A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 07

Story Info
A bright light, in the jungle.
3.8k words
4.49
4.6k
5
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deep in the jungle, the generator and air conditioning systems servicing Katie's accommodation and surgery unit were essential. I was glad of them through the night because the humidity outside rose to ninety percent.

Our bedsheets were cold, and the air wafting over us was chilly. Katie cuddled close into me, lazing in a classic lover pose, with one leg softly nestled between mine, her head resting on my chest while the fingers of one hand gently stroked my stomach, meandering through hairs.

"Celia seriously warned you about me, didn't she? It wasn't a throwaway remark."

"Through mom, yes she did, but nothing was said to offend or ridicule you."

"What did she say?"

"Do you want to know Celia's exact words?"

"Yes, please."

"Andrew is a fine and gentle man. By all reports, he is an exquisite, powerful lover and a true boyfriend experience. He'll fall in love on sight, then fall out of it again when his back is turned away."

"Wow, that's quite brutal and makes me sound Machiavellian."

"Sorry, but you asked me, and I prefer openness. You'll not get sugarcoating from me."

"She's spot on in her assessment, though. It's a curse."

"Does it happen every time you sleep with a woman?"

"Yes, although this time it feels different."

"Are you being honest with me right now, Andrew?"

"There is no reason for me to lie. I'm a paid-for sex worker, and it's not like I'm hitting on you for a date or more."

"Did you catch feelings for me, sweetheart?"

"Yes."

I wouldn't ask if Katie felt emotionally invested in me because complicating her life would be grossly unfair. I'd probably already said too much, but answering her questions as forthrightly as possible seemed proper. She seemed to prefer simplicity and truth.

She frowned and looked contemplative. I liked how thoughtful Katie was in everything, never seeming to rush her opinions.

"You don't have to answer this, but have you made love to Celia?"

"No."

"No... not yet, or no, you won't ever?"

"Probably never. She's my boss, mentor, and close friend."

"She sounds like a perfect lover."

"Making love to Celia might ruin what we have, and I'd rather not."

"Is it about the money?"

"The money is great, but it's not primarily that. Celia helped me when I struggled. These days, that's rare and something I will cherish forever."

"What if she wanted to make love to you desperately? Imagine she asked you one evening, 'Please, Andrew, make love to me in my bed.'"

Katie had drawn me into a real dilemma. It was a test of my character of sorts, and I considered her question seriously, troubled by emotions of love welling inside while common sense divided those from a lust to have my friend and mentor.

"I don't know."

"That's the right answer, Andrew. Good boy."

Whether I'd answered definitively yes or no, I'd be hypothesizing wildly with my feelings so far extended out of any reasonable context that my character would be proven flawed. To understand how such a question from Celia would be answered would require me to be in that moment, staring deep into her eyes when she asked it.

"Why did you ask me that question, Katie?"

"Because it will help you understand me in the coming days."

"Days? I thought I'd leave here tomorrow night for the airport."

"Mom extended you with Celia's approval and without you offering any freebie or discount."

"Oh... that's great. I must be doing something right."

"You definitely are."

"How long will I stay here?"

"A week."

I felt excited, like a chapter in my life's memoir was being written live and on an ad-hoc basis. I was free to explore opportunities, and Kate was too.

"You mentioned I might understand you better in the coming days. In what way do you mean?"

"I'm very hard work, Andrew, and will probably opt for an open marriage. I've enjoyed our lovemaking immensely and to the extent I might want to enjoy that unfamiliar and exotic lover experience and have disconnected, carefree sex with others too."

"That would be a two-way open marriage, right?"

"Of course. Cuckolding my boyfriend tonight was a test for our relationship. I know he wasn't that much in love with me, and there is no way he could have shared while enjoying others himself."

"Why are you hard work?"

Katie raised herself, resting a pointy chin on my chest so that she could stare into my eyes. Her chin and cheek dimples looked incredibly cute, and I wanted her all the more for those three concave dips of sexual delight.

My temporary girlfriend was judging me, calculating a net value in human rather than monetary terms. It excited me that such an incredible, vibrant woman might assess me that way.

"I need absolute honesty in a relationship, and that's not easy. Knowing how my partner feels, understanding their sexual kinks, enjoying those together, and being sensible about ethical non-monogamy is crucial. "

"Do you give the same openness in return?"

"I believe so. I told my ex-boyfriend about you, sent him the profile of a man I intended to fuck, and then offered live-streaming evidence. When he called on the sat phone, I even told him there were no restrictions on what we might do and asked how he felt about that."

"What do you mean by no restrictions?"

"Anal, oral, obviously pussy fucking. I doubt I could take that giant cock inside my back passage, though."

"That's frighteningly honest."

"It's better than cheating on one another once married though, would you agree?"

"Infinitely better, but I'm sure you already know that most guys would be terrified of handling a relationship with you."

"And yet you aren't? I sense you're on the cusp of wanting me that way and after only one night."

"You know and understand my weakness."

"I do, and yet we're discussing something that should terrify both of us."

"I'm not afraid, but I would have to understand where clear boundaries in sexual terms existed. My lack of fear derives from the problem I'm confronted with. I honestly don't know whether I could be faithful if required."

"Rules and boundaries are essential in ethical non-monogamy, Andrew. Without them, it's just cheating."

We both gradually dozed off, entwined as naked lovers brushed softly together with silken skin as we moved gently while fast asleep. Katie's warm breath against my skin relieved the icy cold from an AC unit as her closeness beckoned me into a dream state.

In my dream, we drifted together on a feathery cloud of post-lovemaking bliss across moonlit desert sands. The stars were bright, plentiful, and the night sky painted its masterpiece with occasional sparks from meteors shooting violently across our heavens.

It was the most restful night of my life. A light knock at the door woke me, and I enjoyed slowly unfurling myself as the big spoon in our loving embrace. I wrapped myself in a towel while Katie slept on, purring lightly, half covered by a cotton sheet.

Before opening the door, I glanced at her, admiring her rebellious, long black hair cascading onto a tanned, beautifully arched back. A tribal indigo tattoo stretching across the base of Katie's spine looked gorgeous, and a pair of exquisitely curvaceous buttocks covered with a bedsheet suggested more beauty lay in hiding.

When I opened the door, whoever had knocked was gone, leaving behind a server's tray bearing a light breakfast of fruits, milk, fresh coffee, and something resembling porridge that I later discovered was tapioca.

"Probably not what you're used to, Andrew."

"Oh, you're awake."

"If this girl is about to be served breakfast in bed by her lover, damn right she's awake."

While Katie puffed up four pillows for us to share while making herself comfortable sitting upright, I set the breakfast tray down in the center of our bed, used a fork to spear tropical fruit, and offered her the orange-colored treat.

She seemed impressed, smiling like a girl enjoying her first date. I imagined the loneliness of Katie's job and how this isolated location must feel desperate at times. She needed companionship from her own culture and background, regardless of how kind the local tribespeople were.

"You're feeding me now as well, Andrew?"

"Absolute courtesy comes as part of my service."

"What about obedience?"

"Umm, I... err."

"Don't answer that. I'm just teasing you."

I poured us both black coffee, added sugar and dispensed two glasses of iced red pineapple juice while Katie beamed joyfully, clearly enjoying the attention I gave her.

"How far does your territory range outwards from here, Katie?"

"Ten miles either way up or down the river. A day walk in any direction and anyone from anywhere that comes into the village."

"That's simple, I guess."

"We have a network of doctors and communicate by satellite phone. There are standby helicopters at a military base fifty miles away for serious casualty evacuation, but that's only happened twice when I've been here."

"What do guy doctors do in the jungle?"

"You mean for sex?"

"Yeah."

"The village ladies of consenting age willingly help them out. This region is predominantly occupied by the Yanomami tribe, who practice polygamy. If the doctor needs company, there is always an enthusiastic suitor, sometimes more than one at a time. Many doctors fall in love and stay here forever."

"It sounds exotic and decadent."

"It can be in many regards, but life is also very hard. My work is rewarding, but I wouldn't stay here forever."

We shared the fruit bowl, and I sampled tapioca but didn't enjoy it, so I left that to Katie. I caught several admiring glances she surreptitiously shot my way, reveling in her engrossed and affectionate gaze.

"How long does it take you to fall in love, Andrew?"

"Usually, after half an hour of conversational flirting, the feelings begin, then grow. It doesn't happen every time or with all women."

"Does flirting trigger your condition?"

"Yes."

"And how long until love dies?"

"Five minutes after we part company, Katie."

"Wow... that's painful for the girl and you."

I felt sad because she would immediately know that everything we thought was true in this moment would be gone in the next. That may be for both of us. I can't say because Katie had revealed little.

"I don't think the women I sleep with fall in love with me so easily, and I always hold fond memories of each, mostly looking forward to being with them again."

"And then the cycle repeats?"

"It did with Ella, but I haven't had a repeat client other than her yet."

"Ella?"

"An eighteen-year-old virgin who came for ten blowjob lessons paid for by her dad."

"Did she leave the session a virgin?"

"Not after the second visit."

"Good boy, Andrew. I'm sure Ella enjoyed herself as much as I am right now. I can't think of anyone more gentle and accomplished as a lover to break a girl in."

We both laughed, and I felt pretty liberated being able to talk about love, relationships, and other sexual partners with Katie in a nonjudgemental way. I gradually understood myself better, particularly how the condition that afflicted me manifested itself.

"How can you love someone in the long term and build a family, though, Andrew?

"I have some thoughts about that."

Something that impressed me about Katie was the manner of her polite, loving interrogation. She didn't judge me, and I assumed the same would hold for others who passed through her orbit.

When a boundary was reached, Katie allowed me time to decide whether to cross and discuss further, but she never pushed for answers like a frantic, obsessed lover digging hard for scandals that didn't exist.

"What about you, Katie?"

"What about me?"

"You mentioned consensual non-monogamy. What fantasies interest you?"

"I'd like to fuck multiple guys simultaneously, one of whom would be my husband. Swinging also appeals, but only if all four of us were in the same bed or at least fucking in the same room."

"That's decadent."

"Like I said, Andrew. I'm difficult and a friend or lover not to everyone's taste. My greatest fantasy would be having six guys fucking me with my husband front and center managing everything while participating."

"Like an ascendent angel?"

"Yeah... a fucking naughty one, though."

"What about girls, Katie? Do you enjoy eating pussy?"

"Yeah, for sure, but I think only if my husband were involved."

"Can you see yourself bedding any lovers without a husband present?"

"I'm not sure. My fantasies revolve around a tryst involving the man I love. He would be like an emotional and sexual anchor in my life."

"A cuckold?"

"Definitely not. A life partner is a much better frame of reference. He would be free to enjoy others as well."

I lifted the tray and tidied up while Katie checked her messages. A break from the intensity of our conversation was welcome because that had exacerbated my morning wood into an almost raging erection. As I washed a few dishes in the sink, chatting to my girlfriend, any hope of a contraction of my embarrassment felt unlikely.

"What's the plan for today, Katie?"

"I have some house calls to make, and then we can make love again."

"Can I come with you, please?"

"Yeah, of course, sweetie. You have some work to take care of first, though."

"Oh, what's that?"

I turned around and saw Katie kneeling on our bed with her drenched, pouting slit pointing upwards and straight at me. My arousal was instant, and a surge of desire flushed through my body, preparing every muscle and sinew to make love.

Her ass was perfectly balanced just over the edge of our bed. By the time I reached Katie, the small amount of blood needed for my cock to reach full glory had rushed in.

"I saw your morning wood dangling like an enormous pendulum. That made me wet and horny."

"It might have been uncomfortable in the jungle."

"Definitely. We should care for one another now, if only for safety and comfort's sake."

I loved how Katie's body flinched, her head rose, and she gasped loudly when I slid my cock deep inside her. There was no need for foreplay because she was well lubricated and with a pussy still stretched wide from my fucking her the night prior.

I wondered if Katie realized that it might take a well-hung guy to scratch her itches in the future. As though to prove her pussy had adapted to my size and shape, Katie pushed backward, sheathing my enormous cock with a warm, velvet soft sleeve that sucked me inside her, squeezed hard and milking.

I gripped her ass cheeks close to the hips and rode my broodmare, as all good stallions should when politely asked. On the outward stroke of my cock Katie stretched both arms far out in front, grasping a bedsheet.

"Fuck me much harder this time, please. I can take it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I want to feel really full up with cock, very well pounded now and a little sore for later."

I rammed my cock inside her cunt like a drill passing through butter. She bucked around vigorously and screamed, with incredible sexual intensity, hauling our bedsheet off the mattress, gathering it into her face, and muffling any further cries.

I felt a powerful clenching of her soft tissue walls on and off my cock as Katie fought back, daring my cock to continue plundering her slit. I did as asked and fucked my girlfriend hard, taking care on the final inch not to press too hard against her cervix, causing pain. She screamed for more cock, and I worried about going too hard at her cunt but kept reaming my girlfriend anyway, always looking for signs of her discomfort.

When her orgasm blasted like an earthquake, Katie screamed and bit hard into the bedsheet, reaching back with both hands, wiggling her fingers, desperately seeking mine. When we were entwined, she used our tight grip to pull her cunt onto my cock until I was balls deep inside, keeping me there while her powerful muscles went to work milking and emptying me.

Her orgasm came in multiple waves, the energy of which intensified each time, noticeable when transferred into my shaft through her crushing attempt to fuck both of us while my cock was buried deep inside her.

When my seed flooded inside Katie's pussy, she sighed and tilted her head sideways, laying an ear flat onto the bed. She smiled and winked at me, frowning her satisfied delight.

"Let's shower and do those rounds together, bull."

"You were intense, Katie. I felt so lifted by that performance and your orgasm. You did all the work in the end."

"I wanted to prove worthy of that enormous cock, lover."

"I can see why you might need other men to help satisfy you once married. You're insatiable."

She lay back and reached out to me with both hands. I saw sadness in Katie's eyes while her expression suggested some joy was mixed in. I kneeled on the bed and lay between my girlfriend's legs, enjoying the sincerity of her embrace and not caring about the warm mess leaking from her pussy onto my skin.

"This is my sexual and relationship problem, Andrew. I can go without sex for months if needed, but once my inner woman is awakened, the most awful slut arises."

"I wouldn't say it's awful to behave like a slut within some boundaries, Katie. Wanting to be gang-banged is a common female fantasy and one I would encourage any woman to enjoy. Frankly, I can't see anything wrong with it."

"This is why I told you I'm difficult, Andrew."

"I think you're being hard on yourself."

"Do you mean exactly as you are doing?"

It was an interesting point and one I spent many days afterward reflecting on. We showered together, soaping and scrubbing one another, delighting in the loving act of togetherness.

Once dressed, Katie made me cover myself with insect repellent that burned my lips, even though she warned me to suck them inside my mouth while spraying. When we stepped outside, the heat and humidity felt oppressive, and I was amazed at how well-acclimated she was.

"We've only got a few hundred meters to travel on foot. Follow me, and we'll have no problems."

"Are there snakes?"

"None so big as the one in your pants."

"Touche. I love your sense of humor, Katie."

"Hopefully, you'll love more than that tonight."

I wanted to know whether she referred to a general aspect of being in love or the specific act of making love. Either way, Katie's face flushed; she smiled embarrassingly, turned away, and led us into the jungle.

Her first house call was to a family whose father had torn open his thigh while fishing a few days earlier. They lived on the river's edge, something I felt wary of with anaconda snakes and piranhas frequently reported swimming nearby.

"Before antibiotics and antiseptic treatments, this wound would have become infected."

"What would he have done?"

"The local Shaman has some useful remedies made from tree bark, flowers, and some insects, but a poultice wouldn't help this size of wound most of the time."

"Would he have died?"

"Yep, probably."

The family thanked Katie with a gift of some nuts and berries wrapped in a leaf. She took it, bowing graciously, and we moved on to the next customer.

The following family was much bigger, with several kids, a few elders, and a mom holding dad in her arms around a central campfire. A strange fragrance wafted around the place.

"They are burning the bark from a Tauroniro tree. It wards off mosquitoes."

When we sat down, Katie removed the bandages on another nasty gouge, this time from the man's arm. She bathed the wound carefully while around twenty family members watched. I felt a small hand slip into my palm, squeezing tightly. The stunning girl on the other end of it smiled beautifully at me.

When she spoke in the local tongue to Katie, my girlfriend nodded and smiled.

"She wants to know if you're available for marriage."

12