All Comments on 'A Sea of Heartache'

by drnosty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I loved it. It’s heartwarming to read a story about people helping others and falling in love.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

What do you mean by: going down the brow. He'd done the true blue, What is a brow, and a true blue?

I thought senescence referred to biological items.

How do you fire up a mains? What is a mains?

These things, and others, may not be important to the story but without knowing what they mean I cannot tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You did an excellent job and it is obvious that you are an MD. I got a kick out of your nautical terms. They are a bit of East coast jargon I've not heard before. This was a joy to read. Stories that end happy are, for me, the most gratifying.

JimDiamondJimDiamond9 days ago

Nice story. but I must admit I sort of wanted him to do Sandy proper. Then possibly doing his second threesome with her and Karen before deciding to go all in for ever after. Maybe having it be that Sandy had a crush on Karen as well as Peter being the reason she was all Katty with Peter. Ah well all our fantasies don't come true... :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrnosty@drnosty
34 Followers
I enjoy erotica and have been writing it for the last twenty years. My first erotic series, The Paramedic, was originally published in 2005.