A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, no."

"I told her you are legally available, but that right is mine now because I paid for and own you."

"Thank you."

"She asks if I might share and allow her to bed you."

"She isn't old enough."

"She's nineteen. Everyone here is registered with the tribal ministry at birth and tracked religiously through marriages and any children they birth until they die. The country is obsessed with preserving tribal people's status, and rightly so."

"Are you encouraging this liaison?"

"I think so. She's very keen on you and seems rather exquisite."

"That's a bit strange, Katie."

She glanced at me and smiled confidently and with no hesitation in answering.

"This is what I mean about me and my problem. I can't see any harm in you fucking her."

"What about birth control?"

"I dispense it, and she takes it religiously."

"Okay. Is she a virgin?"

"Definitely not. Look... Polygamy promotes social cohesion out here rather than harming it. Men are dominant but also terrified of female sexual power."

"And you think I should make love to her?"

Katie stood up, so I did too, noticing immediately my potential girlfriend wouldn't let go of my hand.

"I think we both should fuck her together tonight and in our bed. Shall I invite her?"

I swayed on my feet, feeling both legs weaken. Fucking a tribal girl was all my mind could think of; adding Katie into that menage a trois was a total intoxication of my senses. The tribal village doctor loved every moment of my sexual dilemma, as was a new girlfriend who began rubbing my cock.

"She knows it's a big cock in there because they heard my screams when you fucked me. Apparently, many of the village girls want to try you out."

"There are no secrets here, are there?"

"None. You shouldn't keep her waiting too long, or she may feel hurt."

I stared into the girl's gorgeous dark brown eyes, admiring her natural beauty, the kindness in her eyes, and the tender spirit exuding from her beautiful and relaxed face.

"Tell her I would enjoy making love to her immensely."

"Shall I tell her both of us will?"

"Will she agree?"

"She already asked, so I guess so."

"When do we go back to your chalet?"

"I'm done here, so we can leave and bring her with us."

She wouldn't let go of my hand, skipping her lithe body around me, laughing when I almost stumbled. At the sight of Katie's chalet, the girl stopped and hugged me.

"Thank you for agreeing to fuck me."

"You speak English?"

"Of course I do. We all learn at school. Let's get inside and better acquainted."

12