A Scottish Werewolf's Love Book 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you dork I mean why I am still in my, oh never mind get out so I can get cleaned up and changed."

"Awwww what I can't stay?" he teased her just as she swatted the hell out of his arm laughing as well.

"God dam your getting bad what's gotten into you?"

Toni chuckled. "I don't know but your look was great!" * He laughed and got off the bed and went down stairs, she could hear him laughing the whole time.

Some time later Ari came down wearing jeans and sneakers and such and sat at the table bidding all good morning.

"Good Morning lass, feeling better then ya did last night?"

"Yes sir I am thank you."

"Sir? Pfft call me Steven lass that's my given name."

She chuckled and smiled. "Alright Steven it is then."

Soon breakfast was on the table and tea poured Marian dished up the sumptuous looking food.

"Come now eat up before it gets cold." Marian said as she sat down.

After a good meal and helping clean up Gavina took Toni and Ari to meet the lord of Black Wolf Castle, it came out over the hill like some stone guardian looking over the land. Ari could not believe her eyes it was the castle from her dreams it was real! She felt her heart begin to flutter and quicken the closer they got to the Castle.

It was very real no longer did she think she was going crazy or insane. The got out of the car and made their way to the huge doors and pulled the chain to ring the old-fashioned bell then waited. Soon the doors open and a handsome red headed man answer the door.

"Gav! I was hoping you would be coming over this morning. Come in lass come in."

"Morning Drew, these are my friends Toni and Ari the Americans I told you and Duncan of remember?"

"Aye, yes I remember. Come in all of you Duncan will be down shortly his lazy arse was still in bed till about 30 minutes ago. Please come in."

They all walked in, Ari started looking around, and up taken back by how the old world seemed so alive in this place as if it was a living time capsule.

"Let me introduce my self I am Drew, and you must be Toni?" He said as he put his hand out to Toni to shake it in a tight manly firm grip. The moment Toni shook Drew's hand he felt like a shock had gone into his body with the force of a hard punch to the gut but with out him doubling over, Toni's hand clinched hard to Drew's as they shook.

"Aye Lad what a shake you got. Great grip you must be a boxer."

Soon another voice joined in. Ari turned her head and her eyes widened when she saw him standing there in full light not just the yellow eerie glow of the flashlight.

"Welcome to Black Wolf Castle my home."

12