feel a tightening of her pussy on my cock. The feeling was intense and powerful, and I could sense that Emilia was building up to a powerful orgasm.

"Oh, my dear Paul!! I am losing control of any decorum I may have had!" Emilia panted. "Fuuuuuck! Holy shit! My cunt's exploding!"

Emilia had thrown her head back her face a grimace of pleasure as she experienced a violent orgasm. Her pussy now gripping my cock hard, her body tense as she grabbed the back of the chair. I was a mere passenger in this scenario, leaving whatever would happen next to Emilia. I admit that my ego was undoubtedly pampered as this wonderfully proper woman was losing control of everything that made her who she was.

With a primal gasp and shudder, Emilia's body relaxed and started to move and gyrate on my cock a slow but increasing movement up and down. I met her downward movement with my own upward thrust my cock engorged and swollen, filling her completely. We were acting in unison now, reacting instinctively to each other. I was building to a long-awaited climax along with Emilia who was obviously on the verge again! Oh, you lucky girls managing multiple orgasms!

"I'm ready, Paul, time to do as you are told and cum with me," Emilia panted.

I didn't need to be asked twice and relaxed into a rhythm allowing for my orgasm build to a crescendo.

I grunted and tensed as I let go and thrusting hard and fast shot my load deep into Emilia, who at the same time was giving in to her own orgasm. We panted, grunted, and moaned our way to exhaustion and a glowing pleasure.

"Here endeth the lesson for today!" Emilia laughed, sweating and panting as she relaxed.

"I never knew handing out punishments could be so enjoyable?" I sighed happily.

After a few moments regaining our composure, Emilia climbed off me and started to gather her clothes, while I sat and enjoyed watching her dress and reclaim her everyday decorum.

"I'm sure I came to your office for a good reason Mr Sampson, however, I confess I am unable to recall just what that was at the moment!"

"I am sure it will come back to you shortly Emilia," I said, emphasising the word "come" and smiling.

"Come? Yes, I am sure you're right, Mr Sampson!"

I had gathered my myself and my clothes together and was getting dressed. Emilia had moved to the door, with her hand on the handle she turned looked me in the eyes and smiling said: "Keep up the excellent work Mr Sampson, yes, quite excellent work." She sighed.

I finished dressing and tidied up my desk, deciding to go back to my apartment to take a shower before carrying on with my work on the five aside teams.

On my walk over to the apartment, I bumped into Cassandra, "Hi Paul, how's it all going? Are you enjoying your time here?

"Hi Cassandra, yes thanks, I'm settling in nicely, and feeling quite at home now and definitely enjoying life!" I said this with a wry grin and walked away, leaving Cassandra with a thoughtful look on her face........


12