A School for Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each stroke caused Emelia's face to grimace and her breasts to swing as I had hoped they would, they looked as desperate as my cock to be free of their restraints. When Cassandra had finished, they swapped places, and Emelia handed down the prescribed punishment. The room was filled with the sounds of hefty thwacks and, grunts and squeals of pain and I was feeling horny as hell! Who knew?

Emelia had finished with Cassandra, and both were standing timidly by the bed, it was extraordinary to see Emelia a statuesque, powerful woman behaving like this, she had seemed so imposing just a couple of hours ago. Oh and by the way, what a body! Nothing like the stick insects that are supposed to have the "body perfect." Well, let me tell you, Emelia, was all woman, she was toned with curves and tits to die for!

"Emelia, Cassandra, please stand at the top of the bed and face away from me, Serena, come here at the bottom of the bed and prepare yourself for your punishment."

I approached Cassandra and Emelia relishing the view of two beautiful arses in my favourite style of panty I decided as Emelia had earlier to inspect their buttocks and confirm the punishment had been administered properly. Standing behind Emelia, I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Her but cheeks were glowing a deep red, I placed my hand on the redness and could feel the warmth of the recent spanking. Moving over to Cassandra I pulled her panties down as well similarly inspecting her buttocks deciding to leave the pair of them standing with panties at half-mast while I moved over to Serena ready to mete out her punishment.

She stood bent and ready, and without warning and with a little skip I landed a hard smack on Serena's ass.

"Ooof! Shit!" Serena grunted.

"Still feeling like you have got away with it Serena?" I asked as I positioned myself correctly to dispense the rest of her punishment.

"No sir, not at all sir!"

"Good I'm sure you will be in no doubt at all after this!" I proceeded to deliver five more hard strokes each causing Serena to squeal. I stood back arms folded and admired her cute ass enclosed in the soft pink cotton, and then for the second time that day pulled them down to inspect my handiwork. I did wonder if I may have gone a little over the top maybe spanking her a bit too hard? Her but cheeks were definitely a deeper red than last time, and very warm to the touch.

"Ladies, would you all please turn around and face me, hands to your sides." They each shuffled around, the movement was just slightly awkward due to their panties still halfway down their thighs. I glanced down to take a look at their pussies, Emelia still had hair, but it was beautifully trimmed, Cassandra and Serena's were bare as the day they were born.

I was still mildly shocked at the apparent power they had allowed me to exert over them, I mean look at them

"Well, ladies have you learned your lessons for today? Do you have anything further to say?" I said this while standing in front of them still with a huge boner that I was unable not to touch in an attempt to adjust myself.

"I'll tell you what we have learned Paul, we have learned that we have made the correct decision, I am quite sure now that you will fit in very nicely at Lady Sophia's," Emelia said as she pulled her panties up.

"I didn't say you could pull your panties up Emelia!" I said.

"No, you didn't Paul, but now you need to do as you're told because I am not going shuffle over to you, it is undignified, and I need to help you with your little problem."

"It looks a rather large problem to me!" Serena sniggered also pulling her panties up as she came over to me.

Cassandra followed suit, and in no time I was surrounded by the three of them, now powerless in their hands.

"Serena, his shirt and tie, please, Cassandra, shoes and socks." Emelia stood in front of me back in some control, hands on her hips as she gave her orders.

I was beyond caring where this was going, the room being alive with sexual tension, I allowed the girls to remove the clothes as instructed.

Emelia stepped closer her magnificent breasts with nipples sticking out like organ stops against the material of her bra brushing my chest. She was smiling wickedly as her eyes bore into mine holding my attention.

"You seem to like my tits, Paul, hmm? Serena, if you wouldn't mind would you undo my bra." She said this without taking her eyes off me, Serena moved behind Emelia and released the clasp on her bra, easing both straps down finally slipping the bra off.

Emelia then moved down and knelt in front me in that fantasy position every man dreams of, she undid the buckle of my belt and dealt with the fastenings on my trousers. She stroked my cock through my trousers before lowering the zip and allowing them to fall and pool at my feet. Cassandra also knelt down and as I lifted each foot took them away.

So there I was naked apart from my white boxers my cock straining for release pre-cum already creating a wet patch on the front. Emelia licked the wet spot and looked up at me.

"My my Paul you have been enjoying today's events, haven't you? What do you think girls?" As Emelia asked this Cassandra and Serena knelt either side of her taking turns stroking and licking my cock. Emelia slipped her hand inside and pulling it free of my boxers immediately opening her mouth and taking its wet glistening head in.

In my heightened state of arousal, this wasn't going to last long, Emelia obviously well practised at giving head, and sensing this released my cock with a final lick. Serna stood and moving behind me slid her hands down inside my boxers stretching the elastic waist and pushing them down over my hips and off over my feet. Within a few minutes, I seemed to have lost control of these submissive women, and my instinct was telling me to ensure that did not happen. It wasn't that I was not enjoying this turn of events but today had been about control, and I had to regain it.

"I hope you are enjoying this ladies? " I barked with some semblance of authority.

"Ooh Yes, sir." Serena giggled taking hold of my cock.

"I was not looking for cheek Serena, you have all deserved your punishments today, and now you expect a reward from my cock? IF anyone gets the benefit of me fucking them, I will decide who and how is that quite clear? Now all of you go and stand by the bed facing me."

The fact that they each immediately did as I asked seemed extraordinary to me, but then this was a whole new world of experience, and I was determined to be a quick learner. Emelia's breasts were genuinely magnificent, large and firm with large dark nipples, Cassandra and Serena were still wearing bras, so that had to change.

"Bras off you two," I said waving my hand at the pair of them.

Hands behind their backs they both released the clasp on their bra and slid the straps off revealing in Serena's case smallish round globes with small pale nipples. Cassandra's, on the other hand, were larger and with a slight upturn and nipples you could hang your hat on.

"So which of you would like this cock in their pussy?" I stood holding the shaft of my engorged and rock hard cock.

They each raised their hand indicating their willingness their desire to have me fuck them. Surreal, simply surreal, I was struggling to get my head around how on earth I was being allowed this level of control over these women.

"How about I see who is the wettest and ready for me, shall we?" I suggested.

"Emelia come over here please," I demanded., and she duly came to stand in front of me as instructed. "Your legs apart please,"

All my natural instincts to just take this woman in my arms, fondle, kiss, grope, and throw her on the bed to fuck her brains out, had to be kept in check, I had a role to play. Looking Emelia in the eye, I grabbed her pussy through her panties.

"How wet are you Emelia, hmm?" Without waiting for an answer, I slipped my hand down the front of her panties. My fingers discovered a sopping wet pussy with swollen lips and a prominent hard clit. Emelia gasped as my fingers played with her clit for a few seconds, in fact, she was so ready that she suddenly had to put her arms on my shoulders to support herself, her breaths coming in short gasps.

"Okay Emelia, you are definitely ready, off you go, back to the bed, please," I ordered removing my hand from her panties.

I needed to hurry this up, my cock needed release sooner rather than later. "Serena, Cassandra, over here now, both of you please." Seeing what I had done with Emelia, they came and stood legs apart and ready for me. I went first to Serena my hand delving down the front of her cotton panties. Another sodden pussy, dripping and ready for my cock, likewise Cassandra. Jesus, they were loving this!

"Okay, I have made my decision, over to the bed and turn around please."

I had decided to tease them a little, as they stood with their pantied bottoms in line, I walked over and strolled down the line making sure my cock slapped against their arses.

"Okay, bend over now all of you please."

I stepped behind Emellia, pushing my cock between her legs, rubbing the crotch of her panties, and then grabbed the waistband and pulled them down to her ankles and moved to position my cock at the entrance to her glistening tunnel. I repeated the process with Serena and Casandra sure now that all three were now as desperate for me as in truth, I was for them.

Enough, I thought to myself, I had made my mind up a while back and came up behind my choice placing the swollen head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy just allowing it to part her lips. Her legs began to tremble slightly, and a quiet moaning noise came from her, I thrust hard, all eight rigid inches pistoning home again and again.

"Aahhh fuck!" Emelia gasped as I thrust as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her arse.

"Lucky bitch," I heard Cassandra whisper.

"Yeah, cow!" Serena sighed.

I could feel myself approaching the cliff edge of no return, at the same time that Emelia was panting hard then letting out a visceral grunt her body tensioning as she was overcome with a wave of orgasmic pleasure. I needed no further invitation. My legs nearly buckling as I shot an enormous load deep inside her leaning forward and grabbing her pendulous tits kneading them roughly until I was spent but still continuing to slide in and out of her gushing pussy.

Emelia collapsed on the bed panting and heaving with me on her back too spent to even bother to take my cock out of its warm wet haven.

"Oh bloody fantastic, she used him up!" Serena groaned.

I looked over at the girls realising once again I needed to take control of the situation. On shaky legs, I stood, my cock flopping out of Emelia's pussy still semi-erect.

"If you want satisfaction then I suggest you use your imagination and take care of each other's needs."

Cassandra and Serena looked at each other with a curious look on their faces apparently not sure what to do.

"Oh please girls, I'm sure you both went to a girls boarding school and then a few years at Lady Sophia's. Don't try to tell me you've not eaten pussy before! Get on the bed now and start munching" I ordered.

Serena clambered on the bed and lay legs akimbo waiting for Cassandra to tend to her needs, Cassandra glanced over at me and then climbed on to the bed and buried her head between Serena's legs lapping and sucking on her pussy. The sight of the pair of them naked on the bed like this was incredibly horny and as spent as I was, I could sense a mild stirring in my loins.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Emelia stand and start to approach me, she took my cock in her and gently massaging it and kissed me hard, her tongue exploring my mouth. Her breasts were irresistible, and I massaged them fiercely while still keeping an eye over her shoulder watching the girls.

Emelia pulled away and slid down my body her breasts enveloping my cock at one point as her mouth reached it. Using a combination of her hands and her mouth she went to work on me in an attempt to bring my fella back to life. This and the sight and sounds of the girls on the bed was definitely having a positive effect.

Serena was rolling her head and panting her hips rhythmically moving in unison to Cassandra's lapping of her pussy. Emilia's ministrations had worked it's magic, and I was fully hard now if not quite a rigid as earlier. I stopped Emelia nad strolled o the foot of the bed where the view was of Cassandra kneeling ass in the air and an open glistening pussy just waiting to be filled. Without any hesitation, I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself behind Cassandra and thrust my cock deep into her. I grabbed her by the hips and pumped hard and fast, this time I knew I would last until I was ready and in control.

Cassandra had stopped licking Serena and was grunting and moaning as I pounded her pussy, her heightened state meant that it was not long before she tipped over the edge.

"Yes Paul, yes, yes, yes, Oh fuck don't stop please don't stop!" She squealed as she came her pussy taking a vice-like grip on my cock, her body quivering and shuddering as she came. When she had finished, she collapsed utterly exhausted on top of Serena my cock, sliding out, still hard and glistening with pussy juices. I rolled over on to my back and looked at Serena raising my eyebrows.

"Come here Serena, I need you to satisfy my needs," I ordered her.

She didn't need telling twice and disentangled herself from Cassandra then straddling my hips and lowering herself onto my cock. Her pussy was tight and so dripping wet that I slid into her with ease, eyes closed in apparent ecstasy, Serena rode my cock moving herself up and down its shaft slowly enjoying its size inside her. She gradually increased her rhythm, faster and faster, until she was almost metronomic.

I could tell she was getting close to cumming and took that as my signal to pull out and moving out from under her rolled her onto her back. I took her legs and put them on my shoulders and thrust back into her, looking down I could see her eyes wide with shock and pleasure as I pumped harder and faster. She became noisy now, panting each breath as a loud guttural grunt.

"Oh fuck!! Oh fucking hell, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm fucking cumming!"

Quite the refined young lady, I thought to myself as I happily allowed myself to cum for the second time squeezing my balls dry. Serena was still panting and shuddering as her body was engulfed by her orgasm, we both started to relax as I slid out of her and released her legs. Emelia joined us up on the bed, four naked bodies sated and relaxed.

I found myself being overtaken by an uncontrollable urge to laugh, "Now, that's what I call an interview!"

*****

I hope you have enjoyed this story? I have several ideas to continue on if you think the story worthy of being extended. Your comments are so critical to me as I explore different ideas.