A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 02

Story Info
A loving connection.
4.5k words
4.57
15.9k
16
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was Ella?"

"I really like her, Celia."

"It's hard not to enjoy such a wondrous and fresh creature. Would you like coffee?"

"Yes, please."

I was back in Celia's kitchen, having escorted my first client to the front door and seen her out. I'll confess to having watched Ella almost skip twenty metres up the sidewalk before the chauffeur held open a rear door to her silver Bentley Flying Spur.

Just before ducking inside the car, I was treated to a backward glance, a splendidly wicked smile, and a tiny wave.

A strong coffee aroma dragged me back into the present. I stared down and saw three small chocolate-sprinkled love hearts floating on a creamy cappuccino.

"Thank you."

"Don't catch feelings for any of these clients, Andrew."

"I realized that might be a problem immediately after Ella swallowed my cum."

"Oh wow, she swallowed on the first session?"

"Yep. The whole damn lot."

"Good girl."

"I suspect she has done research online before asking her father to pay for these lessons."

"Just don't catch any feelings, please."

I worried her warning might have come too late. With nine lessons to go, I was already missing the flighty, adventurous eighteen-year-old.

"Do we have many clients like her?"

"You mean ones that want novice practice and coaching?"

"Yeah."

"She's the first, and technically her dad is the client. He's been coming here and seeing me for years."

"Oh."

"You don't approve of our mutual profession, Andrew?"

It was a moment of truth, and I knew Celia studied me with all the instincts that women share about reading other people's body language.

"I don't have a problem with it."

"What then?"

"A father with a mistress who asks her to secure the services of a training bull is not what I expected to discover today."

Celia smiled, and a tense moment evaporated.

I passed her test.

"Ella is the first girl to come here for formal coaching, but you are my only Bull, so this is all new territory for me."

"What about Ella and me? How did that just happen today?"

"Her dad saw you here a couple of weeks ago while visiting me. Ella approached him to ask for help, and he put two and two together, spoke to me, and then today happened."

"What's next, Celia?"

"I've sent out your bio."

"I have a bio?"

With coffee in hand, she wandered nonchalantly to a small desk in an adjoining office, selected a few sheets of paper, stapled them together, and slid a neat-looking bio under my nose with several photographs of me.

"It went out a few days ago to a mailing list comprising friends and family members who enjoy the company of men like yourself from other service providers."

"What kind of a man am I?"

Celia eyed me up and down, enjoying soaking up my physique and, I hoped, my honest and kind disposition.

"You're a beautiful thoroughbred stallion but also kind, honest, and decent. I'm sure you are a perfect lover."

"Can you tell?"

"Yes, I believe I can. I'm older, wiser, and very experienced in love and most forms of sexual misbehavior, Andrew. I know when a man cares more for his own pleasure than that of the lady he is servicing."

"Is that what you'd like me to do? Service women?"

"Yes. Does the language concern you?"

"Not at all. I'll get used to this lifestyle quickly."

"Give up your day job Andrew."

"Seriously?"

"You can't make rent working there. In one hour, your fees amount to two hundred and fifty bucks. Do that three times a day and enjoy your work. Expend more effort in the gym and spend time reading."

"Okay. I'll consider it."

There wasn't much to think about. I'd cleared five percent of my normal monthly salary in one hour. I'd resign my position for sure, but couldn't allow Celia to call all of my shots. I felt attracted to her and was sure she wanted to jump me, but like her, I wouldn't mix business and pleasure.

"I have to leave to run errands now, but Mrs. Williams wants two hours' service. She'll arrive at 3 pm."

"I won't disappoint you or her."

"You can go up to a hundred bucks each day on my card, and we'll settle every Friday if that's okay. For the time being, here is some cash by way of an advance. You can pay half of it back whenever you like."

I counted the notes Celia lay on the table, looking up in surprise.

"This is five grand."

"Yes. You'll need the finest branded clothes, some training supplements, and gear. Get what you need, and let's make this work together, sharing the costs fifty-fifty."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure Mrs. Williams will ride your cock, hard, sweetie. Be ready for that and perform well for her."

She left me feeling delightfully used. My personal stock had risen, and with it, my cock was pointing upwards too. As I mused alone in the kitchen, my thoughts drifted to pussy, beautiful women, older or young, and a fortune to be made.

I rested for a few hours, reluctant to visit the gym lest it impact my libido. A reputation must be built, and I could not fail. When a polite knock came at the front door, I rushed to answer more than I should.

"Slower next time, Andrew; you mustn't appear desperate."

"Mrs. Williams?"

"Of course."

"How do you know my name?"

"Your bio was forwarded for my review."

"Ahh, that makes sense."

I stared at her, processing the woman's exceptional beauty that seemed elevated by her age and a naughty twinkle in her eyes. She raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Will you be inviting me inside, or do you intend to give head and cock outside here on the steps?"

"Oh, I'm sorry."

I moved aside quickly, and she sauntered in with the grace of a model. All six feet in height of a glorious sixty-five-year-old, silver hair tied in a bun, sexy woman was mine for a couple of hours.

"Fuck!"

She turned squarely on me, eyeballing me like a headmistress who caught a boy masturbating behind the teachers' common room.

"Fuck good, or fuck bad?"

"Fucking excellent."

"Good boy, Andrew. Celia mentioned you were a delightful gentleman, and I see she was right about your weighty cock size too."

My erection was easy to spot through the lightweight training sweatpants I'd chosen to relax in.

"I can change into something smarter if you'd like, Mrs. Williams."

"Only into your birthday suit, Andrew, and my name is Carla, by the way. Does Celia keep any wine handy at all? I think we ought to get acquainted over a chilled glass of white."

I stripped off completely, making sure Carla could admire my performance. When my cock swung like a stiff pendulum, her eyes were drawn to it as I ambled past, heading for the fridge.

"We have Pinot or Sauvignon in white."

"Sauvignon every time, please, Andrew."

I poured two glasses, handing Carla one while I took the other, tapping hers with a delightful clink.

"You're a sassy boy, Andrew. Are you a submissive?"

"No."

"Ahh, so spanking is out, then?"

"I didn't say that."

"Are you dominant?"

"I'm not a bully and know how to treat a lady. My room has a rather nice shaded balcony. Shall we pass the time there?"

"I'd love to. It would be nice to understand your proclivities and kinks before my initial service."

She smiled sweetly. I wouldn't say it aloud to Carla, but I adore older women. It's their knowing and understanding, possessed by lifelong experience, that floats my boat. The ones I'd bedded were always great in the sack, willing to explore boundaries and with exceptionally interesting pillow talk.

I led Carla upstairs to my bedroom, then onto a beautiful balcony with two wooden cushioned chairs and a small dining table.

"This is lovely. Your room is so well finished and kept tidy. I'm rather looking forwards to being fucked in your bed."

"Mom raised me well."

"I'm probably older than her, Andrew. Does that bother you?"

"Not in the least. You are a gloriously attractive woman."

She bounced her bun in one palm, staring at my cock while smiling pleasantly.

"One tries. That's an enormous cock by the way, Andrew."

I glanced down at my cock, then at Carla, smiling, then chuckling, enjoying her enchanting verve and zest for life.

"I get no complaints."

"Rest assured, you'll hear none from me."

"I'm excited about this too."

"You mentioned knowing how to treat a lady. Could you explain that in more detail, please?"

We sat in a comfortable silence, with me unashamedly naked and fully erect; Carla looked statuesque and desirable, almost goddess-like in her presence. She sipped wine like royalty might, knowing its importance and of a connection through grape and vine to the land.

"I treat all people with respect, ladies perhaps more so, enjoying their company most of all."

"And what do you find that ladies enjoy from their men?"

"Honesty, affection, silence, and a good ear."

"Oh, Andrew, you should write a book. I can see it front and centre in every store, 'The Scrupulous Bull.' Now... You said spanking wasn't entirely out of the question?"

"I'm not submissive, though."

"But you enjoy a good thrashing from time to time?"

"From the right woman? Yes."

"Am-."

"Yes, you are, definitely."

"Oh, you're fucking exquisite, Andrew. I'll purchase a season ticket ride on you."

Wealthy beyond belief, then.

"Do you enjoy praying for a lady?"

"More than you'll believe until you beg me to stop."

Her face contorted with the frown of a sexually tense woman. While she sipped wine, I stood up and walked around behind her, rolling her neck and shoulder muscles using both hands and powerful fingers.

"Ohhh, that's so nice."

"It's my pleasure."

"We have a three-hour time limit, I believe."

"I have no other bookings that I'm aware of."

"Should I pay more to stay longer then?"

"I'd rather you just stay with no extra charge. I'm a hooker, not a money whore."

I gently and lovingly massaged her shoulders for ten minutes, removing small knots and some general stiffness that had built up. When Carla felt relaxed, she placed her palm over my right hand, nodding appreciatively and sighing contentedly.

"Come... sit with me dear and drink your wine before it warms too much. A sommelier armed with a dagger might be watching us."

"You are a beautiful woman, Carla. Charming and interesting, too."

"Thank you, Andrew. Before you lick my pussy, is there anything you'd like to know about me?"

"Do you squirt when orgasming?"

"Umm... oh, I wasn't expecting that question. I never have before."

She giggled and covered her mouth with both hands, tossing her head forwards, then back as she might have done forty years earlier as a blushing bride. I'd secured a friend and fuck-buddy for life.

"Let's see if you can't squirt for my tongue."

"Shall we go inside, Andrew?"

"I'd rather start out here if that's okay?"

"Umm, yes, of course. Can we be seen by anyone?"

She glanced this way and that, slightly nervously, then more excitedly. I watched a mature woman bloom like a bright-colored rose, with beautiful soft petals opening wide, revealing much to offer a honey collector inside.

"Not a chance of us being caught out here, well... not much of one, anyway."

I poured her another glass of Sauvignon and pulled two training ropes down from a metal pole running the length of my ceiling above the balcony.

"I train outside doing pull-ups and other resistance work."

"Impressive, but what are the ropes for in my case?"

"To secure your ankles and spread those gorgeous legs wide open while I pray at your altar."

I let out some slack from the ropes, stretching both until her ankles would sit easily in the hand loops. When I kneeled and lifted the hem of her long summer past the knees, a most stunning alabaster smooth-shaven pussy hove into my view.

"Raise your ass just a little more, please Carla."

"This is quite exciting."

I rolled her dress up to the waist, avoiding wrinkling its fabric. With her bottom half completely naked, I lifted each ankle, carefully hooking them into my makeshift restraint.

"Is that comfortable?"

"Very, and I'm prised wide open. It's deliciously degrading."

"I need space to work, Carla."

"I need to come here often or ask Celia to arrange house calls."

I passed her wine and kissed Carla's knee while tracing my fingers gently up and down both thighs. I felt her tremble and shiver in delight, saw a loss of control to passion in her expression, and piercing hazel eyes filled with razor-sharp intellect, wit, and a life well lived that I wanted to taste.

I planted soft kisses up and down her right inner thigh, moving across to the left with a single transitioning kiss and darting tongue on and into her gorgeously pouting damp slit.

Carla gasped and slid her fingers into my thick hair while pushing her pussy forwards.

When I kissed back along her silken thigh, licking a beeline towards honey with my tongue, there was no chance my lover would allow any more teasing. She gripped my hair gently, enough to command attention without hurting, pushing both heels wider in my makeshift fuck swing while pressing her pussy forwards.

It was as close to begging as Carla would likely succumb, so I licked with a flattened tongue up and down her deep, creamy furrow while my lover shuddered in utter ecstasy.

"Fucking hell Andrew. You're incredible."

"We haven't started yet, and you taste delicious, by the way."

"I have a few courses you might try and hope you enjoy."

I'd established I wasn't a walkover and felt pleased Carla played no mind games aside from flirting. As I stretched her pussy lips apart gently using my forefinger and thumb, a dribble of her hormonal cream leaked onto a thigh. I made a point of licking that drop from its translucent bead to the source, letting Carla observe with eyes agog at me, savoring her womanhood.

"While you lick, may I speak?"

"Of course."

I pulled Carla's swollen, damp labia wide apart, licking every inch of her splayed-open pussy. As I pulled her cunt wider open, an engorged tiny pink slippery pearl popped out from its protective skin pouch.

When I sucked gently on Carla's clitoris, lashing its tip with my tongue, her ass rose high, both legs tensed, and she moaned loudly in a state of euphoria.

"That's fucking good tongue."

"We have lots of time, and I love your pussy. You taste so fucking wonderful."

"I'm married, Andrew."

"It's really none of my business, Carla."

I sucked my lover's clitoris again and felt her squirm delightfully as more pussy hormones leaked, my tasty reward for a job well done. I licked and sucked all over her swollen lips, delving my tongue deep inside a tight hole.

"He permits my infidelity because he can't perform any longer and prefers the tranquility of our garden to notions of romance or love. We are still blissfully happy together, but I need more occasionally."

"I'm happy to be more occasionally."

"Oh, you definitely are everything I need. I just wanted you to know about Lance if I ever get you around our house so that it won't be awkward for you."

I gripped Carla's ass, lifting it, using her back and the ropes to levitate her. I wanted to impress, so slid my tongue along her perineum, making it clear my destination was her taboo hole.

"Oh my fucking god, really? Would you really?"

I really did, and she loved it. My tongue sparkled while Carla shimmered as I slid across her spangled hole like champion ice skaters gliding on ice. My thumbs prised her tiny pink sphincter wide open until a desperate tongue slid deep inside and along a tunnel filled with sensitive nerves and warm tissues.

I felt her relax; then both hands came to help by gripping her cheeks. Carla opened herself wide for the rimming she'd wanted but dare not request.

"Fucking hell, Andrew. I was a Vogue model once. I wish they could capture this moment for its front cover today."

"Rimming Carla?"

"By Andrew, yes, yes, it's perfect for this century of decadence."

I finished licking her delightfully tight anal whorl, hoping one day she might want it trained to open more expansively on the end of my cock. When Carla peeked down and saw me smile, she looked like an angel visiting from the heavens to sample mankind.

I swilled my wine, cleaning my mouth as she might expect me to before heading back onto her drenched pussy. As I licked every fold, curl, swollen lip, and hidden pocket, removing what juices pooled there and everywhere, she whimpered, then screamed gently.

I was getting Carla close to her orgasm and fingered her anal whorl, limiting myself to rubbing the tight ridges around a succulent pink hole. Sucking her clitoris seemed the best way to finish my lover, and I did that with gusto, dragging the deliciously slimy pearl from side to side before wrapping and curling my tongue around it.

When she orgasmed, I knew it had been some time as her midriff rippled intensely with muscles strained, then relaxing in tune with a tsunami ripping through her reproductive organs. I cupped my mouth over Carla's pussy hole, placed a palm on her lower abdomen, and felt her bladder expand, contract, then explode before gratefully accepting and swallowing her passionate yield.

She squealed, ashamed by her loss of control, until she realized I wouldn't spill a drop. Carla gripped my hair, dragging my face into her crotch, letting go of herself in a way that made me feel appreciated.

She trembled excitedly, and her pussy quivered uncontrollably, shuddering across one orgasmic wave to another. Her head tipped backward and she screamed at my ceiling, undoubtedly heard by every woman who knew what the sound was for a block radius.

"That's fucking crazy good."

"I agree. Being between your legs is my new favorite place."

"Fucking hell, Andrew. I didn't believe Celia when she claimed you were perfect, but my god, she spoke the truth and then some."

"Thank you. Will you come to my bed now?"

"Yes, forever, if I may."

I carefully released Carla's legs and held a hand for her to stand up. I fetched our glasses in one hand and picked up the half-full bottle in my other, setting everything down on a nightstand.

When I slipped the duvet aside, my lover seemed pleasantly surprised.

"Egyptian cotton, freshly laundered and, unless I'm mistaken, it's one thousand thread count."

She smoothed the bed, sweeping a gentle palm across, a connoisseur of all things luxuriant.

"Were you planning on taking me in your bed all along? I imagined there were other rooms in which you might service ladies."

"There are, but I wanted you to know I care."

"Do you really care?"

She shrugged off her dress like a teenager on her first time, and I unhooked a bra before Carla slipped excitedly into my bed, summoning me with a pat on the sheet beside her. I poured two more glasses of wine, draining the bottle and passing one over with an extra pillow to prop my lover high up for her comfort.

When I joined Carla in bed, it felt like heaven to me. My afternoon's delight was a gorgeous, satisfied woman, ready for conversation before making love.

"You haven't answered me."

"I do care, yes."

"Why? No... how, tell me how you care."

"I'm loving our time together immensely. I feel you are enjoying me as I am you."

"That's very true. It's never happened to me like this before."

"Have there been others?"

"Usually twice each month, but none like you."

She sipped her wine while I snuggled close, sliding sideways on while kissing her neck before nibbling an earlobe.

"I'm enjoying you like the Sauvignon. Both are possessed of indescribable flavor and life that ebbs and flows through me like a wind blowing from an indiscernible direction."

"I feel your attentiveness, Andrew. I can't imagine a man who might behave so well if you are not true."

"I'm true."

"What next? What now?"

12