A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep soon after, with Katie cuddling me as our big spoon for a change. Her warmth felt wonderful when the air conditioning unit decided to freeze our room, but I slept pretty well despite that malfunction.

I woke before Katie and strolled onto the balcony with a glass of orange juice for a moment of reflection alone. Early dawn was the only fresh part of the day, and it wouldn't be long before humidity swept through from the river.

As I stood behind thick mesh mosquito nets, considering my good fortune, I saw an odd family approach from the trail we'd hiked. They were definitely heading for Katie's chalet, so I popped back inside and woke her.

"You have visitors, darling."

"What time is it?"

"Just past 7 a.m."

"They're a bit early."

"Are you expecting someone?"

"Yes, a whole family. I rang them last night. It's the retired doctor I told you about with his wife and kids."

"Do they need treatment?"

"Nope. He's standing in for me so that I can fly back Stateside with you for a whole month."

12