A Sea of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany took her to the cafe, where the lights greeted them and the upstairs bedroom was warm and inviting. She placed Hope on the soft sheets and slowly removed Hope's dress, revealing her small breasts and her eager folds of desire. Bethany was barely able to undress herself before scooping the small girl up in her arms and smothering her with kisses.

"You're such a precious girl," Bethany cooed as she nipped and licked at Hope's neck and breasts, making Hope cry out in desperation.

"I'm so glad I can be yours, even if just for a little while," Hope moaned, her back arching as Bethany took one of her nipples between her teeth and gently pulled. Bethany played and teased Hope's nipples until she was begging for Bethany to go lower. Bethany's fingers found Hope's soaking wet desire, and she smiled.

"You're so wet baby, mommy can't wait to taste you."

Hope's body shuddered and then bucked as she felt Bethany's lips against her thigh, kissing and sucking at her sensitive skin. Bethany slowly worked her way up, leaving small red marks along the small girl's thighs before hovering above her eager pussy. Hope could feel her breath tickling at her folds.

"Please mommy, please taste me," she begged, her voice cracking and shifting in uncontrollable desire.

"Such a good girl," Bethany breathed, slowly approaching the soft, wet skin of her lover. Bethany felt powerful and electric with such a beautiful woman at her mercy, but she didn't want to tease her any longer.

Her lips met with Hope's sex, and she greedily kissed and sucked and licked up every inch of it that she could, leaving Hope in a desperately submissive stupor of pleasure. She cried and clutched Bethany's head between her legs, her thighs spasming and her heart burning with the familiar pleasure that only Bethany could bring her.

Bethany's tongue entered into Hope, the submissive's muscles contracting and tightening around Bethany as she explored. The taste of this girl was divine, unlike anything she had ever tasted. It complimented the dream-like pleasure of her touch perfectly.

"Oh Bethany, feeling you inside of me is so perfect," Hope moaned, her face and body flushing with ecstasy and need. Bethany used a free hand to start rubbing Hope's clit, and her muscles began to tighten again, sending more waves of pleasure through her body. Hope's orgasm began to build.

"Bethany, I'm... I'm close..." Hope moaned, unable to let her words out before Bethany interjected.

"Good girl, cum on my tongue," Bethany commanded, before entering into Hope again and feeling her muscles clench and shake around her.

Then, the sweet taste of her orgasm washed over Bethany's taste buds, sending her mind into a love drunk hunger. She lapped up every drop of her lover's juices, making sure to caress her body with her free hands as she went. Hope was shaking through the waves and clutching at her lover, wanting to feel her body against hers as she came down from the heavenly pleasure that only Bethany could bring her.

And soon enough, Bethany's lips found Hope's, and their bodies pressed together as close as possible while they shared in Hope's orgasmic bliss.

"Every time I look at the sea, I remember your love. Thank you for always being with me," Bethany purred between kisses. Hope smiled, overjoyed that her life had made such a difference for Bethany.

"I hope that the bond we share will bring us back here again someday," Hope whispered, clutching Bethany just a little closer. They both smiled as their hearts beat together as one, and they both drifted off, back to their own realities.

As Bethany kept living her best life, she always found time to remember Hope, and as Hope kept floating through the sea of human dreams, she held onto the name that the woman she loved gave her. Through their meeting, and even their parting, they both learned who they were, and carried it with them in their hearts, forever and ever.

12