A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 12

Story Info
Waterfall Fuck Session.
3.6k words
4.34
5k
6
0

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of our hike to the waterfall meandered pleasantly on a clear path along a river with lovely views. It was pretty easygoing, and a light breeze felt refreshing. When the trail allowed it, Katie and I held hands, and that felt wonderful as layers to our relationship were being added all the time.

I constantly processed the reality and satisfaction of having a permanent girlfriend, with a job such as I did, and given the sexual freedom that was developing in our relationship.

"How does it feel, Andrew?"

"You knew what I was thinking about?"

"Yes, of course. You're thinking about me, us, and our relationship."

"Am I that transparent?"

"You aren't difficult to read, and I like that. Your nature is more like an open book than a contrived locked room mystery. Not predictable or boring but exciting and emotionally available."

"I guess I am, but then, I needed to be honest, or you wouldn't have trusted me, Katie."

"So, tell me how all things relating to us are developing for you."

"Hmm, that's a profound question, but I could give it a whirl. Give me a few minutes to consider a wise response."

"Take all the time you need, lover."

She giggled, we held hands, and my world was perfectly formed. As I processed my thoughts, one solid truth came to me with absolute clarity.

"I definitely want this relationship with you, Katie. I feel the bonds between us strengthening constantly, more so as we gain a greater understanding about what the other needs and wants."

"That's really good, Andrew. We're definitely heading on the same path."

Sami and Dio took turns leading our group, checking ahead for obstructions or problems. They were lithe and gymnastic, able to run fast, leap high, and wriggle under fallen trees like cats. I observed them closely, impressed with how powerful both women were.

"You really get to appreciate the disadvantages of having muscle mass while living in the jungle."

"It must be uncomfortable for you, Andrew, especially with the awful humidity."

"The week here has been a real education. More cardio training is in order once I'm back. It will help me get ready for my next visit here."

Katie smiled and looked pleased, squeezing my hand much more tightly. Too many emotions had wreaked havoc with my psyche because of what had happened so far since my arrival, what I knew was yet to come, and then, there was my impending departure nagging away, something I wasn't looking forward to.

"There is something on my mind, Andrew. Can we discuss it, please?"

"Of course. There's nothing we can't talk through."

"You mentioned a threesome for me with you and another guy earlier. Is that something we can definitely do?"

Her broad-minded and open discussion style shocked me again, but we were alone, so I figured honesty was always the best policy. I admired how Katie communicated everything so clearly; perhaps it was because of her training as a doctor.

"Yes, for sure, we can enjoy a threesome, and I'll organize a gang bang with some great guys I know once you're ready. It might feel weird for me, though, because I've never done anything like this with a girlfriend."

"Have you gang-banged other women as part of a fuck team, Andrew?"

I stopped and laughed almost until I fell sideways off the trail. With both hands on my knees, Katie joined me, patting my back before wrapping an arm around my waist, not entirely seeing the humor in how casually she'd asked me.

"What's so funny, baby?"

"Umm, yeah, sorry... I mean, when you say it like that, it sounds really fucked up and debauched."

"Tell me how it is, then?"

"Every gang-bang I ever attended was very civilized. The guys introduce themselves already naked and help the girl undress, playing with her, gently touching, kissing, and cuddling. The playbook has already been agreed, as has the running order, whether cum in mouth and inside pussy is allowed and how many shots each guy is permitted."

"It sounds quite civilized so far."

"It is. I wouldn't be involved in anything disrespectful."

"What if the girl changes her mind while the guys are already fucking her?"

"She calls out a safe word, and everyone backs off, letting her husband or close friend look after her."

"It's good that you have experience in doing this, Andrew. I feel I am in safe hands."

"It would be great to discuss boundaries before I leave tomorrow night, if that's okay, Katie."

She must have detected my nervousness. Watching my girlfriend being fucked by a group of men wasn't a natural state for me, but given the openness with which Katie wanted both of us to explore our sexuality and the obvious compromises she made to accommodate my job, kicking up a fuss would be unreasonable.

"Go ahead, Andrew. We can settle that right now."

"Can't you go first, please?"

"I'm not sure what to say, honey. I don't set boundaries for you with the girls or work, and I have no experience of being fucked by multiple guys."

"Do you want a free-for-all session?"

"Umm... I don't know what that means entirely. What options do we have, Andrew?"

"Would you like both of us to fuck you together?"

"Like a spit-roasting? Yes, I'd love that, but I also liked the idea you mentioned about both taking turns to fuck me for hours, maybe all through the night."

"I don't mind that either. When one rests, the other guy fucks you. It's better in a gang bang scenario where you have six guys taking turns."

"Fucking hell, Andrew. I'm going giddy just thinking about enjoying that much cock."

"All the girls I knew who had gang bangs said they loved it and intended to return for more."

We walked on a little further while Katie looked flushed and aroused. I was sure she enjoyed mulling over how many guys might fuck her in a single session. I'd seen women with body language like hers, snatching excited sidelong glances while being interviewed for their gang bang.

"So, where do you see boundaries, Andrew? Can I kiss your friend?"

"I would only get nervous if there were cuckolding play aimed at me or any emotional feelings between you and him."

"I definitely wouldn't be cuckolding you from a kink perspective. I want to be gang-banged for me, not for your voyeurism or humiliation. No offense intended."

"None taken. I've got no problem with the concept of cuckolding. It's just not for me."

"Then why raise it if we already agree entirely?"

"What if other guys involved in our tryst tried to make me feel like I was being cuckolded?"

"They'd be out of our bed and off the team immediately, Andrew. I've no desire for anything like that to come between us. I want us to try these sexual fantasies out for real at least once. If they work, maybe we can do it more frequently."

"Okay, what about love, emotions, and feelings?"

"Yeah, well... I think we've already covered that in the rules applying to you in the workplace or outside when we're having fun together. If I feel anything emotionally for your friend or any other guys that fuck me, I'll let you know immediately."

"I'm not so worried about you, Katie."

We walked silently, enjoying views of a broad bend in the river and the vast forest behind rising high mountains. Katie knew what I'd alluded to but wanted to think that through, as she did almost everything. We ducked under some low-hanging branches, and Sami darted back, stopping me dead in my tracks with a palm planted firmly on my chest.

She held a finger to my lips, bidding me be silent before reaching up above my head and lifting a snake down from the low-hanging branch I'd brushed against

Sami placed the snake carefully on the ground, after which it slipped away, and she grinned at me.

"Fuck!"

"Don't worry, Andrew, it's not poisonous. This one eats other snakes."

Katie waited until Sami skipped ahead a bit further before resuming our chat while I recovered from a heart-stopping moment.

"It's a good job you're a doctor."

"I'll always save you, Andrew. Going back to your point, though. We'd have to end our fuck session immediately if a guy catches feelings for me."

"I agree. You're an exceptionally beautiful woman, and this problem will likely crop up eventually."

"I'm seriously not interested in going down that path. I can only love one guy, and that's you."

Fuck, I hope so too.

"I think we agree."

"I'm very proud of you, Andrew."

"Why?"

"Because you could have been more possessive and jealous over sharing me. I really feel you want my experience to be empowering."

"Having an open relationship can be very enjoyable so long as we preserve one another's dignity and the love we share."

"There is one more stipulation that I have."

"Go ahead."

"When I select them, I'd like your approval for the bulls that fuck me, and none can have a cock size longer or thicker than yours, if that's even possible."

I felt comfortable because Katie worked tirelessly to reassure me and build our relationship. So far, I hadn't noticed a single devious or spiteful inclination in her.

I felt refreshed in the company of three beautiful women with one down and two more to go. I had no idea what Katie had in mind for us at the waterfall, but it was guaranteed to be immense fun.

When we arrived, I waded right in, fully clothed, soaking everything before stripping naked. My clothes wouldn't dry completely, but at least the odor of stale sweat wouldn't linger all the way back to Katie's chalet.

The area immediately around a medium-sized waterfall that cascaded over a thirty-meter-wide rock slab was filled with an enormous clear water pool. I saw large fish swimming lazily but was reassured by Dio that there was nothing in the pool to harm any of us.

I swam naked, surprised when Katie raced past me like an Olympic swimmer. She was a stunning, all-natural woman, and the sight of her carving the water like a dolphin turned me on. Dio and Sami joined us but preferred diving to the bottom, collecting rocks.

In the center, I caught up with my girlfriend, enjoying wrapping myself around her naked body. We kissed, she giggled, tried to dunk me, failed, and had me chase her for a while. We played for roughly half an hour while our guides rested on the mats they had carried.

"Come on, Andrew, it's time we all fucked together."

"All four of us, Katie?"

"Yep. I have the perfect position. I'm calling it the happy gang."

"Sounds complicated."

"I have a picture to help everyone."

Katie rummaged in her small rucksack, unfolding an A4 sheet of paper with a drawing. Dio and Sami gathered around us, giggling, smiling, and nodding like this were the preamble to a porn movie shoot.

"Andrew fucks me this time, right Katie?"

"Yes, sweetheart. He lies down on the mat. You'll mount his cock, control that, and fuck him."

Sami pointed at the drawing excitedly.

"I take it you'll sit on Andrew's face, and I'll lie in front of you with my legs wide open for yours and my pleasure?"

"Yes, and I'll be licking you while my boyfriend does the same to me."

I felt more than slightly intoxicated as a rush of hormones surged to my head and flowed through every fiber of my body. The image was just so lewd, yet practical, but so much worse in terms of my intense arousal was the instructional manner in which Katie treated it.

I lay on my back with the second tiny Amazonian tribal woman of the day squatting over my cock, looking down like it was her first, and she contemplated whether it would fit. Her shaven pussy glistened brightly with a heavy coating of her arousal.

Dio winked at me while her step-sister wriggled into position a few feet behind my head. I glanced back and saw her gaping well fucked hole, still holding some of my semen, perfectly accessible to Katie's tongue.

My foreskin was gently peeled back. I glanced forward and enjoyed watching Dio lick and suck the heavy pre-cum veneer coating my cock. Her tiny tongue flickered across my swollen glans, and she sucked hard, whimpering softly.

My Amazonian lovers were both accomplished cock suckers.

The young tribal Amazonian woman bobbed her head up and down half of my cock, with her lips clenched tightly around my shaft, sucking hard while flicking the tiny slit on my glans with a powerful tongue. She choked when my cock lodged in her windpipe and seemed to enjoy that sensation, drooling from a drenched chin to the floor while moaning like a whore.

It felt like I was wanked off by a powerful yet soft and warm grip. She was an incredible sight, bent over almost double, working my shaft hard, and I couldn't stop staring at the moist slit and tiny hole I was about to fuck.

When Katie mounted my face, smiling lovingly while spreading her swollen labia wide apart between a forefinger and thumb, her lady cream dribbled liberally on my lips and tongue from a beautiful pink cathedral.

Dio gripped my cock, and I felt her drenched pussy slide down. The girl screamed as my veiny, solid shaft split her tight hole wide open. Our enjoyment had begun, and Katie's incredible tryst drove me to a new level of sexual satisfaction.

With Sami moaning like a whore on the end of Katie's tongue and my girlfriend feeding me swollen labia coated in sweet ambrosia, I was in heaven. Dio's pussy was even tighter than Sami's, and I felt sure there was no way she could take it all. The girl moaned, panting frantically, sliding down my cock slowly while milking me hard.

I reached out with both hands, clenching Dio's fingers tightly to encourage her. Since my mouth was full of Katie's pussy lips and my nose was being used as her grinding post while she rocked back and forth, all I could do was sit back and enjoy the ride.

I couldn't believe it when Dio screamed as her pussy rubbed against my pubic bone. She'd taken all of my cock that now invaded her body more than any other had. I felt cramped until she moved slightly to make us both more comfortable.

She leaned forwards, placing her head on Katie's back, while sliding her cunt up and down my cock, sighing loudly and moaning occasionally.

I had the most tawdry idea and put it into action, releasing Dio's hands, clenching Katie's ass cheeks, and prising them wide apart.

I wondered if the girl would do it and if Katie would allow her to. When I felt my girlfriend raise her ass slightly, pointing her anal whorl higher, I knew the answer from her was a resounding yes. Katie wanted her asshole rimmed by the girl enjoying my cock.

Dio wasted no time, giggled, and used both thumbs, gripping my girlfriend's tiny pink sphincter, opening it far wider than I could.

I didn't see the moment Dio licked Katie's puckered hole, but I felt my girlfriend bucking into her first orgasm on the end of two tongues with hers buried deep in a pussy still creaming full of my seed.

My cock was being clenched tightly and fucked so rapidly I couldn't last long, joining Katie, then Sami, and finally, Dio in a shuddering, screaming, writhing, orgy-style climax. My girlfriend's unicorn pee squirted like a water pistol in short, powerful, perfectly aimed jets. I swallowed every drop while thrusting my cock high, wishing I could reach Dio's egg and squirt my love all around it.

I collapsed, enjoying Katie's post-orgasmic bliss as she rode my face more carefully, having already been exhausted. When she lifted her leg, clambering off my face, I saw love and the thrill of our fucking etched deep in her expression. She lay back, relaxing in the afterglow of lovemaking, while Dio fell into my arms, still impaled on my enormous cock.

"Fucking hell. I'd like you to impregnate me, Andrew."

"No can do, sweetheart. That honor belongs to Katie."

"I really like you, Andrew; perhaps there is a permanent place for me with you and Katie. It's not uncommon for our tribe."

"Sorry, Dio, I only have room for one woman in my heart, and that's Katie. We only play if she permits it and is involved."

I'd replied and fended off Dio's approach without hesitation, suddenly realizing our conversation and how that might have played out a week earlier. I glanced quickly at Katie, who smiled, reached out a hand, and held mine.

"Good boy, Andrew. We're growing stronger together. We can overcome your affliction.

"I feel it as well."

Katie snuggled close to me while Dio and Sami wriggled into a 69 position to continue their fun. I felt odd knowing that all three women had feasted on my semen from one pussy or another that day. My girlfriend watched them with fascination until she nodded off with her head on my chest.

When we woke a couple of hours later, Katie got on all fours, pointing her slit up in the air, begging to be fucked.

"You'll need to fuck me before we swim again."

Dio wriggled underneath Katie, heading straight for her pussy with desperate lips and tongue while I fucked my girlfriend hard and fast, crouching on my haunches. Instead of Katie paying back the tonguing she enjoyed, Sami kissed her gently and beautifully until both of us came.

Katie exploded, clearly desperately needing my cock buried deep inside her. When I was done twitching and jerking every drop of semen inside my girlfriend and slid out, she lowered her creamy, gaping hole onto Dio's expectant mouth.

I watched three women make love, alternating their positions to enjoy each other, taking turns feeding on my semen, the greatest volume of which dripped from Katie's gaping wide pussy. It was like a dream, only much more than that, because I felt something profoundly different for my new girlfriend than I had for any other.

The rest of our day went by too rapidly, especially for me because tomorrow, I would board a private jet sometime in the evening. The walk back to Katie's chalet could best be described as contemplative, and the scant comfort I found in holding her hand did not buoy a soul in torment.

After showering back in Katie's chalet, she noticed my mood had changed and decided to address my melancholy.

"Can you share what's wrong, please, Andrew?"

"I don't want to leave you."

Katie sipped her wine, smiling lovingly at me. We sat on either end of her small sofa with our feet entwined. She looked sad as well. There was no response my girlfriend could give me that might assuage my heartbreak, so we held hands, sharing a moment of gloomy solitude.

Eventually, she checked the time and frowned, then smiled at me.

"I need to make a private call, Andrew. I'll go into the surgery, and it won't take long. It's work-related."

While she was gone, I opened my phone and noticed messages from Ella, who seemed excited about our forthcoming date in two days. My remuneration as a hooker was shockingly generous, so I could hardly ignore her.

Hi Andrew.

Hi Ella.

Oh, there you are.

Sorry, sweetheart, I was out hiking in the jungle.

Are you looking forward to seeing me again?

Yes, of course. I can't wait.

I'm allowed to stay over. I have plans for our fuck session.

Will you share?

Not for all the tea in China, you'll have to wait, but I'm going to be fucking naughty, and you'll love it.

We signed off with the usual XOXO, but my heart felt heavy. When Katie returned, I noticed she had perked up, dragging me off to bed and into her loving arms.

"You must be exhausted from all that hiking today, Andrew. Shall we hold each other, snuggle, and talk for a while?"

"That would be nice, sweetheart."

"I'm glad we've sorted out the playbook for my first-ever double male team session."

"Me too, honey. I'll speak with Jason once I reach home and arrange a video call for you and him to talk it through and get comfortable. You'll like him."

"Will you explain the rules of our game to Jason?"

"Oh, definitely. Don't worry. This will run like clockwork."

"And what cock size does he have, Andrew?"

"Much smaller than mine."

"Good."

12