A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You and I, some chatter before lovemaking if you'd like."

"I'm not sure that cock will fit inside me. It's filling me with trepidation, but honestly, it's the biggest I've seen, never mind fucked."

"You don't have to try."

"But I want to. At least try that is."

"We'll go slowly then."

"You'll have to."

"Are you enjoying our first date, Carla?"

She turned slightly and kissed me. I felt a thousand stars melt on both lips as we stared open-eyed while her tongue flickered inside my mouth. Her hand gripped my cock and four powerful fingers with one thumb encircled halfway around while she groaned with expectation.

I kneaded Carla's breasts carefully, tweaking her solid nipples between forefinger and thumb while my tongue invaded her mouth passionately, a clear statement of my lustful intent.

She lay back, with sincere kindness and affection resonating in her eyes. I saw vulnerability and a sweet young girl in the face of a beautiful woman who opened her legs wide, expressing a need she believed I could and would fulfill.

I mounted her, sliding my cock between Carla's legs, nestling its glans neatly amid two swollen labia. When I pressed forward, a glint of fear in her eyes excited me, more so when I parted her labia wide before pressing my cock inside the wet hole of my delight.

My foreskin peeled under pressure from her tight hole, and she gripped my biceps with strong fingers, wrapping both legs around me.

"Bite, scratch, spur me, draw blood if you like. I won't stop fucking until I hear you beg."

"We could be here a while."

"I hope so, Carla. Would you like me to cum inside you or not?"

"I'd like to sleep tonight knowing your seed is exploring inside me, even if it is to no fruitful effect."

"Being inside you is its own reward, Carla."

She spurred my ass cheeks hard with two bony heels driven on by powerful legs. Carla pulled my head down, taking the kisses she needed to quench a fire raging inside her, the same one burning inside me.

I felt a sense of joy and wonder, never averting my eyes from hers as my cock slid deeper inside Carla's pussy, owning it. She was tighter than any I'd fucked, clenching desperately against my cock like her life depended on it. Her eyes were on fire with fingernails deeply embedded in my skin, while her pussy welcomed me inside like an old friend.

"I belong inside you, Carla."

"I feel it, too. It's fucking weird."

"It's damn well nice. I've never felt like this before."

"Jesus, Andrew. Please fuck me."

She bit into my shoulder, and I felt blood trickle as every fiber of the woman transferred herself to me. Her eyes seemed desperate, darting from mine, glancing down at my cock, then back to me, and I knew at that moment she was more than a client.

We were lovers enshrined in one another, and I was still only three-quarters balls deep inside her pussy.

I slid my cock deeper inside her, enjoying Carla's wriggling to rearrange and accommodate my length and girth. I wanted so badly to ask if I was better than her husband, but that was totally off-limits. I held a respectful silence until my balls nestled gently against her ass.

"You have all of my cock."

"I feel so fucking full, Andrew."

"My cock is balls deep inside you, and we're coupled."

"It feels amazing. Please fuck me."

From the first stroke, Carla screamed, bit, and wriggled with such intensity as I'd never enjoyed before. She wouldn't be fucked, but rather Carla and I would fuck together. We rolled over once her pussy engorged, and I could slide my cock in and out without her gasping and planting her head desperately seeking relief onto my chest.

She rode me like a champion jockey, banging her ass up and down, enjoying the complete length of my cock each time it was buried deep inside her.

"I own this pussy."

"I agree, you really do. Nobody has ever fucked me like this before, Andrew."

"I can say the same without hesitation."

Her eyes lit up, and we rolled over again as she hauled me on top.

"Take me like I'm your wife."

I knew what she meant and stared into her eyes, making sure, while pummeling Carla's tight, creamy pussy hole, that she knew there was only her. She screamed in ecstatic wonder when her orgasm hit, looking at me with an expression of contorted surprise.

"How the fuck?"

"I'm cumming, Carla."

"I feel it."

I squirted my load inside her tight, warm sheath more vigorously than I could remember doing with any other, forgetting any thoughts of Ella because now there was only Carla. She shuddered and writhed, enjoying my cum face as we descended from an enormous climax together.

I lay my head on her breasts, lying between her legs with my cock plugging a leaking pussy hole tightly.

That was the last I remembered, falling asleep in her arms until I felt Carla kiss my lips hours later.

"You got dressed."

"I must go now, my lover."

"Damn."

"I'll return for sure."

"I hope so."

She struggled to zip an errant dress, so I leaned up from my bed and helped.

"I had great fun."

"Me too, Andrew. Thank you, and goodbye sweetheart."

"Bye, darling."

I lay my head back on the pillow, resting while she descended the stairs. I heard a muffled conversation in the kitchen below, recognizing the dulcet tones of my landlady.

More footsteps up the stairs suggested a visitor, and I was proven right when Celia tapped on the door.

"Come in."

"Good evening, Andrew."

"You never need to knock Celia."

"Thank you."

She joined me on my bed, sitting nearby. Celia touched the scratches and deep gouges on my back, tutting her disapproval.

"Do these hurt my dear?"

"Not at all. Carla is incredible."

"I can assure you that feeling is shared. Carla was emphatic that you are the best lover she's ever had, including her husband Lance."

"I didn't want to ask."

"Carla wanted you to know. That was a two thousand dollar gig, and she left a ten grand tip."

"You are fucking joking."

I rolled over, propped myself on both elbows, and eyeballed Celia. She wasn't kidding.

"Carla is a billionaire. She wanted you to know how much fun that afternoon was for her and whether you might do a house call next time."

"Should I? Is it allowed?"

"Of course you shall."

12